Plane Parking Reviews

of reviewers recommend Plane Parking
Read Plane Parking Reviews

onlinebookings@edinburghairport.com

Tell us how Plane Parking made you happy
Had to cancel my booking through no fault of my own, (flight cancelled). Asked for a refund but received a voucher instead which is not acceptable.
Rubbish booked months ago , then came lockdown and unable to get in touch and no offer of refund although to car park is closed!!! No way of contacting phone is not answered email pings back
Excellent service bus picked us up within minutes of parking car and picked back up easily
Great facility, fair prices please these to a minimum.
Flights got cancelled in Paris and returned 12 hours later than expected after the stress of having to try and get flights home, we get back to the carpark after paying £37 for 5 days parking and had to pay another £20 for the 12 hours additional. The guy could easily have just lifted the barrier for us, but What a welcome back to Scotland. Absolute money grabbing bastards! Never using them again!
Flight delayed went to get out of carpark and discovered i had lost ticket, so i pressed call assist and he looked up my car reg no. He then told me i was 24hrs late and said i had to pay another twenty pounds. I did explain i had my disabled daughter with me in the car and she was very tired this was at 2.30 in the morning. I did make a mistake on my online booking but he was very curt in his manner even if he had said to pay an extra ten pounds i think that would have been fair.I do not intend to use your service again due to your poor customer service,
I booked and paid twice by mistake. On checking my account and found this error, i emailed them. 10 days now and still waiting for a reply.
my flight was delayed by almost 4 hours, when i tried to exit the car park i was charged an additional £15.00, i had booked the parking from wednesday 10:00 - 14/03/2018 to 19:00 - 18/03/2018, i have been charged the extra money for the extra 4 hours. The parking was £34.99 for the 4 nights so i fail to understand how you justify an extra £15 for the 4 hours hours extra due to the flight delay. i will not be using this service in the future and will be highlighting these hidden charges via social media etc.
Great way to solve airport parking problems! Secure compound and close to the terminals! Low prices so worth every penny!
I made an adverse comment last week about being charged extra to get out after pre booking. Tried contacting the help line but no response at 0035 so had to pay to get out. Having looked back at other comments this seems to be a common problem but no one at Plane Parking seems able to respond to any of the comments or to fix the problem. What is the point of giving feedback if nothing is done. I will not be using this company again. PS There are lots of one line 5 star reviews........
Easy to book,well signposted,good lighting in car park,shuttle bus from easily identified parking areas....why pay £80 when u get plane parking service for less than £40 .
Easy instructions walking distance to terminal
Easy to book and pay for online, £32 for 5 days, also handy for the terminal. Only slight negative is that the exit barrier asked for about £160 to let me out! Voice on the intercom sorted it out fairly quickly though. I'll use again.
Pre booked online for 12 days arrived at parking took ticket from barrier terminal parked up. after returning to exit car park I put ticket in the barrier terminal point and it stated I had £160 outstanding still to pay? I had to press the intercom and find my booking reference. I was told this had happened becasue I had booked through plane parking? So why does this happen as this is a inconvenience to me and anybody else this happens too. Regardless of who or how you book come on EDI airport get this sorted out.
The barrier ticketing process never works. On every occasion I have used this carpark you have to contact assistance via the barrier intercom and give a booking ref. to leave the carpark.
Plane parking uses the same site and the airport parking website, never had any issues with using it, once my ticket would not let me back out but buzzed the intercom gave them my reservation number and the gate was opened. Always a good deal cheaper. I always use this site for my car parking...
Excellent service and a great price.
Hi Was stuck inside the car park 14th Nov for nearly half an hour with many other drivers and could not exit, none of the barrier intercoms were working and the customer service number rang out with no answer, ended up having to call non emergency police number, eventually someone turned up to raise barriers manually. Clearly major single points of failure in the system, admittedly rare but unacceptable will ring for compensation.
I used plane parking regularly over the past 18 months and was a real advocate of the service. However the prices have continued to escalate and is now no longer competitive. Once i actually paid more to pre-book than if i had actually driven up and paid on the day, particularly disappointing. From where i live its cheaper to pre-book a couple of taxis.
What started out approx. 18 months - 2 years ago as a very competitive car park provider at Edinburgh Airport, has now become too expensive and uncompetitive. NCP Scotpark and Premiair car parks are significantly cheaper. I fly from Edinburgh Airport on a weekly basis and need car parking for 1, 2 or 3 days duration. Plane Parking is now not included in my pre-book searches because of cost. For example, I need parking at Edinburgh Airport on Friday 27 Nov 2015. Plane Parking is quoting £23.99; NCP Scotpark - £8.09, and Premiair - £4.00. I also need parking at Edinburgh from Mon 14 to Tues 15 December 2015. Plane Parking is quoting £27.99; NCP Scotpark - £9.89, and Premiair - £8.00. These prices are correct as of today 18 Nov 2015 searched at 10.30am. If I was asked about Plane Parking 18 months - 2 years ago, my score would have been Good/Very Good as prices were very competitive and almost mirrored NCP Scotpark. Unless Plane Parking reviews its pricing structure for pre-booking, I will not use again and would certainly not recommend.
Plane Parking is rated 4.43 based on 9,781 reviews