Building Plastics Online Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Building Plastics Online Ltd
Own Driver, Courier
Read Building Plastics Online Ltd Reviews

About Building Plastics Online Ltd:

Building Plastics Online Ltd are a nationwide distributer of plastic building products. These products include Fascia, Soffit, Guttering, Cladding, Polycarbonate Roofing and much more. Our products are distributed form over 200 depots throughout the UK, with local collection available. Building Plastics Online ltd operate our head office in Rotherham.

info@bpoltd.co.uk

Office 3
The Store Room,
Fitzwilliam Road

Tell us how Building Plastics Online Ltd made you happy
Excellent service from enquiry stage to completion. A member of staff called Anthony went the extra mile to find the best option for me - he called two regional depots in my area to ask if the items I needed were in stock and how long it will take to get delivered to me. He also kept me updated with the order progress in the following coiuple of hours. Easy payment method and instant confirmation and invoice received. They must have a great working relationship with their suppliers as my order got quickly included into the next delivery scheduled to leave my local depot and I actually got the order 3 hours after I placed it - most unbelievable online shopping experience! I bought cladding items and they are now sitting in the garage waiting to be fitted. I haven't unwrapped them so I cannot comment on the quality/integrity of the panels. They are wrapped and were stored nicely in the van - I do not expect any negative surprises. So well done Building Plastics Online Ltd for an outstanding proactive attitude!
Hi Veorica,

Glad you was happy with the service and thank you for the great feedback.

Many Thanks,

Anthony
Not having a good experience from this company, asked for a quotation from Anthony in October for their products which I received. However, I am now receiving emails with an invoice attached, claiming settlement of an overdue bill for products that they have quoted for! Already replied to their emails explaining this issue, alas, they seemed to be ignored, as they keep sending emails for an unpaid bill for products in a quotation. Ken PS NOT A GOOD IMPRESSION if I do want to order these products from their quotation
Order placed & email confirmation received advising delivery Dec 2nd. Rang for ETA on Dec 2nd to be told order was on a 3 day economy delivery service from Leicester! This left our team in Oban, with no other suppliers available, 3 days behind a very tight schedule & with no option but to wait at the mercy of this delivery, which eventually arrived on Dec 5th at 10:30. We incurred 3 days of lost down time along with additional costs for other trades we had engaged locally - we will NEVER use this firm again.
Good Afternoon Louisa,

Thank you for your email, I would like to firstly point out that there was no LYING at all on this scenario as it was myself who dealt with Alan at your end.

When the order was placed the delivery of £75 + Vat should have been applied as it was classed as Scottish Highlands. This was not the case and on Friday Morning it was given to me to review on what was to be done whether to waver or get in touch with you in regards to taking a further payment. Alan called and asked to alter the order and add on the extra sheets etc to the order on Friday morning which was done at our end and the order was updated. At this point I decided that I would waver the carriage cost as you were a new customer and we would potentially see more trading from yourselves.

Alan I believe called on Monday afternoon and spoke to Lewis which in turn was told that the delivery was leaving Leicester tonight on a Three day economy service and after this was informed Alan asked for a call from a manager. I myself decided to deal with this and spoke to our suppliers etc to see the likely hood of any other way to expedite this but there was not a faster solution available. I in return spoke to Alan to say it was a 3-5 day courier but they are aiming for Wednesday but the updates will follow, I also stated at this time that it could not happen as planned but we could update on a daily basis. Alan agreed that this was not ideal but would keep the order on as I offered him a full refund if he would want to look elsewhere to see if he could get it any quicker. I requested on Tuesday after speaking to Alan again to see if we could get an update but it was proving difficult as we was dealing with our suppliers who in turn was dealing with Pallex who in turn has to sub this out to another logistics company that covers that area. I made Alan aware of this and on Wednesday I even looked into seeing that if the delivery was going to arrive into Oban late or Glasgow that Alan could collect no matter what time it arrived. This was not something we could do.

The evening of Wednesday I called Alan on my mobile after business hours to tell him I had heard back and that the delivery would be with him by 11am Thursday but I got no answer. Upon Thursday morning I called at 8:30am on my way into the office approx to inform him of the situation and then called again at 11am to make sure the delivery had come at 11am to which he stated yes it is here.

I am sorry for the mix up throughout the ordering process but I feel that we handled it the best way we could and I have to state we never lied to any party along the way. We were upfront with any problems occurred and that you were given options to cancel and be refunded when the problems came apparent.

I must repeat that on Monday when I spoke to Alan I offered to cancel the order and was told not to, so when you say we strung you along this is clearly not the case.

I am truly sorry for any inconvenience caused.

I hope this helps to clear things up.

Regards,

Anthony
Pleased with the product. Issues with delivery, but Anthony worked hard to sort it out for us.
Very happy. It was only a small order, but it was despatched very quickly and arrived early. Its gone up lovely, and I'm well chuffed with it.
Unbeatable prices.
Ordering on line was very good. All items arrived and were in good condition. No scratches or marks on them. Good products and good delivery time. I would definitely order again.
Easy to find items and order them and products arrived when they should. Brill.
Very pleased with the purchase of skiing boards, easy to fit and look great.
My first order with this company great product and service will definitely use again & would recommend. Many Thanks.
Only had a small order but received a prompt & efficient service.
Easy to order, good price and delivered on time, thanks
What a great firm .. the staff are so very helpfu and prices are good. I would use this company by preference to others offering similar products.
i was mailed with all details from ordering o delivery. A Very polite and helpful driver delivered my goods. I would definetly use them again
Good service
Very pleased with the product and the windows sills look lovely but there was a problem with the scheduled delivery
Very happy with the service was a bit later than stated but not a major problem. Would recommend cheers lads!
I have already placed 4 orders with Building Plastics Online. I have compared the prices and they are very competitively priced. Delivery was made from a local supplier. Last delivery was slightly messed up by the local supplier, not Building Plastics Online. I was skeptic at the beginning because prices seemed a lot lower in some cases (fascia corner etc) and I was worried about the quality. However I only have praise words for this company. For my second order I needed an urgent delivery and Anthony (I believe his name is) could not be any more helpful. He is a valuable asset to the company. He phoned all local suppliers and he managed to get my delivery on time. Very helpful, switched on and with great customer skills. Regarding the last delivery, the local supplier could not deliver on time and informed me. However the next day when delivery was due, local supplier messed up again. This is no fault of this company. Having enough of dealing with the local supplier, I phoned the company directly and within hours I had my delivery. Really great customer service, very helpful and taking pride in their work. I’m very impressed, I wish all companies were like this. Many thanks for all your help.
very good value for money came in good condition
Fast delivery. Very well priced
I placed my order online, it was delivered very promptly by an extremely helpful and courteous driver. The first time I have purchased but differently not last, good quality and right price.
Building Plastics Online Ltd is rated 4.31 based on 140 reviews