PikPerfect AG Reviews

6 - 12 Hours
customer service
Read PikPerfect AG Reviews

About PikPerfect AG:

Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

I created my best friend's wedding album with the help of PikPerfect as she wasn't happy with the one her wedding photographer provided. It was really simple to upload photos, choose design layouts and use the website to make amendments to the album. The service I received was always quick and helpful. The bride was overwhelmed with the album and how professional it looks. Thanks PikPerfect!
Absolutely fantastic service and work! Was kept updated throughtout the process and given the oppourtunity to approve all the work before it was finalised and sent. Really happy with the work. I absolutely love my wedding photo book, the layout of pictures is perfect too! And i even got a free calender included. Extremely happy customer, would 100% reccommend! Thank you so much to Nicholas and the Pik Perfect Team :)
so easy to work with and very quick turnarounds! They did an excellent job!
I looked at a lot of online photobook sites and then came across PikPerfect. I agreed for them to "create" the book for me and I immediately knew that they were going to be good. I was trying to make a photobook of our daughter's wedding day and I soon realised that the small cost that PikPerfect charge for their design is well worth it. Raphael was absolutely brilliant and very patient. I think I ended up with 6 or 7 drafts but he was fantastic. We are absolutely delighted with the final result. Thank you Raphael.
They were patient with the design. Very happy with the final product.
They did a great job creating my album with the pictures I provided and went back and forth with me on edits on picture placement and background choices as much as I needed until it was perfect. I love my album!
Very pleased with our purchase. The wedding photo book is professional yet reasonably priced. Service was exceptional. I would recommend using this company & will be doing so again.
I have used lots of different phonebook sites but PikPerfect provides the opportunity to make a really high quality album, combining their professional design service which is totally bespoke along with some incredible album choices
Excellent service, excellent product, no regrets!
They did a great job
I got wedding albums from pikperfect for my husband and I, and both sets of our parents. They were absolutely beautiful and such great quality! Our parents loved them as well! Response time to emails was fast and same with getting the edits and drafts back. I would highly recommend pikperfect! :)
loved the whole design of the album. customer service was very good as well as helpful. I will be ordering more copies soon. Thanks for all your hard work. Good Job.
Amazing quality!
Did a great job!! Love the album .They were very easy to work with.
We are so happy with our beautiful wedding album! The process was so easy and shipping was fast.
So far I've had 2 albums made for my daughter's 2 grandma's from her wedding. I am presently having an album made with her engagement session, and next will be my grandson's 1 year photo session. Even for someone as tech challenged as me, the process is so easy! Once they receive your photos, they do the work, but you can make as many changes as you'd like! The quality is outstanding! Definitely would recommend.
My wedding album is perfection! I ordered the large landscape lay-flat album for myself and my mother. It saved me hours of work having PikPerfect design my wedding album. PikPerfect was so easy to work with via email and through commentary on album edits. They definitely have a creative eye which makes for a wonderful design. Also, they assisted in making a smaller, customized version of my original lay-flat album to gift specifically to my grandmother. I couldn’t be happier with how my album came out and look forward to cherishing it for years to come!
I was very nervous about ordering online. I am pretty type A and was worried that I would need either a million edits or just would be unhappy with quality in general. I will say I selected quite a few more pictures than initially selected by artist but I think it’s because I had my own favorites. I am amazed with the quality of the book overall. I have ordered several smaller DIY books and the paper/ image quality is completely different. Well worth the $$ for sure. Our book ended up being 100 pages so clearly I have a hard time cutting things out. Overall it is perfect and I am so impressed.
I am SO happy that I chose PikPerfect to make create my wedding album. I could not have asked for a better experience. The design team was exceptional. All I had to do was upload my pictures, and the designers did the rest. I am very busy and was overwhelmed at the thought of having to pick out which pictures to include in the album. Susanne, the designer I worked with, took the stress out of the whole process. She picked the BEST pictures, created stunning layouts, and created the whole album in just a few days. Best of all, she patiently worked with me to make any revisions I needed. I am a very picky person, and she did not complain once despite me sending the proof back for (minor) revisions 7 times :-). She made sure that the album turned out EXACTLY the way I wanted. Shipping was fast as well. When my album came, I was blown away at the final product. It was gorgeous - I literally cried. Everyone who has seen it raves over the quality and design. My mom ordered a copy for herself, and Susanne was great a redesigning the cover for her copy. My sister-in-law will be ordering her album from them soon. Now, I am expecting and can't wait for my baby to be born so PikPerfect can make my first baby album! I could not recommend this company more highly. Excellent company, excellent designers, excellent products!
PikPerfect was simple and convenient to use. Being able to leave comments about the design, colour and choice of photos was really handy. The team fulfilled all my requests and made the changes I had suggested; quickly sending me the album drafts to review. This meant that I received exactly what I had asked for. They created a beautiful wedding album and I could not have been happier with the design and quality!
Absolutely brilliant service and the quality of the book is excellent. Really happy with PikPerfect and would definitely use them again!
PikPerfect AG is rated 4.92 based on 1,728 reviews