Order Blinds Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Order Blinds Online
Read Order Blinds Online Reviews

info@orderblinds.co.uk

Faultless, speedy service, quality roller blind. Would recommend and use this company again. Very useful being able to order fabric sample first. The company thoughtfully sent an extra sample in slightly different shade as well as. It was better than the one is ordered, thank you for initiative. I’m delighted with the blackout roller blind I ordered.
Helpful and professional service. Very pleased with my blinds.
this company i would not trust i ordered over the phone one day then the next they took my money then a fortnight later i get an email saying that my order had been put on hold by mistake how can this happen when the guy took my order over the phone straight into the computer and saying my order had gone through yet they took my money before they even did the order JUST DONT TOUCH THESE AT ANYTIME
Ordered seven blinds (cost of order was over £1000). Blinds arrived but when opened six were wrinkled and creased. Notified Order Blinds' about this and was told to wait a week for blinds to 'drop' as the creasing was caused by the blinds being rolled up. When they didn't drop I made contact again and this time was told that the creases were either caused by transport/delivery (transport that the blind company arrange) or storage of the blinds from delivery to installation (the blinds had been innocently stored inside a house). When I complained again I was told this time that it was either the fabric at fault (not the case as the laminators had confirmed the batch of fabric was fine when received) or because of installation. How can installation cause massive creasing within the blinds' surface in six of the seven blinds? Just look at the photos! Complained and asked for a refund. Had to chase up this complaint with a few emails and a phone call as wasn't responded to. Was told no I wouldn't get a refund but they could offer me 15% off next order! However, if I did this, they wouldn't be able to guarantee success next time around. When I responded to this because I wasn't happy my email was ignored. Complaint was dealt with in a very dismissive way. Wasn't even put in touch with managing director when requested which is a must in this kind of situation. Customer service team are slow to respond; You will constantly have to chase responses and are made to feel unimportant.
I have looked at other reviews and can see other similar complaints. My advice: GO DIRECTLY TO NV BLINDS (the company that order blinds use to do their lamination). They offer the same service but better and without the ridiculous mark up in price. Order Blinds cannot deliver and have no concept of quality control or providing a decent service.
Consulted Citizens Advice and will take this further. Use this company at your own peril!
The blind was easy to install, looks great the only problem we had was the cord is very tight and is easier to pull the blind down but it is stiffer to pull up.
To say I am thrilled with my blinds is an understatement. Initially there was a problem with the stock of the fabric but they went the extra mile to make sure they were made and with me in time for my son to put them up for me on his planned visit. In fact they were here quite a few days before. Now they are up I am delighted, just what I wanted and have made a huge difference to my conservatory. I can see out into my garden whilst still blocking the sun but allowing a in lot of light, something I could not do with my previous verticals. They are going to be a godsend next summer.
They are extremely good quality and look very stylish too. My only tiny criticism is that they sometimes stick together a little crooked on the edges where they overlap, or overlap the wrong way but I opted for chainless weights and the fabric is quite lightweight so I am wondering if this might not have happened had I had chains. However, in the grand scheme of things it is a very small price to pay, I just have to remember to tilt them slowly to cause as little sway as possible.
I cannot fault the customer service and quality and will definitely be buying from them again.
I would recommend them to anyone.
Order Blinds Online 5 star review on 20th November 2019
Used Order Blinds before.
Great service, blinds are perfect.
No delays in delivery.
Would recommend without hesitation.
My experience with Order Blinds was excellent. I ordered quite a large custom roller blind (about 2.3m x 1m) with a complex image I supplied. Within a couple of days Order Blinds provided a proof which showed exactly how the blind would look and allowed me to make adjustments. When the blind came it was exactly what I wanted and fitted perfectly. I am very impressed and will certainly use Order Blinds again when I need another blind.
Dear Mr Sharp,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we're so pleased to hear that you're so happy with your custom photo blind!

If you would be agreeable and it wouldn't be too much bother we would love to share it on our social media channels? If you have time to send us a photograph at marketing@orderblinds.co.uk it would be very much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Order Blinds
Ordered a variety of different size replacement slats,couple of new vertical blinds,not long waiting time to arrive,colour is a true match as on website,everything was labelled so made installation easier,will definitely use Order Blinds again
Delighted with blinds. Perfect fit. Order acknowledged by return and delivered on date stated. Could thoroughly recommend. Excellent service.
Easy to order, received when expected and the blind is good quality.
Order arrived within time frame. Good instructions on website to help with ordering the right size. Ordering process very user friendly. Blinds are up in bathroom, colour works well and they are a perfect fit.
Good quality product. Watch the YouTube tutorial before trying to hang them.
Easy straight forward way to order bespoke blinds online. I was sent a proof of what the finished product would look like before going ahead with my order. Absolutely loved it!
This was the second time I’ve bought blinds. They fitted perfectly and didn’t take long to put up. Perfectly dark once closed. Very happy
Excellent service, quality blinds which fit perfectly to measurements provided.
Lovely blinds the whales look great in our bathroom. Quick delivery and easy to fit.
Had a holiday picture printed on to a black out blind, the finished product looks great. Thanks for a great service and a great blind.
Cheapest I found around, but blind feels and looks like a high quality product
I am very pleased with the blind which was easy to fit. It looks good and is easy to operate. I particularly valued the phone call I had warning me that the dimensions of my window fell slightly outside the tolerance of the blind and making sure I still wanted to go ahead as it is not 100% light tight. Thank you.
Order Blinds Online is rated 4.75 based on 1,884 reviews