PikPerfect AG Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend PikPerfect AG

About PikPerfect AG: Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

Agi W
"We are very pleased with our lay flat wedding album. The quality is outstanding and it looks much better than we were ever anticipating. Lovely thick padded cover with our chosen picture and photos printed on nice thick paper making it look sturdy but yet delicate. We were able to add our special touches like text under the pictures on our vows to the album. We are especially impressed with the design service, it took few attempts to get the product we wanted as I was so fussy but the end result is stunning. I am so happy with the patience of our designer when I was making all the small changes because even the first draft was exceptionally good and only minor changes were required. My favourite are the pictures stretching across two lay flat pages – it looks very impressive and we get lots of compliments on the album. It was really easy to add comments to our design and the new version was usually available the next day, the whole process only took around a week with another week for delivery. I would certainly recommend to use PikPerfekt if you want a perfect wedding album!!!"
Debra
"I loved almost everything about the service that I received with PikPerfect - I was feeling overwhelmed about setting up my own wedding album and the design service made creating the book easy, with really quick turn arounds for revisions and a fully interactive online version of the album that had me so looking forward to receiving the finished product and allowed for me to share with friends and family to get their feedbacks! I've now ordered and received the album and it's beautiful!!! The quality is lovely and the album is just as I imagined it (if not a bit bigger than I was expecting, but that's my fault). Can't fault the quality and will look forward to using this as a family heirloom for years to come. My only feedback is that once I had ordered the album, I received an invoice and then radio silence for 8 working days until the album arrived. I felt a bit worried that I might have been ripped off as I did try to contact the company in a number of ways - so as an overall feedback, some communication post ordering would be wonderful as it really adds to the buildup of receiving the finished product (something really simple like album printing, packaging, sending, etc). Overall, the above has certainly not detracted from the experience and I will be planning on using this service for many other albums to come! Will mark down one star for this, but otherwise top marks all around! Thank you so much PikPerfect!!!"
Samantha
"We didn't want to spend a fortune on a wedding album but we really wanted something beautiful. I found PikPerfect through google and I'm so glad I did! We paid to have it designed, we submitted all the photos we wanted to use, we got to amend it at every stage (I think we went through about 8 drafts to get it perfect!) I was really nervous that it wouldn't be amazing when it arrived and hesitated in buying it but it is now here and it is gorgeous. It's exactly what we were hoping for and a much better price than anywhere else!"
"Excellent service once again. Third time of using and has not disappointed. Would highly recommend."
"Very happy with the service and communication with Sarah who patiently made many changes many times I’m very please with the finished album which looked very professional with a good finish and I would recommend using pikperfect"
"The website was really easy to use and the option for someone else to design the photo album was helpful and effient. The quality of the photo album was better than expected. I would recommend it to everyone. If the prices were a bit cheaper then I would definitely make more."
"This is the second wedding album I have ordered from PikPerfect and once again I am very pleased with their products and service. Highly recommend"
"I am so so pleased with my wedding album it’s beautiful . The service was amazing from prompt replies ,help and quality of finished product"
"The photo albums are beautiful and will be cherished for a very long time. I thought the technical work was fantastic but communication could be greatly improved. I really wanted to call and explain a few things over the phone other than writing e-mails all the time. I found that a lot of my questions were not answered in the e-mails I received back and therefore I had to write even more e-mails. It was very frustrating at times."
"Great Work on the album. Completely worth the money. Thank you."
"The entire experience was great! I absolutely love my album! It was very easy to give feedback and it was great that they pointed out flaws and made suggestions on photos. I love that you can have as many revisions as you need to get your album just how you want it. I am very pleased with my wedding album!"
"I loved that I was assigned a PikPerfect designer to work with the create my album! I was assigned Hugo and he was a pleasure to work with. He was quick to respond to my suggested edits. I particularly liked how he let me when he disagreed with my suggestions because it compromised the resolution or quality."
"I really enjoyed the design process with the design team! Raphael made the process go seamlessly. We designed a large landscape lay flat wedding album. I highly recommend this service!!! The product is very fairly priced as well. We saved approxiamately $600 from going with the album provided by our photographer! We are already planning our next album! I highly recommend this product!"
"I ordered 2 books. We went back and forth with the order of the pics. Very smooth process. They even contacted me to give me suggestions. Well worth the money. Peter and Sandra are the best. I hope to use them again."
"I was a bit wary about ordering my wedding album online but the process was easy, the reviews we requested fast and compliant with our desires. The staff is super kind and friendly. When the album arrived I was astounded by the quality of print and paper. The linen binding is great. We are so happy we trusted the reviews and ordered the parent copies as well, because the result is worthy of every penny we spent. Definitely we will use the service in the future!"
"Never used a service like this before but will certainly use again. Used PikPerfect to print and design a Wedding Album that I had taken photos for. The upload was easy and didn't take long once I'd decided on which photos to use, the design only took a few days and then it was off to print. Communication was excellent throughout. Glad to say the album was delivered directly to the Happy Couple as expected with no delays or problems, good to be able to track the parcel as well for reassurance."
Gwendoline
Verified Buyer
"Raphael was really quick to respond and very efficient in making our Wedding album!"
"I LOVE my wedding album. My designer took what was an overwhelming process and turned it into the best experience. Everyone who has seen my album says it's amazing. I'm so happy I trusted PikPerfect to design my wedding album."
"The Album is again just perfect. It was a surprise for the newly married couple. “Wow, superb, stunning, great” were all words used. It told the wedding story in a great way, with top quality printing. Thanks Sarah - excellent job!"
Christopher
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely wonderful!. Our wedding album was PikPerfect and at a brilliant price. Thank you"
"I can’t be more happy with my album. I received so many compliments. It is amazing! Thank you for making my memories so special ❤️❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻"
"Really pleased with the latest album PikPerfect have printed for me"
"PikPrefect was fantastic! I have already recommended them to many friends and family members. My wedding album is amazing I love all of it and have received so many compliments! PikPerfect take all the hassle out of putting an album together and do the design for you! Adam was great and got back to me very quickly with any changes I wanted. 10 out of 10!!!"
PikPerfect AG is rated 4.92 based on 1,255 reviews