PikPerfect AG Reviews

of reviewers recommend PikPerfect AG
6 - 12 Hours
Read PikPerfect AG Reviews

About PikPerfect AG:

Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 22nd March 2021
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 6th June 2018
Colbe
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 10th September 2017
Agi W
I created my best friend's wedding album with the help of PikPerfect as she wasn't happy with the one her wedding photographer provided. It was really simple to upload photos, choose design layouts and use the website to make amendments to the album. The service I received was always quick and helpful. The bride was overwhelmed with the album and how professional it looks. Thanks PikPerfect!
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 7th June 2018
We love our pikperfect wedding albums ! They all came out great. Your company was nice to work with and the albums are of excellent quality. I would definitely recommend you to family and friends!
Fantastic customer service and patience during album design. A high quality finished product! Deliver and final product beautiful!
I really enjoyed working with Pikperfect on my first photo book, and the final result was brilliant. My designer, Kevin, did a fantastic job. I particularly liked the fact that I could submit changes and comments in my own time, and until I was completely happy. Great service - will definitely use again.
Very pleased with the quality of the 24 page layflat book. The personal service by PikPerfect is absolutely first class and I will be ordering another photo album in the not too distant future. Many thanks for a superb product.
Fantastic service, great communication and lovely weddinn album. Highly recommend the design service - helped take the stress and time out of doing our wedding album 4.5yrs on! Will be using again. Many thanks.
Really lovely product. The design team is very responsive and so everything turns out really beautifully. I have now made 3 albums on this web site - one was for a gift which simply enchanted our friends. Makes a gorgeous coffee table book. Thank you!!
The most brilliant and perfect service. I could not recommend PikPerfect more.
Lay down album turned out great. Will be a lifelong keepsake!
Amazing!
Thank you for my 5th yearly photo book! Another wonderful album well designed and fine quickly!
Sehr guter, freundlicher Service. Sehr schnelle Antworten auf Fragen. Tolles Ergebnis.
Loved the album! Turned out great and Raphael was very patient with all my changes! The only thing was I thought the album storage box will be the same color as the album but it was black. But very minor thing the album and photos were otherwise wonderful! Thank you.
PikPerfect is easy to use and a quick turnaround. I ordered a lay-flat album and it came in a very nice presentation box. The book is excellent quality!
Wir sind sehr zufrieden mit PikPerfect. Die Gestaltung des fotobuchs ist sehr schön geworden. Die Farben sind ein bisschen weniger leuchtend als auf den digitalen Bildern. Ansonsten sind wir zufrieden.
Excellent quality . Love the photo albums made by PikPerfect !
We ordered our wedding album from Pik Perfect - Ben was amazing in putting everything together and the final result was of really good quality. We also enjoyed the small touches in the layout and design of the pages. A happy couple of customers!
Tolle Beratung und wunderschönes Fotobuch, absolut weiter zu empfehlen.
I cannot say enough good things about PikPerfect. The product is very high quality, and I intend to order some more albums in the very near future. Kevin at PikPerfect designed the entire album very patiently with me, made numerous changes, and was prompt. Thank you.
I was very pleased with the overall experience of designing my album. They were so helpful and it was such an easy process. I am delighted with the end result and it made a big task so achievable. Thank you
The album is absolutely gorgeous!! I loved having the designers create it for me. Their ideas were way better than anything I could have come up with on my own. They were very easy to work with and changes were a breeze. I am getting another one made ASAP. My highest recommendation.
PikPerfect AG is rated 4.92 based on 2,461 reviews