Permagard Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Permagard
"I am so very pleased with the service and products from Permagard and have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone who needs a tanking system. Following a water leak in my basement and lots of advice from Steve, I used the Permaseal cementitious tanking system. The tanking slurry and fillet seal was easy to use and has proved to be completely effective. Steve was very patient and helpful with my many visits and phone calls, talking me through every step from preparing for the tanking system right up to having the carpet fitted! Many thanks Steve and the staff at Permagard! Debbie Lewton, Bristol"
"Easy to order, competitive price, delivered on date stated. This was a diy job replacing an older Nuaire unit and with kit and information provided it took me about 3 hours to do the job. I am very pleased with the result."
"The courier service offered by TNT was extremely poor. Two failed deliveries despite speaking to call centre. Wrong delivery codes on notes meant unable to use online redelivery system, call centre took 25 minutes to answer after a dropped call. Call centre said they would tell depot I was going to collect. Travel to depot 25 minutes away then they are unable to find parcel saying it was labelled to be returned and no one had told them I was coming! Will not use you again unless you change courier. Similar bad experience of TNT with other companies means I no longer use any company I am aware that has TNT as the courier! Still do not have my goods! Update. My previous comments still stand but are primarily about the courier and not Permagard. Since the parcel was returned, Bron has been exceptionally helpful and apologetic in resolving the problem. Not only did she rearrange delivery for the following day and put additional notes on for the courier to follow, but offered to repay all delivery charges as an apology. The goods arrived this time without problem. I cannot fault the customer service or quality of the Permagard product and am thankful that it is all resolved. Knowing that TNT need special help, I will ensure future orders include clear specific instructions to help them do what they are supposed to do and I can then continue to enjoy the great service of Permagard. Courier companies of the UK. Change your rules and start delivering hazardous chemicals. Permagard needs a good quality courier to make the entire shopping experience 100% perfect. 4/5 given with loss of a star because of TNT."
Hi Robert

We’re extremely sorry for the issues you have experienced with TNT. Unfortunately, due to the nature of the products we supply we are limited to couriers that can handle classified materials. However I can assure you that we will be raising this issue with them.

In the meantime our team are currently doing everything we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.

Steve
"Product does the job and turned up on time."
Permagard is rated 4.81 based on 1,213 reviews