Building Plastics Online Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Building Plastics Online Ltd
Own Driver, Courier
Read Building Plastics Online Ltd Reviews

About Building Plastics Online Ltd:

Building Plastics Online Ltd are a nationwide distributer of plastic building products. These products include Fascia, Soffit, Guttering, Cladding, Polycarbonate Roofing and much more. Our products are distributed form over 200 depots throughout the UK, with local collection available. Building Plastics Online ltd operate our head office in Rotherham.

info@bpoltd.co.uk

Office 3
The Store Room,
Fitzwilliam Road

Tell us how Building Plastics Online Ltd made you happy
Excellent service from enquiry stage to completion. A member of staff called Anthony went the extra mile to find the best option for me - he called two regional depots in my area to ask if the items I needed were in stock and how long it will take to get delivered to me. He also kept me updated with the order progress in the following coiuple of hours. Easy payment method and instant confirmation and invoice received. They must have a great working relationship with their suppliers as my order got quickly included into the next delivery scheduled to leave my local depot and I actually got the order 3 hours after I placed it - most unbelievable online shopping experience! I bought cladding items and they are now sitting in the garage waiting to be fitted. I haven't unwrapped them so I cannot comment on the quality/integrity of the panels. They are wrapped and were stored nicely in the van - I do not expect any negative surprises. So well done Building Plastics Online Ltd for an outstanding proactive attitude!
Hi Veorica,

Glad you was happy with the service and thank you for the great feedback.

Many Thanks,

Anthony
great service and reasonably priced
Great products, great prices and dispatched and delivered quickly from local suppliers.
a pleasure to do business with. and affordable
Don't believe them if they promise they'll deliver the products on a particular day - absolute rubbish. Very little care for the customer.
excellent service and more than pleased with purchase. thank you.
Great availability and communications thanks
Delivered as promised excellent quality and value
Ordered my pvc online for the first time. The 1 to 3 day delivery turned out to be 1.5 weeks but they did keep in touch via email but called them as had a job to do. After phone call my order arrived next day. Excellent prices I will order again and see if the claimed delivery times are met.
Fantastic service no problems at all.
Great product. Arrived later than specified but I was kept informed by email of every situation change, which was impressive. Would use again. Recommended!
3 delivery promises failed to turn up then goods appeared unexpectedly which thankfully were fine
Excellent quality items delivered on time with fixing tubes included , which was great
When the product didn’t arrive in time because of a mix up they were extremely helpful and arranged quick delivery.
Happy with product even though one had some damage. Bit disappointed with delivery driver dumped everything in the drive didn't even knock and drove off lucky I was in.
The product I ordered was fantastic quality, it was delivered on time and packaged well so no damage could occur. Really impressed and will definitely use again and recommend.
Good products at a reasonable price including delivery cost.
Took over a week for supposedly ex stock items to arrive Website said 3 - 5 days
Delighted. Good price. Only small problem was a 3 day delay in processing my order, leading to me calling them to check that my order was received. It took a very long time before the call was answered, but I was reassured that everything was fine and they were just very busy. Delivery was promised and fulfilled a few days later.
I ordered some items from Building plastics online recently and I found the company to be very efficient in every way, they kept me informed throughout the whole delivery process informing when the delivery would be made, the online payment method was very easy and I was happy with the level of security around paying for my items, on the day of delivery the driver was very helpful in giving me a hand placing the 5 metre lengths of soffit boards where I needed them, the price was incredibly low compared their parent company who are based about 1 mile away from my house, compared with having to order from miles up north! This seems crazy to me but not complaining! I did explain this to the parent company and said politely that I would never purchase from them, ever! But the person I spoke to wasn’t really bothered! Why would he be? I would if I was the manager! Overall a great service, great value and I would highly recommend.
As described shipped on time
Building Plastics Online Ltd is rated 4.33 based on 216 reviews