Permagard Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Permagard
"I think it is a high quality product, it was very well packaged, easy to mix and apply and has sealed the floor very well!"
"Excellent service. Fast delivery and arrived in perfect condition. Will definitely use them again."
"Fast service despite the weekend"
"Good service"
"I did not realise that you have to use the material immediatley after mixing the contents of the 2 tins, therefore can be problamatic if you don't want to use all the contents staight away. If you followed the instructions and wanted to apply 2 coats then you would need 2 lots of material. I actually poured part of the contents into a separate container in a roughly 2 to 1 ratio. Drying time was actually a lot longer than expected, and was still tacky after 24 hours, maybe due to the temperature, although it was still quite mild last week. Also did not find that it started to solidify 30 minutes after mixing."
"First class service & next-day delivery thanks Alan wright"
"Easy internet purchase delivery as promised thanks.good service"
"Good pricefor a strong solution. Delivery very quick."
"Easy to deal with as an online purchase delivery also good. Regards Robert"
"1) Box arrived Ok but inside I find the 5L woodworm treatment tin leaking slightly, thankfully I had an old 5L tin of woodworm treatment from cuprinol so I could empty liquid into that tin. 2) There is no way on earth the brushes you sent are made by Harris and are only of the quality one would get from Home Bargains for a £1. I have used Harris all my life so I know the difference. I started out wanting to use this company for many future purchases but not sure now whether I would use company again. Thank You"
Hi Mark

We are extremely sorry that your order was damaged in transit. Our courier does not automatically tell us when a consignment is damaged otherwise we would have replaced the damaged item for you.

We can confirm the brushes are definitely supplied by Harris as advertised by many other Harris distributors. However, we have taken note of your comments and will be passing these on to Harris.

Due to your comments we have also checked our stock and note that they have removed company branding from the packaging.

One of our customer services team will be in contact shortly.

Kind regards,
Steve
"Easy transaction Professional service"
"Service and delivery excellent. Can't comment on product, as only time will tell."
"Excellent service and the best product on the market - needs no further comment."
"Great product and service"
"The service and the product could not be faulted. I was particularly taking by the articles on your website about damp. Unlike many other website articles, yours were genuinely informational and useful, and mean that I will always come straight to you if I need damp related products. I forwarded the article on students and damp to a friend's daughter: her boyfriend contracted a respiratory infection from damp in his first year at uni, and now has to use an inhaler."
"prompt"
"good company to deal with prompt and efficient service."
"Very pleased with the service and delivery was better than expected Well done"
"Good service, good product."
"Excellent service with next day delivery."
Permagard is rated 4.79 based on 573 reviews