Plane Parking Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Plane Parking

How would you rate Plane Parking ?

Daniele
"Very happy"
Gary
"Short walk to terminal from parking bay of which there was plenty free. Very good value for money and online booking very quick and easy, will definitely use again."
"Website straight forward, Car park signed very well at the airport. Small walk to bus stop 2min wait. Likewise on return. All Good"
"Arrived in plenty of time for flight and found that Plane Parking was full despite having booked months before! Whilst they did "upgrade me" to parking much closer to the terminal, due to traffic congestion and the fact that the alternative parking area was almost full (we had to drive round the parking multiple times till a space became available) it make the whole experiance an unnecessarily stressful."
"No fuss just drive in park, on way home buses run every 10 mins didn't wait long packed up car and drove straight out."
"Happy with service provided, transfers were quick and regular and even when we were late by 2 days picking the car up as we were stranded in America due to bad weather, they let us off with the additional charges."
"In my experience we used Plane parking for long term parking, we had to change dates which there was no problem with not refunding money for our first booking, the staff are very helpful with problems large or small & even late at night. I would highly recommend them to anyone."
"Booking experience was simple and modifications to booking very easy."
Christopher
Verified Buyer
"Severe lack of spaces upon arrival-people were parking anywhere on yellow lines and kerbs. It was chaotic due to rows of spaces blocked off for work being done. We eventually found a space after about 20 mins but others were much longer. Not acceptable!"
"You will hear a lot of bad news stories but will seldom here any good that’s the way it tends to go. I was getting a very early flight from Edinburgh airport and ended up in traffic when arriving. Stuck in traffic I could not see the signs to the mid stay car park and before I knew it I was in the line for the main airport car park and there was no where else for me to go and also pushed for time. Thinking I was going to have to potentially pay another £50 on top of what I had already booked the night before I phoned the customer service number to see if there was anything that could be done. The person on the phone could not be any more helpful, he explained he would put a note against my booking number and when I get back to Edinburgh just head for the barrier and use the intercom. Thankful for his help but still unsure that anyone would be able to help when I got there I headed for the barrier and right enough a note had been put against My booking and up went the barrier. Not very often people are willing to help, a lot of people would have said that’s just your own fault and deal with it so delighted someone had the common sense to be helpful."
"good price easy to find and efficient service"
George Drummond
Verified Buyer
"A simple easy to use service but very expensive at £35.99 for less than 24 hour parking"
"Unfortunately the car park was being worked on and was reduced in capacity and no spaces available on arrival. Had to be transferred to another area of car park (medium stay ) to allow us to park. Had to be entered and exited by intercom communication with staff. Parking and transfer was acceptable after initial problems."
"Easy to find and get in and out. Safe as well."
"Having pre-booked online I had a problem on trying to exit the carpark. I spoke with the attendant via the intercom and he was so helpful and friendly. It took no time at all to sort out the problem. I was very pleased with the service."
"Most of the car park has been cordoned off so only about a quarter of the original car park is available. I really struggled to get a decent space to park my SUV. Disapointed"
"Price and ease of use."
"Apart from the cost I found the parking excellent.Easy to book with lots of spaces to chose from."
"Plenty parking spaces and the buses to the terminal are very frequent. Slight problem getting the correct bus on our return, best to confirm with the driver as to which car park you are headed."
"Car park is not very well sign posted. Could not find any spaces in car park that I thought was Terminal Surface Had to use multi story and pay for 5 days = £225"
"An easy hassle free start to our holiday"
"Easy to book through the web page. very competitive price. Security looked good and the transfer to & from car park was fast."
"Fantastic Customer Service, I lost my car keys on my journey home, and Plane Parking were so understanding, giving me breathing space to go home to get my spare set. It really helped calm what was a stressful situation. Thanks so much"
Plane Parking is rated 4.50 based on 6,828 reviews