PikPerfect AG Reviews

6 - 12 Hours
customer service
Read PikPerfect AG Reviews

About PikPerfect AG:

Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

I created my best friend's wedding album with the help of PikPerfect as she wasn't happy with the one her wedding photographer provided. It was really simple to upload photos, choose design layouts and use the website to make amendments to the album. The service I received was always quick and helpful. The bride was overwhelmed with the album and how professional it looks. Thanks PikPerfect!
I am very happy with the finished product! The experience/process however, was not a positive one. It took 8 drafts to get what I asked. If they took the time to double-check my requests and their work, it could have been finished in half of the drafts. It was small mistakes like missing a border on a page, that made the process so long and drawn out.
The pictures themselves were beautiful and high quality and the design team was friendly and accommodating. However, each revision took at least another day, and we sometimes had to explain things several times before they understood what we wanted. It would have been nice if there were a way to communicate with the design team in real time or to just make small changes ourselves. Additionally, we ordered the premium, flush-mount album, which was supposed to have extra-thick, rigid pages, but the pages were not as thick as most other wedding albums I've seen and still a bit bendable, so it seems somewhat misleading to call it extra-thick and rigid. Moderately-thick and semi-rigid at best.
Hi David,

I'm sorry you're not entirely happy with the album. The page thickness we use is an industry standard and what you'll receive from most professional album makers. While we can offer even thicker pages on request, doing so significantly reduces the maximum number of pages and hence is not a popular option.

Nick
I got my book
Good: Very quick in making the changes as requeste Bad: The paper was so much thinner than expected. For a regular/ family/ vacation album yes, this is it. But if youre thinking for a wedding album, no, the material is too cheap.. compare a $1200 album with $250 album then the material is just right.. what you pay is what you get.
Hi Katie, while the thinner albums are very popular with customers who are looking for a great product at a reasonable price, if you're looking for the best we have to offer, you should go with a premium flushmount album. These have thick rigid pages and a wide range of different cover options. Hope that helps.
Natalie
HAPPY!!! Prices are on the step side. Takes ages to get a reply after you review the album. Faster communication would be better. Could do with picture editing other than just place a picture on photo album.
overall service was decent, took about two weeks of back and forth with design. I did notice the design cost increased by $30 as time went on and when questioned no response. Album arrived promptly after order was placed, about 2 weeks. Book is lovely overall except for one major issue.....company logo inserted on last picture in lower right corner. I did not notice on the proofs, but it looks tacky. DO ask that the logo be put on the inside back cover or removed vs having it on a lovely wedding photo. Cost is very high and do not feel the pages are as thick as a penny, 12x16 book is very large!
Not overly impressed for price! Just a large photo book and disappointed with layout doesn't look as good on A3 as it did on laptop ????
Hi Sian,

Sorry to hear that you're not happy with our service. This was printed exactly per the design you approved. If you were looking for an album with thicker pages, it would have been best to choose our layflat option.

If you have questions about your order, we're always happy to help.

Nick
great quality but was expecting more! when ordering it said "photo album" so i was expecting a thicker, heavier duty photo album. Instead i received a regular photo book with padding. Get what you pay for but am very pleased with the quality of the print.
Hi Sarah, I'm sorry to hear you're not thrilled with your wedding album as that is what we always aim for. We offer 5 different paper types and quality, I see you selected the thinnest and most economical for your order. Our lay-flat albums are what you should have ordered as these have much thicker pages and are developed on real Kodak Photo Paper which makes them significantly more impressive (but also more expensive). I'd recommend ordering one of these the next time. Best regards, Nick.
I love the concept of Pikperfect, such a great idea to help limit stress of creating photo albums. I was a bit disappointed with the quality of the book for the price but very much appreciate the ease of creating the product.
The books I ordered turned out pretty nicely and the website was very convenient to use. It took about 3 reviews to get them the way I liked them, which was pretty easy. There was some minor issues with the printing, some of the pages seem to be missing a few flecks of ink. Also, I ordered leather books and the corners were damaged in shipping. I spent about 1200 USD on 5 books. Overall I think the cost was a little high for what I got (and that it wasn't even properly packed before being shipped to me).
Hi Avneet, Sorry to hear your album got damaged in transit. While this does not happen often, we do insure all shipments and would have sent you a free replacement if this had been reported 14-days from receipt. Now that it's been 5+ weeks, filing a claim is going to be difficult. But I would still like to give it a try. If you could, please email us details and photos of the damaged album and I'll get back to you soon. Thank you! Nick.
PikPerfect AG is rated 4.93 based on 1,766 reviews