PikPerfect AG Reviews

of reviewers recommend PikPerfect AG
6 - 12 Hours
Read PikPerfect AG Reviews

About PikPerfect AG:

Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 15th September 2021
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 1st October 2019
Alley
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 3rd July 2018
Kimberley
An amazing experience. Working with Kai was wonderful who ensured all my feedback was taken on board and always responded quickly. The final product is absolutely gorgeous and worth it for sure. It was truly a hassle free process. Would definitely recommend!
We love our wedding album. It was easy and great to work with Pik Perfect in creating it. Highly recommend! 5 stars!
I ordered a lay flat album of my wedding day photos. I was so impressed with the entire experience, PikPerfect go above and beyond and I would highly recommend them.
This is the best place to order your album of your dreams. High quality and both sets of parents keep raving about theirs, too. They were very courteous in allowing several reviews of the album to make sure it was absolutely perfect. High recommend!!
I happened upon PikPerfect by accident for my wedding album and am so glad I did. I ordered the 12x12 inch Layflat album in champagne linen and it came out simply gorgeous. The quality of the entire album, from cover and binding to printed pages, is outstanding professional-grade. The design team made a beautiful layout to start and had unending patience with me in my many revisions to make it just right. They made sure I was aware of any pictures that might come out low-resolution or blurry and let me choose how to proceed. Their revisions were made very quickly and exactly as requested. They responded quickly to all my emails. Very professional company. I am so grateful and will be recommending them to all my friends.
Love the finished product!
The quality of their product is super and their technical support was brilliant, they answered all my questions and provided me with a preview of all changes so that I could approve. I HIGHLY recommend PikPerfect
Simply perfect! From all aspects of the process
Very good service, I love my album - fantastic prints
Highly recommended! Absolutely incredible customer service and design team is simply outstanding. We bought the premium lay flat album (30x30 cm)
Die Fotobücher sind sehrt schön. Die Qualität ist hervorragend. Ich bestelle schon zum 3.Mal und bin jedes Mal begeistert. Die Designer gehen voll auf die Wünsche ein und designen dementsprechend die Alben. Der Preis ist für diese Leistung und Qualität angemessen.
Beautiful album! Company was great to work with and provided opportunity for our feedback each step of the way! Highly recommend.
Good service. Easy to communicate with.
I'm always greatly satisfied and appreciative for the quality albums I've always received.
It came out wonderful.
Amazing experience!! The albums looks fantastic and customer service was excellent.
Quick responses and made any changes we requested; fabulous service and outcome album looks amazing!
Excellent service. Design service ran smoothly - really recommended if you want some fresh ideas for design or simply just to take the design time away for a treasured memory. Lay flat travel book turned out really well and arrived fully protected in a lovely box. Contact and customer service also excellent and any issues really resolved promptly. Highly recommended.
We absolutely love our lay flat album. The quality and design is stunning and it arrived really quickly once we had placed the order. We had lots of opportunity to review and tweak anything so it was exactly how we wanted it. Very impressed, thank you!! :)
Absolutely delighted with my wedding album. Everything was handled really well (despite the fact I am sure I was a bit of a bridezilla!) very professional service be and nothing was a problem. I would highly recommend.
PikPerfect AG is rated 4.92 based on 2,572 reviews