Building Plastics Online Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Building Plastics Online Ltd
Own Driver, Courier
Read Building Plastics Online Ltd Reviews

About Building Plastics Online Ltd:

Building Plastics Online Ltd are a nationwide distributer of plastic building products. These products include Fascia, Soffit, Guttering, Cladding, Polycarbonate Roofing and much more. Our products are distributed form over 200 depots throughout the UK, with local collection available. Building Plastics Online ltd operate our head office in Rotherham.

info@bpoltd.co.uk

I was informed by email that my delivery would arrive yesterday. Today I received a email to review. I have still not received the delivery and not even a phone call or email with an apology. It is meant to be delivered with their own van so they should be able to give me some updates.
Dear Mr Richard

I'm sorry to hear about your disappointment and I would like to personally assist you with making things right.
If you would like to e-mail me at customerservices@bpoltd.co.uk and mark if for my attention, with you order number.
It is important to us that our customers are more than satisfied and we would like the opportunity to resolve this issue.
Kind regards
Kathleen.
Terrible company to deal with. Advised of a delivery date, waited in all day. Arrived the next day so lost a days work .cannot get through on the phone ( on hold for 30 mins ). order was delivered in 2 parts. The skirting and internal corners were delivered the following week. On opening the package the Torus skirting I ordered turned into chamferred skirts but got the correct corners ( which of course did not fit the incorrect skirting. tried again to contact the company. Still not picking up the phone and 2 weeks later still no response to my email. Had to buy replacement corners from Amazon to get the job done so £14 out of pocket. Products were fine but the customer service is completely non existant. Buy from anywhere but here. Order number 57143
Did not receive full order
And no communication to say why
Awful experience! The fact that they didn’t deliver the correct amount of items on the order wasn’t the problem, these things happen. It was the absolute lack of communication, I have literally just been ignored and left in the dark as to where my length of fascias is. Even now a week after delivery I still have had no acknowledgment what so ever, Completely lacking in customer service 👍🏻
Excellent product. Very pleased when it eventually arrived. I understand the problems with covid but it took 6 weeks to get delivered. First e mail after ordering on the 31st august told me the eta was 15th September. That came and went. Numerous phone messages left and e mails sent with no response. I eventually asked pay pal for a refund and I received my order within a week! Caused me lots of problems with workmen and decorators.
I would not use this company again as when you have a problem there is no one to speak to.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. They are a scam.
I purchased from them on the 13th of June and received an acknowledgement email on the 17th June stating my order had been dispatched, then absolutely nothing. This is when I found out they do not answering calls or emails. I e-mailed them on the 11th July asking about the order, then called a few times, no answer. E-mailed again on the 18th July asking to cancel. No response. Calls are not answered at all. They have taken my money, my bathroom is still unfinished after nearly 3 months, I no longer have access to a plumber - he's been cancelled twice and I had to pay him for wasting his time. I need this order to be cancelled so I can buy it elsewhere.

I find it appalling that the company doesn't honour orders, has tenacity to send out a dispatch e-mail then doesn't respond to e-mails or answer the phone. And they are STILL accepting orders from people and taking their money. This is a complete disgrace.

I have read the reviews on here and it is the same story.
Please do not use this company - unless you want to be robbed!

They have taken our money and not delivered the products we've paid for. I have spent hours trying to contact them on the telephone, with no reply. I have also sent them 2 emails - again with no response.

I have today issued legal proceedings against them.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!
I paid you £560 in March for soffits and fascias that were never delivered. You dont reply to my emails and your phone is never answered.
This is disgusting.What is your game?
I sent the above review and got an invitation to email BPO, who would look into matters.
Of couse, this was to show an answer on the reviews website and they have not responded to my email, let alone given me a refund
Hi Mark,

Sorry to hear about this, if you would like to contact me directly on the email customerservices@bpoltd.co.uk I will look into this straight away for you.

Many Thanks,

BPO Ltd
Beware of using Building Plastics Online. I have used BPO before without any issues but this last order I now regret placing. Firstly, although they advertise PayPal as a payment method, this wasn't available at point of pay only WorldPay which is not the same.
I received an order acknowledgement email with an ETA of 27/07/20. It still hadn't arrived a week after this. After trying numerous times to contact BPO I finally got through. They returned the call to tell me it would arrive the next day, Wednesday. It still didn't and as I found out that the order was coming directly from my local Eurocell store. I called Eurocell directly later that afternoon. They said it was on the lorry but would be delivered the following day, Thursday. As it still hadn't arrived by mid afternoon and couldn't get an answer on the phone I got in my car and went to Eurocell. I got an apology but was shocked when they said they couldn't deliver it as BPO hadn't paid them.  Apparently this has happened before with this company. I was desperate for my order so I tried to call but after waiting 10 minutes listening to a recorded message saying "my call will be answered shortly", I emailed BPO asking them to call or email me by midday on the Friday or I would cancel the order. I didn't hear from them so I cancelled with BPO and paid Eurocell myself. They kindly gave me a good rate but I am waiting to see if BPO honour their 30 day refund guarantee. I'm not holding my breath as it's been 13 days since I cancelled and I still haven't heard back from them. I'll probably end up having to go to the small claims court.
Pandemic or not, this is no way to run a business. I don't even think that they hold any stock but sell other peoples products. They are nearly impossible to contact. You are better off going directly to the main supplier and negotiating a rate for yourself.
Hi Paul,

Sorry for the service you have received. We were constantly trying to get the order dispatched from the depot along with several other orders they have for ourselves. I can honestly say we have issues with this depot and the fact that your order was not delivered was simply down to the inept attitude of the staff in this depot. I can confirm that the refund has been processed at your request. I hope you understand due to the current climate that we are extremely busy and the phone lines do take a while to answer.

Many Thanks,

Building Plastics Online Ltd
Ordered cladding on 22/07/20, was sent email saying delivery will be week commencing 27/07/20, nothing turned up! Sent numerous email but they won't reply and they don't answer the phone ever!
Disgusting customer service! They have basically stole my money!
Iv used building plastics online couple times now mainly because they are the cheapest around however every time I have experienced the worst customer service ever. Orders been delivered with parts missing, then my last order which was placed and said a 5 day lead delivery time was exepected actually took them under a month. You won’t be able to get through to them via their contact number as they just don’t answer, but luckily I had direct number through to one of their managers who basically kept saying it’s coming tomorrow. These delays cost me hundreds and they didn’t even offer a discount (which when your spending thousands with them routinely you would expect to be a given) instead they offered full refund knowing I wouldn’t of been able accept because I wouldn’t be able to get a new delivery sooner.

Overall they are cheap but they are that bad Iv changed supplier and now use claddingwarehouse.com who are only slightly more the cost but they will go out of their way to deliver.

Iv you don’t mind waiting till when ever they feel like delivering your incorrect order then these are the guys other wise go els where.
This seems a familiar tale. I ordered over £100 worth of skirting in May and was informed a couple of weeks later that it had been dispatched. The delivery never arrived. I have emailed numerous times and tried live chat and phoned countless times but have never had a reply. I have requested a refund but still have had no reply. To make matters worse, judging by other reviews that customers who have ordered long after me have had deliveries of the orders. I do not believe that someone at the company would not have had time in 3 months to organize my delivery or refund. I have never given a review before but then again I have never bought from a company with total lack of customer service. It looks like i will have to try to recover my money somehow. I would have to say avoid this company at all costs.
Order: 48303.

A joke of a company. No communication. Recieved a email clearly stating delivery today (28th) nothing. I wish I had read the reviews before ordering.

As other reviews state, no response to emails or answering their calls.

If a company cannot deliver on the day it states then don't give a date! Also for a company to blatantly ignore customer speaks volumes.
No customer services!

I ordered £115 worth of plastic skirting on 14th July and was told it would be delivered on 21st July which was a Tuesday. I had to take a day off work and travel 200 mile back to my home address to await delivery, to which it did not come. I tried calling but it told to use the chat which was never available I emailed 3/4 times using the message service and direct address with no reply at all.

Thursday 24th July I get a phone call off a delivery driver asking if I was in because he has they order. I was In work as I am in the military and can not just drop everything and drive 200 back or get anyone to meet the driver at the drop of a hat at 1300 on a weekday, so it was left out side.

I had get my mam to drive 30 mile to put it in the house when she finished work. I also lost money paying for a fitter to come round on the Wednesday. And have re booked him.

No notification to the order not coming on the Tuesday and coming on a Thursday.

Wouldn’t order from them again. Too unreliable.

Steve
Order placed on the 10th May 2020, since the order was placed i have spent 4-5 times on the phone on hold for 30minutes plus trying to chase a refund from the order, i have recieved lots of automated emails on my order update......but none of my refund which was agreed by Lewis on May 27th @16:33pm....... So far i have sent 19 e-mails with only 1 reply the one mentioned above....Online chat never gets a responss and after sitting idle for 1-2 hours it resets itself. I really would think twice about this company they maybe cheap, but is it worth the risk....Whilst i also accept they have been suffering from the pandemic, surely refunds and customer satisfaction on this side is the easiest part to resolve......?

Order Number 28937
We purchased an item from Building Plastics Online, due to delays and lack of contact we cancelled our order. We received confirmation of our cancellation and were told we would receive our refund shortly. It has now been a few weeks and we have not received a refund. We cannot speak to them because they are not answering the phone and their online chat no longer exists. We have tried emailing numerous times but have not received a response. Currently they have our money and won't respond to us. I would not recommend purchasing from Building Plastics Online until they sort out their customer service.

Our order number is 37252
Order: 38785

Order was made on the 14th of June, 3 weeks later I was given a delivery day, the 6th of July.
Of course there has been no sight or sound of this delivery and despite using the live chat, sending messages, there has been no response whatsoever also phone calls are of no use because the calls are not answered.
This is completely unacceptable and tantamount to theft if orders are taken without any intention of sending the items.
I want my order cancelled and a full refund sent back to my account at the earliest opportunity.
Well do not know where to start. I have made an order, was promised to receive it after a week it is now much longer and I still waiting for this order. I have tried ringing the company and they say they have closed the telephone line and to use live chat. Live chat is also closed. I have emailed about 6 or 7 times and no communication from them. I will avoid this company in the future if they are still in business as for now there is no communication from them. I have had to pay of an outside person who was going to do the fitting for me but I haven't got the goods to get it fit.
I really do not understand how anyone can conduct business like this. I will have to now contact my credit card to get a chargeback.
Never again
sorry
In all my years of dealing with companies online, this has to be the worst one by far. This sad episode starts just before the government lockdown, when I placed my order (delivery within 3 working days). Day 4 after ordering was lockdown, so all deliveries ceased. I was at a critical stage of my build, so I managed to source the materials elsewhere and requested a refund from BPO. Simple eh?
OK, so the lockdown had an immediate effect on us all, so I knew I would have to wait until we all returned to work. In May, I received an email from them stating the business was resuming in late May, and that refunds will commence at the beginning of June. Mid June, nothing received. End of June, nothing received. Mid July, still nothing received so now I have had to raise a dispute with my credit card company, who have now confirmed they will pay me all the money back and they will now chase BPO for the unpaid refund. All my emails to BPO ere either replied with an auto response, or not at all (don't waste your time calling, nobody answers; I was on for an hour once).
Two things, avoid this company as they are a shambles (I'm not the only one to say this), and make sure you pay by credit card so at least you can get your money back that way when they don't deliver or refund you your money. Hope this helps.

Update: Hate to kick a dog when it's down, but bizarrely my order turned up today, over 4 months late. Not withstanding the fact that I'd cancelled the order within a week of ordering and made several attempts to obtain a refund. Finally got my money back from my credit card company after raising a dispute but based on the shambolic performance so far, fully expecting BPO to challenge it now saying its being delivered. Watch this space....
Building Plastics Online Ltd is rated 4.07 based on 377 reviews