Plane Parking Reviews

Plane Parking 5 star review on 3rd November 2018
Charles
Plane Parking 5 star review on 26th October 2018
ILDIKO
Very easy to access, gave us the directions to follow. All done in minutes. On our return car all ready for pickup. Best car parking service well organised.
first time i’ve parked in the airport and the service was 5 stars , parked car up put registration details in computer and they park your car and on return got another 2 helpful men who showed us how to get keys out machine and we were away , would highly recommend the valet parking we were on £65 for 6 days.
Feel safe and good for money
Was a pleasure to park and very short walk to departures and faultless returning very straight forward process worked like a dream
The main problem is finding a parking space. I saw some returnees and followed them to their parking slot. In essence difficult. Covid is over so a welcome return would be the shuttle service. In wet weather, one is soaked before getting to the terminal
We arrived back from our holiday late due to British Airways cancelling our flight back, thankfully the staff at the airport were brilliant, sorted us out quickly and we were on our way, can’t thank them enough, thanks also to Mellisa in Customer Service who managed my change of car, communications were very helpful.
Easy to find, lots of spaces. Could do with better signage showing walk way to terminal. Quite a long walk if it’s raining. Will use again but prefer a bus transfer to terminal but I suppose that would add to the cost
Apart from nearly missing the entrance , which comes very sharply , it was all very easy . The attendant was very helpful .
easy system in place next to terminal. keys are kept here so cannot lose them
Great location at terminal and easy to book online.
Quick & easy. Polite helpful staff to help if required. On return to the UK, picking up the car key was simple. All in all an efficient solution for any parking requirements. Highly recommended.
Very easy to use and right at door f airport, definitely use again
The best and easiest hassle free parking and fast track recommend
The airport parking was great short walk to terminal
Well signposted with courteous helpful staff and premium position for the terminal. Altogether makes for a pleasant start and finish to the holiday.
The only issue is that there were no indications I could park in long stay parking lot I was in doubt when parking, when it was 4am I was lucky to have someone to help and advise. I think the main park was being used for an old covid testing centre.
Efficient to book, upgrade to long stay and as described no more than a 10 min walk to terminal
Only complaint is I was charged another £18 . I was wondering why
Excellent parking close to the terminal,easy walking distance. Unfortunately signage not obvious for the return from the terminal and had to walk along the road to enter!
Good location but quite expensive for 4 day stay. I changed car registration online a couple of days before journey but this hadn’t filtered through to car park. I had to call for assistance and provide previous car reg.
Plane Parking is rated 4.42 based on 10,303 reviews