PikPerfect AG Reviews

6 - 12 Hours
customer service
Read PikPerfect AG Reviews

About PikPerfect AG:

Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

I created my best friend's wedding album with the help of PikPerfect as she wasn't happy with the one her wedding photographer provided. It was really simple to upload photos, choose design layouts and use the website to make amendments to the album. The service I received was always quick and helpful. The bride was overwhelmed with the album and how professional it looks. Thanks PikPerfect!
the service i received for custom design and service team members reaching out to help was great. They were helpful and prompt. My disappointment is in the final product. I just received my album that I believed to be one of their highest qualities and I had come to terms with the high price because this is my wedding album that i want to treasure forever. But the pages are so thin when i was anticipating thick durable pages. Now i'm scared to let anyone flip through it. And i hate the 11 x 17 page size i ordered it is so awkward to turn the pages I am kicking myself wishing i had got the 11 x 11 for ease of flipping. Basically looking at this album makes me want to cry and reorder a square size with a different paper quality.
Hi Cheryl,

We're very sorry to hear you're disappointed with your album. We actually do offer wedding albums with thick board pages (https://www.pikperfect.com/flush-mount-wedding-albums), unfortunately you did not order one of those. That said, the album you ordered is still very durable and one of our most popular options for wedding couples.

If you'd like to reorder this album in square format and with thick board pages, please email us at design@pikperfect.com and we'll be happy to offer you a discount on this.

Best regards,

ITS THE FIRST TIME USING PIXPERRECT, AND I WAS IMPRESSED WITH THE WHOLE PROCESS
I was looking for a wedding album for a client on a budget (£100-£120) and found that PikPerfect offered lay flat albums within this price range. I was attracted to the offer of new customers getting up to 25% off the first album design. What I didn't realise was that this literally refers to the cost of designing of the album, something that PikPefect do by default rather than expecting the customer to upload a design. I was a little disappointed to discover that this attractive-sounding offer saved me £4.50. In terms of the design service itself, I found myself having to repeat myself numerous times and discovering that some changes had been made that I hadn't stated. One the album had arrived, I was somewhat underwhelmed by the appearance and quality of the album. Despite being printed on 370gsm paper, the pages felt thin and flimsy. It didn't look much better than standard photo books you get printed at a fraction of the cost. I have to say I was a little embarrassed giving this album to the clients. I wasn't expecting premium quality at this price bracket, but I've bought far superior albums before for only slightly more money. I won't be ordering a wedding album from PikPefect again. Perhaps a cheap photo book, but nothing more. Regards, Ross
Hi Ross, I'm sorry our service did not meet your expectations. The paper thickness for layflat albums is an industry standard when using real photo paper - we have printed thousands of these for couples as well as professional photographers, 99% of whom love them. If you're looking for thick cardboard pages, I would recommend ordering a flushmount album the next time.

Hope that helps.

Kind regards,

Nick
Everything about my wedding album was fabulous the only thing that put me down and made the entire album look dull was the colour of printing. It was so poor, my make up colour looked completely different to the the actual pictures taken if the difference was slight it would be ok but my coral lipstick looked brown. So i wasn't happy with it at all it changed the entire look. The pictures were dark and dull in the prints. I Wasn't happy with the album.
Hi Alisa,

We're sorry to hear you're not satisfied with your album. Our layflat albums are developed on Kodak photo paper, so the colours stay true to the originals. If you think there may have been a print error, please email your designers some photos of the album and we'll be happy to take care of this for you.

Kind regards,