Order Blinds Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Order Blinds Online
Read Order Blinds Online Reviews

info@orderblinds.co.uk

Easy to use website, kept me informed, blinds are perfect fit, no faults, look good, very happy
Blinds not damaged, I was concerned as the box packaging was bent over I was worried the blinds would be bent but it missed them
Order Blinds Online 5 star review on 27th November 2020
I am delighted with my new blinds will not hesitate to recommend you to my friends will definitely use your company again when the need arises thank you
Blinds were really good. Quality of Venetian were exceptionally excellent. Good stuff.
I am so happy with these blinds. So easy to order exact size and to install. They have completely transformed our spare room. Will definitely be recommending this company to friends.
Excellent service, delivered in good time.
We purchased 13 sunscreen blinds from the company.
The quality was good, customer service good.
Good quality blinds would recommend, very pleased with the finished results.
Order Blinds Online 5 star review on 23rd November 2020
Easy to order, good quality blinds for a reasonable price and fast delivery.
Ordering on the website was quick and easy, with easy to follow guides on how to measure the window. Delivery was quick and the blind was easy to install. I bought a blackout easy fit blind for my bedroom, it looks smart and more importantly keeps the light out! Would definitely recommend.
Good instructions on website, prompt delivery and good final product. I ordered samples of the blind material before making my choice so I could accurately judge colour and texture. Based on my experience I would recommend.
I compared the quality and thickness of the blinds to other companies and there quality was the best out of all the samples I received
Order Blinds Online 5 star review on 19th November 2020
Excellent quality and easy to fit no issues whatsoever.
Great choice of brightly coloured blinds with no drill fixing ! Perfect for me in a rental. Great company to deal with from start to finish ☺️
Quick and perfect
Very good quality blinds for the price better than expected
Great quality product and value for money
Exactly as described , good quality, prompt service ,delayed delivery but that was out of their control [day late ,] fitted perfectly ,recommended
I am delighted with my Blind, perfect colour and fit. Thank you.
fast delivery and were absolutely in love with the animal blind for our baby's room
the blind it ery good and fits our window perfectly.ery quick deliery times
Does what it says on the tin, simple and straightforward.
Easy to order and order came through perfect
Order Blinds Online is rated 4.75 based on 1,884 reviews