PikPerfect AG Reviews

of reviewers recommend PikPerfect AG
6 - 12 Hours
Read PikPerfect AG Reviews

About PikPerfect AG:

Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 15th September 2021
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 1st October 2019
Alley
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 3rd July 2018
Kimberley
I created my best friend's wedding album with the help of PikPerfect as she wasn't happy with the one her wedding photographer provided. It was really simple to upload photos, choose design layouts and use the website to make amendments to the album. The service I received was always quick and helpful. The bride was overwhelmed with the album and how professional it looks. Thanks PikPerfect!
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 7th June 2018
Ich bin total begeistert von unserem Hochzeitsalbum! Die Bilder sind total schön zusammengestellt worden, ich durfte beim Entstehungsprozess meine Wünsche äußern, wurde super beraten und das fertige Album ist einfach nur perfekt! Wer seine Hochzeitsbilder noch auf der Festplatte gespeichert hat und bislang noch nicht dazu gekommen ist, sie auszudrucken/ein Album zu machen, der sollte dies schleunigst nachholen :) Es ist einfach wunderschön, das Album in den Händen zu halten und den Tag gedanklich nochmal durchzugehen! Danke Pikperfect!
Super Arbeit. Tolles Material. Schnelle Lieferung. Einfach spitze!
excellent, well presented and printed. a top class product.
I love my albums!!! The quality is excellent and they made the process so easy! When our 4 year anniversary passed I realized I probably wasn’t going to do this myself and needed help - so I uploaded all 3500 of my wedding photos including the getting ready stuff etc and told them I wanted 2 albums- one formal and one more fun. They picked out all of the best pictures, split them into two albums, and designed the whole thing. After each design I was able to review the albums and make some suggestions. I ordered 4 parent albums and 1 of each of the large wedding albums and we just received them, earlier than expected! I love everything about them! Thank you for recreating our wedding day and memories so beautifully!
Great product. Very professional. Highly recommended.
PikPerfect are very fast and punctual with their assignments. Very easy to work with and very helpful! Warmly recommends to any photographer or private person.
Pikperfect made the whole process of creating our wedding album easy. It came out even better than we ever thought it could be!
Our wedding album came in a timely manner, a little sooner than expected which was a pleasant surprise. It came out exactly how I envisioned it. We chose to do flush mount and leatherette cover, which was well worth it. Timeless and beautiful. Our designer was very helpful, very flexible, and patient with us with our questions and help make edits and adjustments which we didn't initially anticipate. We also got parent copies as well which will turn out great presents which we know they will enjoy. Highly recommend them with their design service to help make a cohesive storytelling photo album.
I can't say enough wonderful things about my experience with PikPerfect. After countless attempts to design my wedding album myself, I gave up. I sent all of my favorite photos to pikperfect and I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. First, they took my pictures and made them tell a story- the entire day flowed effortlessly using only pictures and it took me back to my special day- a day that felt like it was over in the blink of an eye. The design team was very easy to work with- I could send small tweaks (move this picture here, make this picture a full page focus) and they would take my notes and send a new design within 2-3 days. The quality is worth every penny. My album lays flat so my pictures can extend to the very edge of the center binding without worrying I will lose details. The pages are also super thick and the colors are incredible. We love it and will cherish it always.
I'm very satisfied with my PikPerfect tribute album of pictures of my recently deceased and much loved pet cat. The album is beautifully printed and bound, and it feels like something that will last forever. I was also quite happy with the way the designer spent time to review the initial set of photos I had submitted, and incorporate suggestions and changes, over a period of several weeks. The only criticism I have is that the shipping times could be a bit faster. I would highly recommend PikPerfect to anyone wanting to create beautiful photo albums that will last.
We are so delighted with our lay flat photobook. The quality is excellent and the design service and delivery speed were fantastic. We would not hesitate to recommend.
We are so impressed with our wedding album from Pik Perfect. My bridesmaid recommended them and they have lived up to expectations. They were very quick and able to make any amendments that we asked for. The album is beautiful, we are so impressed with the quality of the prints. We went for the matching box and were very happy with it. 5* (and only because we can't give 6*!)
Enjoyed the process and product was great
We are really happy with our wedding album! The process from start to finish was super simple and easy. The lay flat album looks stunning and is a really nice piece to remember out special day!
Extremely happy with my wedding album. Was such an easy and simple process. Would highly recommend
My whole experience with PikPerfect was excellent from start to the end. They took out the stress from designing our wedding album. Definitely recommend!
WONDERFUL to work with! We are so pleased with our wedding album, and Simone was so patient with my many edits along the way.
I am very happy with my decision to use PikPerfect. The process is exactly as advertised and the responses were timely. The final product was absolutely beautiful. I would recommend them for sure.
After planning a wedding and honeymoon all while working a full time demanding job i literally couldn’t even think about making an album. Pikperfect made it SO easy and fun and it was just the type of service I needed but had no idea existed! Thank you!!!
Nach 5 Jahren wollte ich endlich ein Hochzeitsfotoalbum, wusste aber, dass ichs selbst niemals so schön hinbekommen werde wie ichs mir wünschen würde. Also google befragt und PikPerfect gefunden. Das Foroalbum ist so unfassbar schön geworden auch mein Mann ist wahnsinnig begeistert. Wir sind extrem happy und haben auch schon Empfehlungen bei Freunden ausgesprochen.
PikPerfect AG is rated 4.92 based on 2,572 reviews