Paving Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paving Superstore
Read Paving Superstore Reviews
Pretty disappointed which is why I haven't really made a proper order (other than samples). Slow to respond to quotes for split packs without being chased up. One of the samples arrived quickly, sadly the second never turned up, though that was as I never put a postcode on the system which was (obviously) my mistake. Might use in the future but likely as a last resort which is disappointing
We ordered some paving slabs that we expected to be delivered within 3 days as stated on the website. The slabs did not arrive and it took far too many phone calls before we managed to speak to anyone. We were made several promises about the slabs arriving the next day etc etc but they didn't come. We therefore decided to cancel the order and eventually received a refund. We were told we would have to pay for the slabs to be returned but as we pointed out that it was not our fault and had been lied to on several occasions about delivery so eventually they agreed a full refund. About six weeks later, having had a new patio laid with slabs we got elsewhere we came home to find a pallet of slabs on our driveway. Despite phone calls letting Paving Superstore know these slabs had arrived - not even the complete order and possibly not the slabs we had ordered originally - they are still sitting there a month later. I do understand there have been delivery problems due to covid but why people can't be honest about this I don't know. Needless to say we are not happy with the service we received - possibly not all down to Paving Superstore but Palletways who deliver for them. However, despite the people on the phone always being polite, it took a long time for anything to be done and a lot of fuss being made by us. We would not use them again as feel we have lost all confidence in them being able to deliver.
Hi purchased a reservoir for a monolith water feature. However when I installed the item and put the weight of the slate monolith on it, the plastic collapsed. The item is now useless. So my thoughts are that it is ideal for small features but if you intend to put any heavy weight on the item, then don’t bother. You would be better building a reservoir to take the weight.
Dear John, Thank you for your review. Unfortunately it would appear that you have bought a reservoir that is too small for your monolith - we do sell reservoirs that can handle 550kg. We do display the maximum weight all the reservoirs can take within the product page for your information. If you had contacted us to advise the size and weight of your monolith we could have advised accordingly. It is a shame you felt we deserve a 2 star review when we had no opportunity to advise you before your purchase
Unfortunately the sample I ordered never arrived. Although I sent and email for an update on delivery, I received an automated response which was helpful.
Said it was in stock...don't think so. Delivery too long. Tracker wasn't accurate.
Paving Superstore is rated 4.64 based on 765 reviews