Plane Parking Reviews

of reviewers recommend Plane Parking
Read Plane Parking Reviews

onlinebookings@edinburghairport.com

Tell us how Plane Parking made you happy
I always use plane parking X cheap and easy to book
Plane parking last weekend was brilliant! I was upgraded to the multi storey by the airport. It was very easy and efficient and no hassle. I would do it again in future! Easier than parking at a friends house and getting a taxi to airport which is what I used to do.
Easy to find and no problem parking close to terminal would highly recommend
On exit from car park, the barrier would not lift after inserting my ticket. The man on on the assistance button helped me out, but it would not stop in using your company again
Use them whenever I can. Easy to use website, great value for money. Like to park and take my keys too.
Plane parking have been great in this COVID booked many parking dates and had to cancel and it was not a problem and refunded with no problems well done plane parking can’t wait to get something else booked
Absolutely spot on, I parked in the multi storey at Edinburgh airport. Great value for money.
Everything went perfect couldn't ask for more and price was great will be using again
Booking process worked well with no problems.
Very easy to book on line, always pleasure using Plane Parking. Very value for money.
Always great experience great parking side.thanks again
Like parking here as park where you like and take your keys. Good shuttle service only a few minutes from airport. Excellent prices too.
Great service. Thanks!
A year of upheaval and changes: of planes flying, not flying, late flying.... It work abroad and fly every month. Of every business who had to adapt, Plane parking did it the best! Unexpected upgrades, no hassle refunds, quick help on the barriers, easy to navigate website. I wish all businesses were as on the ball as Planeparking. See you soon!
Very helpful folks work here and the very value for parking at Edinburgh Airport. 5*****
We had booked but then extended our stay as flights changed. We received excellent service from their staff as to the best way to extend our booking. Unfortunately though due to travel restrictions we had to cancel our bookings and received a very prompt refund. Excellent service. We have used plane parking before and would highly recommend.
No hassle booking. Was glad to be inside in this weather and had weekend deal. Short walk to car. Will use again next week.
Had to cancel twice due to covid restrictions. No issues with cancelling and prompt repayment.
Hi. I recommend this parking lot as a very good location, there were no problems with extending the date of picking up the car, as well as when leaving.
First class,everything went so smooth, would use again.
Plane Parking is rated 4.43 based on 9,782 reviews