PikPerfect AG Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend PikPerfect AG

About PikPerfect AG: Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

company-profile.Click_here
6 - 12 Hours
Tessa
"The album looks amazing. They were very patient with my many updates and changes, even when I decided to wait a month for some extra photos that then threw out the already great layout. Some of my photos weren't great quality because they were taken in very low light and some were amateur shots, these were all highlighted and sent back to me for review and approval before the album went to print. I went with a grey linen cover which looks great but I would probably have liked a few more options in terms of colour and font for the cover. All in all though it's a beautiful album, my husband is very happy with it too."
Alley
"This service was amazing! I loved how it was so easy and I was able to give my input. The back and forth was so great and I ended up with the perfect wedding album. Thank you and will be recommending to all my friends!"
Adrienne
"This album was a surprise for my husband for our first "paper" anniversary. I was really nervous about starting this project as I am not all that confident in my own design skills and was finding that most of the other wedding album services were going to require at least some level of design "participation" from me. PikPerfect is the first one I found that would handle everything from photo selection to design layout and beyond. I just sent them ALL of our wedding photos and they then determined which ones were the best quality and told our story in the most complete way possible. Once the process began, I had as much say in the photo selection/ design as I wanted to have and they sent me as many drafts as I needed to see before finalizing my order. This made me feel very confident that the PikPerfect team wanted this album to be as perfect as I did. The finished product turned out beautiful and what memories it brought back! Thank you to Stephanie and the entire PikPerfect team for creating this gorgeous keepsake for us to preserve our wedding day. We love it and will enjoy it's contents for many, many years to come."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I created my best friend's wedding album with the help of PikPerfect as she wasn't happy with the one her wedding photographer provided. It was really simple to upload photos, choose design layouts and use the website to make amendments to the album. The service I received was always quick and helpful. The bride was overwhelmed with the album and how professional it looks. Thanks PikPerfect!"
"Thank you for a perfect wedding album for my daughter!! I really appreciated your patience and suggestions on how to improve the album.Thank you!"
"PikPerfect AG was wonderful to work with on our wedding album! We had so many pictures from our photographer, it was very easy to express how we wanted them to be laid out and they took the right direction to make a wonderful album. I would definitely recommend!"
"All I can say is that I LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL OF MY PRODUCTS. I did my wedding album and also a photo book for my precious beautiful niece with them. Everyone loving it including friends, family members and also some of my co-workers. You will not regret, if you want your memories to be kept for a LIFETIME PikPERFECT AG is the BEST choice, I promise you. You will never never regret your decision"
"Excellent service from start to finish - Sarah - did an outstanding job"
"Great service, excellent product, very easy customer experience. Thank you to the team."
"Amazing service! I order photobooks for my clients included in my wedding packages. They are amazing and always make my clients cry with joy"
"Love our wedding album. Very patient and provided many options. Quick turn around. Looking forward to doing our next album."
"Excellent service, high quality photos, multiple design options! Very happy customer."
"We were so very happy with the design layout and quality of our wedding album. The final product is Perfect!"
"Renee was very helpful!"
"I had such a great experience creating my wedding and honeymoon albums working with Hugo and the design team at PikPerfect AG. They were so helpful, quick, efficient, receptive to feedback, and patient with all of my requests. I LOVE my albums and would highly recommend this company!"
"Superb service for our wedding photo album. Original design was excellent and after 9 revisions, perfect. Fast reviews/updates and a clear willingness to take customer feedback/revise designs and photos. The album was so well received by family we bought parental copies. Highly recommend."
"The service received from Pikperfect was excellent. We were able to make unlimited changes until the design was exactly how we wanted. I was so pleased with the quality of our wedding album that I ordered two more as gifts for our parents ๐Ÿ˜Š the album is something we will be able to treasure for years to come! Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š"
"Great service - they did our wedding album for us, helped selecting photos, and arrange them in the album, we reviewed, sent back comments and they made changes and proposed alternatives (and this happened until we were satisfied). Always responded very quickly, system easy to use and reasonably priced. Very pleased with our album and would use again and wholeheartedly recommend to anyone wanting to pull a nice photo album together."
"I ordered a lay-flat 12x12 and a parent album from my daughter’s wedding. I was so amazed at the quality of the albums, it was beyond my expectations. I chose PikPerfect because of the unlimited revision, the discount that was available and the awesome reviews. I was nervous spending so much money on something that I had no idea what it would look like. PikPerfect was worth every penny in comparison to what the competitors were offering. The designer, Sarah, was awesome to work with. I am so happy I went with PikPerfect!"
"Brilliant to work with deigners are incredible & album is is absolutely beautiful."
"We had a lay-flat wedding album made by PikPerfect and used the design service. It was such a pleasant experience to design the album and we were allowed to make as many changes as we wanted. The album turned out beautiful; the quality is exceptional!"
"PikPerfect provides excellent, quality work. Their products are exceptional as well as their personal communication to make sure everything is in place as the customer wants. We love our wedding album and will definitely be recommending PikPerfect to our family and friends! Hope to work with them soon!"
PikPerfect AG is rated 4.92 based on 1,659 reviews