Plane Parking Reviews

onlinebookings@edinburghairport.com

Tell us how Plane Parking made you happy
easy peasy
Very easy to use
I'm só sorry, but my car still there because I missed the fly on Saturday because of government covid rules run to the gate they didn't allow me to fly, just booked another flight for Tuesday to back home to Edinburgh.
No issues what so ever with my parking and have gotten upgraded for free on this occasion to a better parking as the one I have requested wasn't open.
Amazing service as always
Easy to find as well signposted . Parking no problem
No problems nice and easy
Never a problem with this company 5 stars
Was excellent - usually use plane parking and wasn't expecting to be upgraded to terminal for free... The only thing would be a lack of communication on that as I wasn't sure how the tickets would work. In the end it was fine and I had a speedy entrance and exit!
Great parking. Upgraded to multi-storey beside the Terminal. Really convenient with smooth entry and exit
Very easy to book and got upgraded which was even better. Great price for the car park,
Arrived at plane parking only to discover a sign reading that I had been upgraded to the terminal parking which was great & within walking distance of the airport. I just wished they had emailed me to tell me this beforehand as it would’ve saved me that extra journey to the plane parking car park.
Really great and cheap parking option. Free upgrade to Terminal parking due to how quiet the airport parking is at this time so a nice bonus to be slightly closer to airport door. Have parked at Plane parking multiple times before too, always plenty of spaces and bus is less than 5 mins to terminal door. No reason to pay more when this is half the price of others and just as easy to use.
Well what can I say, easy too book straight forward to parking, easier on line with no probs, definitely do this again.
Parking place very good, had a bit of a shock on exit when it stated that I owed £370.
Great parking at Edinburgh airport
Second time I've used this parking, very convenient and worthwhile
I've used Plane Parking numerous times in the last year bizarrely, however they have been absolutely excellent. Great website, easy to use and fabulous customer service when I forgot my passport on one occasion and had to pop back home and back to the airport again. It was no trouble at all to them.
Easy transaction, great price
Superb ! Booked off airport parking and was upgraded to on airport multi storey car park. Great price and everything worked out perfectly. Would have no hesitation in booking again with Plane Parking
Plane Parking is rated 4.43 based on 9,814 reviews