Permagard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Permagard
Read Permagard Reviews
Excellent service fast accurate supplier
Posted 1 hour ago
Couldn't be happier with our living roof supplied by Permagard. Excellent customer service, and were really supportive offering great advice, felt we were in the hands of experts. The instructions supplied were extremely comprehensive, though it be great if there could be links to a video to give us extra assurance that we were installing correctly. It's so exciting to see our seeds now germinating!
easy to apply, even on roughcast. very fast delivery. I won't know how well it works 'till winter time.
Great prompt service, good pricing, very helpful
Prompt, efficient and reliable service.
Great products and quick delivery.
Excellent products, online advice and product information plus a very fast delivery service. Highly recommended.
Delivered on day 1 of the 3 days advised - super prompt. Technical advise line have been great. Products good so far, only time will tell on that front. Pleased with all.
Very helpful when I rang for advice and quickly delivered. Easy to apply by spray and no strong smell. As to how effective the product is, there is no way of knowing yet but I would be gutted if it doesnt.
great service good pricing fast delivery what more can you ask for
Used this product before and worked well and using again on a job starting in a few weeks kit was reasonably priced and delivery quick with good communication from couriers.
quality product! quick turn around on the delivery and the technical team are ACE!!! Highly recommend and will be a returning customer for my other projects.
Great website that holds useful information, placing an order was easy and quick delivery. Second time to ored products from these fine people and I'll do it again.
havent use it yet all I can say for now delivery was first class
Excellent spot on
Great service. Recieved my order the next day, good quality product.iv3 called to add few things to my order there was no problem to accommodate my request which saved me few £ on delivery. Will definitely use again.
Speedy delivery service. Easy product to apply. Time will tell how good it is.
Service is spot on. And product is spot on will use again
The delivery and advice received was very good. Surprisingly fast delivery. Can't comment on the longer term effectiveness of the product, but it dissolves and applies well.
Order delivered within 24 hours, Easy to apply, too soon to give any result.
Permagard is rated 4.83 based on 3,058 reviews