PikPerfect AG Reviews

of reviewers recommend PikPerfect AG
6 - 12 Hours
Read PikPerfect AG Reviews

About PikPerfect AG:

Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 11th July 2021
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 7th June 2018
Lauren
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 6th June 2018
Colbe
I created my best friend's wedding album with the help of PikPerfect as she wasn't happy with the one her wedding photographer provided. It was really simple to upload photos, choose design layouts and use the website to make amendments to the album. The service I received was always quick and helpful. The bride was overwhelmed with the album and how professional it looks. Thanks PikPerfect!
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 7th June 2018
Amazing quality and design service. Vincent worked with me to create exactly what I wanted
My experience with PikPerfect was a good one. I wanted to create an engagement photo album. I had assistance from one of PikPerfect's designer Renee for the picture layout in the album. The end result is a beautiful Flush Mount Album, large landscape, 42x30 cm (A3) | 16x12 in, 24 page photo album of one of the most fun and happiest day of my life. I will be creating a wedding album in the near future with Pikperfect as well. Well priced for the quality you will get.
Prompt responses to questions/suggested changes.
Great work!
Just received our wedding album with 2 smaller parent copies. Absolutely delighted with them. Really excellent customer service from start to finish and superb quality for a very reasonable price. I would definitely recommend this company. Thanks Pikperfect
An amazing experience. Working with Kai was wonderful who ensured all my feedback was taken on board and always responded quickly. The final product is absolutely gorgeous and worth it for sure. It was truly a hassle free process. Would definitely recommend!
We love our wedding album. It was easy and great to work with Pik Perfect in creating it. Highly recommend! 5 stars!
I ordered a lay flat album of my wedding day photos. I was so impressed with the entire experience, PikPerfect go above and beyond and I would highly recommend them.
This is the best place to order your album of your dreams. High quality and both sets of parents keep raving about theirs, too. They were very courteous in allowing several reviews of the album to make sure it was absolutely perfect. High recommend!!
I happened upon PikPerfect by accident for my wedding album and am so glad I did. I ordered the 12x12 inch Layflat album in champagne linen and it came out simply gorgeous. The quality of the entire album, from cover and binding to printed pages, is outstanding professional-grade. The design team made a beautiful layout to start and had unending patience with me in my many revisions to make it just right. They made sure I was aware of any pictures that might come out low-resolution or blurry and let me choose how to proceed. Their revisions were made very quickly and exactly as requested. They responded quickly to all my emails. Very professional company. I am so grateful and will be recommending them to all my friends.
Love the finished product!
The quality of their product is super and their technical support was brilliant, they answered all my questions and provided me with a preview of all changes so that I could approve. I HIGHLY recommend PikPerfect
Simply perfect! From all aspects of the process
Very good service, I love my album - fantastic prints
Highly recommended! Absolutely incredible customer service and design team is simply outstanding. We bought the premium lay flat album (30x30 cm)
Die Fotobücher sind sehrt schön. Die Qualität ist hervorragend. Ich bestelle schon zum 3.Mal und bin jedes Mal begeistert. Die Designer gehen voll auf die Wünsche ein und designen dementsprechend die Alben. Der Preis ist für diese Leistung und Qualität angemessen.
Beautiful album! Company was great to work with and provided opportunity for our feedback each step of the way! Highly recommend.
Good service. Easy to communicate with.
I'm always greatly satisfied and appreciative for the quality albums I've always received.
It came out wonderful.