Building Plastics Online Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Building Plastics Online Ltd
Own Driver, Courier
Read Building Plastics Online Ltd Reviews

About Building Plastics Online Ltd:

Building Plastics Online Ltd are a nationwide distributer of plastic building products. These products include Fascia, Soffit, Guttering, Cladding, Polycarbonate Roofing and much more. Our products are distributed form over 200 depots throughout the UK, with local collection available. Building Plastics Online ltd operate our head office in Rotherham.

info@bpoltd.co.uk

excellent service
Order: 48303.

A joke of a company. No communication. Recieved a email clearly stating delivery today (28th) nothing. I wish I had read the reviews before ordering.

As other reviews state, no response to emails or answering their calls.

If a company cannot deliver on the day it states then don't give a date! Also for a company to blatantly ignore customer speaks volumes.
No customer services!

I ordered £115 worth of plastic skirting on 14th July and was told it would be delivered on 21st July which was a Tuesday. I had to take a day off work and travel 200 mile back to my home address to await delivery, to which it did not come. I tried calling but it told to use the chat which was never available I emailed 3/4 times using the message service and direct address with no reply at all.

Thursday 24th July I get a phone call off a delivery driver asking if I was in because he has they order. I was In work as I am in the military and can not just drop everything and drive 200 back or get anyone to meet the driver at the drop of a hat at 1300 on a weekday, so it was left out side.

I had get my mam to drive 30 mile to put it in the house when she finished work. I also lost money paying for a fitter to come round on the Wednesday. And have re booked him.

No notification to the order not coming on the Tuesday and coming on a Thursday.

Wouldn’t order from them again. Too unreliable.

Steve
I would like to thank all the staff employees & directors for there help during these difficult times due to covid 19.
My order was delayed due to covid 19 restrictions & lockdown but the company pulled out all the stops to complete my order.
I would like to thank them for all there help through these difficult times
5 star customer service
Many thanks Andy
Order placed on the 10th May 2020, since the order was placed i have spent 4-5 times on the phone on hold for 30minutes plus trying to chase a refund from the order, i have recieved lots of automated emails on my order update......but none of my refund which was agreed by Lewis on May 27th @16:33pm....... So far i have sent 19 e-mails with only 1 reply the one mentioned above....Online chat never gets a responss and after sitting idle for 1-2 hours it resets itself. I really would think twice about this company they maybe cheap, but is it worth the risk....Whilst i also accept they have been suffering from the pandemic, surely refunds and customer satisfaction on this side is the easiest part to resolve......?

Order Number 28937
We purchased an item from Building Plastics Online, due to delays and lack of contact we cancelled our order. We received confirmation of our cancellation and were told we would receive our refund shortly. It has now been a few weeks and we have not received a refund. We cannot speak to them because they are not answering the phone and their online chat no longer exists. We have tried emailing numerous times but have not received a response. Currently they have our money and won't respond to us. I would not recommend purchasing from Building Plastics Online until they sort out their customer service.

Our order number is 37252
Order: 38785

Order was made on the 14th of June, 3 weeks later I was given a delivery day, the 6th of July.
Of course there has been no sight or sound of this delivery and despite using the live chat, sending messages, there has been no response whatsoever also phone calls are of no use because the calls are not answered.
This is completely unacceptable and tantamount to theft if orders are taken without any intention of sending the items.
I want my order cancelled and a full refund sent back to my account at the earliest opportunity.
Well do not know where to start. I have made an order, was promised to receive it after a week it is now much longer and I still waiting for this order. I have tried ringing the company and they say they have closed the telephone line and to use live chat. Live chat is also closed. I have emailed about 6 or 7 times and no communication from them. I will avoid this company in the future if they are still in business as for now there is no communication from them. I have had to pay of an outside person who was going to do the fitting for me but I haven't got the goods to get it fit.
I really do not understand how anyone can conduct business like this. I will have to now contact my credit card to get a chargeback.
Never again
sorry
In all my years of dealing with companies online, this has to be the worst one by far. This sad episode starts just before the government lockdown, when I placed my order (delivery within 3 working days). Day 4 after ordering was lockdown, so all deliveries ceased. I was at a critical stage of my build, so I managed to source the materials elsewhere and requested a refund from BPO. Simple eh?
OK, so the lockdown had an immediate effect on us all, so I knew I would have to wait until we all returned to work. In May, I received an email from them stating the business was resuming in late May, and that refunds will commence at the beginning of June. Mid June, nothing received. End of June, nothing received. Mid July, still nothing received so now I have had to raise a dispute with my credit card company, who have now confirmed they will pay me all the money back and they will now chase BPO for the unpaid refund. All my emails to BPO ere either replied with an auto response, or not at all (don't waste your time calling, nobody answers; I was on for an hour once).
Two things, avoid this company as they are a shambles (I'm not the only one to say this), and make sure you pay by credit card so at least you can get your money back that way when they don't deliver or refund you your money. Hope this helps.

Update: Hate to kick a dog when it's down, but bizarrely my order turned up today, over 4 months late. Not withstanding the fact that I'd cancelled the order within a week of ordering and made several attempts to obtain a refund. Finally got my money back from my credit card company after raising a dispute but based on the shambolic performance so far, fully expecting BPO to challenge it now saying its being delivered. Watch this space....
Order #30875

Sent several messages ordered since 20th may and no response to nothing. No emails back no contact no order.

This is shambles and very poor customer service almost 2 months and no goods just bog standard covid messages and no telephone support.

Contact me ASAP

---
Received email to update my review ? also saying now its been dispatched and also will receive delivery tomorrow ? why has all these actions suddenly happened after a negative review for 2 months no communication now within 1 day ? why was there not even 1 message responded to in 2 months ? Lets see if everything arrives tomorrow.
Hi Harminder,

Sorry for the delay in your order, I believe this has been sorted as the local depot was awaiting stock from the guttering manufacturer Marshall Tufflex which is now in the depot. Delivery is due to you tomorrow as per the email we sent you.

Many Tghanks

BPO ltd
AVOID - RUN AWAY - DONT TOUCH. SHOULD BE MINUS STARS
Worst company I've ever dealt with. Dont answer phone Dont acknowledge e-mails
YOU MIGHT AS WELL THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY
I placed an order for guttering on the 3rd July. The website indicated delivery 1-3 working days. To date, i am still waiting for delivery with no communication whatsoever from building plastics to advise on the status of the delivery or reason for the delay. I have tried calling building plastics with nobody answering the calls and sent emails with no response received. The company should not be promising delivery lead times that it cannot meet and creating a situation whereby they cannot be contacted. i will not be using this company again nor recommending to my friends and colleagues unless this matter is resolved very quickly. I'm not one to provide negative feedback especially in the current climate, but i'm disappointed at the total lack of response and communication from building plastics. I will be contacting the local trading standards office if i don't here from them soon.
Zero customer service! Cant get hold of anyone on the phone, email or chat! I ordered from this company almost a month ago and there website said deliveries would be within3-5 working day i understand the current climate but I received an email saying it would be delivered on the 26th june. No deliver, no communications absolutely nothing! This job then created a leak and was needed to be done asap so I had to use another supplier and have someone do the job for me. I have been trying to get in touch to cancel the order and I can not get hold of any one what so ever. So unprofessional and I will be soon forced to take further legal action if I continue to be ignored!!! AVOID AT ALL COST IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE ROBBED!
Hi Micky,

Sorry to hear that you have not been able to get in touch, I have cancelled the order and refunded the amount you paid. At the moment we are experiencing high call volumes and online chats so we try to answer all of them but it is taking time.

Thank you for your feedback.

BPOltd
I ordered on 20th June 2020. 4-5 day delivery. Notes updated 10 days later saying it was delayed/to be confirmed. No answer on phone, email or messages on order. Payment taken and still no sign of if and when will be delivered. i have asked for a refund but no news on that.
i understand the impacts of COVID, but surely prioritisation at least minimal follow up with orders as they came in would be the least i could expect, or auto cancelling and refunding the orders. DELIVERY STILL NOT ARRIVED!
Hi Mr Fox,

We do state on our delivery page that on the site that due to COVID 19 deliveries are impacted and taking longer than normal.

However, I understand that your order is quite old. I have spoken to the depot in your area and 10 minutes prior to your review I got the information that your order is out for delivery tomorrow 09/07/2020.

We are now seeing the backlog clearing and believe deliveries will be back to normal by next week.

I hope this clears things up and thank you for your patience.

Regards,

BPOltd
Easy site to navigate, great prices, product, communication and fast delivery. Will certainly use again and highly recommend.
Hi Peter,

Thank you for your feedback, much appreciated.

BPO LTD
Cancellation of Order #40064 but still delivery attempt made.
Like many here I placed an order weeks ago. I have then (around 9 times at least) sent emails and messages to cancel the order (first email sent an hour after order was placed) only to now have a note saying it's out for delivery. I'm guessing they don't read emails or messages.
I could not get hold of them on the phone either.
This order has been refused delivery and retuned .
As of today I have sent another email to your finance department stating I expect a return email letting me know when I shall be getting my refund. If this email doesn't arrive within 24 hours a charge back will be started.
I hope the refund is forthcoming quicker than the cancelled order otherwise a charge back from my bank/WorldPay will have to be instructed.
Extremely poor after sales service with not one reply to ANY of the emails/messages sent.
Would I use again........ unfortunately, that will have to be a no.

***UPDATE***UPDATE***UPDATE
So no surprise that I didn't get a reply to my email concerning my refund.

WHERE IS MY REFUND!!!!!
Like nearly everyone else post Pandemic I ordered roof supplies with this company as they had promised a quick delivery as I had a roof to repair for my business reopening on July 3rd. Ordered on the 18th June and received an email confirming my order.
Since then I’ve heard nothing - I’ve tried the online chat, emails and constant daily calling whereby no one answers the phone.
If I just had confirmation my order would be delivered I’d probably be happy enough but all I’m getting is radio silence. Today I’m going to have to order from somewhere else and then go through the pain of trying to get a refund. Post pandemic my business doesn’t have over £500 to throw about and wait weeks for a refund.
Shocking service and communication.
I can’t even cancel my order - I know it’s just going to arrive on my doorstep in the next month and then I have no way of getting a refund. Avoid!!!!

No I won’t review my review - I paid an extra £120 for it to be delivered to Northern Ireland as instructed.
I have never received a email stating you don’t deliver to N.Ireland.....
This is the one and only email you sent me! Explain that?
Hi Robert,

Your order has been processed and is ready to be dispatched. We'll send you another email when your order is on its way!

Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.

Stay safe,

All at Building Plastics Online Ltd

Date: 18-06-2020 00:48
Payment Method: Debit/Credit Card Via Worldpay
Delivery: NI - £120
Payment Status: Paid
Hi Robert,

We do not deliver to Northern Ireland, we sent you an email the day after you ordering this stating that a refund has been given the same day. It states quite clearly on the website we do not deliver to your area.

I hope this helps.
Placed Order in May. Payment was taken immediately. Had a mail to say my order was ready for dispatch on the 4th June. I then had another Email on the 11th June to say expected delivery will be on the 18/19th June. Nothing arrived. I have tried emails , telephone calls and the online messaging with no response from any one of these.
I understand the problems with Corona virus and have taken note of the comments on their website, but to completely ignore all my efforts for an update is no way to run a business. I will wait till the end of the week for a solution or I will have to start to take steps for a refund

Received my order on the 7th July. Very pleased with the quality of the product and would use BP Online again. It was just a pity that the communication during the lock down was so poor. Otherwise I would recommend BP online to anyone
Customer service has been appalling. Placed an order on 31/05/20 in the assumption that it would be delivered in the time frame stated on the website. Heard nothing for 2 weeks even though tried to ring, email and do the online chat only to recieve an email saying that they will have an update on when order will dispatched between 11am on the Friday and 9am on the Monday morning. Monday came still nothing. Decided that as needed the material on the order the following weekend that we would order elsewhere. So emailed saying that we wanna cancel order and again no reply even though on the order online it shows that we had asked to cancel. Tried ringing numerous times again still nothing. Then 4 weeks after the order have email saying it’s been dispatched. Again emailed straight back saying we had asked to cancel again nothing. Get home from work and the order has arrived delivered by the same company who had ordered second lot from (and they delivered that in 2 days of ordering from them). Now I’m still trying to contact this company to get the order collected and a refund but still no answer. Actually waiting on the phone as I write this review. Would I use this company again never. I know there’s a pandemic going on but if one company can deliver within 48hrs and another can’t using the same company there is something wrong. If anyone from this company would like to reply to me it would be very helpful and hopefully can sort out these issues
Order number 38591

Order placed 14/06/2020 long delay in receiving the cladding. I contacted them via online chat and spoke to Calum who explained that the local vendor who they are using to dispatch the products hadn't advised them that the Products are out of stock due to suppliers. The products where delivered within a couple of days of communication, and look brilliant now fitted.
Building Plastics Online Ltd is rated 4.07 based on 378 reviews