Building Plastics Online Ltd Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Building Plastics Online Ltd

About Building Plastics Online Ltd: Building Plastics Online Ltd are a nationwide distributer of plastic building products. These products include Fascia, Soffit, Guttering, Cladding, Polycarbonate Roofing and much more. Our products are distributed form over 200 depots throughout the UK, with local collection available. Building Plastics Online ltd operate our head office in Rotherham.

info@bpoltd.co.uk

Office 3
The Store Room,
Fitzwilliam Road

Click Here

Tell us how Building Plastics Online Ltd made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Keith Phillips
"still waiting order 4/10/2019 .not very good inform you whats happening"
Keith Phillips
"still waiting order 4/10/2019 not very quick delivering"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Excellent service from enquiry stage to completion. A member of staff called Anthony went the extra mile to find the best option for me - he called two regional depots in my area to ask if the items I needed were in stock and how long it will take to get delivered to me. He also kept me updated with the order progress in the following coiuple of hours. Easy payment method and instant confirmation and invoice received. They must have a great working relationship with their suppliers as my order got quickly included into the next delivery scheduled to leave my local depot and I actually got the order 3 hours after I placed it - most unbelievable online shopping experience! I bought cladding items and they are now sitting in the garage waiting to be fitted. I haven't unwrapped them so I cannot comment on the quality/integrity of the panels. They are wrapped and were stored nicely in the van - I do not expect any negative surprises. So well done Building Plastics Online Ltd for an outstanding proactive attitude!"
Hi Veorica,

Glad you was happy with the service and thank you for the great feedback.

Many Thanks,

Anthony
"Excellent service and a very competitive price. Will definitely recommend BPO ltd."
"still waiting order 4/10/2019 .not very good inform you whats happening"
Hi Keith,

I would like to ask that you stop leaving reviews on our review platform, this has a damaging effect on our online business and is rather unfair.

Looking into this there has been problems with your order and these problems have been highlighted to you and updated through the order system. Unfortunately one of the items has had to be brought into depot specially.

Leaving a review everyday will not make it come any quicker, so please stop doing what you feel to be okay as its defamatory and slanderous neither to mention untrue.

We have kept you informed along the way and you could have cancelled the order for a full refund at any time, you have not at any time emailed or contacted us through calling other than just writing a review twice.

I have attached a timeline to show that you were in fact updated that you state you were not.

Please feel free to contact me on this matter.

Anthony
"Well the courier needs to learn some social skills when dealing with people. He dumped my skirting outside and didn’t even help me bring it indoors knowing it was 5 metres long. Didn’t acknowledge if everything was ok and then just went without communicating with me or leaving me with an invoice to check the order. The worst delivery guy I’ve ever witnessed. Shocking."
Hi Kirsty,

I feel the one star review is really harsh. We delivered the goods on time and updated you along the way and the goods were delivered with no delivery charge so FREE.
The price is half the price you can buy anywhere else and the product is great.

As for the bringing it indoors the drivers are not insured to do this so they do not generally tend to go into the property although some do.

As I stated to you I have informed the Depot Manager and the regional Manager of your complaint but I feel that this is rather a strong review and not a true one based on the full experience you had with us.

Please feel free to contact me direct;ly if you wish to discuss this further.

Many Thanks,

Anthony
"still waiting order 4/10/2019 not very quick delivering"
Hi Keith,

Please feel free to contact me on this matter.

Anthony
"Very quick service, helpful delivery driver."
"The process from start to finish was flawless and straightforward forward delivery man was nice and courteous Thankyou"
"as a first timer and a female looking to purchase building materials , i was pleasantly surprise by the service i received from Anthony O'Sullivan. he talked me through the materials i needed and made sure that i had everything i needed for the job . Delivery was prompt and the driver was very polite and efficient. I would highly recommend building plastics online . Excellent Service."
"Super quality very competitive prices great customer support Unfortunately long delays on delivery due to out of stock on some Items will definitely deal with this firm in future many thanks Regards Chris's Geary"
Hi Chris,

Sorry for the slight delay on your order but good to see you understand on how it works.

great that you like the service and product.

Best Wishes,

Building Plastics Online Ltd
"Great product great price and quick delivery what more could you ask for"
Hi Steve,

Thank you for your review.

Building Plastics Online Ltd
"Looking forward to working with you in future successfully."
Hi Alex,

I am sorry for the delay on your order but I have to say that it was only 2 weeks not three weeks as you have sated.

However, I need to state the facts on here.

You were informed 3 times that the order was waiting for the 300mm Vented soffit board in Anthracite as there was a shortage at the time. We gave you 2 other options at this time but you said you required the vented 300mm soffit and did not want to change. Only on 04/10/2019 when you called you said that at that point you where ready to change it and then we had to arrange the depot to collect the changed items on Monday & Tuesday with a view to deliver them this morning which you were informed of and has been done.

Please accept my apologies if you feel that the situation has been handled wrongly, but I feel this review does not reflect true circumstance of your order process with us.

Building Plastics Online Ltd
"The product great and price great but delivery and parts missing don't help."
Hi Scott,

Thank you for your review, we sent the order to you for the skirting board but unfortunately a month after you ordered you informed us today that the external corner pack were not there. We do advise that you check the delivery before you arrange the contractors for installation which has happened in this case.
As you are aware you have contacted the depot and you understand there is no stock of the goods in the area. In light of this I will rectify the situation for you and drive to a depot local to me collect them and post them in tonight's post for delivery tomorrow. Let me know if you this is ok for you.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Anthony
"Great service and price!!"
Hi Paul,

Thank you glad you enjoyed the service.

Anthony
"All items spot on no problems"
Hi,

Thank you for your great feedback, always nice to see our customers happy.

Anthony
"Pricing was very competitive. Only thing that could be improved is that delivery information was vague at time of order stating 1-5 days. My order arrived on day 5, but I only found that out on day 4 when they emailed to say it had shipped. So highly recommended if you are ordering a week in advance of when you need it."
Hi Iain,

Thank you for your feedback, since your order we have slightly changed the order update system which helps our customers locate where their order is more efficiently from now on.

Kind Regards,

Anthony
"Excellent, Good communication, And delivery Spot On. Thanks."
"My purchase was excellent quality, arrived on time and having contacted both customer services and chat line, they were so helpful, precise and efficient. Would highly recommend."
"Very happy with the customer service. I ordered quite a large order of cladding, on the 3rd day I rung to speak to them about when to expect the arrival, Callum went above and beyond to check it was all sorted and ready for delivery the following day. The delivery driver rung on the day of delivery to say he was coming and was very helpful unloading the order, 1 piece of cladding was snapped and he straight away rung his office to sort this and brought another 1 the following day. I wish i had got his name as he was brilliant!! Couldnt ask for a better company to order from!"
Hi Stacie,

Thank you for your kind review, I will be sure to pass on your words to Callum in sales.

Building Plastics Online Ltd
"Excellent Customer Service with the most competitive prices online. I was trying to find anthracite fascia and soffit boards, and the best prices were with Building Plastics Online. Having placed the order, I was desperate to take the delivery before the weekend. Speaking to Callum in sales, he pulled out all stops to make it happen, despite the short notice. Stellar customer service and prompt delivery! Will certainly use Building Plastics again, thank you !!"
Hi Ahmed,
Thank you for your kind review, I will pass your comments onto Callum and we are glad you enjoyed the experience shopping with us.

Customer Care Team.
"I was struggling to find the anthracite cladding I needed in time as I was on a tight deadline. Luckily I managed to find these guys. They checked the depot before I placed my order, as I needed the goods quicker than the 3-5 days stated on the website. They managed to get them to me before the weekend which saved me a great deal of hassle. Would definitely recommend trying these guys out."
"Great service !! I needed my roofing products for this weekend and ordered at short notice. Spoke to Callum in sales and he bent over backwards to achieve this. Arrived this morning. Will certainly use these guys again if the need arises, thank you !!"
Building Plastics Online Ltd is rated 4.38 based on 82 reviews