PikPerfect AG Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend PikPerfect AG

About PikPerfect AG: Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

Agi W
"We are very pleased with our lay flat wedding album. The quality is outstanding and it looks much better than we were ever anticipating. Lovely thick padded cover with our chosen picture and photos printed on nice thick paper making it look sturdy but yet delicate. We were able to add our special touches like text under the pictures on our vows to the album. We are especially impressed with the design service, it took few attempts to get the product we wanted as I was so fussy but the end result is stunning. I am so happy with the patience of our designer when I was making all the small changes because even the first draft was exceptionally good and only minor changes were required. My favourite are the pictures stretching across two lay flat pages – it looks very impressive and we get lots of compliments on the album. It was really easy to add comments to our design and the new version was usually available the next day, the whole process only took around a week with another week for delivery. I would certainly recommend to use PikPerfekt if you want a perfect wedding album!!!"
Debra
"I loved almost everything about the service that I received with PikPerfect - I was feeling overwhelmed about setting up my own wedding album and the design service made creating the book easy, with really quick turn arounds for revisions and a fully interactive online version of the album that had me so looking forward to receiving the finished product and allowed for me to share with friends and family to get their feedbacks! I've now ordered and received the album and it's beautiful!!! The quality is lovely and the album is just as I imagined it (if not a bit bigger than I was expecting, but that's my fault). Can't fault the quality and will look forward to using this as a family heirloom for years to come. My only feedback is that once I had ordered the album, I received an invoice and then radio silence for 8 working days until the album arrived. I felt a bit worried that I might have been ripped off as I did try to contact the company in a number of ways - so as an overall feedback, some communication post ordering would be wonderful as it really adds to the buildup of receiving the finished product (something really simple like album printing, packaging, sending, etc). Overall, the above has certainly not detracted from the experience and I will be planning on using this service for many other albums to come! Will mark down one star for this, but otherwise top marks all around! Thank you so much PikPerfect!!!"
Samantha
"We didn't want to spend a fortune on a wedding album but we really wanted something beautiful. I found PikPerfect through google and I'm so glad I did! We paid to have it designed, we submitted all the photos we wanted to use, we got to amend it at every stage (I think we went through about 8 drafts to get it perfect!) I was really nervous that it wouldn't be amazing when it arrived and hesitated in buying it but it is now here and it is gorgeous. It's exactly what we were hoping for and a much better price than anywhere else!"
"The quality of the book"
"Thank you so much for my wedding album, It is perfect. It was a very easy process and would not hesitate to recommend to couples looking for the perfect book to display their photos :)"
"PikPerfect created rough drafts till we were 100% satisfied. Most effortless process I have been through. The end results were amazing, exactly what we were looking for. The layout and the quality of the pages were amazing. We loved our Product! Thank you to the team behind making this possible:)"
"They made things easy for me. The pictures were edited and were changed according to my wishes."
"Top notch service. Your firm really did a great job sorting out the photographs and coming up with a design for our Wedding Photobook. Thank you!"
"Albums are always beautiful!"
"Pikperfect were fantastic to work with Hugo made completing our wedding album very simple. Any image he wasn't 100% happy with, I was shown and allowed to amend if necessary. They could not have been more accommodating. I will use them again! Thanks."
"PikPerfect did a great job in making changes to my design and even providing some alternatives."
"I was delighted with my wedding album and the two smaller books for our parents. It was of very high quality and well laid out! Thanks for everything! Aislinn & Jason"
"Great quality, great service. Had so many opportunities to edit the book too. Speedy postage and the album itself looks amazing with so many compliments"
"This is the second album we have had from PikPerfect and again are delighted with it. Thank you"
"The amount of changes I could make to get the finished Album I wanted was not a problem to my designer who did an excellent job. When I received the Albums I couldn't have been more happy with the Quality and speed of Delivery. Many Thanks to you all at PikPerfect."
"Very happy with our lay-flat album, it's beautiful and brilliantly well made and expertly designed. Would definitely recommend PikPerfect and use thier services again. Thank you."
"Such professional service & speedy delivery! My lay flat book turned out perfectly!"
"I was worried about trusting my memories and ordering an unseen product like this online, but I have to say I am beyond satisfied with the end product. The book was beautifully done and was of high quality. Customer service was amazing in keeping me informed of the process and working with me to create a beautiful memory to share. I definitely would recommend PikPerfect and will be creating again soon. Great job PikPerfect and thank you for the excellent customer service. Kyle Suchy-Oklahoma, USA"
"PikPerfect did an amazing job organizing my book for my client who recently got married. The quality of the prints and the book are immaculate. Would definitely recommend!"
"The album is beautiful and we are thrilled with the result."
"I am absolutely thrilled with my wedding album. The quality is just stunning and the customer service is absolutely brilliant. I would highly recommend PikPerfect to anyone. 5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ all the way"
"This experience was wonderful. I created another album through our photographer and that was such a struggle to get through. This was was easy to upload, edit and modify; loved being able to click on any exact spot you wanted to leave the comment. The designer was so good making the edits, to make the album just perfect. Even after I hit approve and sent it to print, it was still being checked to make sure it was perfect. I received an email saying, that they were checking everything over and it appeared that my face was blurry in one of our photos. I truly appreciated the attention to detail. I was able to send a different photo, see the revision and then re-approve. Overall, this was a great experience and I love the quality of our album."
"After my wedding I wanted to create a photo album. I searched online and all the sites I found made the process stressful. When I found pixperfect all I had to do was upload the pictures I wanted and explain to the designer the theme I wanted and he took care of the rest. He knew exactly how I wanted my album to look and put great detail into our wedding album. Family and fri new lives the album I already ordered two additional copies to give to relatives. The photo album is excellent quality and I would highly recommend using pluperfect to create albums for all occasions."
PikPerfect AG is rated 4.92 based on 1,309 reviews