Paving Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paving Superstore
Read Paving Superstore Reviews
I ordered two crates of Indian sandstone slabs from Paving Superstore and I’m over the moon with them. They were delivered to my doorstep within 5 days (as promised) and minus a few broken slabs that were damaged during transport, I was delighted with the quality. Would highly recommend Paving Superstore and will certainly be using them again in the near future. 10/10 from me! A***
That's great Cameron, thank you so much for your feedback ad for your order with us. Enjoy!
I would buy again from this store. Our garden swing seat was on back order, but a very competitive price and we are very pleased with the item when delivered. The estimated delivery was over optimistic by some way, but our eventual enquiry was answered promptly and accurately and the item was delivered to the spot requested, within revised timescales. Would have given 5* but for extended wait, which may have been outside of the control of the retailer, but we were not updated.
Thank you very much for your feedback and for your order with us Ian. Apologies for the delay with your delivery, there are delays across the network currently. It's great to hear you're pleased with the swing seat! Enjoy!
The slabs are great. There was a bit of an issue with the delivery as the pallet was broken and we had to unload the slabs by hand.
Very good service from this paving company itself, slabs very nice, well packed and none broken on delivery. We have had many postive comments on how nice the patio is so would recommend this company and their fossils sandstone slabs. The delivery agent was a bit rubbish though, pallet company took 3 days to deliver 3 single pallets. Was total madness, they made the trip across country 3 times lol instead of one. Did eventually get it all on time for the build although did take a few phone calls on my behalf to the delivery agent as they were pretty useless
Paving Superstore 4 star review on 4th August 2021
Got these as a discounted/ seconds batch and perfect for what was required. A couple of slabs were cracked but had plenty spare. Delivery was prompt.
Paving Superstore 4 star review on 4th August 2021
Supplied my order of slabs during difficult c-19 restrictions and shortages of materials all round. Communication was excellent with this firm . A good company to deal with .
Paving Superstore 4 star review on 4th August 2021
Very easy to order, but not too happy with having to pay up front for a back ordered product.
Excellent service and prompt delivery. Very happy with the product.
Easy to order delivery on time no broken slabs friendly helpful staff with another issue on which was my fault.
Just received our patio slabs and they look beautiful, IÕve only given 4/5 because of the delivery, we waited in on Friday and it didnÕt arrive, the depot said it had forgotten to book it in. then today when the van arrived there was no way to get the pallet off the van. Fortunately my husband had a crow bar to break the pallet so we could remove the slabs one by one. The delivery man was nice but not sure what his plan would have been if we were unable to help.
Wide range of products extremely competitively priced. I needed to phone to clarify delivery options and had to hold on for over an hour to get to speak to someone. They were helpful when I did get through.
Some of the paving stones were cracked
The delivery was a couple of days later than originally informed which possibly was due to the aftermath of covid. Purchase was easy and price reasonable, slabs packaged very securely. Will certainly use again.
Took a few weeks to deliver and had received no confirmation e mail of purchase, however a short call to the office sorted out the confirmation. Delivery no problem eventually and all the slabs were in good order. Website needs a tweak as found it impossible to register my e mail address due to a current and previous purchase. DidnÕt stop me buying again though.
Ordering, choice of products and quality of products were all excellent as was the efficiency and promptness of delivery. I would refrain from trying to phone at this time for information as the system can be frustrating. Best to try and contact by email.
Good quality paving, well priced, arrived on day specified. Happy customer
Good quick service but communication could be improved
Unfortunately, my delivery was damaged by the courier during transit, and i had to call PS to discover where it was. They arranged for next day delivery, which was good.
Happy ! Ordering process was simple, was kept upto date and the situation around broken tiles was quickly dealt with. Tiles look superb and were a great price.
Porcelain pavers in sale. Very good quality. Helpful friendly staff to answer questions. Great delivery with helpful driver. Would use again
Paving Superstore is rated 4.64 based on 765 reviews