PikPerfect AG Reviews

of reviewers recommend PikPerfect AG
6 - 12 Hours
Read PikPerfect AG Reviews

About PikPerfect AG:

Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 1st September 2020
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 10th September 2017
Agi Walmsley
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 15th March 2017
Samantha
I created my best friend's wedding album with the help of PikPerfect as she wasn't happy with the one her wedding photographer provided. It was really simple to upload photos, choose design layouts and use the website to make amendments to the album. The service I received was always quick and helpful. The bride was overwhelmed with the album and how professional it looks. Thanks PikPerfect!
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 7th June 2018
We love our album it’s very professional and high quality. We appreciate the professionalism of the entire team especially during this pandemic where everything is a delay. We couldn’t afford a professional photographer for our wedding but you couldn’t tell the difference. A massive thank you to Pikperfect!! Brilliant job.
Love the album! I am truly satisfied with how it came out. My designer was Stephanie and she was very understanding and helpful with suggestions. I also appreciate the excellent customer service offered. I highly recommend PikPerfect.
Really helpful putting the album together and very patient with lots of requests to reorganise.
Album when it arrived (it took a little time between ordering and arrival) is of an outstanding quality. Have just ordered my next one!
I ordered the layflat album with a leather cover for my daughter’s wedding photos and it turned out beautifully. Stephen did an amazing job designing the album, we love it. They make the process extremely easy; just upload your photos and their design team picks out the photos that best tells your story or if you like they will include all of your photos. They were very helpful and prompt in sending out examples with the different layouts to pick from before making a final decision. I highly recommend PikPerfect for your most precious memory’s!
Alles hat super schnell geklappt! Hatte innerhalb kürzester Zeit mein perfektes Hochzeitsalbum! Gute Kommunikation per Mail!
I have made many photo books online. For my daughter's wedding album, I wanted something really special and decided to use PikPerfect after reading reviews. I liked the idea of having a designer help me through the process. I was assigned Kai, who was a huge help. Kai had a keen aesthetic eye, understood the ordering and layouts for telling a story, and was incredibly patient with this perfectionist client. We created a premium lay flat album for my daughter and son-in-law and two simpler parent albums. The larger couple album is absolutely stunning! The quality of materials and the photo printing are gorgeous - a treasured keepsake. The parent albums were much simpler and far less expensive, but equally well done. PikPerfect's customer service is outstanding. I recommend this company whole heartedly!
So easy, fast, and beautifully designed! They took the pressure off making it myself. It’s perfect.
Did a great job with our wedding album! Quick response times and good product for the price!
Ich bin gut betreut worden und habe meine Bücher vor Weihnachten bekommen. :)
Ich finde das Preis Leistung super passt.
Pikperfect werde ich weiterhin verwenden und empfehlen.

Danke
Alle Vorschläge wurden super verarbeitet.
Excellent service - instant and professional communication to high quality prints. Will definitely recommend and use again!
I selected PikPerfect after researching numerous companies to create a wedding album that would reflect the look and feel of our wedding. Our album designer, Gregory, was very responsive to the numerous changes that I made so that we can see the flow of the day through the layout of the pictures - I appreciate his skill and professionalism. Additionally, the photo that I selected as our album cover looks so good that can be displayed as a picture unto itself. I would order another album from PikPerfect in the future.
Such an easy process and such a beautiful result!
I found PikPerfrct innovative in the user experience as well as producing the most beautiful product that will be cherished for years to come. Creating your welding album is such an emotional experience and something that you want to get not just right.....but perfect. I really enjoyed the creative process working alongside the designer both inspiring me and making sure that every page was exactly to my specifications. Finally the cost was a huge factor. I felt that the service was amazing value for money compared to other Companies and our photographer himself yet I don’t feel I’ve got any cheaper looking products in return. Would highly recommend!!
We absolutely LOVE our wedding album recently purchased. I can’t thank Ben enough for his work, it’s stunning and made us relive our special day all over again! I was really worried about making such a big purchase on line but I didn’t need to worry, the book is excellent quality and I can’t wait to show it to my friends and family! Thanks again!
PikPerfect made creating a wedding album easy and stress-free. We got married in New Zealand and needed albums shipped to both the U.S. and England, not to mention, PikPerfect is Swiss! Although our album needed to reach every corner of the world, you would not have known. The service we received felt as if we went into our local shop. All communication was so easy. They were attentive to our needs and desires for what we wanted the album to look like. They were timely and, as promised, made us as many digital versions as needed until it looked exactly as we wanted. The finished product was high quality and beautiful, and arrived to locations all across the world so quickly and in perfect condition. We highly recommend PikPerfect!
The process for reviews and edits is so easy. I worked with Sarah on our wedding album, and she did an amazing job! She was quick to respond, offered options when I suggested a change, and after 10 versions, we came to the PERFECT version with all my photos included. I even missed the deadline for the book to arrive in time for Christmas because I was still debating final edits, but somehow she was able to wrap it all up and it arrived on Christmas Eve unexpectedly!
I went for 2 layflat A4 albums for parent albums for Christmas presents. I was surprised how easy the process was after trying several other programs and websites first. I was able to easily create 2 different layouts and use different photos for each. The system for editing made it easy to make suggestions and see previous versions. The service was excellent and I always received prompt replies from the designer Simone. When I received the albums I was delighted and the quality was amazing. They are indistinguishable from our original wedding album and I would definitely recommend PikPerfect to anyone.
I chose PikPerfect because I was overwhelmed by the idea of having to select my own wedding photos from the thousands that I had in order to make a book. PikPerfect took control. They made beautiful selections, took care of the entire book design for me, and then submitted a draft to me for my approval. They constantly responded to my needs throughout numerous back-and-forths about the design, addressing every request I had quickly and gracefully. The books I received were competitively priced and absolutely stunning in every way -- a beautiful heirloom. I am so glad I made the choice to go with PikPerfect for my wedding album. I would not contemplate nor recommend choosing another service ever!
Sehr gut