Plane Parking Reviews

of reviewers recommend Plane Parking
Read Plane Parking Reviews

onlinebookings@edinburghairport.com

Tell us how Plane Parking made you happy
Booked multi-storey at Edinburgh when going to Lanzarote in November 2021, whole process was flawless and so close to the terminal. The biggest bonus was the included access to the fast track line at security, will definitely use again.
Convenient and very affordable,really good
Good value for money and pretty close to the terminal but wouldn't fancy the walk if it was raining
Really great spot
Excellent service . Easy to book online. Right at airport and help in hand if needed .
Thankyou yet again a great service I have used you now for several years on many occassions and will continue to do so. Expert and professional service. Please keep it up. Thankyou again.
I have never left the car at airport before but I must say I'd definitely do this again, less hassle getting a lift etc. I had an issue with my parking pass when I returned, it said I was due £198, ouch. I pressed the help button and I got the nicest gentlemen on the other end who looked for my order number and sorted it all then advised me for next time. If any compliments are passed to staff this was long stay car park Saturday 6th Nov around 1130pm, he was very polite and helpful, sounded very charming too.
Perfect system, safe easy parking at the door. All pre-paid so no need to mess around on your return. Will definitely use again
Booked plane parking and was upgraded to Long Stay. Price for 19 days just under 60 gbp. A bit of a walk to the airport but route marked. No buses running. OK good weather but now darker nights cold weather would not recommend for people with walking problems.
Great value for money. Cheaper than other longterm carparks.
Easy parking at a reasonable price. Close to the terminal
Car park is a very long walk to the terminal. On arrival at 4:30am I found the car park closed with a sign saying “car park closed, it’s your lucky day as you have been upgraded to the long stay car park”. Although this was closer to the terminal there was no email or txt before to advise us of the change, very poor.
No bus running long walk from the terminal.
Excellent was parked easily in front of airport
No problems no hassle. Park up and go.
Very good service!!!!!!!
Parking was fine but I was booked in the Plane parking car park when I got there it was closed. So I buzzed and asked they said I have been upgraded to long stay that was fine. But a text or email to tell me that would have been good to take the stress out of the situation.
Best , easy accessibility will certainly use in the future .
Upgraded to long stay car park, very good price, no probs, will use again
We booked Mid Stay and fast track security for a 10 day holiday. On arrival and a long search at the airport we eventually were told that Plane Parking wasn’t operating and found that we had been ‘upgraded’ to the airport long-stay by chance. No text email to let us know the change !! On our arrival at 2:00am 10 days later our ticket was rejected telling us we’d £245 outstanding to pay! Another discussion over the help radio we were eventually allowed through. Come on Plane Parking get your act together. Customer service should be paramount and the pandemic shouldn’t be used as an excuse for poor service. And oh the fast track security wasn’t in operation therefore you owe us a refund. You should be making customers more aware and constantly updating your website to give the most uptodate information.
Plane Parking is rated 4.43 based on 10,102 reviews