PikPerfect AG Reviews

6 - 12 Hours
customer service
Read PikPerfect AG Reviews

About PikPerfect AG:

Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

loved the whole design of the album. customer service was very good as well as helpful. I will be ordering more copies soon. Thanks for all your hard work. Good Job.
Amazing quality!
Love my album Did a great job!! Love the album .They were very easy to work with.
We are so happy with our beautiful wedding album! The process was so easy and shipping was fast.
So far I've had 2 albums made for my daughter's 2 grandma's from her wedding. I am presently having an album made with her engagement session, and next will be my grandson's 1 year photo session. Even for someone as tech challenged as me, the process is so easy! Once they receive your photos, they do the work, but you can make as many changes as you'd like! The quality is outstanding! Definitely would recommend.
My wedding album is perfection! I ordered the large landscape lay-flat album for myself and my mother. It saved me hours of work having PikPerfect design my wedding album. PikPerfect was so easy to work with via email and through commentary on album edits. They definitely have a creative eye which makes for a wonderful design. Also, they assisted in making a smaller, customized version of my original lay-flat album to gift specifically to my grandmother. I couldn’t be happier with how my album came out and look forward to cherishing it for years to come!
I was very nervous about ordering online. I am pretty type A and was worried that I would need either a million edits or just would be unhappy with quality in general. I will say I selected quite a few more pictures than initially selected by artist but I think it’s because I had my own favorites. I am amazed with the quality of the book overall. I have ordered several smaller DIY books and the paper/ image quality is completely different. Well worth the $$ for sure. Our book ended up being 100 pages so clearly I have a hard time cutting things out. Overall it is perfect and I am so impressed.
I am SO happy that I chose PikPerfect to make create my wedding album. I could not have asked for a better experience. The design team was exceptional. All I had to do was upload my pictures, and the designers did the rest. I am very busy and was overwhelmed at the thought of having to pick out which pictures to include in the album. Susanne, the designer I worked with, took the stress out of the whole process. She picked the BEST pictures, created stunning layouts, and created the whole album in just a few days. Best of all, she patiently worked with me to make any revisions I needed. I am a very picky person, and she did not complain once despite me sending the proof back for (minor) revisions 7 times :-). She made sure that the album turned out EXACTLY the way I wanted. Shipping was fast as well. When my album came, I was blown away at the final product. It was gorgeous - I literally cried. Everyone who has seen it raves over the quality and design. My mom ordered a copy for herself, and Susanne was great a redesigning the cover for her copy. My sister-in-law will be ordering her album from them soon. Now, I am expecting and can't wait for my baby to be born so PikPerfect can make my first baby album! I could not recommend this company more highly. Excellent company, excellent designers, excellent products!
PikPerfect was simple and convenient to use. Being able to leave comments about the design, colour and choice of photos was really handy. The team fulfilled all my requests and made the changes I had suggested; quickly sending me the album drafts to review. This meant that I received exactly what I had asked for. They created a beautiful wedding album and I could not have been happier with the design and quality!
Absolutely brilliant service and the quality of the book is excellent. Really happy with PikPerfect and would definitely use them again!
I've ordered a number of beautiful albums from PikPerfect. The staff who have assisted me have always been courteous, capable and quick to respond - Hugo, Steven and Rushad. Their design services are top notch and the feedback software is, for me, easy to use. My clients are consistently thrilled with their exquisite layflat books. Thanks y'all! I'll be placing another order soon.
Vincent was patient and so helpful - we love our album!
I used the design service and was very impressed by the quality of the service. They mean it when they say the customer can keep making changes until they are 100% happy.
Really happy with the range of options available, help picking the pictures from the hundreds we had and the way the book was not only arranged but was changed a few times when requested. The service wad great and the finished product is fab. I would totally recommend to friends and family.
First purchase just received, a lady flat 32 page photobook. My clients were delighted with the quality
This is my 3rd time using PikPerfect and the quality of the books and the images are out standing. I will be using them for all my wedding book business
PikPerfect AG have been amazing. I'm incredibly impressed with the quality of their work, and their approach to customer service. They have been unbelievably patient dealing with my requests! It's obvious that they truly care about delivering the perfect product. Always courteous, your album is definitely a matter of professional pride to them. I recommend them wholeheartedly.
The web site was easy to use. They came back to me with a mock up very quickly. It was easy to make changes. The quality of the book was better than I expected.
I stumbled across the website whilst researching for photo book producers and I couldn’t be happier with PikPerfect! The whole process of choosing design, uploading photos, refining the design with the developer, was all so easy and the end result is superb. I had a photo book created to reflect a wonderful love journey I’ve had this year with my true love, and I’m going to give it to her as a gift this New Year’s Eve, the day I’m gong to propose to her! I’d certainly recommend this service for that special occasion which you’d want permanently captured in print.
Great product!!!