PikPerfect AG Reviews

of reviewers recommend PikPerfect AG
6 - 12 Hours
Read PikPerfect AG Reviews

About PikPerfect AG:

Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 22nd March 2021
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 6th June 2018
Colbe
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 10th September 2017
Agi W
I created my best friend's wedding album with the help of PikPerfect as she wasn't happy with the one her wedding photographer provided. It was really simple to upload photos, choose design layouts and use the website to make amendments to the album. The service I received was always quick and helpful. The bride was overwhelmed with the album and how professional it looks. Thanks PikPerfect!
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 7th June 2018
Fantastic service and product.
Amazing experience. Will definitely recommend.
Very easy to use shipped much quicker then said
Love my wedding album!!
Stephen hat für uns nun schon das zweite perfekte Album gestaltet. Die Zusammenarbeit war wieder hervorragend, die Vorschläge waren so schön, dass ich nur wenige Änderungswünsche hatte, die er schnell und professionell umgesetzt hat. Die Druckqualität ist einzigartig. Vielen lieben Dank!!!
I have ordered the premium lay flat wedding album, and the team did a great job on the design and implemented all the changes as asked. The quality of the album and the looks are amazing! Highly recommended!
PikPerfect's team was very helpful and engaging. I had my own design concept that I wanted and they were more than happy to help out. I felt bad at times because I kept on wanting small minor changes, but again they went above and beyond to offer great suggestions.

My wife loved the album. It came out great! Thanks!
I would highly recommend pikperfect! Their wedding albums with printed pages look absolutely amazing & you get to virtually look through the book and confirm or request changes before they go through with making it.
I had to make a few changes on my book cover and they were very patient and consistent with getting back to me.
I had an idea but didn’t know how to put it together, my wife and I celebrate 50 years marriage this year and I wanted something very special for her, I found PikPerfect on line and made contact, the response came back from Daniel who guided me through what I wanted, from start to finish in very simple emails Daniel was great, between us we created a lay flat album and presentation box, when I received it and opened it for the first time it brought back to me the 50 years of wonderful memories, the album and presentation box are fabulous, I cannot thank PikPerfect enough especially Daniel, a big thank you to you.
Super freundlicher Service.
Tolles Buch. Super Qualität
PikPerfect produced a stunning layflat album of our family's
wedding!.. The design team was very helpful with their suggestions and advice and allowed for a number of reviews of the drafts until I was totally happy with the layout and design. The team also responded very quickly to any questions. PikPerfect was very accommodating and the album results are beautiful.
Ich finde die Dienstleistung und Abwicklung, Möiglchkeiten sowie Kommunikation hervorragend. Mir erspart es viel Zeit, wenn die Gestaltung des Album‘s übernommen wird und kreative Köpfe sich zum Besten geben. Wirklich empfehlenswert.
PikPerfect was easy to use and communicate with the designer my thoughts and feedback for edits. They did a wonderful job accommodating my requests and creating a beautiful, high quality photo book of our wedding. They initially made a printing error with my book but made up for it by admitting and apologizing for the error and reprinting me a new book! These books are very nice, high quality pages so I’m extremely grateful. I love our wedding album and highly recommend PikPerfect!
I finally got around to creating our wedding album! I was dreading picking the pictures and placing them on the right pages in the correct place. Wow wow PikPerfect made it so easy!!! We got the lay flat wedding album, card stock pages...it’s BEAUTIFUL!! Exceeding my expectations. I cried looking at all the pictures and reliving that day. My family was always very impressed. PicPerfect was great to work with, fast and easy communications. I will be a forever customer. THANK YOU!!
Excellent service. Albums are amazing. Will definitely use again for my clients, as I'm a wedding photographer.
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 22nd March 2021
I am delighted with the 80 page album - it exceeded my expectations. It was a pleasure working with you. The matte paper is high quality and the attention to detail of your design team was outstanding - to the extent of selecting different colour paper for individual pages to tone with the photos on those pages.
Very Satisfied with the finished album
The photo album was beautifully designed and perfectly printed. I was very impressed and it far exceeded my expectations. Thank you !
Been Using for 3 months - Amazing Quality as always
Wonderful albums--my husband and I are so pleased with the albums and the working relationship we had with Pikperfect. Stephanie, our designer, listened to our feedback on design and incorporated the changes we wanted. At the same time, we trusted her recommendations for anything we couldn't decide on. The vegan leather wedding album with the linen presentation box (both in cream) are beautiful. The 3 parent albums we ordered for our sets of parents garnered a lot of compliments from them. Would definitely recommend Pikperfect for anyone's wedding album needs!
PikPerfect AG is rated 4.92 based on 2,426 reviews