Paving Superstore Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Paving Superstore

Denmark Farm Barn, Norwich United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Paving Superstore?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Paving Superstore in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Avoid this middle man. I paid a premium for 22mm , which turned out to be 18mm. They said this is what their supplier of sheds quoted, and reference the small print. Most unhelpful. I said I bought the shed from them, not their supplier! Very disappointed with their attitude"
"BAD!!! I paid £1425 13 weeks ago for a shed and was told it would be 6 -8 weeks! They do not get back to me when I enquire about it - they say there is nothing to tell. I have today asked for my money back and they say no because it is a bespoke item. Their attitude and service is very poor. I await their answer today"
"very bad... delivery smashed my gate and they are trying not to pay for it: AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!"
Paving Superstore is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews