Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
You can not possible charge £80 for a soft cover with a terrible quality print and cheap paper which is not even large enough for the price! Rip off!!!!
I placed an order on 28 November, and it still hasn’t arrived. So I’ll be braving malls instead i spending time with my family on Christmas Eve in the midst of a pandemic thanks to Papier’s stunning incompetence.
Just been informed the order I placed and paid express delivery for guaranteeing to be here before Christmas now won't be here until afterwards. Wouldn't have ordered if the company had been honest with me in the first place.
Just been notified my order will arrive after Christmas despite having paid for express tracked delivery - this has ruined one of my Christmas presents with no time or ability in lockdown to replace!
If you want to pay top dollar, be fleeced out of your money and never receive what you ordered, then order with Papier. In addition, when you make a complaint to customer service, they completely ignore you because they have their money already. Don’t be drawn in by beautiful online photos of what you may receive because you will not receive it. BUYER BEWARE…………..Marjorie Wright in Dallas
I liked the appearance of the products so I ordered a planner well before Christmas. What I received was a shipping envelope that was completely empty. I had my order refunded, but it was too late to order a replacement online anywhere else. I would recommend ordering from Papier if you want a very expensive envelope to waste your time with.
The way this company packages the note cards is very bad (some kind of folded carton with gaps on the side and therefore my cards have bents and chips on the corners. Sent pics to customer service, their response is that I should have bought a gift box! Unbelievable! Do not waste your money thinking u are buying high quality product from a company that also doesn’t understand the word customer service!
Do not use this company. I order over £130 of Christmas cards almost 2 weeks before Christmas ( on next day delivery!) and still do not have them so will miss last post for Christmas. I can’t speak to a human or get in touch with anyone. I just get messages that they are coming but no timeline. I’m very sad about this. No apology or refund. DONT USE
I was sent the wrong design and it was impossible to contact anyone to get a refund. The telephone number given does not work and the digital response is a bot not a chat.
Hi, I am so sorry to hear you are not 100% happy with your order!

Please do email us on support@papier.com and we can assist you further!

Alicia :)
Your website needs updating. I was unable to add a gift note because of a glitch. Order needs to be canceled & reordered (if I decide to do so). I also could not change font on personalization of item. I'm still waiting for item to be cancelled so I can reorder. Very frustrating...
I am so sorry to hear you are not 100% happy with your order process!

Please do email us on support@papier.com and we can assist you further and cancel the order so it can be amended!
I paid for express delivery 10 days ago when I placed my order. The order still has not even been sent from their factory. I no longer trust the company or the timing they provide. Extremely unprofessional as they can’t even tell me when the order will ship but rather just deflect by saying their printers are running as fast as they can.
I am so sorry to hear you are not 100% happy with your order!

Please do email us on support@papier.com and we can assist you further!
I ordered two sets of postcards and envelopes For Christmas presents and they arrived today. I’m absolutely furious with the way they arrived, neither are in a box as l was expecting and what’s even worse both were wrapped up together in ONE piece of tissue paper but they’re for different people so l’ll have to rip the tissue paper and then will just have to present them without anything protecting them. This is extremely disappointing and to be honest l feel like not giving them as presents at all.
I'm so sorry that your cards arrived like this! They should have come in sets, tied with a belly band, secured with a Papier sticker, and wrapped in tissue paper. I can see one of the team has been in touch via email to resolve this for you.
Customer Service Team
Terrible quality cards and the text is tiny! I could not possibly use the cards.
I am so sorry to hear you are not 100% happy with your order!

I can see my colleague has since credited your account so a new order can be placed with larger font sizing. If you need anything else, do contact us on support@papier.com :)
Arrived late and with another person's name-after spending extra money for personalization and quicker delivery. Deeply disappointed. I could only reach a "bot" and have no idea if they will make it right...
I am so sorry to hear you had this trouble with your order!

I have paid for express shipping for my order to ensure that my friend receives her birthday present on time and just received an email to say that they’re will be a delay. This is not the service I paid for and I’m really disappointed that my friend won’t get her gift on time. Won’t be ordering here again
I am so sorry to hear you had this trouble with your order! Please do email us on support@papier.com and we can assist you further with this!
I am writing to say how disappointed I am in the quality of the order I received. I ordered 3 calendars totaling $89.97 to give as gifts for our parents/grandparents. I have been anxiously awaiting receiving them as I am (was) so excited to gift them. The quality is severely lacking, they look homemade. They were advertised as “silk” paper. This is nothing more than cardstock. The “large” calendar has tiny date squares that barely anything can be written in and the print is SO light. The photos are not glossy, makes our beautiful photos look dull. I am EMBARRASSED to give these as Christmas gifts.
I am so sorry to hear you are not 100% happy with your order! Please do email us on support@papier.com and we can assist you further with this!
Awful quality. Awful customer service.
I was incredibly disappointed in this planner. Very thin paper. Writing on one side, ruins the page on the reverse. I would not recommend.
I was very disappointed in this planner. It looks nice and layout and content and good. However, the paper is so thin that writing on one page ruins the page on the reverse. I would not recommend.
My order of 30 x personalised turtle note paper and envelopes arrived loosely wrapped in a single piece of scruffy tissue paper with a half torn sticker holding it together. No gift box as was clearly displayed in the product images. I was very surprised at this poor presentation from a company that sells itself on being quite the opposite. I sent an email to enquire about this and was told that the gift box was an optional extra that you can add at checkout. Firstly it does not say this on the images of the giftbox (I have screengrabs to prove this fact) which is misleading but also I was not given any such option at checkout. I replied to their email saying as much and then received a second reply where they backtracked and said actually this option wouldn't have come up because I purchased more than 20 sheets. So, in summary, misleading product description page and images, followed by an inaccurate email from customer services and the end result is I have 30 loose sheets of writing paper for my £40 in scruffy packaging. This was supposed to be a Christmas present for my mother, she deserves better than this! So it will be disposed of and I will find an alternative company to purchase from.
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 12,394 reviews