PikPerfect AG Reviews

of reviewers recommend PikPerfect AG
6 - 12 Hours
Read PikPerfect AG Reviews

About PikPerfect AG:

Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 8th April 2020
Agi Walmsley
PikPerfect AG 4 star review on 21st July 2017
Debra
More Photos & Videos
Our album was exactly as we wanted! It was so easy to work with the designers and customize every aspect. Such a simple experience and excellent product.
Great work! Keep it up!
Absolutely love my wedding album, better than I ever thought. They were happy to do as many changes to get it right for you. Thank you
We just received our wedding album, we choose the premium leather with glossy paper for better quality images . Absolutely amazing . At first we had great Online support from Kevin, he and the Design team helped us creating this beautiful memory. We had an issue when we received the album, the spine was not align correctly and some pictures were not as we had agreed during many reviews, but the company replace the entire Album and it is as amazing as we hoped . I would really recommend everyone to buy this product. Thanks PikPerfect
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 8th April 2020
Well worth the money. We have two beautiful albums and will be purchasing copies in the future. I don't have the time, patience or the eye to do these myself so would really recommend paying the extra for your albums to be designed for you.
Great.
I used the design service and they were very good at listening and making adjustments with each edit of my wedding album.
Would highly recommend as the quality of album is fabulous
Easy and good quality
Excellent service and quality
They were quick and the book turned out beautiful! I would not have the patience and they did a fantastic job. Great quality as well- definitely recommend.
PikPerfect are absolutely incredible. We went to them to create our wedding album and we could not be happier with the results!

Sonja was our account manager and was very patient and helpful in answering all of our questions about how the process worked and what was involved. When we confirmed we would go ahead with having an album created and designed, Simone was our designer and creator of the album and produced an incredibly beautiful album for us. Our photos were arranged to help retell the story of our day and they just flowed beautifully from one page after the other.

There was plenty of choice in how the pages could be arranged, what colour they could be and what patterns could be on the background, such that it really was bespoke to us. Simone was open to our feedback (not that there was much as the initial draft was near perfect), but there were some photos we decided we wanted to take out or to be move around and this was no trouble for Simone.

Each page of photo’s were printed on high quality photo card and showed the pictures off in high definition. We went with an acrylic photo cover which was something we hadn’t seen elsewhere and it was just stunning.

All in all we are so glad we went with PikPerfect. They are incredibly helpful, efficient and experts in what they do. I would gladly recommend them to anyone in an instant. Thank you so much for creating our beautiful wedding album.
The book is gorgeous! Your staff made it simple and easy to put together! It is a keepsake!
We love our wedding book, the quality is just amazing. We had a lot of edits and changes but it was never an issue for the PikPerfect team and they were incredibly quick and efficient. Will definitely be ordering more from them! Highly recommend!
Very helpful
Great service, quality pictures. A ver professional service.
Professional, efficient service.
Worth every penny!
Just a wonderful job that was done. Very easy to communicate with & offered all types of options
This was my first experience with PikPerfect and I would use the service again. The designer team and her team stayed in contact from start to finish, and worked quickly to resolve any issues. I was VERY surprised by the quality and size of our layflat album. I ordered some smaller albums for our parents, but I have a feeling they will want our wonderful version.
Incredibly impressed with this service getting our wedding photos printed in an album with 2 smaller versions for our parents. Excellent service, great quality and lovely customer service. Would highly recommend.
Our wedding album is beautiful! The design experience was great, they listened to what I wanted and picked great pictures. Making updates was easy, and though we had several iterations, the turn-around was very quick. Loved working with them and love showing off our special day.
Bought a wedding album as an anniversary present for my wife. Beautiful product, speedy delivery and reasonable price. Could not recommended more highly.
PikPerfect AG is rated 4.92 based on 1,975 reviews