PikPerfect AG Reviews

of reviewers recommend PikPerfect AG
6 - 12 Hours
Read PikPerfect AG Reviews

About PikPerfect AG:

Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 1st September 2020
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 10th September 2017
Agi Walmsley
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 15th March 2017
Samantha
I created my best friend's wedding album with the help of PikPerfect as she wasn't happy with the one her wedding photographer provided. It was really simple to upload photos, choose design layouts and use the website to make amendments to the album. The service I received was always quick and helpful. The bride was overwhelmed with the album and how professional it looks. Thanks PikPerfect!
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 7th June 2018
Always satisfied.
I didn't know to start in creating a wedding album for my daughter's wedding. I have done digital photo albums from various sites, but wanted a high quality product. Searching the web I found PikPerfect very highly rated. I couldn't be happier. Excellent quality, speedy service, and quick and friendly customer service. I made several revisions and they noticed duplications and made suggestions. My daughter also ordered her album from PikPerfect. After spending thousands on a photographer, this book caps off memories of the day.
Team at PikPerfect is efficient and very helpful throughout the process. The album is of high quality and very well arranged. I like that the placements respected the aspect ratios of my pictures, as these are professionally edited pictures I wouldn’t want them to be printed with sides cut out etc (as many of the online services do).
Das vorgeschlagene Layout hat unseren Erwartungen entsprochen und jede Änderung wurde umgesetzt ohne, dass man das Gefühl hatte, man würde “nerven”. Also ich empfehle euch auf jeden Fall weiter!!
I love my album it’s amazing thanks so much!
This was the second wedding album Gregory did for me with PikPerfect. They are wonderful to work with! Everything was done so quickly and efficiently. Every time I sent in another edit, I knew I would have my updated version the following morning. Gregory listened to every one of my requests and was very helpful whenever I had any questions. The results, once again, were spectacular!! Rave reviews from everyone who has seen it! Once I approved my final version, I had the books in my hand in less than 4 weeks! All in all a very positive experience!!
I absolutely love my album and I have been recommending PikPerfect to everyone I know!
High quality photos and easy to use!
Excellent service and very attentive designers! We love our album!
Working with this company was so easy, convenient and overall pretty fun! I ordered the layflat album, which is perfect! I was so pleased with the layouts of every page. It was so effortless and stress free. Highly recommend this company!
They go above and beyond and make you everything is just as you want it!
Very accommodating
Our wedding album & parent albums were absolutely beautiful! The quality of the paper, the weight and feel of our wedding album was just outstanding. It is a joy to look at and share and everyone who has seen it has remarked on its quality and beauty. My mom and my in-laws all love their books too. I highly recommend PikPerfect. The design process was fun and our designer made every change we requested in a timely manner. I would definitely use them again!
Excellent design. Highest quality books and printing. Fast service. Highly recommended.
I ordered a large lay-flat wedding album and two medium copies to gift our parents & these albums came out better than I expected. They look so beautiful and we've already gifted them, our families were so happy. I especially love the preservation box for storage and safe keeping. Stephanie was such a pleasure to work with, we went back and forth for a couple weeks until the draft was perfect to my liking and she made all the edits I asked. Customer service & product are 10/10. We're very happy with the final product & I will be recommending PikPerfect to friends in need of photo albums!! Thanks :D
Amazing fast service.I sent our wedding photos.They arranged them within the album and sent a preview within a day and then made any changes just as quick
From beginning to end they have been ever the professional. I have a beautiful album that has pride of place ,on show , in living room
Thankyou so much
I found PikPerfect online after searching for an easy, quick service to compile my wedding photos into a quality book. I wasn't disappointed. The process of compiling the book, making changes and finalising it couldn't have been easier and the final product arrived very quickly. Communication was also very prompt and efficient. I was completely happy with my purchase and will be recommending PikPerfect to all my friends.
As always excellent service, could’t be more happier with my album!! Definitely will be using the Pik perfect in the future ❤️
We ordered a 28page Lay-Flat photo album from PikPerfect for
our son's wedding. It is a beautiful, well designed photo album.
We are extremely satisfied with the final results, to include the
assistance received from the staff. We highly recommend
PikPerfect for anyone searching for that perfect photo album...
you won't have any regrets....believe us!!!!
I most certainly enjoy the 40th surprise birthday book that I purchased for my husband and more importantly, he loved it as well. My only frustration with the process, was trying to communicate to the person working on my book of the changes I wanted. We went back and forth quite a few times because my personal book creator had a hard time understanding what I wanted. It got so frustrating that I just accepted the final product because I needed the book by a certain day. In the future, I think numbering the photos per page might make it easier for the book creator and customer to communicate which photo should be placed where. Despite this hiccup, I'd totally use your services again, and I have already recommended to family and friends.
PikPerfect AG is rated 4.92 based on 2,203 reviews