PikPerfect AG Reviews

of reviewers recommend PikPerfect AG
6 - 12 Hours
Read PikPerfect AG Reviews

About PikPerfect AG:

Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 8th April 2020
Agi W
PikPerfect AG 4 star review on 21st July 2017
Debra
More Photos & Videos
I created my best friend's wedding album with the help of PikPerfect as she wasn't happy with the one her wedding photographer provided. It was really simple to upload photos, choose design layouts and use the website to make amendments to the album. The service I received was always quick and helpful. The bride was overwhelmed with the album and how professional it looks. Thanks PikPerfect!
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 7th June 2018
Perfect from start to finish
They were very helpful and the result was great. I would use them again.
The company was great to work with, they helped me put together the perfect book!
Amazing quality. Very impressed with the service
Hat alles super und sehr schnell funktioniert. Sehr schöner Vorschlag und Service, sodass wir nur noch kleine Änderungswünsche hatten die dann super schnell eingefügt waren. Auch wirklich sehr gute Qualität des fertigen Fotobuches. Ist insgesamt nicht günstig, aber für besondere Erinnerungen definitiv zu empfehlen
I enjoyed working with my designer to get the perfect layout and unlimited edits for my lay flat wedding album. Thank you and keep up the good work you do!
CW
Absolutely delighted with the quality of the Album . I got a Wedding album made for my mam as she never got around to getting one made . I got the highest quality thick pages . I’ll definitely get my own album done with you when I get married .
Would definitely recommend this company . Very easy to communicate with and easy to edit what you want changed & fast delivery .
Great service, would use it again!
Really happy with service and quality of the album.
They knew exactly how I wanted my album designed and constant communication from start to finish.
The website says 8-10 working days to receive album from production but we recieved it in 4 working days!
Would definitely order other albums from them!
service, quality, delivery all excellent, delighted with my album
Excellent service, gorgeous album
The quality of printing wasn't great. The pictures were a little distorted.
Hi Kipper, we're sorry to hear you're not entirely happy with your photo book. There should certainly be no distortion, the photos should print exactly like the originals. If you think this is not the case, please email some examples of this to support@pikperfect.com and we'll certainly rectify this for you. Best regards, Nick
PikPerfect was great to work with. I started to create my wedding album on another platform from scratch and it proved to be overwhelming very quickly. I am so glad I found PikPerfect. I sent in all my photos and they took it from there! They asked for my feedback on each draft and listened to what I envisioned. I am so happy with the finished product. The lay-flat option was totally worth the extra cost and would highly recommend! Thanks PikPerfect team for helping me create a lifetime keepsake!
My wedding album was nothing short of amazing. So many people have asked where I got it done because it was such a phenomenal job. I honestly couldn't recommend this company hire so easy to deal with, the price was completely reasonable and the quality of the job exceeded my expectations. So happy ☺️
We organised our wedding album with Pikperfect and we were so impressed! They were so helpful and easy to work with and the finished product was beautiful. We would definitely use their services again and highly recommend to anyone that wants a service that is professional, has great value for money and gives a high quality product.
Love the book that the stylist created! Service was prompt and responsive.
Pikperfect has been great so far. Thanks so much!
Fantastic white glove service when building my album and the outcome is simply superb. Highly recommended and the quality of the final product cannot be overstated!
your books are amazing
Super Service! Vielen Dank für eure Geduld.
PikPerfect AG is rated 4.92 based on 2,180 reviews