Order Blinds Online Reviews

Order Blinds Online 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Mrs Sarah Eve
Order Blinds Online 5 star review on 7th April 2021
Ms Jan Marquis
I ordered 4 roller blinds each of them as described, excellent quality and easy to fit. Measurements were accurate. Waterproof coating is fab in the kitchen. Delivered as promised. Highly recommend..
We are very pleased with our new sunscreen roller blinds and even happier about the customer service that was provided by Order Blinds. If only all online customer services were as easy to contact and quick to respond as Emily. She went above and beyond what we expected and helped us through the whole process. Thank you! We will definitely order from them again.
I found this company very helpful and am delighted with this blind that has sketches of the Caribbean and Tenerife where we have an apartment. Several people have admired the work and think the company prices are .good
Excellent on all counts: value for money, accuracy of information, ease of ordering, speedy service and quality of goods. Thank you
Made to measure blinds - provided in a metal frame however this did not fully fit due to size of frame which is not documented on the website. Frame was flimsy and edges were rough where they had been cut. Phoned to discuss however told as they were made to measure nothing could be done. I’d suggest greater transparency about fixtures and fitting as this impacts on installation
easy to use web site , quick delivery , fitted perfect
Perfect 👍
Good quality and quick delivery, very happy.
Lovely vertical blinds. Easy to fit with good instructions. Excellent service and prompt delivery. Cannot praise highly enough. Thank you.
Order Blinds Online 5 star review on 19th July 2021
I have used Order Blinds Online a few times now and would recommend them . They have great prices ,their service is always prompt and the website is easy to navigate . Thanks .
Excellent service, have used "Order Blinds" quite a few times and they have always been quick and precise with the delivery and what I ordered. Would definately recommend
Beautiful blind. Fits perfectly. Just what I needed.
So pleased with my order. Easy to navigate website, great communication, blind true to picture, fast delivery. Cannot rate my experience highly enough. Would definitely recommend this company.
Having ordered a blind to fit our child's window, we were hugely impressed by the accuracy, quality and speed of delivery. We will definitely be using Order Blinds again for our future black out blind needs!
Great quality blinds at a reasonable price. Easy order process and delivered when expected. Very happy.
Fantastic and quick what more can I say. Thank you.
I purchased 5 sets of blackout blinds for a large bedroom window that fit in rails on the glass so need no tools to fit. The fitting system is ingenious but the results are poor. Whilst light does not get through the fabric it certainly does bleed through everywhere else. I thought I was purchasing the kind of system you have in a caravan where no light gets in but this is far from the case. Sadly I feel I have wasted my £375 and could have spent it more wisely elsewhere. We have plenty of other windows that need blackout blinds so I will find an alternative supplier.
Hi Richard, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We’re sorry to hear that you’re not happy with your order. Our perfect fit blinds are not sold as a complete blackout blind, I’m afraid. The perfect fit frame is designed to fit perfectly over the frame of a UPVC window. Although the fabric is complete blackout, this is not a complete blackout blind, as some light will leak around the fabric. For a complete blackout blind, these are sold on our website as a Total Blackout Blind, please see below. These blinds are designed to fit on the edge of a recess. https://www.orderblinds.co.uk/dept/total-blackout-roller-blind_d01274.htm If you would like any advice on what blinds would be suitable for your windows, our customer service team are more than happy to help.
Blinds arrived on time. Well packed and good quality reasonable priced
perfect fit blackout blinds arrived in reasonable time and were easy to fit.
Great service and great quality.
Order Blinds Online is rated 4.75 based on 2,179 reviews