Permagard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Permagard
Read Permagard Reviews
No issues ordering the items on website delivery was quick
Too early to say if the cream stops the rising damp but hopefully it will
Used their products before.. arrived early..bonus.
Prompt delivery & well packaged. Clear instructions. To be used with extreme caution. Good price for diluted volume. Not used yet but should definitely do the job. Vey confident.
I found the advisor very helpful and knowledgeable. We purchased the anti condensation paint. We have used it now, you could tell this was a different type of paint, went on very easily. Hopefully will achieve the results we want it to do.
Permagard as a company seem efficient. Product arrived as promised. Haven't use the product yet as it was due to be used at our house in France so can't comment on its performance
Quick response. Only negative was price of delivery.
Hi Francesca,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! At this time our delivery charges reflect what we are charged by our courier. Unfortunately as a lot of our products are classed as hazardous goods (chemicals), these are charged at a higher price. We are working with TNT to try and reduce this price in the future. Thank you for using Permagard!

The Permagard Team
Hi Steve, I had sent an email over the weekend I would appreciate if you could have a look.

I stated that I would need to return the vents as our builders said they're of no use for our purpose. I also said that I had already spent a good amount on them to be delivered so I am really hoping it's not a costly one to return and be refunded.

Please can you let me know asap how this process works?

Many thanks,
Ordering online was easy and the delivery was on time
Quick, efficient.
Did what they said they would do!
Arrived on time now waiting to see if the result is high standard
A great product, delivery was very fast BUT to the wrong address.
Luckily my wife saw the consignment in the neighbourhood and I ultimately collected it!
I called the delivery company and had a really good conversation with Antonia G. She assured me I would receive an email to sort it out BUT no communication at all!
Two days later the courier called to apologise.
Hi Alister,

We are sorry to hear that TNT had an issue with your delivery. We are glad that you managed to sort this with them!

The Permagard Team
The website was very easy to follow. Having placed the order the materials arrived in the time frame given. I had a couple of questions for the technical team which were answered quickly and politely.
The materials were very easy to apply. Time will tell on their effectiveness, but i have high hopes.
I've only ever used permagard when I've had damp jobs to do their permaseal products are spot on for the job with competitive prices for the materialsyhey have a good website and friendly knowledgeable staff if you have any questions, just one thing I wish you could track your items bought I had a small delivery problem recently and it would have been so much easier if I could have tracked my items
Hi David,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a detailed review, we really value hearing customer feedback! Unfortunately at this time we are unable to provide customer tracking due to the sheer volume of orders that we receive. However, if you ring our sales team on 0117 982 3282 they will be more than happy to let you know what your tracking number is!

The Permagard Team
Excellent service although seem to have three times the amount required
Very helpful pre purchase. Great delivery within 24 hrs. Would not purchase stitching kit again as main cost component , the gun was unusable. Nozzle is 13 mm and too wide for most brick joints.
Hi Paul,

Thank you for your review. We are extremely sorry that you were unable to use the gun, however, the kit is supplied with a second grey nozzle that is designed for use for smaller joints; from 4mm, up to 10mm. We hope you are nowable to use the gun. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us on 0117 982 3282.

The Permagard Team
We spent over £1100 on permaguard damp proofing materials and still had to pay nearly £30 in carriage which I think is a lot considering the value of order.
We have previously used the products with great results so far so we’re happy to invest again.
Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we really appreciate it! We are pleased to hear you were happy with the products and the results. All of our orders incur a courier charge, this is calculated by weight and we charge the customer what we are charged by the courier. We are however, constantly working with our couriers to try and reduce the prices that we are charged.

The Permagard Team
The products I wanted were easy to order on click and collect. Your website says you would email me when it was ready, but I didn't get any email. I phoned 3 hours later and was told it was ready. My sat nav got me straight to you, and your staff checked my order was complete and lifted the products into my car. All in all very good service. My builder hasn't fitted the system yet, so cannot comment on it.
Item as described. Quick delivery
Haven’t used the products yet (hence why only 4stars) but the service was great. Items received quickly & appear to be as described. Delivery charge did seem a little high though.
Does the job OK but the extruder instructions are inconsistentas one instruction says that the black nozzle is for grout and one instruction says that the grey nozzle is for grout. Worth testing the mix on a small area before using (I didn't - very messy!) as if the grout is too stiff, it won't extrude.
Hi Chris,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are sorry that the instructions have caused confusion, we will look into this and get this changed immediately.

Permagard is rated 4.83 based on 2,506 reviews