Plane Parking Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Plane Parking

Tell us how Plane Parking made you happy

customer service
David
"The parking was perfect once we found the car park that is .Oh and there's a sighn in the airport for every bus accept the plane parking one is in a totally different area of the airport with no directions for the bus how cool is that not .so you walk to the bus park with your cases only to be told to walk all the way back to where you started from .Where you get the bus for the plane car park just what you don't need when you have been on a plane for 3 hours and up at 6am in the morning"
Charles
"Always helpful if any problems. Straight forward in and out hassle free parking"
"I'd use Plane Parking any time...! Our trip was a week long, drove in, locked the car and got to the mini bus which took us to the main door at the departures. I managed to loose my ticket, but kept the reference letter of the contract. When I drove to the barrier I was so worried what was going to happen, but the gentleman was so helpful at the customer service point, he put my mind at rest, once ref no. was confirmed, the barrier lifted and we were free, on the way to northern Aberdeenshire. I highly recommend this parking to everyone learning from my experience. Excellent method and best price too! Thanks! 🏆"
"Parked here for one week paid online great price only problem was when I tried to exit, i put card in at barrier and it wouldn't lift told me I was due £101.00 total panic reversed into first space and went looking for help finally saw an office they told me to enter code into machine at barrier one of the staff came with me and got me out thank you for help. just a wee suggestion if its a pre paid booking the parking ticket should let the car out without the bother of entering a code otherwise I would of given a Very Good"
Posted 1 minute ago
"This was so easy and stress free. The staff upon arrival were very friendly and professional and gave clear instructions of what to on arrival and return. The bus joyrney took no more than 3minutes. Upon rerurn the bus back again was quuck and easy. Got keys and car no problem. This was a great start and end to our holiday. Would definately recommend and use again. Thanks Stuart Kelly travelled on 11th to 18th November."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Arrival and transfer to airport terminal was good. Return to parking not quite so smooth. I had asked when dropped off if this was where we got picked up on return and was told yes however this was note case. We eventually found where to go and the nice bus driver stopped to pick us up as had just left the stop. Unfortunately my ticket showed invalid however got good help when pressed the help button"
"Easy to book, decent price, and within easy walking distance for the shuttle bus to the airport. The parking bays are quite narrow, which can make unloading/loading the car more difficult - particularly if neighbouring cars are not parked nicely."
"Can't fault anything - curious staff and no wait for a bus on any journey."
"Well priced, easy to find, straightforward instructions to get there and back. Would definitely use again and recommend"
"Cheap parking, easy access to bus shuttle, waited two mins for bus, short ride to terminal, have used plane parking several times at Edinburgh and will continue to do so"
"We would certainly use Plame Parking again. Excellent staff who were very helpful when dropping the car off then picking it up Our only bugbear was that the car park instructions weren't very clear and we ended up in the wrong car park when we arrived. We followed the signs to Plane Parking only to be told that we should have entered the car park at the entrance before that one Confusing."
"Best parking at Edinburgh Airport"
"Excellent service definitely parking here in future."
"Easy to find, park and wait on bus or do what we done and walk along pathway to terminal 5 mins , on way back problem at ticket machine even though we pre paid ( wanted £55 ) but guy answered when we pressed button andcsirted things in about 20 seconds would use again"
"Good value for money, situated next to long stay car park, but cheaper."
"The directions where good easy to find and get in and out great place to park and the price was great thanks again"
"very good service will be using again next time we fly and will recommend to others"
"Excellent service with friendly staff. Loved how you were greeted by a friendly face who took care of your car and, even though our flight was delayed by hours on our return , the relaxed atmosphere in the office when we collected the keys was appreciated. Can’t recomend this service highly enough."
"Very helpful and polite GREAT to experience and would book again and would recommend to family and friends to use your company. thank you"
"Great location and facilities to access!"
"The parking itself was straight forward and the staff very helpful. However the shuttle bus on the return journey from the airport was awful. The bus was not equipped with luggage racks and passengers had to put their suitcases on seats and in the isles which caused chaos when someone needed to get off the bus."
"So simple and easy to use. Have parked here on several occasions"
"All good except directions to parking. Directions say follow signs to Plane parking when we reached the car park it says sorry car park full. After ringing we were told we should have followed sign for Long Stay car park. All very good after arriving at Long Stay. Attendant says we have pointed this error out many times. Get it sorted and all will be good."
Plane Parking is rated 4.49 based on 7,791 reviews