Plane Parking Reviews

of reviewers recommend Plane Parking
Read Plane Parking Reviews

onlinebookings@edinburghairport.com

Tell us how Plane Parking made you happy
Book for long stay car park. Arrive at 4.30am to be told long stay is closed. We had been upgraded to mid stay.Parked in Mid stay and walked through pouring rain for at least 7 mins through temp walkways to terminal buildings. Keep longstay open and use the bus service plane parking your mid stay is definitely not an upgrade!!
We would have gave you 5 stars but we needed to extend our parking by one week and unfortunately after trying all Forms of contact were unable to get a response. We phoned are were told to leave a message and someone would get back to us. Still waiting. You need to allow your customers to be able to contact you and not ignore them. Our problem was solved by a member of our party. This lets you down.
I tried to cancel my booking but kept being diverted to another department, I tried phoning but to no avail, this was tried early june as I have been in hospital.
booked parking then a couple months later bought a new car and called them to change reg no. upgraded us to terminal parking which was great. however no one told us that we would just leave car (last time someone comes and takes photos ect then takes it away). after 40 mins managed to speak to someone who explained new system and when leaving just put ticket in a barrier would lift. Came off a half one flight in morning put ticket in to be charged £620. Pressed intercom and explained but they hadn't updated our reg. guy behind us is honking his horn and shouting at us to get a move on.. not a pleasant experience
Have never used this before feel like more information is needed on confirmation email to make parking experience clearer, Had no idea what to expect or where to go when at airport and even went back out the carpark as thought I was in wrong place which resulted in an extra £15 charge (we had 2 cars) overall a stressful experience
Unable to get out of car park using ticket trouble contacting office to open barrier
Unfortunately due to covid we were unable to travel as our flight was cancelled, I tried to find a refund but the website was not clear and was unable to claim anything back, for future travels maybe a good idea
As our flights were cancelled by British Airways we did NOT use Plane Parking. I did send an e-mail notifying this but did not receive any response! At time of booking it did state Non-Refundable but I thought because of current times we might have been given a refund or at least a reply to my e-mail!
Price was cheap but I was not able to use this space because of coronavirus. However customer service was very poor. I have tried to contact them regarding coronavirus travel restrictions many times via phone and email and I am yet to receive a reply. While I understand it was strange time and most people were at home however lockdown is lifted many weeks ago and I am still waiting for their reply.
Arrived in Edinburgh and the car park location was moved and I wasn't advised. We were moved to the main airport terminal. I didn't receive an email advising this. We were worried that it would cost a fortune leaving our car there as didn't have 100% confidence as we had no email conformation. When we arrived home from holiday we exited the car park when we put the ticket in the bill showed £270. Luckily they sorted it out for us and didn't need to pay. It was just a little unorganised and information not very clear.
My car has been at the airport since March. I have relentlessly tried to call and send emails to ensure my car is ok without an answer. Due to Covid I am only returning next month. I have continuously updated, extended and paid for my parking. No one answers the phone or replies to my emails. Very disappointing. This has left me continuously worrying about my car.
Impossible to actually contact/speak to anyone. Surely, even during Coronavirus, the telephones can be manned from home? I spent far too long sending off emails, then chasing up on them for a response. Considering it cost me more to park my car than fly to Spain, you should provide better service. IMHO, is just sheer greed that stops you from providing a decent service. When will businesses with internet booking sites realise that FAQ does not answer all queries?
Dear Sirs We were not able to use the Plane Parking booking as our flights had been cancelled. We have used Plane Parks in the past and have been very satisfied with the arrangements. However on this occasion we have been disappointed with regards to obtaining a refund. The contact details were very confusing and we sent to several e-mail addresses with our request for a refund. To date we have not had one reply or acknowledgement of the e-mails sent. Regards Andrew Brown
Ok to book,very poor to contact when there is a problem, or refund. Still mo resolve on my issue
I booked parking and Aspire lounge with Plane Parking, along came lockdown and parking and lounge were off limits. E mailed requesting refund for Aspire lounge,parking was non refundable.but still waiting on a reply. As several friends have said,why fly from Edinburgh when Glasgows smiles better
In these times of everything being cancelled at short notice, this was the only element of our holiday that was greeted with a flat "no" when it came to a refund.
Company wouldn't offer refund even though flight wasn't running.
Holiday cancelled due to crisis messaged parking no reply as did not use and no refund
Wasn’t able to use the service due to the airport being closed. However no contact made regarding a refund and emails have been sent but no response received.
Have used then in the past without problems, but then nothing ever went wrong. This time my holiday was cancelled due to Coronavirus, but as I had booked non-refundable parking, I lost my money. Other places have been more flexible, even with non-refundable bookings, for example the airport hotel I had booked gave me a voucher to use later. Would have been nice to have such a gesture from PlaneParking, but website didn't even mention Coronavirus. Bit disappointing, really.
Plane Parking is rated 4.43 based on 9,781 reviews