Permagard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Permagard
Read Permagard Reviews
Delivered very quickly. Product went on surface very easily, Like how it was white at first so you could see where you had use it, then clear after it was dry.
Great product high postage charges
I ordered the kit great service and all prompt delivery. Supplied a 6mm drill bit. That the plugs don't fit slowed me down on the job ended up using a 8mm after a few attempts. Much better fitting and seal
I ordered a full container in the end , after a phone call to one of your departments when i requested a sample of your product , the chap i talked to was very helpful on the phone , was going to send an invoice over for me to pay the delivery charge , but this didn't arrive , so , hence , decided to go for it !! Better for you ! But , we have not tried the product as of yet. Very quick on the delivery though !!
I hope I’ve bought the right products, as I called for some technical advice on 2 occasions before making the purchase on-line and on both occasions was promised that someone would call me back. I never received a call and ended up taking a guess as to the right VCL product for my needs
Bought a floor membrane for the cellar with corner and sealing tape. Quality is very good, the membrane is tough enough to work into the area and flexible enough to not break or split. The tapes are incredibly adhesive and work to seal overlaps and edges exceptionally well but be careful not to let the tape touch itself, or you'll be throwing it away. My only issue was the cost, notably on the tape. At £54 delivered, it's very expensive, especially as I only needed a small amount to finish the job but had to buy a standard, long roll again. Likewise the membrane only came in set size, which is far bigger than our floor but no option to reduce. All in though, great materials, tough, sturdy and will definitely prevent water and moisture ingress from coming up though flooring.
Easy to use, fussfree, good range of products, shopped for ventilation
A short delivery time product was well packed not used it yet cheaper than a well known supplier overall happy with everything.
Excellent products the only thing is the grout was 10 months old so has only 2 months until best before date
So far so good...reasonable price and delivered on time!
Item delayed because courier missed slot, but otherwise fine.
Prompt service, got you on my favourites, for future projects. Would recommend to friends.
great product could do with being a bit thicker.
Appears to be a very efficient firm. Order put in on a Friday arrived Tuesday. I'm no techy but website easy to use
Efficient service , prompt delivery, my second order, will gladly try them again when needed.
Hopefully it will do what it says on the tin. Easy to apply. Applied as instructions. Time will tell for results.
Great service, very helpful Will always use them 👍
Nothing wrongvst all with the membrane but the 70mm fixing are a little bendy!! Could do with them more ridged
Product worked well, delivery very quick
Sent somebody elses's order but rang and correct order was sent the same day and the lady I spoke to was very apologetic. So in that respective service was good. Can't comment yet on the product as it is exterior weather protector cream and the real test will be autumn and winter next year.
Permagard is rated 4.83 based on 2,954 reviews