Paving Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paving Superstore
Read Paving Superstore Reviews
Very happy with the product received and the price was excellent. The communication regarding delivery could be better from your team. I also was told that it would be delivered on a certain day so I booked the day off, it was then not until around 4p.m i was told it was the day after, day wasted. I appreciate the delivery is by a 3rd party however the communication from your team was poor and I felt not very understanding of the situation. Again, can’t fault the product however the communication and customer service after can be improved massively.
Paving Superstore 3 star review on 6th August 2021
Dear Mr Smith, We are sorry you have experienced issue with your delivery. As you will see from our reviews the vast majority of our deliveries happen without issue, however in your case there were obviously some issues. Unfortunately as is widely reported at the moment the pallet delivery networks are experiencing huge issues at the moment due to driver shortages in excess of 100,000 in conjunction with being busier than they have ever been. From our end we can only pass on the information we are given and as the delivery networks are so overrun they unfortunately do not always update us. We are sorry for this, but do hope you come back and order again. We also like to say your patio look great!
Slate was great. Delivery was difficult as company would not drive down my road. Paving superstore was going to charge me £300 to cancel.
Still waiting for delivery which was indicated as late July. No contact made with us so far….
We are sorry that you have had no communication from us. This is being looked into now and you will be hearing from us very shortly. Please accept our apologies for this and we will look to resolve this asap.
Top quality porcelain slabs purchased which look fantastic. However the split pack fee of £90 is excessive for a customer who purchased a number of slabs and needed an extra 6.
It really is good and stunning tiles. It came out stunning but a very long wait to receive it.
1hr wait in the queue to speak to somebody. Good when I finally got there. Knowledgeable staff member but probably the only person manning the phone. Web site is easy to navigate.
Still not received our order had to ring up to chase to be told out of stock. However The advisor was very helpful amended our order so hopefully it will be delivered soon
Product ordered online and paid a fee for delivery. It did not arrive why because it was not in stock, did it state this when ordered NO!! Yes we did receive the stone circle 26th March 2021 2 weeks after original date and yes you did inform me that delivery would be 2 to 3 weeks late but only after I emailed you. We have the goods end of story
The arranged delivery date was missed even though I had paid extra for a before 12 am delivery, I understand that at the present time delivery's can be missed because of the covid situation but the lack off any call or email to inform me of a problem was inexcusable, although the delivery was reschedule for the following day a Saturday, I had still lost a days money waiting at home, no offer of returning my money for the am booking was made which considering the situation I found very disappointing, However I must say that the actual delivery was very good.
Happy with product but I chose a certain date which was confirmed by email, so I stayed in all day to actually not receive them until the next day. Was a bit annoying seeing as I chose the date specifically. I did try ringing to discuss this but I was still in position 17 after 30 minutes on hold and gave up in the end.
Simple service to use. Took some time to get confirmation of order. The goods arrived unannounced so lucky that someone was in to receive them followed by an email the next day to say they would be delivered the following day - guess this is the downside of using a third party to buy from.
Great selection and very reasonable price. Slabs are great quality and the delivery to the north of Scotland was quick. However, one of the items was broken (didn’t find till after the delivery was signed for as at the bottom of the pallet). Contacted customer services for a replacement but never even got a response. Disappointing and soured the deal.
They Finaly fulfilled my order after not being able to supply what I ordered. I had to chase it up to see what was happening no one bothered calling me would I recommend no sorry I wouldn’t. Although the slabs that came are nice down but not what I ordered as I said. Cheaper than anywhere else but not worth the hassle
The only issue I had was the delivery company had no means of dropping off the pallets and expected me a 66 year old woman to have a forklift truck! Managed to get them to deliver to H.I.S. Inverness but had to pay a further delivery charge. Otherwise the paving is excellent.
I was sent incorrect product. Thinner than the one I ordered. I didn't notice at first and the shop pushed the blame onto their supplier and said that since I already used some of the package they can't split the one they have to exchange the rest (I needed at least some thicker slabs). Funny thing is when I started laying the slabs, lot of them were discoloured, few were broken but I assumes it's the way with the discounted stock (that's what the website said) and I had ordered more to account for that. But apparently I got new, more expensive stock so I find it mediocre at best. In terms of customer support, they are at least replying really quickly, even if they don't have any good solutions to my problem.
As a private non trade buyer , I do not have a anything to lift over a ton of paving stones up my gravel drive to near where they can be laid. Although you do warn buyers about where the delivery can go you do not deliver with a vehicle or something which can move the paving stones. YET you are selling to private customers. The delivery driver said this was a common problem, so you are quite prepared to sell to private customers but cannot be bothered to make sure that the ordered is properly delivered. So it was dropped outside my gate.
The delivery leaves a lot to be desired......orders didnÕt come as they said and then quantities was incorrect! Wasted time having people to take the delivery and then not showing up! Got told you cant have express delivery but then got told I have to wait for my delivery because priority goes to the express deliveryÕs!?
Ordering process was easy but after that, it felt disorganised. Total disconnect between them and their delivery company, had to make multiple calls to them both and in the end delivery came much later than it should, even allowing for Covid
I feel mean not giving more than three stars because while customer service warranted a higher rating, I could not say the overall experience was 'Excellent' or 'Great', This is entirely down to being delivered 11 out 48 paving slabs broken. They were replaced in seven days, but it meant delays to the job which is a cost to someone. Apparently, our slabs were transported some 6,000 miles from India to the UK already packaged up on a pallet ready to be delivered to us so were not quality checked by Paving Superstore. Note, these slabs were stacked VERTICALLY. Imagine the stresses on the slabs from Britain's under-maintained roads alone. The replacements were packed in the UK on a pallet HORIZONTALLY. As difficult as it is, I advise everyone to try and check every delivery as comprehensively as possible, but sign for delivery as 'unchecked' if not.
Ordered clay pavers which were going to take some weeks due to covid19 which was OK, but missed an e mail regarding a request as to if we had forklift capability, which we have. The problem was that after two weeks no one chased up that request so the order was put on hold without me knowing. I would suggest after 5 working days a phone call from you would get the ball rolling again instead of silence. The order got moving again after I had called and was duly booked in by Pallet Plus for Thursday and never arrived. Rang you and was booked in the following Tuesday, possibly Wednesday. Never arrived. Rang you and was booked in Friday, never arrived, was promised Saturday and the 3 pallets finally arrived at 8 am. Obviously the current situation is not ideal and I got on with other jobs in the meantime but not exactly a seamless experience. A phone call to chase up the email I missed after a few days would help and may be an explanation from Pallet Plus would have smoothed the way a little. The product looks ideal
Paving Superstore is rated 4.64 based on 773 reviews