PikPerfect AG Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend PikPerfect AG

About PikPerfect AG: Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

6 - 12 Hours
Lauren
"I created my best friend's wedding album with the help of PikPerfect as she wasn't happy with the one her wedding photographer provided. It was really simple to upload photos, choose design layouts and use the website to make amendments to the album. The service I received was always quick and helpful. The bride was overwhelmed with the album and how professional it looks. Thanks PikPerfect!"
Agi W
"We are very pleased with our lay flat wedding album. The quality is outstanding and it looks much better than we were ever anticipating. Lovely thick padded cover with our chosen picture and photos printed on nice thick paper making it look sturdy but yet delicate. We were able to add our special touches like text under the pictures on our vows to the album. We are especially impressed with the design service, it took few attempts to get the product we wanted as I was so fussy but the end result is stunning. I am so happy with the patience of our designer when I was making all the small changes because even the first draft was exceptionally good and only minor changes were required. My favourite are the pictures stretching across two lay flat pages – it looks very impressive and we get lots of compliments on the album. It was really easy to add comments to our design and the new version was usually available the next day, the whole process only took around a week with another week for delivery. I would certainly recommend to use PikPerfekt if you want a perfect wedding album!!!"
"I loved almost everything about the service that I received with PikPerfect - I was feeling overwhelmed about setting up my own wedding album and the design service made creating the book easy, with really quick turn arounds for revisions and a fully interactive online version of the album that had me so looking forward to receiving the finished product and allowed for me to share with friends and family to get their feedbacks! I've now ordered and received the album and it's beautiful!!! The quality is lovely and the album is just as I imagined it (if not a bit bigger than I was expecting, but that's my fault). Can't fault the quality and will look forward to using this as a family heirloom for years to come. My only feedback is that once I had ordered the album, I received an invoice and then radio silence for 8 working days until the album arrived. I felt a bit worried that I might have been ripped off as I did try to contact the company in a number of ways - so as an overall feedback, some communication post ordering would be wonderful as it really adds to the buildup of receiving the finished product (something really simple like album printing, packaging, sending, etc). Overall, the above has certainly not detracted from the experience and I will be planning on using this service for many other albums to come! Will mark down one star for this, but otherwise top marks all around! Thank you so much PikPerfect!!!"
"The album was beautiful! The pictures were clear and the arrangement was perfect! Fast service and shipping! The bride and groom were thrilled! Thank you so much!!"
"I needed a lot of help organizing a very large group of photos and the customer service was terrific!"
"If you want someone to design your photo book to your taste, you pick PikPerfect. As the name suggests they are really good in creating a perfect photo book/album according to one's taste. Our designer Susanne was very patient and creative. She accommodated our request to redesign the album more than 3 times & delivered a stunning wedding photo book. We are very pleased with the service and personal approach. The albums are fabulous and we will treasure this for the rest of our lives. Thank you again."
"My wife and I were extremely pleased with this service from start to finish. From going through the revisions to delivering a high quality product, we’d definitely recommend to anyone who wants a wedding album done for them. Thank you PikPerfect team!"
"Really good service & good product when it arrived. I recommend it."
"From start to finish the service is superb. Excellent value for money, outstanding products and the designers are very skilled. I loved how involved I could be in the process. Highly recommend!"
"Very satisfied with the final results! Great service and lightning fast responses to album edits."
"The wedding book was stunning and lovely lay out .would recommend"
"The design was fantastic and the finished article was perfect. Extremely happy with the entire process which was all made very simple."
"As an amateur photographer when asked to undertake a wedding it is difficult to find a print house who will print the wedding book for me as they normally prefer professional photographers. Pikperfect had no issues with my amateur status and offered a wonderful service from start to finish. I uploaded the photos to be used and decided to use the design service, it was brilliant. As many changes as you like at no extra cost, until you’re happy. Very speedy, very helpful and fantastic quality wedding book. I can’t thank Pikperfect enough."
"It was a real pleasure working with Gregory (from PikPerfect) on my wedding album for my anniversary. He actioned all my change requests and even highlighted issues with my photos which allowed me to Photoshop them eg. to correct purple outline aborations around the wedding dress photos. The album arrived professionally packed and protected - looks AMAZING! I absolutely recommend their services to anyone wanting a photo book. Thankyou PikPerfect and Gregory!"
"I was delighted with the level of service and professionalism from the PikPerfect team. The 'Design Service' I availed of was excellent with friendly, prompt communication, ample design choices and ability to make changes with ease. I now how a beautiful wedding album thanks to Kai and the PikPerfect team."
"Really professional, a little pricey compared with a conventional album but wow much quicker and they design the lot all you have to do is upload your images, brilliant."
"The service and quality of the book and the turnaround for the changes were fantastic. I will be using them for all my upcoming wedding books!"
"Fantastic quality and design, over the moon with my album"
"I ordered a mini edit of my wedding as a gift my parents, it was a layflat album. It exceeded my expectations- the quality of the pages, and even the packaging are excellent! Cannot wait to give this beautiful gift at Christmas!"
"Excellent service, very easy to use. The designers did a great job and adjusted (and put them back to how they were!) as per our requests every time. Very little adjustment was need as they did a great job and had some fantastic ideas. The final product is absolutely perfect. Would definitely use again"
"Our book just arrived yesterday and it is absolutely beautiful! I'm so excited to have such a wonderful book full of our wedding day memories."
"PikPerfect says it all in its name, it is Picture Perfect. We received our wedding album in the mail this week and could not be more pleased. It is beautiful and such high quality. The pictures look amazing and the pages are thick, shiny and feel expensive! Yet, they are so reasonably priced. I loved the designing process and making adjustments to the album along the way was so easy. The designers are so awesome and really take the time to understand your vision and feedback. I would recommend PikPerfect to everyone, they have amazing products that capture your most special times in your life. My husband and I couldn't be happier with our Wedding Album!"
"PikPerfect was very professional and easy to work with. They delivered a beautiful wedding album and I look forward to using them for more albums in the future! Thanks for your excellent work!"
PikPerfect AG is rated 4.92 based on 1,501 reviews