Building Plastics Online Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Building Plastics Online Ltd
Own Driver, Courier
Read Building Plastics Online Ltd Reviews

About Building Plastics Online Ltd:

Building Plastics Online Ltd are a nationwide distributer of plastic building products. These products include Fascia, Soffit, Guttering, Cladding, Polycarbonate Roofing and much more. Our products are distributed form over 200 depots throughout the UK, with local collection available. Building Plastics Online ltd operate our head office in Rotherham.

info@bpoltd.co.uk

Office 3
The Store Room,
Fitzwilliam Road

Tell us how Building Plastics Online Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Building Plastics Online Ltd 1 star review on 14th February 2020
M McElroy
Building Plastics Online Ltd 1 star review on 14th February 2020
M McElroy
Building Plastics Online Ltd 1 star review on 16th October 2019
keith phillips
More Photos & Videos
Excellent service from enquiry stage to completion. A member of staff called Anthony went the extra mile to find the best option for me - he called two regional depots in my area to ask if the items I needed were in stock and how long it will take to get delivered to me. He also kept me updated with the order progress in the following coiuple of hours. Easy payment method and instant confirmation and invoice received. They must have a great working relationship with their suppliers as my order got quickly included into the next delivery scheduled to leave my local depot and I actually got the order 3 hours after I placed it - most unbelievable online shopping experience! I bought cladding items and they are now sitting in the garage waiting to be fitted. I haven't unwrapped them so I cannot comment on the quality/integrity of the panels. They are wrapped and were stored nicely in the van - I do not expect any negative surprises. So well done Building Plastics Online Ltd for an outstanding proactive attitude!
Hi Veorica,

Glad you was happy with the service and thank you for the great feedback.

Many Thanks,

Anthony
They took my money but have not delivered. Obviously a scam website. Emails are only replied to with a generic response and they don't answer the phone. Avoid.
Shocking service. Not heard anything about my order I placed 2 weeks ago yet I have confirmation that they have received my payment! Don’t reply to emails apart from an automated email saying the same thing.
Never heard of this company before,decided to buy plastic trim and skirting well ,price☑️ Service☑️ Delivery☑️ What more do you want well done bpo
Best price by far , free delivery over £20 , some places wanted more than this for delivery, slight delay due to covid 19 , but fantastic communication to keep me constantly updated , would highly recommend, oh and the product was top notch too , will be using again
Amazing quality skirting board that would have cost 3 times the price from leading name store, with fantastic fast delivery! 100% will use again in the future. Thank you
Despite being in unprecedented times - Building Plastics kept me informed at every stage of how my order was progressing. The product was excellent - despite its great length and delicate nature was delivered undamaged. I was very impressed with Building Plastics and wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
I ordered from this company just as they were returning from lockdown. I was kept informed nearly everyday on thd slight delay as they were catching up. Just had my delivery. I would highly recommend this company. First class service.
Amazing experience, placed an order just as they were opening after Lock down. I was kept informed at all times what was happening with a slight delivery delay. Delivered today. I would highly recommend this company.
Ordered 2 White fascia board 200mm x 5mts lengths. Joining trim, corner trim. Excellent value for money free delivery over £20 done the job looks good. We'll happy 😁👍
Thanks building plastics
excellent company.very helpful staff.would not buy from anywhere else.recommend to all and 5 stars
This company is fantastic cheap prices for quality plastics delivered a little late due to covid-19 but as soon aso they opened it got delivered very impressed and will use this company again. Many thanks.
The end cap was delivered in an open clear plastic bag. There was only one end cap, I ordered 2
Good quality items ,excellent prices and speedy delivery.
This company is like a breath of fresh air. An exceptional route to acquire quality upvc mouldings etc. Communication and delivery is second to none. Thank you for providing me with 100 mm chamfered skirting this order compliments a previous consignment which has been installed and look's a million dollars. Stu.
Items needed to be delivered due to length.Qualified for free delivery if left adhesive sealant off order.In order to sell this perhaps review ordering.Had to chase up delivery ,but probably due to corona virus.Delivered next day.Excellent value would use again & recommend.
Delivered as advised. My only gripe is I had to message to get confirmation of delivery. Also no advance notification of time slot, so could easily have missed it. Good quality product at a great price.
First class service from order to delivery updated at all stages of the process by email. Great quality product at a very reasonable price free delivery was an extra bonus. Well done everybody for this great shopping experience
Half the price of local builders merchants locally fre delivery ordered Wednesday arrived Monday midday. Gloucestershire. Happy days.
Forgot to write this. I ordered in July last year. Everything arrived as ordered and on time. First time buyer and will definitely use again
Excellent service, quality products, best price and first rate customer service, would definitely recommend 👍
Building Plastics Online Ltd is rated 4.35 based on 248 reviews