PikPerfect AG Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend PikPerfect AG

About PikPerfect AG: Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

6 - 12 Hours
Lauren
"I created my best friend's wedding album with the help of PikPerfect as she wasn't happy with the one her wedding photographer provided. It was really simple to upload photos, choose design layouts and use the website to make amendments to the album. The service I received was always quick and helpful. The bride was overwhelmed with the album and how professional it looks. Thanks PikPerfect!"
Agi W
"We are very pleased with our lay flat wedding album. The quality is outstanding and it looks much better than we were ever anticipating. Lovely thick padded cover with our chosen picture and photos printed on nice thick paper making it look sturdy but yet delicate. We were able to add our special touches like text under the pictures on our vows to the album. We are especially impressed with the design service, it took few attempts to get the product we wanted as I was so fussy but the end result is stunning. I am so happy with the patience of our designer when I was making all the small changes because even the first draft was exceptionally good and only minor changes were required. My favourite are the pictures stretching across two lay flat pages – it looks very impressive and we get lots of compliments on the album. It was really easy to add comments to our design and the new version was usually available the next day, the whole process only took around a week with another week for delivery. I would certainly recommend to use PikPerfekt if you want a perfect wedding album!!!"
"I loved almost everything about the service that I received with PikPerfect - I was feeling overwhelmed about setting up my own wedding album and the design service made creating the book easy, with really quick turn arounds for revisions and a fully interactive online version of the album that had me so looking forward to receiving the finished product and allowed for me to share with friends and family to get their feedbacks! I've now ordered and received the album and it's beautiful!!! The quality is lovely and the album is just as I imagined it (if not a bit bigger than I was expecting, but that's my fault). Can't fault the quality and will look forward to using this as a family heirloom for years to come. My only feedback is that once I had ordered the album, I received an invoice and then radio silence for 8 working days until the album arrived. I felt a bit worried that I might have been ripped off as I did try to contact the company in a number of ways - so as an overall feedback, some communication post ordering would be wonderful as it really adds to the buildup of receiving the finished product (something really simple like album printing, packaging, sending, etc). Overall, the above has certainly not detracted from the experience and I will be planning on using this service for many other albums to come! Will mark down one star for this, but otherwise top marks all around! Thank you so much PikPerfect!!!"
"Would definitely recommend PikPerfect this is the 2nd time we have used them and will definitely use them again. Kai and Rushad were extremely helpful with the design of our album and made sure everything was perfection, everything we asked for was never too much trouble. The presentation box and the lay flat album are both superior quality and exceeded our expectations."
"I ordered a Wedding Photo book from PikPerfect and i was so happy with how it turned out!! I plan to use them for other projects in the future. And the service was great, very professional and polite. I definitely reccomend PikPefect!!"
"Great service, fast turnaround, very responsive to comments/suggestions. Will continue to use in the future!"
"We created our wedding album with PikPerfect. It was such a great experience. I loved how we picked the pictures we wanted, they designed the album, and then we provided feedback. I would absolutely use them again!"
"Excellent quality and service! Absolutely love working with the PikPerfect team!!"
"I LOVE the design, the quality, the colors, the detail, and EVERYTHING about my album! I highly recommend this product! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!"
"The wedding album that was co-created by the pikperfect staff and myself was absolutely gorgeous! The large, lay-flat album with a photo on the front and rear cover is stunning and the quality is exceptional. The process is a bit laborious, requiring communication solely via email, but the end product was worth it. I am located in the US and pikperfect is not, but the album arrived rather quickly following the final approval. Thanks for the great work!"
"It was a pleasure to work with pikperfect to create a family wedding album. The final product is beautiful. Thanks very much!"
"Me experience with PikPerfect couldn't have been better. I struggled making my wedding album on my own so I got help from PikPerfect. They made my revision in a timely manner, were very knowledgeable and did everything with my approval. My album is beautiful!"
"Pikperfect did a perfect job on my album. They made the process easy and enjoyable. I will use them for all my album needs. Thanks guys for making my wedding memories easy to remember :)"
"Extremely helpful designer. I have ordered with them before and I would return to do it again in the future. Beautiful, high quality lay flat album."
"I have made dozens of photo books but none of them compare to the quality of pikperfect. I chose to have them do the design and layout. We made 6 revisions and Renee was very helpful and patient to get it exactly how I wanted it. An outstanding product in every way!"
"I had an album made of my daughter's wedding. We are very pleased with the quality and layout of the images. Would highly recommend."
"Service was exceptional, from the back and forth and the interpretation of the communication of notes using their software, from when making payment till delivery service it was great!. they were extremely patient with the edits required and the craftsmanship of the album was great would certainly work again with them, Only recommendation don't cheap out on the stock option go for the better quality one they will make the picture look better."
"I am super pleased with the beautiful A3 album. This is such a great service where all the hard work of arranging, sizing and prioritizing photos is done for you with still having the option to change things around if you want to. The design service is really worth it. Great fading in of photos and different backgrounds chosen to suit the subject."
"I am so happy with the wedding album! They let me revise it multiple times, and it came out perfect. Couldn’t be happier and I plan to order both sets of parents albums next. Thank you!"
"Absolutely brilliant service. So user friendly. The team I liaised with for my wedding album were so professional, polite and prompt. They were also incredibly patient. I delighted with the final product. I would highly recommend the design service to all. It was excellent. Thank you so much."
"I was so happy with final product. the entire process was so easy. I will definitely use PikPerfect for many more projects."
"This was the second time i ordered an album fron PikPerfect and the outcome was perfect just like the first time. They were very fast editing the drafts and i received the album faster than expected. Their service is of excellent quality and very efficient. I highly reconmend them!"
"I was a bit hesitant to use a company that was located in a different country than me for such a precious momento, but I’m so glad I took the chance. My wedding album is a high quality beautiful work of art! The designer did everything I asked, even if that meant changing back to the original design. Great customer service, and great end product. Worth the money! I would most definitely recommend."
PikPerfect AG is rated 4.92 based on 1,562 reviews