Plane Parking Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Plane Parking

How would you rate Plane Parking ?

Daniele
"Very happy"
Gary
"Short walk to terminal from parking bay of which there was plenty free. Very good value for money and online booking very quick and easy, will definitely use again."
"Website straight forward, Car park signed very well at the airport. Small walk to bus stop 2min wait. Likewise on return. All Good"
"Easy peasy parking. No hassle. No problems"
"Have used Plane Parking before .Very easy to book , no hassles and would definitely use again ."
"Fantastic. I feel very confident to use them again. Great service."
"I recently used you’re Carpark and had no problems at all the only problem I could see which did not effect me was the bus that picked us up at the airport was too full there was an elderly lady falling all over the place. The driver just sat there at bus stop 2 ,2 people got off and 2 people were coming on. They got shut in door, me and my husband got off at bustop 3. We think we are still relatively healthy but needed help to get ourselves and our cases off. Maybe your driver should learn to look in his mirrors to see what is going on with his vehicle and maybe hav a limited number on each coach"
"Would definitely use this company again if I am flying from Edinburgh very helpful staff"
"Excellent.Will definetly use again."
"Excellent, professional service! Made us feel like our car was in safe hands and we could go on holiday with peace of mind!"
"Very confusing when we returned to locate our car as it had been moved to another part of the long term car park with no details to us. Through trial and error and dragging cases ( I am 80) asking staff we eventually were directed to car. Since we had been travelling for hours to get to carpark this was something we could have done without."
"Great new service from the plane parking guys! still a great price but no more trudging to the far corners of Edinburgh airport to retrieve your car. The express drop off and pick up was faultless, keep up the staff levels and keep the pricing and it’s a no brainer in the future 10 out of 10....."
"First time parking here,directions were spot on no problems finding,& staff were nice ,will defo park here again & cost cheaper than the rest"
"We parked our car at plane parking, arrived on time,and were checked in really easily. We got a bus to the terminal within minutes, easy. On our return, we were delayed for a couple of hours,but got the bus back to the park,collected our keys,and headed for the gate,put my ticket in the machine, and a message on the screen asked for £5 extra payment. I contacted the control room to ask why they wanted an extra £5? The guy in the control room explained it was due to us being delayed, I was a bit surprised with the demand as the guys I collected my keys from made no reference to any extra payment being needed. I explained this to the guy in the control room, and after a bit of verbal ping pong he agreed to waive the extra £5 charge, of which I was really grateful. All in all we had a good stay ,it was a good deal we got,and everything went well,(eventually)."
"Flight delayed and was charged £9.80 for the privilege I will use another company"
"First time using airport parking service. I cant fault it one bit. Parked car in car park on 4:8:18 until 9:8:18 . Come back to no problems . I felt my car was safe & secure. Ill definetly be using your service again. Ive also passed the idea onto family members and friends . Thanks very much excellent service all round"
"Easy to get to, fast pick up and drop off. This has been my second time and it's definitely been worth it."
"No problems, definitely use again."
"1 word excellent Thank you for making our parking so easy"
"only thing wrong is that the exits for all the parking converges onto one road and then onto one roundabout causing chaos at busy times. why when all the planning for new builds could they not plan for extra exits."
"Second time in two months I have used this new service. Was the cheapest option on both occasions. Drop the car off at Long Stay reception, pick it up on your return, gate opens automatically (ANPR) when you arrive, drivers welcome you by name and photograph car (to prove its condition on parking),"
"Plane Parking tried to charge me a 180 pound for a weeks parking ... when we already had paid for it on line"
"overall the experience was acceptable but was spoiled by the exit which was backed up by a lot of traffic.When eventually I arrived at exit barrier the barrier would not work having put my ticket in both ways several times. Only after calling for assistance was I able to exit.It took me over an hour to exit Edinburgh Airport."
Plane Parking is rated 4.50 based on 7,028 reviews