PikPerfect AG Reviews

Based on 2,730 reviews
6 - 12 Hours
Read PikPerfect AG Reviews

About PikPerfect AG:

Our designers create Photo Books and Wedding Albums you'll cherish for life!

PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 31st December 2021
Emma B
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 31st December 2021
Kim P
PikPerfect AG 5 star review on 7th December 2021
Sammi T
Really pleased with the quality of our photobook. Was quite a straight forward process for editting.
Thank you so much for our beautiful album! We would definitely recommend you to others! Thank you, Claire & Ronan
Excellent service so easy to use. first album amazing!
Very happy with the product and service you provided! Thank you
Habe ein Premium Hochzeitsalbum bestellt. Design Service war prima - so ein Layout hätte ich allein nicht hinbekommen und vor allem nicht in der Zeit. Fotoalbum ist sehr schön geworden und die Qualität ist top.
I ordered a lay flat album with a vegan leather cover and I couldn’t be happier with the product or the experience. Simone on the design team was so patient and helpful in ensuring it was exactly how I wanted it. I received it pretty quickly and was blown away at the quality. I would recommend PikPerfect to anyone!
The team at PikPerfect were great for us. We’d procrastinated for so long about our Wedding photos that it was really nice to have an expert cast their eyes over those taken by our photographer and family and to have suggestions on which to include and how. A few questions for us including choice of cover and we have the most beautiful lay flat album by which to remember our wedding day. Amazing Service. Thanks so much. ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
Great service, great books
Absolutely beautiful wedding album to cherish and share for years to come. Very easy process!
ich war immer mit Pk Perfect super zufrieden
Love pikperfect albums! I have had a few made for our family and LOVE them. I love having albums but the time and frustration in making them always stopped me. I love the designs pikperfect do and how the process is simplified for me! Will continue to use for our family albums and recommend to so many people.
Ganz toller Service mit einem ganz tollen Ergebnis. Endlich nach 5 Jahren unserer Hochzeit bin ich auf eure Seite gestossen und wir freuen uns wirklich so sehr über das entstandene Album! Wirklich ganz tolles Produkt!!! Weiter so!!
PikPerfect really does live up to their name. In terms of design layout, customer service, product quality -- all of it is top notch. I will continue to work with PikPerfect, no question. Five stars.
A Absolute delightful app, so friendly & easy to use, great team to work with a special word of thanks to Stephanie for her patience, hard work, suggestions in putting Rachita & Raghav's wedding album together.Higly recommend this to everybody to create MEMORABLE MEMORIES.
A stunning album!
The wedding album is absolutely amazing! My wife and I loved it. The quality is way better than I expected. The customer service was even better. It took me a lonngg time to decide how to make the book and PikPerfect was patient and helpful through the entire process. 10/10 would recommend.
I chose PikPerfect after reading many reviews on wedding websites. I tried to make my own album but it was overwhelming and didn't look as good as I wanted. I loved how the designer put it all together for me and I was able to make minor changes like switching some photos etc. The book turned out better than I imagined. I chose the layflat pages with linen cover and ordered two smaller versions for my mother and MIL. I recommended PikPerfect to my friend who just got married and she is ordering an album through them as well.
Putting together a photo book from my daughters wedding seemed like an impossible task. PikPerfect was so patient, helpful, and their follow through was Perfect! And to top it off the album was beautiful! I would absolutely recommend PikPerfect for any album that you might need ! And I will definitely use PikPerfect for my next daughters wedding.
The staff of PikPerfect is attentive and helpful. Our wedding album was absolutely amazing.
Great quality and great customer service
PikPerfect AG is rated 4.92 based on 2,730 reviews