Plane Parking Reviews

of reviewers recommend Plane Parking
Read Plane Parking Reviews

onlinebookings@edinburghairport.com

Tell us how Plane Parking made you happy
Booked for long stay and due to covid was upgraded to terminal which was fab. Arrived and parked no issue, upon leaving my ticket told me I owed £190 and wouldn’t lift the barrier despite the fact I’d already pre paid however the man at the end of the button sorted the issue very quickly
Very handy especially being upgraded to multistory parking. Only gripe is no facility to extend stay if flights are cancelled or delayed.
Excellent service, easy to book. Unfortunately, I had to cancel booking because of Covid and it was simple to cancel and refund received promptly.
Everything seemed to be fine when booking . When we arrived back and went to ticket machine , it said it wanted £270. Had to call the parking attendants, who then said that they would waive the charge and open barrier .
Booked plane parking as used in past , good prices and convenient , bonus was because of pandemic was upgraded to multi storey opposite terminal for no extra charge ,
Very easy booked and a great parking location at the airport very good price for airport parking
The machine on departure would not take the ticket when I pressed the help button your man opened the barriers immediately
Simple to book and a great concept. Much needed at Edinburgh Airport. My only suggestion in this pandemic would be flexibility.
Easy to use website and big discounts on turn up and pay prices. Be careful about your dates though. I had to extend my stay by one day and was charged double my weekly price for an extra day.
nice to get upgraded, but caused a little bit of confusion on our part when actually parking the car
Good price, close to airport, thanks
I booked for 17days in Long Stay Car park, not realising upon arrival at the Car Park that I had been upgraded to Terminal Parking. I found it extremely difficult to find the entrance. However, I parked in Section I, as I was staying in the Double Tree Hilton Hotel both prior to and at the end of my vacation. I will remain a Plane parking customer in the future as it is close to the Airport, and when the world is back to normal I hope the transfer bus will be back in service.
I use plane parking a lot however the website can be a bit frustrating if you want to amend your booking i.e add additional time into your booking as it will not allow you to do this after 24 hours before you arrive or after you have parked. Otherwise thier prices and locations at Edinburgh are great and I would defo recommend them.
We were charged £16.99 for a three day stay and got an email to say we'd had a free upgrade to the multi storey. The directions for finding is entrance are not at all straightforward and it looked like we were heading to the paid drop off. This is quite a stressful situation. Anyway, we got there eventually after reversing back out and got parked. On collecting the car and putting the ticket in the barrier the machine said we'd to pay £150.00 for our stay. Not great, quite alarming, made us think we had got things totally wrong and had a hefty bill to pay. However, we called for assistance and the call handler put it right for us. So, clearer signage needed to the multistorey and tech solution needed to the charging system when you give a free upgrade.
The parking was upgraded to terminal parking and I never got an email notifying me of tge change. When I drove in to terminal parking after speaking via intercom no ticket was issued. A further intercom chat got me an exit ticket. On the whole it was a reasonably stress free experience.
No problems with parking, if it was kept at affordable prices I’d use it regularly
No problem until.being asked to pay £300 on exiting. Problem quickly resolved over intercom
Parking was fine but Instructions were confusing. My confirmation told me I had a free up grade but when I inserted the ticket it said I owed £240. The guy on the intercom was very helpful and sorted my ticket. Clear instructions would help.
Great pricing by plane parking. Pity the parking is just too far if you wanted to walk instead, but that is very clear upfront. Shuttle service I've had no issue with anyways. I have chosen them the last 3 times I have flown. I was upgraded to terminal parking on my most recent trip at no extra cost. I guess because with lower flight volumes there was extra capacity there, but I really appreciated it.
The walking distance to the terminal was further than I was expecting maybe down to the construction work. When we left the car park, at the barrier, when inserting the card, we were asked for £660. I had to call for assistance, the male voice implied “that that would be right”. He then asked for my booking reference number, which I didn’t have at hand. Eventually got there with my car registration. No attempt at an apology. This has happened to me before.
Plane Parking is rated 4.43 based on 9,777 reviews