Paving Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paving Superstore
Read Paving Superstore Reviews
BAD!!! I paid £1425 13 weeks ago for a shed and was told it would be 6 -8 weeks! They do not get back to me when I enquire about it - they say there is nothing to tell. I have today asked for my money back and they say no because it is a bespoke item. Their attitude and service is very poor. I await their answer today
We ordered £190 of sett type stones, however when the stones arrived the were not the colour viewed on their website. We contacted the company and requested that they uplift the stones. We have just received an email from them stating that the cost of uplift will be £110.00. £110.00 uplift cost on a purchase of £190.00 absolutely ridiculous! You have been warned, do not use this company, I have an appointment with Trading Standards tomorrow afternoon.
As stated at the time, the colour was correct so if you then decided you did not like what you had ordered you were welcome to return them - however they were correct the return cost would be for you to pay.
very bad... delivery smashed my gate and they are trying not to pay for it: AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!
Delighted with our choice of Raj Blend. Delivery was made promptly and the quality of the stones is excellent. In total we ordered 90sq mtr for patio, path and pergola base. When it rains, the mixed colour of the stones is significantly enhanced.
Paving Superstore 5 star review on 4th August 2021
That's amazing to hear! Thank you for your order and your detailed feedback. It looks great! enjoy the rest of the summer in your new garden.
To be honest I panicked after ordering and then reading the reviews! I absolutely could not fault them. Twice, IÕve had wonderful telephone service from Sheree. Nothing was too much trouble; from calculating how much stone we needed and what packs to split to allow for our garden step sizes to be fulfilled, to resending confirmation email within seconds of requesting it after changing our minds and finally ordering something completely different than she had quoted for originally! Outstanding customer service Sheree, thank you. Delivery within 5 working days. Palettline emailed and texted to arrange delivery. Delivery was perfectly on time with a driver who went to great lengths to ensure that our paving was safely stored within our front garden rather than curb side. Marvellous; highly recommended!
Absolutely avoid at all costs. Ordered a shed on the website for a cost of £212 - order confirmed, e-mail received. Day later, got an e-mail indicating there was a 'typo' on the website, and that delivery for the shed was £60, so unless I coughed this up, then they'd have to cancel. Rang up, and spoke to someone called Selena Stuart, who had a terrible attitude and was unwilling to budge. Asked to speak to a manager, Bruce Read, who was equally as stubborn and ignorant - not to mention sarcastic, and that if I was unwilling to pay the extra £60, then they'd cancel the order. Sardonically pointed me towards the Ts&Cs that indicated that if there was a typo/supplier error, then Paving Superstore reserve the rights to essentially demand more money off their customers. (Nothing about what they advertise on their website - how suspicious). Talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face. Cancelled a £200+ order for the sake of a £60 delivery fee that they were unwilling to budge on (which wasn't advertised on the website at all, and wasn't advertised on the confirmation e-mail). To make this matter even worse - Bruce is the MD of Paving Superstore - which is almost hilarious, given how he speaks to customers. Quite how this two-bit place is in business, I do not know. Sort it out Bruce - maybe invest in some customer service training for yourself and your colleagues. Crass!
Where too begin. Have had an ongoing issue for months with faulty sandstone, raised through PayPal, refused to accept a return for months, PayPal where looking at a 50%refund as half had been laid ( we had already paid for a contractor and paving superstore where unfriendly and rude prior to contractor arriving, if they had behaved professionally all this could have been avoided ) NOW !! In the mist of another 2nd wave and restrictions they have decided that I should return their faulty sandstone ( at my expense ) including the laid ones for a full refund at exactly the same time have sent most of their staff home because of covid so getting a hold of anyone will be more difficult. Perfect timing to ask me to send it back ?, everything going under tighter restrictions, vastly reduced numbers at the office, cold and wet weather, will be huge delays In transport again , ita great when things go right for a company, but the true testament of a good company is how they handle situations when things go wrong. PayPal said there would be no issues in getting 50% refund for 50% returned, very greedy company, fine well knowing I've lost 3 relative's through this crisis and trying to make a safe space out doors for my 2 disabled sons, its already going to cost us 3x what it should have done because of their lack of customer care and professionalism. Also flagged my review to trust pilot, and had zero response from 3 emails which I knew would be the case if you read above, disgusting behaviour paving superstore, gutter behaviour
Terrible customer service couldn’t get to do the work on them because of lockdown then when it came to lay them most came out of the box broken and the rest just shattered when they tried to lay them. Customer service said it had run out of time we should have checked before as if they had never heard of lockdown. The slabs are very thin and of poor quality. Customer service didn’t want to know and sent horrible texts back. I am in the process of getting the ombudsman involved this shouldn’t happen. Disgusting.
We are unsure why the lockdown prevented you from checking your paving that had been delivered to you. As stated on your order confirmation we need to be informed of breakages in good time.
I have to agree with most of the comments on here, absolutely mad if you deal with these cowboys
Awful customer service, George needs the sack.
Avoid this middle man. I paid a premium for 22mm , which turned out to be 18mm. They said this is what their supplier of sheds quoted, and reference the small print. Most unhelpful. I said I bought the shed from them, not their supplier! Very disappointed with their attitude
Seen these guys on the web , rang em up and asked about a circle kit.Very impressed , ordered it over the phone and couple of days later phoned again and ordered one more.I think they are very reasonably priced.Delivery was very fast and I was updated by phone every step of the way on how my order was going . On the day of delivery phoned me again and turned up outside my house bang on time. Great stuff would deff recommend and buy again if needed.
Do not shop here. Missed deliveries, incorrect stock on numerous occasions. Extra stress and cost incurred to us. Cowboys out to make a quick buck!
Deeply disturbed that this company is allowed to operate at all given the terrible service we received. They accept no responsibility for their actions (as you can see by their inane responses to negative reviews on here) and will come up with every excuse under the sun for not providing a satisfactory service. DO NOT SHOP HERE. They do not prescribe to an alternative dispute resolution scheme (ADR), which is outrageous and provides no protection for the customer if you’re unsatisfied. Dealing with this company caused stress, upset and additional cost to us – for which there was no offer of compensation. We have had to go via the Citizen’s Advice and thankfully, this company has now been reported to Trading Standards, giving them “vital intelligence about how the trader operates their business”. AVOID! It's all in the Ts&Cs from their own website (seen too late by us) as of 23/11/18: "we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose."
Paving Superstore is rated 4.64 based on 777 reviews