PikPerfect AG Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend PikPerfect AG

About PikPerfect AG: Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

Lauren
"I created my best friend's wedding album with the help of PikPerfect as she wasn't happy with the one her wedding photographer provided. It was really simple to upload photos, choose design layouts and use the website to make amendments to the album. The service I received was always quick and helpful. The bride was overwhelmed with the album and how professional it looks. Thanks PikPerfect!"
Agi W
"We are very pleased with our lay flat wedding album. The quality is outstanding and it looks much better than we were ever anticipating. Lovely thick padded cover with our chosen picture and photos printed on nice thick paper making it look sturdy but yet delicate. We were able to add our special touches like text under the pictures on our vows to the album. We are especially impressed with the design service, it took few attempts to get the product we wanted as I was so fussy but the end result is stunning. I am so happy with the patience of our designer when I was making all the small changes because even the first draft was exceptionally good and only minor changes were required. My favourite are the pictures stretching across two lay flat pages – it looks very impressive and we get lots of compliments on the album. It was really easy to add comments to our design and the new version was usually available the next day, the whole process only took around a week with another week for delivery. I would certainly recommend to use PikPerfekt if you want a perfect wedding album!!!"
"I loved almost everything about the service that I received with PikPerfect - I was feeling overwhelmed about setting up my own wedding album and the design service made creating the book easy, with really quick turn arounds for revisions and a fully interactive online version of the album that had me so looking forward to receiving the finished product and allowed for me to share with friends and family to get their feedbacks! I've now ordered and received the album and it's beautiful!!! The quality is lovely and the album is just as I imagined it (if not a bit bigger than I was expecting, but that's my fault). Can't fault the quality and will look forward to using this as a family heirloom for years to come. My only feedback is that once I had ordered the album, I received an invoice and then radio silence for 8 working days until the album arrived. I felt a bit worried that I might have been ripped off as I did try to contact the company in a number of ways - so as an overall feedback, some communication post ordering would be wonderful as it really adds to the buildup of receiving the finished product (something really simple like album printing, packaging, sending, etc). Overall, the above has certainly not detracted from the experience and I will be planning on using this service for many other albums to come! Will mark down one star for this, but otherwise top marks all around! Thank you so much PikPerfect!!!"
"Excellent and quick production, professionalism and great customer service! Album arrived within few days, quality of pictures and pattern of design itself are incredible. We will definitely recommend it to our friends and family and looking forward to ordering more albums with this company."
"I could not be happier with my wedding album it is absolutely perfect. The quality is first class. Also the service I received in designing my album was professional and they made the whole process easy and enjoyable. I will definitely use the service again."
"Excellent service, thank you. Will be using pikperfect for all of my flatlay albums from now on. I had run into difficulty with multiple other companies before finding pikperfect and they just made everything so easy and efficient from start to finish with a great product at the end."
"Absolutley love how our wedding album turned out. The designer was great to work with and offered great solutions so I can get what we wanted. Highly recommend this company!"
"I love the PikPerfect albums and so do my parents! I’ve already mentioned PikPerfect to several friends. The professionalism, design, process and quality are outstanding!"
"Love my book! They did an amazing job on my wedding album. Very good quality. Also they were very patient with my picking and choosing and payment!"
"Could not rate the quality of our travel album highly enough! It was so easy...load photos and wait for just a short while and our designer did all the rest. It was easy to edit and move photos around all while communicating with our creator. Our album has a permanent spot on our coffee table and its wonderful to relive such special memories through our album. Thank you!"
"Very professional team and designers! Great price for the quality, we love our Wedding album!"
"awesome job..."
"Brilliant quality and excellent service. Would highly recommend to anyone."
"While your service is not in-expensive, it is a good price for the very high-quality book you provide. We chose a premium product for our wedding album, but it is worth every penny. Also, when we compare the quality to other similar on-line providers, there really is a HUGE difference in the final product. When you have an album that captures the most important people in your life and during the most memorable moments in your life, the choice you make can be difficult when you measure all the options. We are very, very glad we chose pikperfect for our heirloom keepsake! Thanks for all your help!!"
"From my first contact with PikPerfect to the delivery of the completed photobooks I've been impressed with the quality of their communication. The designer was attentive to our needs and preferences and, over a small number of iterations, was able to design a photobook that delighted ourselves and the intended recipients. I would strongly recommend this service to others looking for a special way to commemorate a special event."
"Absolutely gorgeous album for our 10y old wedding photos. Really great service."
"I had such a wonderful experience with PikPerfect. The website was very easy to use, I was very happy with how quickly the designer would come back with my revisions and I never had an issue with any suggestions I had made. I can't believe how fast my book was delivered after I ordered it and it came out amazing. The quality is very high from the photo quality to the linen cover. I will be recommending them to anyone that is looking for a wedding album service! One other thing to add is that the site is directly connected to Drop Box which made my uploading of photos so easy."
"These guys did an amazing job on the album, and the design was stunning. They also did a abbreviated parent version and designed that to gear to the parents which was perfect. I highly recommended this company"
"I had an amazing experience with PikPerfect, at the beginning, i was somewhat skeptical. i wanted to make a 25th anniversary book for us, but i started late and all the pics i have were scans of printed photos, i didnt think the outcome would be good. I was pleasantly surprised, the entire process was very professional, the artists that put our book together was very talented, all the drafts we went through were handled professionally. And to top it all off, the book arrived the day before our actual anniversary. All in all, Top notch service and will definitely use them again"
"Im very happy with the product and client is exited so that is what I am looking for"
"I can't say enough great things about Pikperfect. I spent many hours online looking for a company to create my wedding album, but most only seemed to offer the option of doing it yourself which I did not want to do. Pikperfect offered similar pricing BUT they created the album for you. Suzanne was awesome! She sent me the first draft in under 24 hours.. wow, and she was patient with all the changes and did an excellent job putting it together. She was so considerate and caring, that I felt like it was my sister doing it for me. The final book is beautiful, we just love it. I highly recommend Pikperfect."
"I found your website very easy to use, the service and communication has been exceptional and the end product was very impressive,professionally done and affordable. I will definately be using Pikperfect again"
"Excellent service will use it again As I am a photographer and do wedding from time to time Got 4 wedding albums done and extremely happy and so is my client Thanks again Pikperfect"
PikPerfect AG is rated 4.92 based on 1,407 reviews