PikPerfect AG Reviews

6 - 12 Hours
customer service
Read PikPerfect AG Reviews

About PikPerfect AG:

Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

I created my best friend's wedding album with the help of PikPerfect as she wasn't happy with the one her wedding photographer provided. It was really simple to upload photos, choose design layouts and use the website to make amendments to the album. The service I received was always quick and helpful. The bride was overwhelmed with the album and how professional it looks. Thanks PikPerfect!
I am OBSESSED with PikPerfect!!! Everything about them! First of all, I was wanting to create my own book in the beginning but there were about a million choices and I stumbled upon this website where they offered to create it for us. I wasn’t expecting much but HOLY COW! They did an AMAZING job. They captured the day in order, highlighted the most important events, and just overall captured our story. I’m blown away. Also! Get the largest book with the best pages. I know, I know, it seems like a lot but I’m here to tell you ITS WORTH IT!! I loved the way they collect feedback. It’s so, so easy and they are kind and quick. The shipping was fast and really protected. I also love that they let you order an additional copy of your book which after seeing mine all three of my moms (step mom, mom, mother in law) ordered one! Thank you so much PikPerfect!
PikPerfect were great. They were very responsive to my emails and very accommodating with my desires for the album, and patient with my updates. They designed some great layouts and the finished product looks brilliant - very highly quality and well designed. Thank you!
PikPerfect has been helping me preserve memories for 4-5 years now. Their beautiful work is beyond compare. I had been searching for a company that could fit more then 1,000 photos into a single album, and this is the only company I am aware of that does this with ease. The best company to work with by far! The service is exceptional, and the album is very high quality. I now utilize the photo selection service too, which has saved me so much time. Everyone is fantastic to work with, and we have loved every album that we have purchased! Our family very highly recommends PikPerfect!! Erin Buckley, USA
Brilliant service and really pleased with the albums.
When I received our wedding album, I was truly amazed by the quality of the album and how all the pictures have been presented in the album. Thank you PikPerfect!
Very happy with my album! Great variety of choices for any type of project! Very easy and efficient communication with the team for modifications! Will definitely use this company again!
The wedding album that PikPerfect AG did for my client was superb. I loved the picture that was chosen for the center of the book. The book is beautiful.
Excellent service, particularly as I kept making changes! I ordered a wedding album and I’m really pleased with it. High end quality and very much great value for money, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it.
I was extremely happy with the service that I received from PikPerfect and the gorgeous and reasonably priced wedding album we received. I would strongly recommend this company to others and would definitely use them again!
Really happy with the end product. The design amendment process was good though a little lengthy with time delays between continents. I found the discount offers to be a little misleading but overall a wonderful product.
I used PikPerfect to produce family wedding albums and was really happy with the result. They were good value compared to the competition but the best part was the personal design service. You have your own dedicated designer making really quick changes and ensuring everything is just as you want it. The team worked really quickly so I could get them in time to give as Christmas presents. Sure, it's possible to design them yourselves, but this was so much easier and definitely a better end result. Definitely recommend!
We are absolutely delighted with the wedding photo book! Top quality! Loved the ease of the whole process and the arrangement of photos couldn't have been better! Delivery was right on time too!
I'm really happy about my experience with PikPerfect. Not only is the final album beautiful, but also the whole customer experience was very smooth, responsive and flexible. Thumbs up!
The pick perfect staff was so attentive to detail. Their responses were quick and thoughtful. I would highly recommend pikperfect!
Great final product and very easy to work with! Would highly recommend.
Great to work with, they did a beautiful and professional job on my daughter's wedding album.
Was very happy with our wedding book! They made it as easy as possible to get this done with the ability to make. Hanged to truly make your dream book.
Fast service! Excellent quality printing. Couldn’t be happier!
Amazing service and amazing final product. I made 3-4 revisions and they came back spot on and quickly. So glad I found this site!
Service was great!! Album was beautiful, very happy with my purchase. Prices could drop a little, I think it is quite expensive.
PikPerfect AG is rated 4.93 based on 1,798 reviews