Permagard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Permagard
4.8
Based on 3,837 reviews
Read Permagard Reviews
very good service would recommend to anybody.
Posted 35 minutes ago
There were no joiners for the perimeter drain in the kit and the wall membrane was too finely calculated for area. Otherwise great
Posted 35 minutes ago
Very straight forward instructions and very easy to use.
Seems like a good product but maybe to early to tell. On the practical side , it would be useful if the product were coloured in order to define area’s covered. Delivery turnaround excellent!
Lovely customer service after I realised that I had ordered something completely wrong, even asked if I would like to swap it. I ended up sending it back at my own expense (which was fine and explained to me). Although I am aware that it has been delivered back to the company but have not had an email yet to inform me of the refund... I am sure this will come in the next day....hopefully.
Great product and love the compostable packaging…delivered super quick.
Permagard 5 star review on 17th August 2022
Arrived very quickly, well packed and at a reasonable cost for both the Permaguard Facade Cream and the carriage cost.
Five out of five. This is the first time that I have used Permagard, and I was absolutely delighted with the ease of using the web-site, placing the order, and the immediate confirmation and really quick delivery. The order was needed urgently before the weekend, and Permagard delivered. Certainly based on this experience, I would recommend Permagard.
As a regular customer of your products, I have been impressed with the service and range of solutions to rectify damp problems. So you are my go to supplier and first choice. Keep up the good work. Kind regards Mal
Very easy to order. The woman on the phone was very clear and helpful. Collecting from the depot in Avonmouth was very quick and easy - the order was there waiting for me. All round excellent service.
I bought and used Microshield water repellent from Permagard. Permagards technical department was very helpful and useful as there are many similar products on the market but not water-based as Microshield. Ordering was easy and delivery was very quick. Applying the product was made easy as it was water-based and not solvent-based like similar products. I applied Microshield with a large paintbrush and flooded the wall one coat is deffinatally enough. General precautions have to be taken when applying Microshield as you would with any product. I have just applied the product to my property this summer and I am waiting to see the results over the winter and hopefully the next few years. I would use Permagard again and would recommend Microshield.
Very good service I am satisfied
Uses this product before on sons house, worked a treat cured the rising damp, very fast service and delivery received in 2 days.
Very quick delivery would highly recommend Permagard , vent was just what we needed thanks
Great service including advice on what products to use after explaining the problems we were experiencing. Have used permagard for other solutions in the past and have no problem recommending this company.
Great service, quick delivery will definitely use again
Permagard sent the masonry cream out super quick and received it the next day (ordered before 2pm on a weekday) which meant I could crack on with using it over the weekend. I had called the helpline before I ordered to answer some questions and got a professional response giving me the confidence to order with them.
Prompt delivery and excellent quality items, the only downside is delivery is a bit expensive. Other than that highly recommended.
Efficient, keen price on products, accurate and timely delivery
Great service all round