Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
I ordered a planner on Jul 31. It is now Aug 25, and I have yet to receive it.
Hello there! I'm so sorry to hear that, sadly we were awaiting a restock of your products however these should now be on the way to you. Please feel free to email us at support@papier.com and we can certainly assist with this for you!
Best Wishes, Customer Service
The website tools are convenient, good variety of layouts, the quality of the paper is nice, but the looks of the final prints are not as expected and slightly disappointing.
The photo used for the cover has bright colours and on print the skin appears oversaturated (see photo #1). On wide shots of groups of people shadows on the lips appear as if dirt (see photo #2). Also, consider the increase in granularity once the photo is printed on the paper (see photo #3). And be careful with the full page prints since the part of the print at the plane of binding will not be fully visible obviously due to the nature of the book binding.
I would be willing to pay more for the service that would do assessment of the pictures, how they appear once printed and advise or introduce final adjustments if necessary. I guess I have used a wrong service. FYI the photos I used were done by a professional photographer, and I uploaded the high resolution versions.
Hey Alisa, I'm so sorry that you were not completely happy with your photobook! I can see this has now been resolved with a partial refund as you decided to keep your order, you should receive this refund soon! Please do let us know if we can assist with anything else and apologies again for the trouble!
Best Wishes, Customer Service
The most expensive option on the market but it’s easy to use and product is good quality
Loved the product but the shipping to way too long.
Hey Cynthia! I'm so sorry to hear that you had some troubles with your shipping! We are sadly starting to see some delays in the post at this time due to the current circumstances, I do apologise for this! I can see that this has now been delivered for you, please do let us know if you need help with anything else!
Best Wishes, Customer Service
Would hsve been easier if remembered previous addressess
I had high hopes for this photo book as I have read such great reviews about it. However the paper inside the book is not the best quality, the pictures in it are a little blurry. All of the photos were shot on the newest iPhone, so I do not understand why they turned out this way. The books have a cool minimalist style, I hope in the future the quality of the papers will be better.
Hey Maja! I'm so sorry that you weren't happy with your photobook! We do normally advise uploading photos no less than 1MB as the photos that are uploaded do print reflecting the quality/file size they are. Please do feel free to send an email over to support@papier.com so we can help sort this for you! Best Wishes, Customer Service
Ordered online and sent direct to recipient as a gift during lock down so I haven't seen what I ordered. Really difficult to work out font and spacing on screen and I had to telephone Papier to check I had got it right as image on Mac was too small to check. Would have liked it if one of each of the cards I ordered had been sent to me so I could see what I had spent nearly £60 on for 20 correspondence cards and gift box. Now I have been sent a discount code on my next order but I have no idea what the quality of my first order was.
Hi Mimi, I'm so sorry to hear you didn't have a positive experience using our site. We are around on chat/emails/phone to help wherever help is needed! You are more than welcome to contact us at support@papier.com if you wish to talk to someone about your concerns and I do hope you have a more positive experience next time!
Best wishes, CS Team
The birthday card was nice but a bit on the small side
I placed my first order with Papier but sadly it didn’t arrive on my friends Birthday as the website told me it would and so when it was 4 days late I contacted the company and they kindly reprinted it for me. It arrived 5 days late in the end which was disappointing but it did arrive in the end Thankyou
The bullet journal I got was really pretty on the outside, but the paper was pretty thin. It ghosts onto the next page, so you can see what was written on the other side of the page. It's not a huge problem though. I still really like my notebook.
The card selection was great but the customer service provided was even better! I made a mistake on my order and was worried the card would be delivered a day late to my friend. So I emailed Papier and Sian got back to me as soon as they could. They quickly mended my order by cancelling it and adding credit to my account. The credit allowed me to purchase the same card again with the same cost of the card that was cancelled.
Pretty planner overall. But the sheets are just far too thin, I’m really disappointed by the quality. Can literally see right through each page.
The wedding invitations we ordered are lovely, however it was disappointing to firstly not receive any envelopes and secondly to receive one less Info card than we ordered. This caused delays in sending out our invitations, as we had to wait another 3 weeks for the envelopes to arrive. Also would’ve expected extra envelopes as a courtesy. Overall, average experience and not to the standard one would expect for the price.
Hi Melanie, I am so sorry to hear you had some trouble with your order! If you want to get in touch with our customer support team at support@papier.com and one of our agents will be bale to assist you :)
"You My Significant Otter" - spot the mistake! Weird!
My search was good. I clicked on party invitations and it came up with wedding invitations 😥 There wasn't a good selection of invite's and I thought there could be more. 👍 Although I still think that this is a good website 💝😄😁
Lovely idea, but a little dissapointed with the quality of the paper. I thought it would be a bit more glossier, but it just feels like A4 paper, which has ruined the feel of my gift a little.
I paid extra for the shipping but it arrived later than it was supposed to. The planner was worth the wait though.
The process of ordering on Papier was very easy and there was a beautiful and wide selection to chose from. The only issue I’ve had is that although I chose the shipping option with no tracking, it’s been a few days since the my package was expected and I still have not received it. Although I love this brand the added shipping stress lowers my desire to order anything more.
I love the way my 2020 planner looks. However, the pages are so thin that you can't write on one page without it bleeding through. You can actually see the print from other pages through. The paper quality is disappointing. I would not recommend if you need to write and write in anything other than a pencil (pencil still shows through).
I liked how professional my planner looks and the color is beautiful. I like how there’s different sheets for monthly goals, daily entries, and the month at a glance. However, I think it would be better if these sections were grouped together by month, instead of by section. Right now, it’s laid out as month again a glance Jan-Dec, then monthly goals Jan-Dec, and finally, the daily entries for Jan-Dec. It creates extra work for the user to flip through the pages and find each month/day they want to put an entry in. It would be a lot more convenient to have January items bundled together, then February, and so on. I will most likely order matching stationery later this year, but I will not be ordering another planner next year because of the way it’s laid out.
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 12,363 reviews