Order Blinds Online Reviews

Order Blinds Online 5 star review on 30th March 2022
Mr David Robinson
Rachel Bielby
Order Blinds Online 5 star review on 11th February 2022
Perfect in every way can't fault the quality the staff are excellent no request to much trouble. The blinds are gorgeous. I would recommend to anyone
Really pleased with my beautiful new blind. It really finished of my new kitchen to perfection. Not too expensive either as it is a bespoke item. Very quick delivery.
Great blinds. Website easy to navigate and above all a fantastic price. Very happy !
Lovely blind. Gives privacy but allows lots of light to come through. Straight forward enough to put up although a little difficult drilling into lintel over window when choosing this position in the recess. Have now put further order in for same type.
Excellent service, very prompt delivery and a very good product.
Lovely product. Quick delivery
I needed an extra long roller blind. Something I didn’t think was available as it was over 2. 7m. It was a black out blind for the side of an all glass sun room. Despite its size it arrived undamaged and I erected it without a problem with help from my wife. Despite its length, the blind did not sag as I feared it might and blacked out more of the sun than the expensive roof blind supplied by the manufacturers of the sun room. For some odd reason the new blind has a slight smell of lavender which is very pleasant. I am sure my senses are deceiving me but I don’t mind.
Order Blinds Online 5 star review on 19th May 2022
Beautiful blind arrived in good time. Would use this company again.
Good system but doesnt seem to quite fit the window in one corner Windows are brand new and we measured in more than one place across the window so wonder if the blind has been cut slightly wrong. It will work at a push but just means it wasn't quite as straightforward to fit as hoped
These blinds were really easy to fit, they look great and really do block almost all light. I couldn't be happier. I looked at several sites and these were the most affordable, but without comprising on quality. I highly recommend these.
Quick service, well packaged. Very pleased with my order.
Great quality for the price! Super fast shipping only took a few days , brilliant!
Ordered waterproof blind replacements arrived in few days , brilliant spot on size and with all the components needed plus spares.will definitely buy from you again when required.
Excellent service just what I ordered and very quick.
excellent service from beginning to end, so good I am ordering more !
Excellent service prompt delivery size came as ordered with the hangers weights and string for the bottom,,,,I am very happy especially at the price
Really happy with my blinds. The service was very good and it was easy to place my order. The blinds are actually better than I expected and I would highly recommend.
Blinds were exactly what we ordered, very happy with the product, easy to install.
Order Blinds Online 5 star review on 18th May 2022