Plane Parking Reviews

of reviewers recommend Plane Parking
Read Plane Parking Reviews

onlinebookings@edinburghairport.com

Tell us how Plane Parking made you happy
Unfortunately my flight was cancelled due covid. Did not use the car park. Any chance for some money back?? Or a voucher to use on my next travel?? Thank yoh
Had problems entering and existing as registration didn’t match up I had my printed information from booking and it had my correct car registration number on When I put parking ticket in to leave stated I owed £560 despite me prepaying prior to access to car park Attendant sorted out for me
Due to covid I was upgraded to the Mid car park, due to no shuttle service. This was good, a five minute walk. On my return I drive to the barrier & inserted my ticket, for the third time this year I was presented with a hefty request, this time £150!! It seemed like an eternity before someone picked up my call, there after it took another five minutes to correct. Apparently the machine thought I had parked in the multi storey car park, another ten minute delay?
Okay upon arrival , not so easy to find due to lack of signposts from the airport back to your car, especially if you parked very early in the morning and its dark, upon exit had to contact customer service as the machine says overdue amount £110, obviously a mistake but an added stress .
Worked ok until I tried to get out, when it tried to charge me the full amount. I called the assistant on the phone at the barrier and quoted my reference and he let me out.
Good value for money but access to and from car park to terminal is very difficult due to the work in progress.
Under the circumstances at the moment I think we should have been advised the car park was closed but we did get upgraded to terminal parking and we did not notice the sign at the entrance to the park security attendant told us that he would take us to terminal parking which was good of him.
the information we were sent informed us we had an upgrade to the terminal parking, great, but not knowing the airport we followed the YouTube video to get there, which took us to our original parking lot. At that point we used the help button my correct details were't on the system, I had changed my car since booking but had passed on the information. When we left the details still hadn't been updated and I was asked to pay £270! However on both occasions when I had to speak to someone, the member of staff was excellent, really first class and he sorted the issues straight away, If I could I would give them a 5* rating. So overall not great but the staff are first class.
Not very well sign posted as you arrive, was upgraded due to long stay car parking being temporarily closed but was in small print on booking confirmation. Once I found Mid stay car park, all was well and only a few minutes walk from airport.
Booked long stay parking for 10 days @ a cost of £49.99,turned up @ car park in early hours too find it was closed indefinitely,was directed too multi storey ,entered barrier and collected ticket,on returning from trip and exiting barrier it said that I had £550 to pay,managed to speak via barrier terminal to attendent and was told that the free upgrade to multi storey hadn't been logged,he let me through in any case,I just wished the upgrade info could of been a bit clearer and obviously should of been logged in the system properly,didn't need the shock after travelling for quite some hrs, could of quite easily of gone south if the attendetnt hadn't known otherwise
Booked online and drove to Plane Parking to find a sign saying had to park at multistorey which was a real detour. Upon exit was asked for £415 which was eventually waived. OK price but messed me around a bit
Very good. However no response to my requests for a refund for 2 bookings I could not use due to Covid 19 and cancelled flights which is disappointing.
25.07.2020 Plane Parking is closed. There is sign, that prebooked has been upgrade. You should park on terminal car park. One of them was full. I had to park in next one. Someone from intercome told me that I can park there. I hope so that they are no going to charge me for that, a guy from intercome told me true.
Very convenient but pricey
Unable to use this facility as the holiday was cancelled due to COvid and not able to get a refund as per booking conditions.
Can’t really comment as yet, everything cancelled due to CoVid - hope to rebook soon!
Was looking for a refund as flight was cancelled.
This is obviously automated as due to covid our flights were cancelled. We can rebook within a year which we intend to do for same dates next year.
Can't comment on their services as holiday got cancelled so did not need the parking. Was unable to get a refund though which was disappointing.
Usually very good prices but the parking is not served well with buses to the airport. A bit of a walk to the buses which is not convenient when you have luggage and children or a disability.
Plane Parking is rated 4.43 based on 9,782 reviews