Building Plastics Online Ltd Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Building Plastics Online Ltd

About Building Plastics Online Ltd: Building Plastics Online Ltd are a nationwide distributer of plastic building products. These products include Fascia, Soffit, Guttering, Cladding, Polycarbonate Roofing and much more. Our products are distributed form over 200 depots throughout the UK, with local collection available. Building Plastics Online ltd operate our head office in Rotherham.

info@bpoltd.co.uk

Office 3
The Store Room,
Fitzwilliam Road

Tell us how Building Plastics Online Ltd made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I shopped around and couldn't find the same product cheaper anywhere, web page was clear and easy to follow. When I needed assistance I also found it easy to make contact and have my issue resolved to my satisfaction. So all in all, I'm very happy with Building Plastics OL. Oh! and the items I ordered arrived exactly on the date and time I required."
"Bought wall boards for my new shower. Easy to order, questions answered quickly on ‘chat’ help. Delivery was as advised, although I did ask if I would have some notice by phone of the delivery, which I was told I would but got home after no phone call to find delivery had been made * left in my driveway! Luckily all was ok."
"As described, no problems."
"Order and delivery very quick. Good product which is well priced. Will use again."
"Great service and really good prices. I would definitely recommend Building Plastics Online Ltd."
"Before ordering I spoke to the company to a helpful and knowledgeable representative. The ordering system is clear and straightforward. After the order had been placed I had 2 further questions about delivery and on both occasions the people I spoke to were helpful. Order arrived safely and undamaged. Will be using them again when I need plastic products"
"Very good service /delivery and support. Quality of items purchased was excellent. Would recommend anyone looking for similar products which are very good value and very competitive."
"Outstanding company. Great customer service, Anthony O'Sullivan. All products delivered on time. Price cannot be beaten. Will be buying all my plastics from this company!"
"It was a pleasure to deal with this company. They were ready if any problems came up, which didn't. They delivered quickly, and the men who delivered were very helpful in putting the stuff where I needed it. Thank you"
"Easy to size up and order what i needed, website was self-explanatory and all arrived quickly."
"Ordered some anthercite drip trim, the price was competitive but the postage cost was astronomical at £18 (trims cost £8.34 each). For that price I didn't get a confirmed delivery date and delivery itself took over a week. The trims were not packaged at all, just in a plastic bag allowing the trim to be scratched. Overall not a great experience."
Hi Imran, sorry to hear that you was not satisfied with the process.
Thank you for your feedback.
However, the items you purchased are normally used in conjunction with the ship lap cladding which if you spend over £70 delivery is free. The delivery cost is £18 as we get the exact amount charged to us and we do not make anything on delivery.
The items in your case came hand delivered on our own vehicle from
Unit 3
Chaul End Lane
Luton
LU4 8EZ
which is less than 2 miles away so we do not need them to be wrapped and packaged. The delivery was made on 05/07/2019 which was on time with our delivery terms on our site 5 working days on this particular product as you ordered on the 28th June (Friday Evening).

Once again thank you for reviewing us and we will endeavour to to make our service better in the future and pass your comments to our team around the country.

Many Thanks,

Building Plastics Online Ltd
"Still haven’t received my £115 order that I placed in the middle of June and no responses to any of my 4 emails! Very disappointed as it’s held my building project up by weeks now!"
Hi Natalie, having looked into this I can confirm your order is still in the depot undelivered. However, I can confirm you ordered on 23rd June, we tried to deliver on the 28th June and we sent an email to that effect. When the delivery driver got to your property he called the mobile number on the order and got no answer and there was no place safe to leave the goods.
We then tried to re-deliver the goods Tuesday/Wednesday last week and again had the same problems. I can however organise a re-delivery at your request on a day you would like when you are available if you would like to get in touch?
I am sorry to hear that you are disappointed with our service but we can only can do so much when the customer is unavailable to take delivery.
I look forward to hearing from you in regards to the re-delivery.
"Fast delivery good quality, exactly what I ordered at good price Would use them again"
"Good quality and fast delivery! And great price too."
"Great fast service top product looks great no complaints highly recommended"
"Fantastic prices, got everything I needed, good delivery. Highly recommend."
"Excellent service and products even phoned me to query my order in case I had ordered wrongly would definately use again and recommend. Teddy Williams"
"Helpful staff and prompt delivery"
"Very helpful on the telephone. Pleasant staff good quality products fast delivery. Very pleased with the purchase"
"Brilliant service, delivered on third day after ordering Facias and guttering of a great standard Would recommend building plastics to anyone"
Building Plastics Online Ltd is rated 4.51 based on 55 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access