Building Plastics Online Ltd Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Over A Week
Read Building Plastics Online Ltd Reviews

About Building Plastics Online Ltd:

Building Plastics Online Ltd are a nationwide distributer of plastic building products. These products include Fascia, Soffit, Guttering, Cladding, Polycarbonate Roofing and much more. Our products are distributed form over 200 depots throughout the UK, with local collection available. Building Plastics Online ltd operate our head office in Rotherham.

Delivery has been really good and quick usually but I had a problem and a few bits were missing from my order I’ve been trying to ring to get through and sent numerous emails but have not heard anything back not good customer service. Would give 5 stars as eberything was good but not replying to my messages and not being able to get through on the phone at all I have to give 3 stars
The products are excellent but there seems to be issues on sending out the correct items and quantities. My first order was 100mm skirting but was sent 150mm internal corners, which I was able to cut to size. My second order was for a pack of 10 jointing blocks and I received 1 block? So there is an issue on picking the correct item and quantity.
Had to order extra to my original order, 1 piece arrived but i had to chase up the other item. The person i delt with on the phone was very helpful but i had to cancel my fitter and arrange a later date. Notbimpressed as i had to pay £24 delivery charge !!!
Thank you for your review, My Name is Kathleen and I am the Customer Service Liaison here at Building Plastics Online, I'm sorry to hear about your disappointment, If you would like to e-mail me on customerservices@bpoltd.co.uk and mark if for my attention. I will look further in to your order. It is important to us that our customers are more than satisfied and we would like the opportunity to resolve this issue. Kind regards Kathleen.
Very reasonably priced plastics, once brought to there attention they rectified an order issue very quickly. Would recommend & use again.
Hi Joss, Thank you for your review. I understand the issue you have had with the one pack of external corners which we was notified one week after delivery. I will ask CS to look into this ASAP and sort the issue out if they have not already picked up on the email only sent on Friday 4th. Sorry for any inconvenience. Building Plastics Online Ltd
Hi Joss, I have tried to call you regarding the issue with the order. Th CS team has looked into this and can confirm that the external corners were a picking error so the Uckfield depot will be contacting you directly to rectify. Once again apologies for any inconvenience caused. Regards, Building Plastics Online Ltd
Hi, Thank you for the review change. Regards, BPOltd
Order number 38591 Order placed 14/06/2020 long delay in receiving the cladding. I contacted them via online chat and spoke to Calum who explained that the local vendor who they are using to dispatch the products hadn't advised them that the Products are out of stock due to suppliers. The products where delivered within a couple of days of communication, and look brilliant now fitted.
Order# 37808 I ordered on 11th June and received an email on 16th June saying delivery would be on Wed 17th June. The delivery never came, I tried emailing and messaging the company through their website but they did not reply to any of them. Also phoned many times and they never answered once. As they didn't deliver or respond to many attempts at contacting them and after seeing other reviews on here I initiated a charge back with my bank and left a negative review. In reply to your response there was someone at home all day last Thursday but I can also confirm I am available for delivery today. Update. Order was delivered June 25 I am happy with the price and quality of the goods. It is just the communication that let's this company down. If only you would reply emails/phone like you did when I left a review on here I would have been happy and left a good review.
Hi Matthew Ruckledge, We have tried to deliver Last Thursday to you but no-one was in to accept the delivery. I have spoken to the depot in Leeds and they have said it was going to be delivered again today so please advise if you are available. Hope this helps clear up any misunderstanding.
Placed order. Received email saying delivery on 15 June. No delivery arrived. Every email been ignored. No contact. No answer on phone. No answer from emails. Took me to leave review for contact to be made. Now spoken to delivery company only now as contact info provided who were absolutely 100% more than helpful.
I would have rated higher but I had to progress twice and it was hard work especially when it took 16 minutes before the telephone was answered. Only when I spoke to someone did it feel that my order would finally start happening as until that point, I had received no email confirmation after 2 days since placing on line. Without my input, I might still be waiting for my order. All received on the 5th day and I am pleased with the product and price.
Ordered my pvc online for the first time. The 1 to 3 day delivery turned out to be 1.5 weeks but they did keep in touch via email but called them as had a job to do. After phone call my order arrived next day. Excellent prices I will order again and see if the claimed delivery times are met.
Happy with product even though one had some damage. Bit disappointed with delivery driver dumped everything in the drive didn't even knock and drove off lucky I was in.
Pleased with product not impressed with delivery service
Poor communication and poor delivery, but good product and value
Ordered 2 items, which came within a week but unfortunately it was delivered to the wrong address, lucky the persons at the address had the decency to deliver it to the correct address.....Instructions had not been followed as I requested items to be put in the porch, items found in the garden (So I was told)
Very pleased with the product and the windows sills look lovely but there was a problem with the scheduled delivery
May be good price wise but very bad in delivery. Promised for Tuesday, lorry brake down Wednesday its gonna be Thursday, still waiting.
Most items I required I could order.1 item 5.5m 68mm round black downpipe I couldn't order because the link was broken. I had an online chat with the assistant, I was advised to select 4m and 5.5m would be delivered. Ha. No chance. I added my home address and a delivery address of the property we are developing. Items were automatically going to be delivered to my home address (why)? Obviously I didn't want that so I sent an email. I also copied the email and sent it to 'Contact us' on BPOL website. I got no reply so I rang them, not a good call, seemed like some schoolboy farmer answered, not computer savvy. At least the order came to the correct address even though they spelled it incorrectly. I credit that to the driver from Eurocell of Sunderland. I realised the down pipe was wrong, Eurocell showed me paperwork which still had 4m on it and couldn't do anything about it. I had various contractors on site so called BPOL as soon as I could. They questioned why I called so late. I didn't want to call at all! When I mentioned the wrong item delivered the person on the phone remembered it was he who said the 5.5m would be delivered. He got it wrong. I was then asked what I wanted done about it. I answered 'get Eurocell to deliver 5.5m and take 4m back'. It didn't happen, I haven't used it, I want it exchanged. Not a good experience. I'm gonna cut BPOL out and go direct.
Easy to order. Great prices. Good quality materials however the company they use in my area was shockingly rubbish. Check who they are using to deliver and supply your order. I will use again if supplier is different.
Order took about 4 weeks to arrive and I had to chase for updates