PikPerfect AG Reviews

of reviewers recommend PikPerfect AG
6 - 12 Hours
Read PikPerfect AG Reviews

About PikPerfect AG:

Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 1st September 2020
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 10th September 2017
Agi Walmsley
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 15th March 2017
Samantha
I created my best friend's wedding album with the help of PikPerfect as she wasn't happy with the one her wedding photographer provided. It was really simple to upload photos, choose design layouts and use the website to make amendments to the album. The service I received was always quick and helpful. The bride was overwhelmed with the album and how professional it looks. Thanks PikPerfect!
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 7th June 2018
The team at pikperfect is absolutely wonderful. From designs to customer service and quality, I am always 1000% satisfied and everyone always asks where I get my lay flat photo albums from.
Amazing! And so patient with all my changes! Thank you! All the albums are beautiful! :)
We ordered our wedding album through PikPerfect and found it fantastic. The finished book is amazing - fantastic quality and so professional. We are thrilled with it. I liked that I could directly speak to the designer and rearrange the pictures. We saved so much money compared to getting it through our photographer with no compromise on quality. I love it !
Thank you for all of your patience with my edits and re-edits. I am very happy with the final product. The quality is very good and the pictures printed beautifully!
I ordered our wedding album and when I seen the quality and service, I decided to order two patent albums also.

The service was amazing, Simone looked after me and catered for our budget. The quality is amazing, the delivery time is workable too. We were so impressed with the service. The website is very easy to navigate around and Simone was so flexible and helpful. I would without a doubt recommend this company. We also got a lovely calendar issued for free as a bonus, which is fab to have. Our album is unique and of outstanding quality- I would 100% recommend Pikperfect.
Great support during process and very pleased with end product. Well done.
Absolutely love my album; loved that I had just the right amount of input but the designers did the rest! What a great service!!!
Excellent customer service, and fast too. The first draft of our wedding album was sent to us only few hours after we sent our enquiry. Our designer Simone was very patience with all our requests for big or small tweaks, and with taking us through the whole process and advising on our best options. The album comes in a smart box (optional, but I'd recommend it) which makes it perfect as a gift. The shipping and delivery went very smoothly as well, everything arrived in sturdy packages which was a relief to see.
Overall thoroughly recommended!
This service was perfect for us! We are extremely satisfied with the service and the quality of the final product. We utilized the photo selection service which was great for us as we were overwhelmed on where to start with out >700 digital photos from the wedding. Hugo did a great job, was super responsive and the end product speaks for itself. Would definitely recommend PikPerfect!!
Good communication. Fast response.
Manufacturing time ok.
Wedding Book was beautiful great quality design team is awesome they communicate with you the whole step of the way.
Where do I even begin to describe the awesome experience I had with PikPerfect. I was a little nervous at the beginning being that everything is done online. The staff was more than patient with the many revisions I made. They were always kind and offered professional guidance and answered all my questions in the most reassuring manner. The product itself is beyond beautiful! It was so much nicer in person than it looked online. I also purchased a lovely box to keep the album in. I now want to order a smaller version of the album as a gift and another more informal album for the after party memories. I know you will have a great experience. Go for it!
We are very satisfied with your service. You managed to create a beautiful wedding album which we will cherish for the rest of our lives. Thank you and Well done!!
PikPerfect helped me make the wedding photo album of my dreams. I chose a layflat album with a linen champagne cover. I submitted my favorite wedding photos, and Raphael was able to quickly put them into different and pretty layouts which saved me hours of headache. I also had about 20+ rounds of revisions (I'm picky ha!) and Raphael was always willing to help. I recommend PikPerfect 100%!
I ordered a lay flat wedding album from PikPerfect earlier this year for our first anniversary. The book was high quality and the design team was very helpful in creating the album. We just ordered two parent albums which we are excited to give our families for Christmas. Customer service with PikPerfect is always superb.
Pikperfect – der Name ist Programm. Unser Hochzeitsalbum (Premium, Layflat) ist wirklich perfekt gelungen, die Qualität ist ausgezeichnet. Der Gestaltungsservice ist ebenso hervorragend, die Vorschläge sind sehr gut und alle meine Änderungswünsche wurden schnell und absolut professionell umgesetzt. Danke für alles, wir haben nun eine wunderschöne Erinnerung an unseren großen Tag.
Es war alles super, wir bestellen gern wieder!
I appreciate the work PikPerfect done. My layflat album ( 42x 30cm) is very very good,colorful and the finishing is so amazing. I went through several draft and asked to change many things in many times. But the design team done that. I include padding for my front page option.. unfortunately it wasn’t came like that. But looking at the final out It was countless. I can recommend PikPerfect to everyone.
Great customer service interface!
I ordered a lay flat album for my wedding and it was AMAZING! My designer was Stephen and he was so good! After we received our first album it was so good that we decided to order three more for our three sets of parents. They let us customize each one for each set of parents. Again, Stephen helped us with this and he was incredible! I would HIGHLY recommend PikPerfect!
PikPerfect AG is rated 4.92 based on 2,257 reviews