PikPerfect AG Reviews

of reviewers recommend PikPerfect AG
6 - 12 Hours
Read PikPerfect AG Reviews

About PikPerfect AG:

Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 1st September 2020
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 10th September 2017
Agi Walmsley
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 15th March 2017
Samantha
A bit too expensive for what you get.
Design and service were excellent!
Schnelle, sehr sinnvolle Rückmeldungen und Kommunikation, die zu einem schönen Fotobuch führt.
My Daughter and Son-in-law really enjoyed their photo album! Thank you! Hightly recommend.
D.S
The creativity and quality is top notch. This is not the first time I have used PikPerfect and it won’t be the last.
Ein wirklich schönes Fotobuch !!! Das Team ist genaustens auf unsere Wünsche eingegangen und hat sie perfekt umgesetzt. Die Qualität und die Verarbeitung sind auch hervorragend! Vielen Dank PikPerfect
ich lasse meine schönen Foto Erinnerungen immer gerne von diesem Team erstellen.
So happy with my Layflat albums from Pikperfect!!!! They turned out fantastic. The quality is excellent and the whole experience was very smooth! Even the delivery happened on time (in time for Christmas gifts)! Would highly recommend
And will definitely use them again!
From day 1, everyone was so helpful and responsive! We absolutely love our album, and everyone who has seen it thinks it is amazing!!
Absolutely love our album! Ordered a premium layflat 16X12 album with a white leather and acrylic glass cover, and it is so beautiful! Very happy we went with the largest size and especially love the full page photos. Simone was great throughout the design process and promptly made all of my requested changes. I also appreciated that she let me know that a few of the photos were going to print blurry before they were actually printed so that we could make the necessary fixes ahead of time. This will definitely be a keepsake we're going to enjoy for years to come! Would highly recommend PikPerfect!
They did an amazing job on my sister in law’s album! Very easy to work with and quickly incorporate edits! We are very pleased with the final product!!
My daughters wedding album was absolutely beautiful! The clarity of the photos and the design was amazing! I will definitely use them again.
Definitely recommend! They were extremely attentive to all my requests and edited the album many times until it was exactly what I envisioned. The customer service was amazing and the designers really made a beautiful album. I ended up putting a rush on my order way after the Christmas deadline passed and still received my albums in time! I’m so so impressed and I would definitely use this company again.
A very high quality product. I was consulted throughout the design process and I am very pleased with the quality of our photo book!
Wir haben ein schönes Fotoalben bekommen. Es war schwer in vielen Fotos durchzusteigen, hier hat es schnell und gut geklappt. Dankeschön!
PikPerfect unterscheidet sich grundlegend von anderen, reinen Printservices, denn hier wird auchdie Bildauswahl und das Layout übernommen wenn man das wünschtIn meinen Augen ein genialer Service, nachdem es schon zahlreiche Fotobuchdruck-Anbieter gibt, hebt sich PikPerfect hier mit diesem Angebot deutlich ab. Das der Designprozess und auf Wunsch sogar die Fotoauwahl ausgelagert wird, finde ich einen gelungenen Ansatz. Wenn ich die Zeit für Fotoalben finde, mache ich diese gerne selbst – aber oft fehlt genau diese und dann macht PikPerfect hier einen wirklich guten Job. Ich kann den Designservice nur weiterempfehlen!
Excellent photobook! Exactly what I was looking for to compile our wedding photographs. Great quality too! Smooth from step one to finish. Thanks, Vincent!
PikPerfect was so helpful when it came to designing and ordering my wedding album. I just received them yesterday and couldn’t be more pleased with the quality and care taken. I would absolutely recommend them for any photo book needs and I will be using them again in the future.
Love my wedding album I ordered. The layouts are very nice and so easy to change if you don’t like something. Response time back is quick too. Great quality. We ordered large lay flat 30x30 and parent albums. Thank you!
I highly recommend! Excellent customer service!
PikPerfect AG is rated 4.92 based on 2,387 reviews