PikPerfect AG Reviews

Based on 2,799 reviews
6 - 12 Hours
Read PikPerfect AG Reviews

About PikPerfect AG:

Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 25th June 2022
Jenna C
Fallon R
I am so happy with my experience using PikPerfect. The design experience was super easy and the team was extremely helpful. The turnaround on revisions was faster than I could have imagined, usually done by the next day. I ordered the premium layflat wedding album and it is top quality. Highly recommend!
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 25th June 2022
I'm delighted with the wedding album I just received. Vincent did a wonderful job of making the album just the way I envisioned. During the design process, it was easy to make comments on individual pictures. I chose a vegan leather cover with a recessed picture and am very happy with the result. The vegan leather presentation box is exceptionally beautiful and highly recommended.
Beautiful wedding album, would definitely recommend. The team at Pik Perfect did a wonderful job working with our photos and budget.
The quality of the book was very good. It took a while to get the photos in the right order, even though I had numbered them in order, they kept drafting as wrong order. I found the photos as quite small on the album, I think they could have been larger. The album was smaller than I thought I had first ordered. I like the fact that you were still able to produce good photos from very old and poor prints. Overall very pleased.
Picture perfect! So happy with our purchase bought as a surprise for my daughter and son-in-law in Canada. From start to finish a professional - patient service was delivered, and the finished product is awesome thank you PikPerfect Sandra
As normal my album was top quality and excellent!
The entire process from start to end was easy and the finished album is wonderful. Helena from the Design Team was excellent to work with and using the PikPerfect site was easy. Made what seemed to be an overwhelming task of taking so many pictures if I tried to do it myself and they made a beautifully designed lay flat album.
The books came out so nice, and the team was so helpful and patient getting them to look just right
Excellent quality and beautiful product. They made it so easy for us.
The PikPerfect team is responsive, friendly, creative & reliable. They took my “over thinking” out of the equation & made a beautiful wedding album for my wife & I. I will be using their services for future projects!
Wir haben uns das Öffnen des Albums bis zu unserem ersten Hochzeitstag aufgespart und sind ganz begeistert von diesem wunderschönen Buch mit unseren Bildern. Schon die Zusammenarbeit im Vorfeld war sehr angenehm, die Antworten immer rasch und hilfreich und alle unsere Wünsche wurden berücksichtigt. Die Qualität des Endproduktes ist top! Vielen herzlichen Dank! Einziger kleiner Minuspunkt: die Schrift auf der Coverseite kann man leider nicht so gut (oder nur je nach Lichteinfall) lesen. Das sah digital etwas anders aus.
PikPefect was incredible to work with! They allowed so many edits on my wedding album and designed such a beautiful book for me. I love it and couldn’t recommend them more!
I had a wonderful experience using PikPerfect! They made the process of selecting pictures and layout so seamless, and I was so impressed with the quality of the album! So happy with the result that we ordered two more copies! Would highly recommend pikperfect!
Excellent service from start to finish and beautiful, high quality fibished album. Would highly recommend.
We are honestly so happy with our photo album. It looks really professional and the pictures are great quality. Good communication too sorting placement of photos. Thank you!
Unreal quality, great layout. Perfect, exactly what I wanted!
So in love with our album!! From the moment I signed up to checking out, the whole process was stress-free. We appreciate the assistance of the designer that selected the best photos from our phot dump and organized them in a beautiful way. We definitely recommend PikPerfect :-D
Es war echt eine tolle Erfahrung. Ich bin super dankbar für euren Service und den Support. Vielen Dank! Das Produkt ist so toll. Einfach klasse
Absolutely thrilled with our wedding album, it’s beautiful. The service from start to finish was brilliant and easy. I sent over 100 photos through and used the design service, they placed all the photos in order. And after a few minor changes, which was very quick and easy to do, we were finally happy. We ordered the premium lay flat album with Pearl Matt finish on the pages, it looks better than we could have imagined. And the quality of the photos and finish is amazing. Such a beautiful reminder of our special day. Thank you
Loved our wedding album and it was SO easy to have it done for us. Really smooth process.
Renee the designer I worked with was incredibly helpful, flexible, and very attentive to detail. They made many versions until it was exactly as I wanted it. The print was of the highest quality and the album was so beautiful. I was blown away.
PikPerfect AG is rated 4.9 based on 2,799 reviews