Permagard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Permagard
4.8
Based on 3,823 reviews
Read Permagard Reviews
Great service including advice on what products to use after explaining the problems we were experiencing. Have used permagard for other solutions in the past and have no problem recommending this company.
Great service, quick delivery will definitely use again
Permagard sent the masonry cream out super quick and received it the next day (ordered before 2pm on a weekday) which meant I could crack on with using it over the weekend. I had called the helpline before I ordered to answer some questions and got a professional response giving me the confidence to order with them.
Prompt delivery and excellent quality items, the only downside is delivery is a bit expensive. Other than that highly recommended.
Efficient, keen price on products, accurate and timely delivery
Great service all round
Ordered on line on a Sunday evening, delivered on Tuesday. Great product and service, and loved the 100% recyclable packaging - even the foam packing chips were dissolvable in water to dispose of in the garden!
I’ve never tried tanking a wall before. So it was great to find that Permagard had all the information you could need. It made working out how to go about tanking and info on all the products I need for the job. Ordering was straight forward and delivery was super fast. With a great courier.
great service could not be better. well done Permagard.
As always, first class service and prompt delivery
Spot on service
Good value product, promptly delivered
Excellent service.
Great service and quality products, delivered promptly. Also the technical department always return your calls and are very helpful.
Great to deal with
always satisfied, fast , correct .and good product.
I previously paid "experts" to fix a damp issue on a wall in our basement and then paid a second lot of "experts" 3 years later and both times the render failed (apparently we have very aggressive salts). I found Permagard online after much research and decided to try to fix the wall myself (nearly 10 years ago). I have since used the product again on a different wall and can attest that the products do a really good job (no further issues on the wall after 10 years!) in particular if you have very aggressive salts which was the reason that the previous "experts" gave as to why their work failed. I had a lot of help over the phone from Permagard which gave me enough confidence to take on the project myself and the helper videos and useful tubs that the products come in make mixing easy. I am sure there are other products out there that do the same but I won't use anything else now because of the great customer service I have had in the past and the amazing results. If I could it would be 6 out of 5 stars! :-)
great product...prompt delivery
Ordered for a last minute job came on time job done
Great service and quick delivery
Permagard is rated 4.8 based on 3,823 reviews