Plane Parking Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
John
"Nice frendly staff"
"Love Plane Parking! I use it all the time. My only complaint and it’s a little one, is the shuttle doesn’t stop at every shelter. Why have 6 if you only go to 3? Plus , how do you know that they’re not going to number 6? But, that is not a big thing."
"The parking was perfect once we found the car park that is .Oh and there's a sighn in the airport for every bus accept the plane parking one is in a totally different area of the airport with no directions for the bus how cool is that not .so you walk to the bus park with your cases only to be told to walk all the way back to where you started from .Where you get the bus for the plane car park just what you don't need when you have been on a plane for 3 hours and up at 6am in the morning"
"I have used Plane Parking for few years now, best prices and easy transfer to terminal."
Are you Plane Parking? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Excellent service. Could not fault in any way."
"SUFFICE TO SAY EASY PEASY BRILLIANT"
"Never any issues . Always a smooth stay"
"I use plane parking 3/4 times a year but they changed the way you park this year, which I was unaware of so on my return it said I had to pay £194!! I pressed the bell and suggested there had been a mistake, I was confronted with rudeness and intimidation to park my car and come back to terminal even though I had already been delayed and been on a 5 hour flight and had kids to get home too, was expected to pay more money for an honest mistake. Eventually barrier was lifted. Never had a problem before but this left me feeling anxious and distressed and not sure I will use again in future."
"Would definitely recommend and as long as prices are competitive, then I'll continue to use. Very quick turnaround and easy to find"
"I find Plane Parking Express very convenient with good customer service. What is slightly annoying is that on two occasions when leaving the facility the barrier ticket machine has informed me that I have to pay in excess of £400 for unpaid parking. Although it was sorted out very quickly it was quite a shock at 1am after a long air journey."
"First class service very impressed no hassle definitely use again"
"I have used Plane Parking several times and it's always easy. Good value. I would highly recommend."
"Nice frendly staff"
"All aspects of this car parking at Edinburgh airport are first class."
"I would recommend Plane Parking Express to anyone using Edinburgh airport. Excellent service. Courteous staff. Gets 5* from me!"
"Easy to find - entry and exit no problem. Bus service excellent. Have used before and will definitely use again."
"I always use plane parking at Edinburgh I park car then short walk to the terminal no problems at all"
"The only problem I have had is that I am asked for payment as I try to leave the car park. I need to use the intercom to persuade your operator that I have paid in full."
"Easy, straightforward and friendly checking in procedure. Checking out was efficient as well until I got to the barrier to leave the Long Stay Car Park. Only 2 lanes out of 3 working which wouldn't have been a problem if everything else had worked . Every car seemed to have an issue and needed to speak through the intercom. Our problem was that in the dark it wasn't immediately obvious where to put the ticket into the machine. Sort that out and it is a good system."
"Very smooth service and good value. I required to change my car details a short time before my booking which was simple and cost free. Much appreciated!"
"Plenty of parking spaces and short 2 min walk to airport."
"Excellent price. No hassle. Easy access to terminal. Would definitely recommend."
"I find this is the best parking at Edinburgh airport. Easy to use, right next to airport and really reasonable price.."
Plane Parking is rated 4.49 based on 8,125 reviews