PikPerfect AG Reviews

of reviewers recommend PikPerfect AG
6 - 12 Hours
Read PikPerfect AG Reviews

About PikPerfect AG:

Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 7th December 2021
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 22nd March 2021
Laura M
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 1st September 2020
Daniele
I created my best friend's wedding album with the help of PikPerfect as she wasn't happy with the one her wedding photographer provided. It was really simple to upload photos, choose design layouts and use the website to make amendments to the album. The service I received was always quick and helpful. The bride was overwhelmed with the album and how professional it looks. Thanks PikPerfect!
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 7th June 2018
I just received my photobook of my daughter's wedding (and two smaller versions for the grandparents) It is absolutely beautiful. I loved having a designer work on it for me and she made sure that I was involved in the design, but it wasn't time consuming at all. The quality of the book is exceptional and the packaging was great. I loved how it came in a storage box of it's own. Thank you picperfect for giving me a keepsake of my daughter's wedding. Also, a great gift idea for a bride and groom would be a gift certificate from picperfect!!!
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 7th December 2021
I waited over 10 years to finally make a wedding album. This was worth the wait. It really was perfect! Thank you
Do yourself a huge favor and stop scrolling and go with PikPerfect. They were so fabulous and patient to work with and the final book is perfection.
Worked with Stephanie to produce our wedding album and parent albums and the work they have produced has been stunning, Stephanie and the team have told the story of the day perfectly and formatted the images so they all blend seamlessly. Would highly recommend and the quality of the album couldn't have been any better.
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 2nd December 2021
Super happy with the finished product - the album looks great. The team were great and responsive to any requests I had. The album was expensive but worth it for a wedding album that I'll cherish forever.
Extremely effcient and quick service throughout. Submitted our full suite of wedding photos and PikPerfect drafted a first version for us and removed potential duplications. Only 2 updates were necessary before the final version was produced, which we are very pleased with
Very quick service throughout. Packaged extremely well. Absolutely beautiful album so so pleased with how it turned out.
Ich bin total begeistert von unserem Hochzeitsalbum! Die Bilder sind total schön zusammengestellt worden, ich durfte beim Entstehungsprozess meine Wünsche äußern, wurde super beraten und das fertige Album ist einfach nur perfekt! Wer seine Hochzeitsbilder noch auf der Festplatte gespeichert hat und bislang noch nicht dazu gekommen ist, sie auszudrucken/ein Album zu machen, der sollte dies schleunigst nachholen :) Es ist einfach wunderschön, das Album in den Händen zu halten und den Tag gedanklich nochmal durchzugehen! Danke Pikperfect!
Super Arbeit. Tolles Material. Schnelle Lieferung. Einfach spitze!
excellent, well presented and printed. a top class product.
I love my albums!!! The quality is excellent and they made the process so easy! When our 4 year anniversary passed I realized I probably wasn’t going to do this myself and needed help - so I uploaded all 3500 of my wedding photos including the getting ready stuff etc and told them I wanted 2 albums- one formal and one more fun. They picked out all of the best pictures, split them into two albums, and designed the whole thing. After each design I was able to review the albums and make some suggestions. I ordered 4 parent albums and 1 of each of the large wedding albums and we just received them, earlier than expected! I love everything about them! Thank you for recreating our wedding day and memories so beautifully!
Great product. Very professional. Highly recommended.
PikPerfect are very fast and punctual with their assignments. Very easy to work with and very helpful! Warmly recommends to any photographer or private person.
Pikperfect made the whole process of creating our wedding album easy. It came out even better than we ever thought it could be!
Our wedding album came in a timely manner, a little sooner than expected which was a pleasant surprise. It came out exactly how I envisioned it. We chose to do flush mount and leatherette cover, which was well worth it. Timeless and beautiful. Our designer was very helpful, very flexible, and patient with us with our questions and help make edits and adjustments which we didn't initially anticipate. We also got parent copies as well which will turn out great presents which we know they will enjoy. Highly recommend them with their design service to help make a cohesive storytelling photo album.
I can't say enough wonderful things about my experience with PikPerfect. After countless attempts to design my wedding album myself, I gave up. I sent all of my favorite photos to pikperfect and I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. First, they took my pictures and made them tell a story- the entire day flowed effortlessly using only pictures and it took me back to my special day- a day that felt like it was over in the blink of an eye. The design team was very easy to work with- I could send small tweaks (move this picture here, make this picture a full page focus) and they would take my notes and send a new design within 2-3 days. The quality is worth every penny. My album lays flat so my pictures can extend to the very edge of the center binding without worrying I will lose details. The pages are also super thick and the colors are incredible. We love it and will cherish it always.
I'm very satisfied with my PikPerfect tribute album of pictures of my recently deceased and much loved pet cat. The album is beautifully printed and bound, and it feels like something that will last forever. I was also quite happy with the way the designer spent time to review the initial set of photos I had submitted, and incorporate suggestions and changes, over a period of several weeks. The only criticism I have is that the shipping times could be a bit faster. I would highly recommend PikPerfect to anyone wanting to create beautiful photo albums that will last.
We are so delighted with our lay flat photobook. The quality is excellent and the design service and delivery speed were fantastic. We would not hesitate to recommend.
We are so impressed with our wedding album from Pik Perfect. My bridesmaid recommended them and they have lived up to expectations. They were very quick and able to make any amendments that we asked for. The album is beautiful, we are so impressed with the quality of the prints. We went for the matching box and were very happy with it. 5* (and only because we can't give 6*!)
Enjoyed the process and product was great
PikPerfect AG is rated 4.92 based on 2,579 reviews