Permagard Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Permagard
"Very effective on mould in our wooden shed!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Great products and next day delivery."
"good product info & quick delivery"
"No delivery to my address although mainland Scotland and only 20 miles from the County Town"
"Excellent product and excellent service and affordable, well done, thank you!"
"Good service. Thanks"
"Great and fast service"
"I have not used the product yet but the purchase and delivery were good."
"Fast, efficient and good value!"
"I have used Permagard for over 15 years. I order online every month. They never let me down on deliveries and they have the best products and great choice."
"excellent service fast delivery"
"Prompt delivery."
"Excellent service good product"
"Had to make a call for a miss ordered item. Staff dealt very well with my error for order & dispatched the correct item swiftly to me. They were also kind enough for my location as an Island for the plus postal cost to give as a gesture of good will a small discount for the item I required. Many thanks.."
"Great service"
"Excellent service, goods arrived within 2 days"
"Excellent detailed advice for a novice from Technical sales, next day delivery of goods and prompt amendment of order. Tanking project went to plan, only time will tell how effective it has been. I would consider this company as top class for supplying damp proofing products."
"Good value product but TNT as a delivery compony is really poor. They only deliver on a week day, do not advise when they're coming and expect me to drive a 50 mile round trip (portsmouth to alton) to pick up from the depot."
Hi Brian,

We’re extremely sorry for the delivery issues you encountered. It falls well below the standard we expect for our customers. We've made a report on your experience and will feedback to all relevant parties.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for this again. We’re glad you were happy with your order and if you need any help please let us know.

The Permagard team
"Tanking kit, Quality product, used before and works to great effect Arrived next working day too as promised."
"Quality service"