Paving Superstore Reviews

info@pavingsuperstore.co.uk

Denmark Farm Barn, Norwich United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Paving Superstore ?

"Well totally contrary to some of the negative reviews below (suspiciously similar I thought? May just be me...) I have had nothing but excellent service from these guys! On two separate occasions I've been impressed with the price and quality of the slabs and shed I'd bought and was called both times to ask what delivery day & time suited me. No issues at all with delivery, everything very well co-ordinated and friendly from start to finish. Thanks again."
"Avoid this middle man. I paid a premium for 22mm , which turned out to be 18mm. They said this is what their supplier of sheds quoted, and reference the small print. Most unhelpful. I said I bought the shed from them, not their supplier! Very disappointed with their attitude"
"BAD!!! I paid £1425 13 weeks ago for a shed and was told it would be 6 -8 weeks! They do not get back to me when I enquire about it - they say there is nothing to tell. I have today asked for my money back and they say no because it is a bespoke item. Their attitude and service is very poor. I await their answer today"
"very bad... delivery smashed my gate and they are trying not to pay for it: AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!"
Paving Superstore is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews