PikPerfect AG Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend PikPerfect AG

About PikPerfect AG: Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

6 - 12 Hours
Jessica
"PikPerfect is a great site and company to choose when creating a customised wedding album with flexibility and perfect customer service easy to access at your fingertips. Love the set up of help to create beautiful albums with the help of a designer (especially helpful with this album being my first official wedding that I’ve photographed under my own business) and will definately reuse and recommend PikPerfect to anyone wanting a professional and friendly album making service :)"
Ernie
"Hi, I recently ordered two lay flat albums from PikPerfect and just want to say that the service I received was very professional and very efficient. From loading the photos to making alterations there was never any hassle. The initial designs that were sent back were very good to begin with and any alterations were done and sent back the next morning. My contact was Raphael and I found him very helpful. Any queries I had were dealt with promptly. I found his advice very helpful as well. The finished albums were delivered on time and I am extremely happy with them in both quality and design. The whole process was very easy and stress free. After my experience I would have no problem recommending PikPerfect."
"Excellent service will use it again As I am a photographer and do wedding from time to time Got 4 wedding albums done and extremely happy and so is my client Thanks again Pikperfect"
"PikPerfect is a very professional company. Just sent the photo's and they will sort them in order to tell your story in the very best way. I've had allot of albums and books produced by them and was not disappointed with anything they did."
"Prompt and professional service. Very good quality product."
"Easy to work with and album came out great!!!"
"Absolutely amazing service and product! I couldn't have asked for a better quality or more well designed wedding album! Thank you so much!"
"Very professional and helpful service. Finished product was excellent and delivered on time. No complaints"
"I was very very impressed with my album! The design team was great! They worked quickly and revisions were easy to make. The quality of my album was outstanding! I highly recommend PikPerfect!"
"I am beyond impressed with my experience using PikPerfect! The quick response, great customer service, and professional design service was wonderful! The album came out beautifully, a quick turn around, and I will be ordering again!"
"Cannot fault this company, I am a new photographer on the scene and have been looking for a good quality printing company for my wedding albums for my clients. The team were fantastic layout was A1 and no change was hassle for them. Once I had email got that it was out for delivery I had it by courier the next day, well wrapped and just perfect. Looking forward to using them again very soon."
"Excellent customer service, Stephen was great, he made changes that we requested (easily using their online review function). The finished product looked great, it came in a box to protect it, very pleased! Also the album was delivered quite quick, within a week! Thanks again"
"This album was a surprise for my husband for our first "paper" anniversary. I was really nervous about starting this project as I am not all that confident in my own design skills and was finding that most of the other wedding album services were going to require at least some level of design "participation" from me. PikPerfect is the first one I found that would handle everything from photo selection to design layout and beyond. I just sent them ALL of our wedding photos and they then determined which ones were the best quality and told our story in the most complete way possible. Once the process began, I had as much say in the photo selection/ design as I wanted to have and they sent me as many drafts as I needed to see before finalizing my order. This made me feel very confident that the PikPerfect team wanted this album to be as perfect as I did. The finished product turned out beautiful and what memories it brought back! Thank you to Stephanie and the entire PikPerfect team for creating this gorgeous keepsake for us to preserve our wedding day. We love it and will enjoy it's contents for many, many years to come."
"Great quality, great album. Very nice job"
"To be honest I couldn’t have asked for anything better. It looked exactly as i was hoping."
"Thank you so much for the AMAZING flush mount wedding album! We are absolutely overwhelmed with how beautiful it turned out. Daniel was incredibly patient in designing our album every step of the way. I am so thrilled to have worked directly with him on this project. We will absolutely treasure this album for the rest of our lives!"
"Great experience with pikperfect, very helpful staff who made a lovely layout in a fraction of the time it would have taken me, very quick to respond and very happy with the quality of the album. Only tiny thing is I would have preferred a choice of font for the cover, but overall we love our wedding album"
"They created a beautiful wedding album for my daughter. The parents album was also top notch. They were so easy to work with and made changes as requested. Would recommend to anyone who wants a high quality wedding album."
"I couldn't recommend PikPerfect enough - we received our wedding album and the finish and quality is excellent. Raphael was our designer and he was incredibly patient with me as I requested many redesigns until it was perfect. He was very quick to respond and make changes, as well as suggesting suitable layouts and designs. The online tool is very user friendly and it is easy to submit your feedback and requested changes. The album and photo quality is superb! Thank you so much Raphael."
"I have had a few Albums now from PikPerfect which have been designed for me and each one has been Brilliant. The help in which you get from your Designer in my opinion is second to none, whatever changes you need to make, big or small is done swiftly and as many times as needed to get your finished Album Perfect. Well Done on the Design, Printing and Finished Product."
"Beautiful wedding albums - artfully designed, high quality and super professional. I rarely leave reviews but between the book and the service (kept in touch and got me my book in a time crunch) I decided to leave one. Thanks, PikPerfect!"
"My husband and I are so pleased with our album! I worked with Vincent on design edits and he is wonderful — edits were made quickly and everything turned out just beautiful. I loved being able to send all of our favorite wedding pictures and having the experts turn them into a true work of art! Thank you PikPerfect!!"
"PikPerfect did an amazing job on creating my engagement album. The process went smoothly and easy."
PikPerfect AG is rated 4.92 based on 1,609 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access