PikPerfect AG Reviews

of reviewers recommend PikPerfect AG
6 - 12 Hours
Read PikPerfect AG Reviews

About PikPerfect AG:

Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 1st September 2020
Agi Walmsley
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 15th March 2017
Samantha
Very accommodating
I most certainly enjoy the 40th surprise birthday book that I purchased for my husband and more importantly, he loved it as well. My only frustration with the process, was trying to communicate to the person working on my book of the changes I wanted. We went back and forth quite a few times because my personal book creator had a hard time understanding what I wanted. It got so frustrating that I just accepted the final product because I needed the book by a certain day. In the future, I think numbering the photos per page might make it easier for the book creator and customer to communicate which photo should be placed where. Despite this hiccup, I'd totally use your services again, and I have already recommended to family and friends.
They were very helpful and the result was great. I would use them again.
kai was extremely responsive and easy to work with. The quality is great! Very happy with my wedding album. The delivery was sooner than expected. The only reason I didn't rate as excellent is b/c there was no way to enter in two different addresses for the two albums I ordered (one for me and my husband and the other for my mom)

Best, Sharlene
Hi Sharlene,

We're happy to hear you like your wedding album :) While it's not possible to split the same order into two different shipments, you can complete purchase on the first and ship to one address, and then reorder the same album again, shipping to a second address. The only downside of this is you'll lose out on our flat rate shipping as you'll be paying for shipping twice. Hope that helps for future photobook purchases.

Best regards,

Nick
Brilliant service! Brilliant final product! Very happy but just a tad expensive.
first time user and found it easy to navigate the web site.
communication back to me was excellent and timely. Issues raised or requests made were all addressed and finally when item arrived (layflat leather bound album) it was delivered safely well parcelled and as described - good job!!
Tolles Konzept und ein wunderbares Ergebnis.
Wir sind total zufrieden und freuen uns jedes Mal unsere beiden Hochzeitsalben anzuschauen.
We ordered a premium lay flat 30x30 album with a photo cover. Really good quality product that feels heavy and expensive and speedy service. Emails and drafts were always responded to and sent back within a few days. I had a few worries regarding the quality of some of my images due to their size and Susanne was very helpful in sending over a full size image to check we were happy. We are very pleased with our final album and our parents love their smaller versions. Would definitely recommend and use this service again.
The concept of an online album is daunting but once you stay the process and see the work that the team do it becomes more reassuring.
The only thing that remains difficult to know for sure is the quality of the paper, pictures etc. How they look and feel when you receive the album.
I received my album and I was more than happy with the quality. Although I think it is quite expensive, especially when you aren't sure what it's going to be like, it is a very good quality product.
The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because the price is a little high and there are no samples on offer for you to know for sure what paper etc. you want

Would definitely use again!
A lovely photobook, great quality, easy to design, would recommend
Good morning! I found your customer service to be excellent and your turnaround time was lightning fast especially given your location in mind, I am in the United States. However, I am disappointed in that I thought the layout would be hard cardboard type pages instead of paper. Perhaps this was a misunderstanding on my part so I am not seeking a refund but I am wondering if you offer this option. I would very much like the book to have stiff hard cardboard like pages in a lay flat format.
Hi Maia, thanks for your comments and feedback. We do offer thick cardboard pages with our premium layflat album, but unfortunately you did not choose this option when you started your album. If you'd like to have your album reprinted as a premium album, please reach out to our design team, they will be happy to assist you. Thanks! Nick
Poorly designed computerized system. Very very confusing
But the end result is Super.
Hi Albert, we're happy to hear you found the albums super :) I think the confusion stems from the fact that you started 12 different photo books simultaneously. I would recommend working with smaller sets the next time, it will make keeping track of everything a lot easier for you. Best regards, Nick
I'm very happy with the design and the service.
They are very patient and all change that I wished were done.
Thank you!!!
Loved the wedding album that was produced. Very good level of communication and feedback from the album producers. Loved that they were able to work with me on making as many edits and changes that we wanted to produce a final version that will last a lifetime for us, filled with wonderful memories!
Easy and good quality
Very efficient and helpful service. Had been searching online for sometime to find someone to prepare our wedding photo book, the service they provided was by far the best out there for our budget.
The quality and workmanship is top notch; I only wish the prices were a little more economical for a photographer.
Hi Mandi, thanks for your feedback! We work with a lot of professional photographers and offer special terms when they're purchasing multiple albums for us in a year. Please contact us at support@pikperfect.com and we'll be happy to send you more details on this. Best regards. Nick.
I had a great experience with PikPerfect and probably saved over $1000 on a comparable service with a photographer. I liked that you can have unlimited edits (I had 5 rounds) and they check with you if a photo may not print well. My only suggestion for improvement is to have the designers more pro active about suggesting enhancements. I tried to have them enhance photos but ended up having a third party enhance photos that I ultimately used in the album.
Great photo album!
Very pleased with the product I received!

Trent