PikPerfect AG Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend PikPerfect AG

About PikPerfect AG: Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

Lauren
"I created my best friend's wedding album with the help of PikPerfect as she wasn't happy with the one her wedding photographer provided. It was really simple to upload photos, choose design layouts and use the website to make amendments to the album. The service I received was always quick and helpful. The bride was overwhelmed with the album and how professional it looks. Thanks PikPerfect!"
Agi W
"We are very pleased with our lay flat wedding album. The quality is outstanding and it looks much better than we were ever anticipating. Lovely thick padded cover with our chosen picture and photos printed on nice thick paper making it look sturdy but yet delicate. We were able to add our special touches like text under the pictures on our vows to the album. We are especially impressed with the design service, it took few attempts to get the product we wanted as I was so fussy but the end result is stunning. I am so happy with the patience of our designer when I was making all the small changes because even the first draft was exceptionally good and only minor changes were required. My favourite are the pictures stretching across two lay flat pages – it looks very impressive and we get lots of compliments on the album. It was really easy to add comments to our design and the new version was usually available the next day, the whole process only took around a week with another week for delivery. I would certainly recommend to use PikPerfekt if you want a perfect wedding album!!!"
"I loved almost everything about the service that I received with PikPerfect - I was feeling overwhelmed about setting up my own wedding album and the design service made creating the book easy, with really quick turn arounds for revisions and a fully interactive online version of the album that had me so looking forward to receiving the finished product and allowed for me to share with friends and family to get their feedbacks! I've now ordered and received the album and it's beautiful!!! The quality is lovely and the album is just as I imagined it (if not a bit bigger than I was expecting, but that's my fault). Can't fault the quality and will look forward to using this as a family heirloom for years to come. My only feedback is that once I had ordered the album, I received an invoice and then radio silence for 8 working days until the album arrived. I felt a bit worried that I might have been ripped off as I did try to contact the company in a number of ways - so as an overall feedback, some communication post ordering would be wonderful as it really adds to the buildup of receiving the finished product (something really simple like album printing, packaging, sending, etc). Overall, the above has certainly not detracted from the experience and I will be planning on using this service for many other albums to come! Will mark down one star for this, but otherwise top marks all around! Thank you so much PikPerfect!!!"
"Very easy and pleasant to work with, the book came very fast and we love how it came out!"
"Excellent customer service. Quality of product is brilliant. I would highly recommend."
"I am very happy with the design service and the end product. I ordered one large and two small albums, all are excellent. I recommend PikPerfect."
"An absolutely amazing experience working with the PikPerfect team on creating our dream wedding album! So patient, so helpful, great design ideas and truly worked with me every step of the way. The final product was nothing short of breathtaking. Thank you so much!"
"Pik Perfect is a very professional company. They were a great help and their input has meant we have received a beautiful Wedding Album . Thank you for your help Bev"
"Album was perfectly made and worth every single penny"
"Literally couldn’t have turned out better. So happy with the book I made for my daughter’s bat mitzvah and how it turned out. Thank you. Will definitely use again!!!"
"Amazing quality. The design service is perfect choice if you don’t have time to make your photo album. Great communication and fast delivery."
"The client loved the albums and I could mot be happier. I absolutely recommend the photo selection and design service. I am really good at photo story telling but am bad at making final selections. Your service is wonderful."
"This was a very easy process. I uploaded my pictures all at once and received a draft album. I was able to remove pictures and add more throughout the process. They took almost all of my feedback and updated the draft album very quickly for me to review the next version. When I provided confusing feedback or duplicate pictures, they helped sort it out. I'm really happy with the final process and would definitely use them again for future albums."
"Easy to work with, great designs, always fast and on time. Good follow up and willingness to help!"
"Professional service great quality finish to album"
"We loved our Wedding album, it was perfect. We would definitely recommend PikPerfect to all of our friends."
"Easy to use website, good quality album. Excellent design service worth the extra"
"Fantastic service from start to finish. Made the whole process so easy and final album is beautiful. Highly recommend"
"I was absolutely over the moon with my wedding album from pikperfect. From the moment I started adding photo's I was getting feedback and advice. at the design process I was getting regular emails with advice and constructive opinions. A copy of your album was sent to you for a final review. I was able to include the photographers pictures as well as the guests photos which was great to have the option of including photos that i liked. The album arrived a week later and the quality was great and I would highly recommend pikperfect."
"Great service. The album is just what we wanted. We enjoyed having complete control over the design of the album."
"Excellent product!! Excellent customer service!! Excellent Price!! Excellent delivery!!! Would recommend to EVERYONE and will definitely use again - Thank you PikPerfect"
"Great quality and attention to detail! Love my album and loved the willingness to make it exactly what I wanted."
"My album is absolutely gorgeous. PikPerfect did an excellent job and took the time to work with me until I felt the album was perfect."
PikPerfect AG is rated 4.92 based on 1,449 reviews