Plane Parking Reviews

of reviewers recommend Plane Parking
Read Plane Parking Reviews

onlinebookings@edinburghairport.com

Tell us how Plane Parking made you happy
Minutes walk from the airport! Safe and secure car park!
Brilliant service...done all online easy with no problems at all..we even got upgraded and was a 2 minute walk to airport from where we parked...would definitely recommend.
I have always traveled from Glasgow, I will be going to Edinburgh from now on the service I got was second to none..👏👏👏
this is a good company, web page easy and efficient, simple to book with easy to follow instructions to get to your parking place.
Upgraded to the multi story car park, presumably due to the reduction in travel due to Covid. Very welcome though as we had a two year old in our party. Easy entry and exit via our pre-paid ticket.
When I asked to change the parking dates there was no issues at all, it was done seamlessly and quickly. I will use Plane Parking again and would recommend them to others. Allan
I would like to thank plane parking for all they did for me a great experience with no hastle whatsoever First class
Easy to book and the free upgrade to the Multi story car park was very handy! Drive in and drive out, hassle free. Will use them again!
Excellent, just as advertised
Faboulous **** I always use plane parking
Great deal. Very convenient and efficient
Due to the pandemic and constant change within the travel industry the staff at plane parking offer 5* service.
Straight forward to book, pay and use. Getting the Terminal Parking was an added bonus and again a straight forward process.
Disappointed that I was offered a FastTrack service (which I bought) when this wasn’t even available within the airport. I’m still to receive a refund.
Great price. A glitch with previous change of car registration was dealt with at exit barrier with no difficulty.
We would have gave you 5 stars but we needed to extend our parking by one week and unfortunately after trying all Forms of contact were unable to get a response. We phoned are were told to leave a message and someone would get back to us. Still waiting. You need to allow your customers to be able to contact you and not ignore them. Our problem was solved by a member of our party. This lets you down.
Quick and easy to book, also very reasonable
Very good! And low cost and next to terminal
great upgrade, easy to park and fly from the terminal
Excellent service, easy to book, great parking spot, no need for cash, easy exit with my ticket, all was done online. Will definitely use again!
Plane Parking is rated 4.43 based on 9,777 reviews