Paving Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paving Superstore
Read Paving Superstore Reviews
Great dealing with you was amazed at quality and customer service....love my porcelain tiles!!!
The paving we bought was installed in August and looks great. The only down side was there was a few broken slabs in each box. Luckily we ordered enough to finish the job,
We bought these paving slabs for our cottage gardens and loved them so much we did our own patio in them too! Good service in terms of delivery and promptness and communication.
That's great to hear, Joanna! Thank you for your feedback and for ordering with us. Enjoy!
My slabs arrived and they are great. The delivery was slightly delayed but paving superstore helped me chase the supplier and courier and kept me very well informed and were very apologetic. Great customer service from Sam and the team.
Thank you for your feedback Joe! Apologies again your delivery was slightly delayed but we're delighted you like the slabs. Thank you for your order with us and enjoy!
Excellent product, superb quality. Fast and efficient service and delivery. Would recommend 100%.
Amazing to hear, Lynn! Thank you for feedback and for ordering with us. Enjoy!
Paving Superstore scored highly with delivery of quality of slabs but more importantly the level of professionalism, helpfulness and patience of the Customer Care department was exceptional. Thank you, Sam.
Hi Phil, that's great! Thank you very much for your order and we love hearing such amazing feedback. Enjoy!
Really pleased with our order. We did have to wait a bit but totally understandable and when we queried it with customer services we were answered within a timely manner. I have already reccomended paving superstore to a few other people. Many thanks we love our new patio.
Hi there, that's amazing to hear! Thank you very much for your order and enjoy your new patio!
In fact my order was hugely delayed - apparently because of the ship that got stuck in the Suez Canal - but this was out of anyone's control. Then part of it was damaged, but they organised a replacement quickly. I found the staff on the phone very helpful - actually returned my call with useful information which makes a change!
Great experience, fast & trouble free delivery, product as described, great price. I definitely can recommend Paving Superstore
Thank you for your feedback Christoph and for your order with us. Enjoy!
helpfull company sent sample out first, good quality product fast efficient delivery to exactly where i wanted it dropped.
That's great, thank you for your order with us Stephen, and for your feedback. Enjoy!
Fantastic service. Easy to order. Delivery was early too. Love the patio. We are so pleased with the quality of the stones and our garden has been enhanced considerably. All we need now is some sunshine but the porcelain slabs actually look really nice wet!
That's amazing to hear. Thank you for your feedback and for your order with us. Enjoy your new garden, hopefully the sun comes back out soon!
I ordered two crates of Indian sandstone slabs from Paving Superstore and I’m over the moon with them. They were delivered to my doorstep within 5 days (as promised) and minus a few broken slabs that were damaged during transport, I was delighted with the quality. Would highly recommend Paving Superstore and will certainly be using them again in the near future. 10/10 from me! A***
That's great Cameron, thank you so much for your feedback ad for your order with us. Enjoy!
The product (PaveTuf) arrived well packaged and was applied in accordance with the instructions. It as clear that it was making a difference the first time it rained. So, I am very happy with this product and would recommend it.
That's great! Thank you very much for your feedback and for ordering with us.
My marble paving slabs came with a few damages, but was worked around with cuts etc, but the overall look of my patio area when finished was astonishing. Nothing quite like real marble slabs glinting when in full sunshine, gives a real mediterranean feel. I did feel that the price was reasonable considering that they are a premium natural resource and I have also seen the very same slabs at a much higher price elsewhere.
That's really great to hear! Thank you for your order with us and for your feedback. It really sounds great! Enjoy the rest of the summer with your new patio.
My order of patio furniture arrived within the time frame advised and the whole process was very professional
That's great to hear! Thank you for your order with us and for your feedback. Enjoy your new garden furniture!
Absolutely superb service and the product is perfect! 100% will use again for future projects
Paving Superstore 5 star review on 9th August 2021 Paving Superstore 5 star review on 9th August 2021
That's great to hear! Thank you for your order with us and for your feedback Harry. Your garden looks great!
Paving slabs were delivered on time and well packed so they were secure in transit. Due to the excellent packing all the slabs were in perfect condition upon arrival and laid fine. Happy with purchase.
Amazing to hear! Thank you for your order with us and for your feedback. Enjoy!
Quick delivery and competitive prices.
Paving Superstore 5 star review on 6th August 2021
It looks great! Thank you for sharing and thank you for your order with us.
Amazing service, great price despite materials being hard to come by during lock-down. Delivered and placed where I wanted the pallet. Great slabs at a great price. Very happy with my experience, and the end result. Thanks so much
Paving Superstore 5 star review on 6th August 2021
That's really great to hear Steve! Thank you for your order with us and for sharing your feedback. The garden looks great! Enjoy the rest of the summer.
Very happy with the product received and the price was excellent. The communication regarding delivery could be better from your team. I also was told that it would be delivered on a certain day so I booked the day off, it was then not until around 4p.m i was told it was the day after, day wasted. I appreciate the delivery is by a 3rd party however the communication from your team was poor and I felt not very understanding of the situation. Again, can’t fault the product however the communication and customer service after can be improved massively.
Paving Superstore 3 star review on 6th August 2021
Dear Mr Smith, We are sorry you have experienced issue with your delivery. As you will see from our reviews the vast majority of our deliveries happen without issue, however in your case there were obviously some issues. Unfortunately as is widely reported at the moment the pallet delivery networks are experiencing huge issues at the moment due to driver shortages in excess of 100,000 in conjunction with being busier than they have ever been. From our end we can only pass on the information we are given and as the delivery networks are so overrun they unfortunately do not always update us. We are sorry for this, but do hope you come back and order again. We also like to say your patio look great!
Paving Superstore is rated 4.64 based on 773 reviews