Building Plastics Online Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Building Plastics Online Ltd
Own Driver, Courier
Read Building Plastics Online Ltd Reviews

About Building Plastics Online Ltd:

Building Plastics Online Ltd are a nationwide distributer of plastic building products. These products include Fascia, Soffit, Guttering, Cladding, Polycarbonate Roofing and much more. Our products are distributed form over 200 depots throughout the UK, with local collection available. Building Plastics Online ltd operate our head office in Rotherham.

info@bpoltd.co.uk

Ordering easy. Delivery as promised. Just what you want.
I was very satisfied with the Fascia Board I bought. Wide range of products available. Understandably in these difficult times delivery time was a little extended. But was able to get an update from the customer services team.
Excellent prices and quick delivery. I'll be buying more in future.
Selecting and ordering was simple. Delivery was efficient. This is a 5 Star product and I have only marked it down to 4 because I felt that it is quite expensive, but it looks great and was easy to put up and cut to size and shape.
Quick and efficient.
easy ordering and quick delivery, value for money
Placed Order in May. Payment was taken immediately. Had a mail to say my order was ready for dispatch on the 4th June. I then had another Email on the 11th June to say expected delivery will be on the 18/19th June. Nothing arrived. I have tried emails , telephone calls and the online messaging with no response from any one of these.
I understand the problems with Corona virus and have taken note of the comments on their website, but to completely ignore all my efforts for an update is no way to run a business. I will wait till the end of the week for a solution or I will have to start to take steps for a refund

Received my order on the 7th July. Very pleased with the quality of the product and would use BP Online again. It was just a pity that the communication during the lock down was so poor. Otherwise I would recommend BP online to anyone
company is responding to emails they seem to be extremely busy with the worldwide pandemic but are responding.
Hi Peter,

I have spoken to the Hayes depot and they are struggling and down to one van and driver, they will be out with your order today and this will be around dinner time. I assure you the company is not a CON as you have stated and we are just extremely busy and as stated on the website deliveries are taking slightly longer than we would like. As for not answering emails, We was actually dealing in replying to you from the email you sent at 9:21 am as we have only been open 21 minutes and then in the meantime you posted this review.

I hope this has sorted things for you and I would like to just let you know that we do state heavily not to arrange any trades to carry out works until we have delivered and you have checked your order.

I hope this helps, thank you for your patience and valued custom.

Building Plastics Online Ltd
Delivered as advised. My only gripe is I had to message to get confirmation of delivery. Also no advance notification of time slot, so could easily have missed it. Good quality product at a great price.
Half the price of local builders merchants locally fre delivery ordered Wednesday arrived Monday midday. Gloucestershire. Happy days.
a pleasure to do business with. and affordable
Good products at a reasonable price including delivery cost.
Delighted. Good price. Only small problem was a 3 day delay in processing my order, leading to me calling them to check that my order was received. It took a very long time before the call was answered, but I was reassured that everything was fine and they were just very busy. Delivery was promised and fulfilled a few days later.
As described shipped on time
Was helpful, there was a problem with ordering system, but kept us informed, any part of order mistake was put right very quickly.
easy transaction, product was brilliant. Only thing to let them down was delivery date but wasn’t an issue with date being changed. Have recommended them to my parents and they have used and delivery was fine. I would use this company again.
Good product. Small problem with delivery date by resolved quickly.
First delivery aborted due to damage by fork lift truck at local storage depot-second delivery ok. Good quality material very satisfied.
Goods ordered and arrived on time. All fitted. Very happy.
Great product
Great Company
Shame about the local courier used which delayed the order.
Building Plastics Online Ltd is rated 4.07 based on 377 reviews