Paving Superstore Reviews

Denmark Farm Barn, Norwich United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Paving Superstore made you happy

"Do not shop here. Missed deliveries, incorrect stock on numerous occasions. Extra stress and cost incurred to us. Cowboys out to make a quick buck!"
Are you Paving Superstore? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Deeply disturbed that this company is allowed to operate at all given the terrible service we received. They accept no responsibility for their actions (as you can see by their inane responses to negative reviews on here) and will come up with every excuse under the sun for not providing a satisfactory service. DO NOT SHOP HERE. They do not prescribe to an alternative dispute resolution scheme (ADR), which is outrageous and provides no protection for the customer if you’re unsatisfied. Dealing with this company caused stress, upset and additional cost to us – for which there was no offer of compensation. We have had to go via the Citizen’s Advice and thankfully, this company has now been reported to Trading Standards, giving them “vital intelligence about how the trader operates their business”. AVOID! It's all in the Ts&Cs from their own website (seen too late by us) as of 23/11/18: "we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.""
"Well totally contrary to some of the negative reviews below (suspiciously similar I thought? May just be me...) I have had nothing but excellent service from these guys! On two separate occasions I've been impressed with the price and quality of the slabs and shed I'd bought and was called both times to ask what delivery day & time suited me. No issues at all with delivery, everything very well co-ordinated and friendly from start to finish. Thanks again."
"Avoid this middle man. I paid a premium for 22mm , which turned out to be 18mm. They said this is what their supplier of sheds quoted, and reference the small print. Most unhelpful. I said I bought the shed from them, not their supplier! Very disappointed with their attitude"
"BAD!!! I paid £1425 13 weeks ago for a shed and was told it would be 6 -8 weeks! They do not get back to me when I enquire about it - they say there is nothing to tell. I have today asked for my money back and they say no because it is a bespoke item. Their attitude and service is very poor. I await their answer today"
"very bad... delivery smashed my gate and they are trying not to pay for it: AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!"
Paving Superstore is rated 1.67 based on 6 reviews