Plane Parking Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Plane Parking

How would you rate Plane Parking?

Daniele
"Very happy"
Gary
"Short walk to terminal from parking bay of which there was plenty free. Very good value for money and online booking very quick and easy, will definitely use again."
"Website straight forward, Car park signed very well at the airport. Small walk to bus stop 2min wait. Likewise on return. All Good"
"Used before and will use again thanks"
"parking is good but every time we have parked there the meter ask for more money and you have to speak to the person in the office and give them your booking number so you can get out of the car park this has happened every time we have parked there which is 4 to 5 times in the past year"
"easy to find, plenty spaces available, not too far to walk to catch bus. Frequent service to airport and very competitive price."
"Easy to find, bus arrived quickly to take us to airport, on returning bus was waiting, driver rude and not helpful. On leaving car park the machine said we owed £80 when we had prepaid, had to speak to someone and she managed to sort out and lifted barrier"
"Flights got cancelled in Paris and returned 12 hours later than expected after the stress of having to try and get flights home, we get back to the carpark after paying £37 for 5 days parking and had to pay another £20 for the 12 hours additional. The guy could easily have just lifted the barrier for us, but What a welcome back to Scotland. Absolute money grabbing bastards! Never using them again!"
"Flight delayed went to get out of carpark and discovered i had lost ticket, so i pressed call assist and he looked up my car reg no. He then told me i was 24hrs late and said i had to pay another twenty pounds. I did explain i had my disabled daughter with me in the car and she was very tired this was at 2.30 in the morning. I did make a mistake on my online booking but he was very curt in his manner even if he had said to pay an extra ten pounds i think that would have been fair.I do not intend to use your service again due to your poor customer service,"
"Great location and easy to find! Only problem was our registration number was read wrong on entering the car park so had a massive bill when we tried to leave, luckily I had the reference number for our booking so we could leave without footing the 250 pound bill! Was sorted nice and quick for us"
"I booked and paid twice by mistake. On checking my account and found this error, i emailed them. 10 days now and still waiting for a reply."
"Good value. Pretty much the same parking as Long Stay for less."
"A long walk from PP to the long term bus. It might as well be part of the LT car park. Had trouble finding our way out, poor signage. Certainly would not use them again"
"no problems straight in and out"
Hannah Marie
Verified Buyer
"This car park is so handy. Easy to find and transfers fantastic."
"Good instructions, good sign posting, easy to find parking"
"Excellent parking"
"Very easy process...not far to the bus stops of the long stay car park. I would use this again."
"Great communication and directions that made it so easy to find"
"Cost of taxi £120:00. Plane parking cost £40:00. No brainier 👍"
"Easy to park."
"Easy to find,easy to use."
"Good price, good location with short bus ride to terminal, no issues."
Plane Parking is rated 4.51 based on 6,548 reviews