Permagard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Permagard
Read Permagard Reviews
Great service, great products. I did have to order more plaster plugs, not sure if that was Permagards fault or mine so I can’t knock them for it. Will definitely buy more from you.
Thanks
Great stuff
Very prompt service
Good value for the products, good advice over the phone, and quick service when collecting my items. Would recommend!
Ordered a product with a 1 - 3 day delivery, and this was immediately dispatched, unfortunately the courier company failed to deliver citing COVID, permagard immediately sent another one out which we received in good time and very well packaged, my experience of Permagard Customer Service was absolutely FIRST CLASS and I very much recommend this company. Pleasure to deal with!
Very good did what it said
Delivery quick
Customer service needs improvement. Nozzle was missing from consignment. Two emails were sent notifying short shipment. No replies received. Several days later a Telephone call was then made to sales office and replacement received in post the following day.
Good morning,

I am so sorry to hear that you had an issue with your order and hearing back from our sales team. Unfortunately due to employee sickness last week there was a slight delay in responses to emails. I am glad to hear the issue was sorted. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to call our sales team.

The Permagard Team
I have not used the product yet as waiting for some better weather so the bricks have dried out a bit before i apply the cream , but I got a good service over the phone with my enquiry surrounding the item and it arrived next day !! ..hopefully it does the trick for my lower external wall and chimney stack to repel some of the driving rain .
The website clearly described the products and ordering was easy. I'd omitted to specify one product option and received a call to clarify. Dispatch was very prompt. There was a packing error which was quickly put right over the phone with no fuss and the correct item was received the following day. Mistakes do happen and it's how they're dealt with that's crucial. Permaguard score full marks on this, are very pleasant and helpful to deal with, and I shall not hesitate to return.
This is as fast and as efficient as any service could possibly be. Excellent. Many thanks.
Great - arrived quickly and just as described
Excellent grip in snow/ ice
easy to order from , and delivered very quick, used the product in a spray bottle, no problem, A company well worth using.
Have used Permagard several times and always recieved a quick prompt service and excellent products.
Despite very clear delivery instructions, our parcel was delivered to the wrong house.
The delivery person completely ignored the instructions, therefore we received the parcel two days late, and it had been left out in wet weather.
Hi Joyce,

I am really sorry to hear you had issues with our courier. Unfortunately they are under extreme pressure due to the current situation and are outsourcing some of their drivers, who are unfamiliar with their delivery areas. We can assure you that under normal circumstances mistakes like this are rare. I apologise for the inconvenience this has caused and I hope that this doesn't put you off ordering from us in the future.

The Permagard Team
Great product great cost great delivery
No issues ordering the items on website delivery was quick
Too early to say if the cream stops the rising damp but hopefully it will
Excellent service
The service was excellent I haven't used the product yet so can't comment.
Easy to order and very fast delivery ordered one afternoon was here next day great job folks just put on first coat and so far looking good thank you
Permagard is rated 4.83 based on 2,517 reviews