PikPerfect AG Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend PikPerfect AG

About PikPerfect AG: Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

Agi W
"We are very pleased with our lay flat wedding album. The quality is outstanding and it looks much better than we were ever anticipating. Lovely thick padded cover with our chosen picture and photos printed on nice thick paper making it look sturdy but yet delicate. We were able to add our special touches like text under the pictures on our vows to the album. We are especially impressed with the design service, it took few attempts to get the product we wanted as I was so fussy but the end result is stunning. I am so happy with the patience of our designer when I was making all the small changes because even the first draft was exceptionally good and only minor changes were required. My favourite are the pictures stretching across two lay flat pages – it looks very impressive and we get lots of compliments on the album. It was really easy to add comments to our design and the new version was usually available the next day, the whole process only took around a week with another week for delivery. I would certainly recommend to use PikPerfekt if you want a perfect wedding album!!!"
Debra
"I loved almost everything about the service that I received with PikPerfect - I was feeling overwhelmed about setting up my own wedding album and the design service made creating the book easy, with really quick turn arounds for revisions and a fully interactive online version of the album that had me so looking forward to receiving the finished product and allowed for me to share with friends and family to get their feedbacks! I've now ordered and received the album and it's beautiful!!! The quality is lovely and the album is just as I imagined it (if not a bit bigger than I was expecting, but that's my fault). Can't fault the quality and will look forward to using this as a family heirloom for years to come. My only feedback is that once I had ordered the album, I received an invoice and then radio silence for 8 working days until the album arrived. I felt a bit worried that I might have been ripped off as I did try to contact the company in a number of ways - so as an overall feedback, some communication post ordering would be wonderful as it really adds to the buildup of receiving the finished product (something really simple like album printing, packaging, sending, etc). Overall, the above has certainly not detracted from the experience and I will be planning on using this service for many other albums to come! Will mark down one star for this, but otherwise top marks all around! Thank you so much PikPerfect!!!"
Samantha
"We didn't want to spend a fortune on a wedding album but we really wanted something beautiful. I found PikPerfect through google and I'm so glad I did! We paid to have it designed, we submitted all the photos we wanted to use, we got to amend it at every stage (I think we went through about 8 drafts to get it perfect!) I was really nervous that it wouldn't be amazing when it arrived and hesitated in buying it but it is now here and it is gorgeous. It's exactly what we were hoping for and a much better price than anywhere else!"
"Extremely happy with my wedding album."
"I just received my photobook of my wedding it is exactly like i wanted and looks like a collector book. The quality is as expecred thank you PikPerfect."
"Extremely happy with the speed and level of service provided. The editing and design layout was invaluable. Impossible to find this quality of photo album for the price. I created a wedding album for my friends that married in city hall and gifting it to them for their official ceremony wedding this summer. They will love it."
"The process was effortless and they made the wedding album of my dreams"
"The whole process from beginning to end was excellent. Pikperfect designed my album and was super helpful and patient in making many changes until we got to the final version I liked. The album came out beautiful. Big bright crisp pictures in a lay flat book. Extremely pleased with both the service and the end product. I would highly recommend PikPerfect!"
"EXCELLENT 5 star service. Wonderful company to deal with i cannot recommend this company enough. I loved every aspect of their service i used the photo picker and the option of a designer too. My experience was that good that i got another photo book done up for my brothers wedding also. When we received the printed product it was exactly like the one online and was of great quality. *****I HIGHLY RECOMMEND *****"
"Kevin was very accommodating at making amends as required and the finished product means we have a beautiful collection of pictures displayed in a lovely way in order to remember our wedding day well!"
"The team at Pikperfect have done an amazing job . Our wedding album is beautiful . Thank you again for all your assistance to make this possible."
"My designer worked was so amazing. She was so patient and made sure my album would be one that I love. I can’t say enough great things about her! The albums I ordered are so beautiful and well made. Absolutely wonderful customer service and beautiful product."
"The designer had the patience of a saint and the final album was just stunning: a beautiful memento of our wedding. Thank you!"
"Easiest upload of photos I have ever experienced. The designers did a spectacular job worth the extra money. A mistake on the wedding date was caught by PikPerfect before printing and corrected. highly recommended."
"I created my best friend's wedding album with the help of PikPerfect as she wasn't happy with the one her wedding photographer provided. It was really simple to upload photos, choose design layouts and use the website to make amendments to the album. The service I received was always quick and helpful. The bride was overwhelmed with the album and how professional it looks. Thanks PikPerfect!"
"Fast editing of my album and work with all my changes. the product is always top notch and everything just always works great! I love their services!"
"I am thrilled with how my wedding album turned out! Our designer Ben did an amazing job and always followed up promptly with revisions. Since I live in the US, my only concern at the time was ordering from a company in a different country. That was not an issue at all, shipping was extremely fast. I will say that the album looks very delicate but I guess that’s normal with so many pages. I am very happy with the purchase and definitely recommend to everyone!"
"They made my album just right it came out so beautiful and they were so patient with me every time I wanted something changed it was done with no problem and I have a few awesome to work with love my album."
"fantastic all round - product was of very high quality and made a great gift, but on top of that the design and delivery was fast. The price for the product was exceptional value for money - far cheaper than other options I checked out but such a good album!"
"Quick service, great design, couldn't be happier!!"
"ITS THE FIRST TIME USING PIXPERRECT, AND I WAS IMPRESSED WITH THE WHOLE PROCESS"
"Absolutely delighted with my wedding album. I bought it as a surprise for my husband having been married four years and still not got round to getting an album made up. This was so simple and easy to design with the help of Daniel. Thank you!!"
"They were very patient with me while I decided on several rounds of edits for my wedding album. Couldn’t be more pleased with the results!"
PikPerfect AG is rated 4.92 based on 1,354 reviews