Paving Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paving Superstore
Read Paving Superstore Reviews

Tell us how Paving Superstore made you happy
Poor communication. Slabs arrived damaged. Was promised replacements but they never sent any. Would not recommend or use again. The company respjnd very quickly to bad reviews but do not seem to actually solve issues for customers.
As a building company I have to say this is the worst company we have dealt with for materials. Weeks of chasing regards terrible quality materials. We had a small patio area which ended up in 4 shades, 3 of which are not even in the brochure. They will deny any responsibility. If you look carefully you will find lots of very bad reviews about this company. We are putting in the hands or our legal team
To be honest I wouldn't have given any stars but this is the only way I'm able to tell customers not to buy from this company. I purchased a Dutch barn shed I had nothing but problems from start to finish the wrong size roof was sent so I had to put a tarpoline sheet over the shed I had to wait 2 weeks for the correct roof to be sent staff were very unhelpful blaming their suppliers. I upgraded to the 19mm shed which cost £240. When the electrics were been fitted it was noticed the shed was only 15mm. I won't go into detail with the various explanations. But I wanted to tell anyone thinking of buying from this company please DON'T.
Absolutely unprofessional - DO NOT USE! Whilst online chat to enquire about stock for next day delivery, I was informed by the Managing Director that the item I had selected was incorrect on their website and thanked me for pointing this out. Selected a different product on the 25.03.21 whilst paying postage for a specified delivery date (31.03.21). Received an email on the 29.03.21 to state the item was out of stock, so I called waiting for over an hour to be told I needed to pay an addition £44.00 for the next choice. Come the 31.03.21 I watched the tracking which did not change throughout the day, called again with no success. Chatted to the MD to be told the weight was too high so they left my delivery. It would be delivered on the 01.04.21. 01.04.21 delivery did not move from Essex again, so called them and chatted to the MD online for her to tell me there had been a fire in Oxford so they could not deliver! I know, you could be mistaken for watching a soap opera! £1220.12 later to be told I will have to wait 14 days under section 75 and I am threatening and rude! Do not line their pockets with your hard earned cash. I wish I had checked the reviews before I ordered - Hindsight is a wonderful thing.
3 weeks for delivery, had to phone for information on 4 occasions each time with a cumulative hold time well over 2 hours. Generally a very poor experience, id suggest steering clear.
Great selection and very reasonable price. Slabs are great quality and the delivery to the north of Scotland was quick. However, one of the items was broken (didn’t find till after the delivery was signed for as at the bottom of the pallet). Contacted customer services for a replacement but never even got a response. Disappointing and soured the deal.
very helpful customer service as I only needed a split pack, this was arranged with no problem, delivery was prompt.
Excellent value for money on product bought & in bulk quantity. Phoned to negotiate further on price as bulk, and extremely approachable & worth the phone call. All arrived on time and very accommodating driver re placement of order. Excellent customer service, products & price. Very happy customer.
Everything arrived on time and intact, helpful driver so no complaints. Happy customer.
Great product and quick and easy delivery.
Beautiful Global Stone clay tudor paving bricks that were available and in stock. I'm a diy'er so didn't have off loading facilities so had to pay an extra £120 to have a split pallet. Shame that half pallets aren't available for people like me. Otherwise very pleased with the product and service.
Great product - great service
Good price,Good service and Good quick delivery.
I ordered a steel garden water bowl which arrived promptly and was very well packed. I have been very pleased with it looks great in our garden
Very helpful and quick to reply and resolve issues
Said it was in stock...don't think so. Delivery too long. Tracker wasn't accurate.
I purchased some Brett paviours and Paving Superstore offered the best price. The customer services was very helpful, especially Sheree. The delivery was well organised and quick. Happy to recommend Paving Superstore!
Customer service staff were helpful and very price competitive, delivery prompt and efficient. Would use them again.
Good service and good quality paving
Easy to order and make payment, everything was explained well. Needed to delay the delivery, which would have arrived on the day stated, again this was dealt with quickly and efficiently. Delivery arrived on time no problems
Paving Superstore is rated 3.40 based on 65 reviews