Building Plastics Online Ltd Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Over A Week
Read Building Plastics Online Ltd Reviews

About Building Plastics Online Ltd:

Building Plastics Online Ltd are a nationwide distributer of plastic building products. These products include Fascia, Soffit, Guttering, Cladding, Polycarbonate Roofing and much more. Our products are distributed form over 200 depots throughout the UK, with local collection available. Building Plastics Online ltd operate our head office in Rotherham.

Very impressed this time around!!!(disappointed with communication and delivery in first lockdown) and left a negative review which I updated after delivery. I can now understand all the good reviews before the pandemic. Still the cheapest by far and the products are spot on. I've just placed another order👍👍👍Thank you keep up the good work.
Not a lot to say really - I am not all that competent on line, so it was a relief that there was someone on the end of the phone to help Callum was really helpful, the product was great, and the level of service was fantastic. If you want something in plastic, look no further Trevor Newton, Carlisle
Good quick delivery of materials that was complete as ordered. Not yet erected but cladding looks as expected.
Excellent service, quick delivery, special thanks to Callum who was polite and helpful in dealing with my order. Would highly recommend.
from ordering my goods to the time they were delivered this company has been first class , the customer service was the best ever , even the delivery driver was always smiling and put the goods where i wanted them . thank you
I purchased some chamfered upvc skirting and was under the impression it would be anything between 5/7 days for delivery but I was pleasantly surprised when it arrive about 3 days later. I was also gobsmacked when I saw the quality of it, way beyond what I expected it is beautiful have had several people in my home and they also have commented to it so much my granddaughter and my son are hoping to purchase some for their homes. I also emailed with a query I had and got prompt reply with information I needed. I then needed to call them to confirm that I understood correctly and they were so helpful. I would definitely recommend using this company and will not hesitate using them again. Great service and quality
I am pleased to report that the whole order was delivered to me on Monday, much earlier than I had expected. All present and correct, and a patient delivery man who waited whilst I counted up all of the items. From Eurocell, I think. I had one query at the order stage - this was answered promptly. Thank you for such excellent service and value.
Good company, will usd again
Price excellent Delivery Time very quick. Guy delivering very helpful
Excellent service, kept informed as to when to expect delivery. Once e mail received giving details of delivery this was kept to. Driver very helpful and efficient. Nice to have a company giving such good service on a relatively small order
Easy to order. Kept informed of progress and delivered in good condition. Many thanks
The website had great detail, for a novice who doesn’t understand the building world! It came the next day, which was super speedy, I wasn’t expecting to review it that soon. The delivery driver was extremely helpful and even told me that there is an option to purchase skirting boards that are like the window board at a good price.
Goods arrived sooner than projected on original order Delivery driver very friendly and helpful Product fitted and pleased with outcome
Good products, backed up with excellent service, prompt delivery.
As I only placed a small order & wasn’t in any rush for my items which took several weeks to be delivered. But the guys at Building Plastics kept me informed about my order all the way via email. They are very competitive with the price substantially cheaper than Eurocell but it was Eurocell who delivered my order ?? Anyway my skirting board & architrave looks brilliant in my bathroom no more painting for me in there thank you Building plastics I would definitely use again 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Received exactly what I ordered and promptly. It was well packed and arrived in good condition. I am happy to recommend this company and will order again when the need arises.
Great value for money, product arrived within the timeframe, very pleased with my purchase.
Great service and delivered a day early.
Excellent product, very competitive price and excellent service and information re: delivery updates. Recommended by my Son and would definitely recommend Building Plastics.
Easy to use web site. Fast delivery and helpful delivery driver
Product very good quality and arrived on time
Building Plastics Online Ltd is rated 4.06 based on 389 reviews