PikPerfect AG Reviews

of reviewers recommend PikPerfect AG
6 - 12 Hours
Read PikPerfect AG Reviews

About PikPerfect AG:

Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 1st September 2020
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 10th September 2017
Agi Walmsley
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 15th March 2017
Samantha
I love the book. It was a gift to my daughter following her wedding. I was involved the whole way.
The shipping seemed to take forever (12-14 days)
I created my best friend's wedding album with the help of PikPerfect as she wasn't happy with the one her wedding photographer provided. It was really simple to upload photos, choose design layouts and use the website to make amendments to the album. The service I received was always quick and helpful. The bride was overwhelmed with the album and how professional it looks. Thanks PikPerfect!
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 7th June 2018
I was looking for a wedding album for a client on a budget (£100-£120) and found that PikPerfect offered lay flat albums within this price range. I was attracted to the offer of new customers getting up to 25% off the first album design. What I didn't realise was that this literally refers to the cost of designing of the album, something that PikPefect do by default rather than expecting the customer to upload a design. I was a little disappointed to discover that this attractive-sounding offer saved me £4.50.

In terms of the design service itself, I found myself having to repeat myself numerous times and discovering that some changes had been made that I hadn't stated.

One the album had arrived, I was somewhat underwhelmed by the appearance and quality of the album. Despite being printed on 370gsm paper, the pages felt thin and flimsy. It didn't look much better than standard photo books you get printed at a fraction of the cost.

I have to say I was a little embarrassed giving this album to the clients. I wasn't expecting premium quality at this price bracket, but I've bought far superior albums before for only slightly more money.

I won't be ordering a wedding album from PikPefect again. Perhaps a cheap photo book, but nothing more.

Regards,

Ross
Hi Ross, I'm sorry our service did not meet your expectations. The paper thickness for layflat albums is an industry standard when using real photo paper - we have printed thousands of these for couples as well as professional photographers, 99% of whom love them. If you're looking for thick cardboard pages, I would recommend ordering a flushmount album the next time.

Hope that helps.

Kind regards,

Nick
A great personal service from Ben, our album looks fantastic and we are very pleased with it.

There's a wide range of options to choose from at a reasonable price.

A bespoke wedding album to be very proud of.
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 18th September 2016
My wife and I ordered our wedding album through pikperfect and we couldn't be happier, both with the process and the end result. Uploading pictures to the pikperfect website was easy and it didn't take long for them to develop the draft album. We were immediately impressed with the design and layout. Also, making modifications to the album was an easy and straightforward process, and it didn't take long before we were happy with the "final" version. After ordering the album, we expected to wait awhile for the album to be made and then shipped to the USA, but it arrived in less than 3 weeks. On arrival, we were very happy with the quality, construction and the look of the album. Admittedly, it was more than we wanted to spend, but now we're so glad that we went with the leather cover and the high quality 370gsm paper. Overall, it was an easy process and we absolutely love our album!
I love my album. The service was excellent really quick and easy to use. The only thing I thought I would get that I didnt was a box to put the album in. Would definately recommend though. Amy
I love our album. The process for creating and updating the album was really easy and it looks really professional - very happy with it!
Great service from start to finish and a great quality end product. Will 100% use again! Top company
Following our wedding on 31st Jan 2015 and coming back from honeymoon mid-feb and getting to grips with reality by beginning to mid-March we knew we needed to sort out an album or 2 for the hubby's mum's birthday in Portugal on 17th April. We had a window of 4 weeks in reality to source, create/instruct and receive them.Arrrgghh! So upon a long search of the internet and after reading a bunch of reviews we thought we'd try PikPerfect and are very happy with the product delivered within our deadline and at a very reasonable cost.
The designers were excellent at understanding our requirement and giving us some great advice.
Slight pitfalls were having to chase for an update a few times and uploading 400+ photos but that's just reality of an online service right....and the justification for the price....
Great price, great product in less time than anticipated!
Fantastic product, it's way better that the €800+ that we were quoted for our wedding album from the photographer we used for our wedding! Really happy and such a professional job done. The team are really good and kept me updated all the time on what was happening!
The process was great, they quickly made my changes requested. The actual book was high quality. The only caveat I have is that the pictures look much better online than they do blown up large in the book. Even large high quality shots, i would recommend using them smaller than you think you should.
This was so easy, quick, affordable and my wedding photo albums turned out beautiful. Just give them the pictures and they do all of the work.
Fantastic personalised service. Just what we were looking for as did not want to do ourselves but wanted to have an input too. Price was great and quality superb. They were really fast with any alterations and I can't fault them. Thanks
very good printing layout ex album cover could be thicker
Our wedding album turned out beautifully! We highly recommend this printing service and professional graphic design team. Thank you.
Hello, PikPerfect!!
I have received My Album today!!
It is AWESOME!!!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!
I was honestly Surprised with the finished look,
It is so Professional and rich in quality :)
I never thought It would look this BEAUTIFUL!!
Thank you for your Patience and giving me the
most beautiful photo Album to remember our
Beautiful Wedding journey :)
I will recommend you to everyone and will
deffinatly be buying another Album only from PIKPERFECT!!!

Maya
I was really impressed with my overall experience, from the speed of the design service to the quality of the book. You really captured the special moments of our day and presented them fantastically. All my friends and family love it as well, and especially my mum, who is a tough crowd!! Thank you so much, Carole
The process is so easy. They let you make as many edits as you want. You can add delete pictures as you go. The quality of the book is amazing. I chose black leather as the cover and it is very high quality. Overall, excellent service and quality. Will use them again!
We were delighted with our finished wedding album. The service received was excellent and the print quality was fantastic. We would happily recommend pikperfect.
PikPerfect AG is rated 4.92 based on 2,199 reviews