PikPerfect AG Reviews

of reviewers recommend PikPerfect AG
6 - 12 Hours
Read PikPerfect AG Reviews

About PikPerfect AG:

Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 1st September 2020
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 10th September 2017
Agi Walmsley
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 15th March 2017
Samantha
I created my best friend's wedding album with the help of PikPerfect as she wasn't happy with the one her wedding photographer provided. It was really simple to upload photos, choose design layouts and use the website to make amendments to the album. The service I received was always quick and helpful. The bride was overwhelmed with the album and how professional it looks. Thanks PikPerfect!
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 7th June 2018
Where do I even begin to describe the awesome experience I had with PikPerfect. I was a little nervous at the beginning being that everything is done online. The staff was more than patient with the many revisions I made. They were always kind and offered professional guidance and answered all my questions in the most reassuring manner. The product itself is beyond beautiful! It was so much nicer in person than it looked online. I also purchased a lovely box to keep the album in. I now want to order a smaller version of the album as a gift and another more informal album for the after party memories. I know you will have a great experience. Go for it!
We are very satisfied with your service. You managed to create a beautiful wedding album which we will cherish for the rest of our lives. Thank you and Well done!!
PikPerfect helped me make the wedding photo album of my dreams. I chose a layflat album with a linen champagne cover. I submitted my favorite wedding photos, and Raphael was able to quickly put them into different and pretty layouts which saved me hours of headache. I also had about 20+ rounds of revisions (I'm picky ha!) and Raphael was always willing to help. I recommend PikPerfect 100%!
I ordered a lay flat wedding album from PikPerfect earlier this year for our first anniversary. The book was high quality and the design team was very helpful in creating the album. We just ordered two parent albums which we are excited to give our families for Christmas. Customer service with PikPerfect is always superb.
Pikperfect – der Name ist Programm. Unser Hochzeitsalbum (Premium, Layflat) ist wirklich perfekt gelungen, die Qualität ist ausgezeichnet. Der Gestaltungsservice ist ebenso hervorragend, die Vorschläge sind sehr gut und alle meine Änderungswünsche wurden schnell und absolut professionell umgesetzt. Danke für alles, wir haben nun eine wunderschöne Erinnerung an unseren großen Tag.
Es war alles super, wir bestellen gern wieder!
I appreciate the work PikPerfect done. My layflat album ( 42x 30cm) is very very good,colorful and the finishing is so amazing. I went through several draft and asked to change many things in many times. But the design team done that. I include padding for my front page option.. unfortunately it wasn’t came like that. But looking at the final out It was countless. I can recommend PikPerfect to everyone.
Great customer service interface!
I ordered a lay flat album for my wedding and it was AMAZING! My designer was Stephen and he was so good! After we received our first album it was so good that we decided to order three more for our three sets of parents. They let us customize each one for each set of parents. Again, Stephen helped us with this and he was incredible! I would HIGHLY recommend PikPerfect!
Es ist ein tolles Fotobuch entstanden... ich habe es zum ersten Hochzeitstag verschenkt, die Beschenkten haben sich riesig gefreut. Es hat zwar einen stattlichen Preis aber mir wurde die Gestaltung komplett abgenommen, die Hintergrundgestaltung hätte ich selbst nie so hinbekommen und ich habe Stunden, Tage, Wochen Zeit gespart. Die Kommunikation betreffs Änderungen von Entwürfen war prima, die Lieferung des fertigen Fotobuchs zügig. Alle sind glücklich. Vielen Dank!
The book I ordered was good but if I am honest I have had better printing down through one of Appel printing service which sadly are no longer available and at a lower cost.
Hi! We're sorry to hear you're not entirely satisfied with your photobook. The print quality should be at least as good as what you've received from Apple in the past. Could you please email us a few photos of the book so we can check? If there was an error made in printing, we will certainly rectify this and send out a replacement copy. Kind regards, Nick
I have just completed four lay flat albums to document our second daughters first year and am so impressed again with the quality of the design service at Pik Perfect and above all the finished products. The albums are just lovely and will I know provide so much joy now and in years to come. I can’t recommend enough the company to others. Polite professional and efficient l. Thank you again. maddie
I have always been super impressed with the service offered by the Pik Perfect team.. They are my go to when I’ve needed to create lots of lovely family albums with photos from different devices.
They are so helpful and took on board all of my multiple changes and amendments with absolute patience. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them and will most definitely return to them in the future.
I was delighted with my finished album. Customer service, communication, support and design expertise were of the highest standard. I recommend anyone to avail of pikperfect's excellent service.
Nicholas at PikPerfect was wonderful to work with. I was incredibly particular, and he had an abundance of patience and redesigned things many times for me. The result is beautiful and I could not have done it without him!
I ordered the premium lay flat photo book with linen , cameo photo cover, for my daughters wedding album. It is beautiful!!!! Sarah from the Pik Perfect design team was so helpful! She helped my design the perfect photo book to capture my daughter’s wedding. I cannot say enough good things about how easy Pik Perfect is to work with, and how beautiful the finished product came out.
We love our wedding album!! Pikperfect were so great, I began the process just before I had a baby so had to abandon my photo selects but they went through our photos and suggested a selection that represented the day. They did a better job than I would have! The album is great quality and we love having multiple photos on each page, it really helps to bring the day to life. I can’t stop flicking through the pages. Thanks so much for such great customer service and a quality product.
We ordered a lay flat wedding album with pikperfect and couldn't be more excited! Dan walked us through the entire process and helped us choose the right photos and layouts. The communication was fantastic and the end product was exactly as described.
Fantastic help and support given by the PikPerfect team. Having both been students we couldn’t afford a nice album at the time of our wedding so a small delay in ordering our wedding album was planned. However life then got in the way in the form of mortgages and children. When we finally got to a point of being able to do it the photographer had retired and couldn’t find any negatives! With the photographers permission we were able to have the photos scanned and then luckily came across PikPerfect online. The team were incredibly helpful and, having had an idea in our minds for 17 years of how we wanted it to look, they provided us with all sorts options until we found the one that was right for us. The process was very easy and, having received it yesterday, it was worth the wait! The quality of the product is superb and the storage box is a lovely finishing touch. It is now proudly placed on our coffee table for that special trip down memory lane whenever we fancy it. We would highly recommend working with this lovely team, Luke and Rach
Super Service & super Qualität! Wir haben unser Hochzeits-Album erstellen lassen- Fotoauswahl, Design & Erstellung. Wir durften sooft wir wollten, nochmal Änderungen anfragen, was mit großer Geduld und Professionalität umgesetzt wurde. Auch die kleineren Fotobücher für die Eltern fanden wir praktisch. Natürlich kostet das ganze Paket dann schon was- aber die Qualität stimmt.
PikPerfect AG is rated 4.92 based on 2,246 reviews