PikPerfect AG Reviews

of reviewers recommend PikPerfect AG
6 - 12 Hours
Read PikPerfect AG Reviews

About PikPerfect AG:

Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 22nd March 2021
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 6th June 2018
Colbe
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 10th September 2017
Agi W
I created my best friend's wedding album with the help of PikPerfect as she wasn't happy with the one her wedding photographer provided. It was really simple to upload photos, choose design layouts and use the website to make amendments to the album. The service I received was always quick and helpful. The bride was overwhelmed with the album and how professional it looks. Thanks PikPerfect!
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 7th June 2018
Highly recommended! Absolutely incredible customer service and design team is simply outstanding. We bought the premium lay flat album (30x30 cm)
Die Fotobücher sind sehrt schön. Die Qualität ist hervorragend. Ich bestelle schon zum 3.Mal und bin jedes Mal begeistert. Die Designer gehen voll auf die Wünsche ein und designen dementsprechend die Alben. Der Preis ist für diese Leistung und Qualität angemessen.
Beautiful album! Company was great to work with and provided opportunity for our feedback each step of the way! Highly recommend.
Good service. Easy to communicate with.
I'm always greatly satisfied and appreciative for the quality albums I've always received.
It came out wonderful.
Amazing experience!! The albums looks fantastic and customer service was excellent.
Quick responses and made any changes we requested; fabulous service and outcome album looks amazing!
Excellent service. Design service ran smoothly - really recommended if you want some fresh ideas for design or simply just to take the design time away for a treasured memory. Lay flat travel book turned out really well and arrived fully protected in a lovely box. Contact and customer service also excellent and any issues really resolved promptly. Highly recommended.
We absolutely love our lay flat album. The quality and design is stunning and it arrived really quickly once we had placed the order. We had lots of opportunity to review and tweak anything so it was exactly how we wanted it. Very impressed, thank you!! :)
Absolutely delighted with my wedding album. Everything was handled really well (despite the fact I am sure I was a bit of a bridezilla!) very professional service be and nothing was a problem. I would highly recommend.
Pikperfect have facilitated my mega project, so far we have created 26 beautiful photobooks together. Kai's selections and layouts have made the best of my photographs to create books that are a joy to share with family and friends. I can't imagine getting such good results through any other online service where design would be down to me. An excellent service.
Excellent to work with ; helpful with suggestions and timely in response . Photo book was beautiful!
The wedding album you created is beautiful and exceeded our expectations! Thank you!
Die Online-Kommunikation habe ich als zuvorkommend und effizient erlebt. Für das Prozedere betreffend Bilder hochladen und Gestaltung des Albums hätte ich mir auf der Website genauere Angaben zur Vorgehensweise gewünscht. Das Album selber ist aber schön und in guter Qualität gestaltet.
Would highly recommend Pikperfect the designer I worked with Ben was great and super friendly and helpful. The changes I requested were always made quickly and correctly. I am also incredibly impressed with the final photo album.
My wedding book turned out wonderful! I am SO proud to show it off. The picture quality, materials, and packaging was beyond expectations. The process was seamless as well. I did NINE formal revisions plus a few changes at the end. Sarah was very accommodating with quick responses and reformatting. She would send me each version after just a couple of days. There was not a single request that she could not accommodate from editing, layout, fonts, to a custom laser etching on the front. I would absolutely recommend this service. It’s a once in a lifetime book. The colors are vibrant, the leather is smooth, the pages are thick- it’s worth the investment of you want it done right.
Excellent assistance from Stephan and very happy with our book.
Das Album ist wunderschön geworden und professionell. Wir sind sehr dankbar dafür. Auch war die Kommunikation stehts freundlich und unsere Anliegen wurden rasch und zur vollsten Zufriedenheit umgesetzt! Vielen Dank dafür an Stephanie! Auch wenn der Preis etwas höher ist, lohnt es sich auf jeden Fall, da es ein Erinnerungsstück fürs Leben bleibt!
I created my wedding album with PikPerfect and it came out really beautiful! The designer was very helpful and allowed many rounds of revisions. I would highly recommend working with PikPerfect!
PikPerfect AG is rated 4.92 based on 2,483 reviews