Order Blinds Online Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Order Blinds Online
Mr Mark Williamson
"Very easy to use website. Blind arrived quickly and was well packaged. Simple to assemble and fit to our composite front door. The blind is brilliant and being custom made fits without any gaps and doesnt rattle around. 10/10 product. Its a bit expensive but I've got a bespoke product."
Nicola Houseman
"Absolutely love our blinds. Service fantastic and the response to our measuring error sorted immediately."
Lisa James
"The blind is lovely. Well made, really finishes of my bathroom. Service was excellent. Will definitely recommend."
"Really helpful people providing an efficient and friendly service. The blinds are good quality, reasonably priced and arrive within the timeframe promised."
"They forgot to send the product. Only after chasing them, we managed to get it delivered. Once we received the blind we realised that the chain was broken and the fabric was not cut straight. We contacted the customer service and we were told we had to install the chain they were going to send ourselves! Who pays is not supposed to do the job too. Replacing the chain was all but a straightforward job. It took me 2-3 hours. Of course we had to cut the fabric straight too. The quality of the product is quite low, far lower than what we were expecting for what we paid: over 200£!"
"I ordered a roller blind for our en-suite shower room. It was very quickly delivered, made to my exact measurements. It was easy to fit and is of very good quality - much better than previous ones that I have bought on the High Street. All-in-all, a much better experience than I expected and I would definitely use Order Blinds Online again."
"Exactly what was ordered arrived quickly, neatly packaged and ready to install. Simple to follow instructions and blind that looks really good - impressed with the price and the overall experience, would definitely use again and have recommended to others already."
"Very good company to deal with. Kept me informed about the progress of my order. Orla Kiely blinds arrived by courier well packaged. Very happy with them, look beautiful in my kitchen. Recommend Order Blinds, will definitely use them again."
"Fabulous blinds look amazing and just completely furnish my windows"
"Nice blind, fairly priced. Problem with the order was dealt with and corrected promptly but unfortunately delayed installation for a few days"
"Excellent speedy and helpful service"
"Ordering was easy Blinds were great quality Great value for money As I live in N Ireland I was worried abt ordering and delivery but had no problem Was so impressed with previous order I measured other windows and reordered again Once again blinds arrived as described Will definitely recommend ordering from blinds online"
"Easy website to navigate. Good choice of product. Very happy with the service and quality of the blind. Would definitely recommend. Thank you."
"Brilliant blackout blind. Installed in bedroom. Good quality. Order admin and delivery time just okay. Had to make a couple of calls to chase. Would buy again."
"We chose the White 3% Openness Sunscreen Roller Blind to reduce the glare through our south west facing dining room window when we are eating. It works perfectly and the '3% openness' means you can just about make out the view through the window, but nobody can see in. It arrived on time was well packaged, fitted perfectly and looks great. Tip: make sure you measure the width at top and bottom to take account of any variance and avoid it scuffing the wall. Ours is a perfect fit. We will be ordering another one shortly."
"Great product,good service - would recommend wholeheartedly!"
"I have ordered blinds from order blinds several times i have found the good quality and despached quickly"
"Excellent Service, Knowledgeable & Very Polite when phoned re a query I had. Very Quick delivery and excellent quality, fitted easily, correctly and with no problems. Would use again, Totally Recommended."
"I like the blinds I bought. They seem to be of good quality. The price was acceptable. The service was very good and helpful. I totally recommend your company. Thank you."
"used several times,easy to order,experienced staff,prompt delivery as ,a company i think of first for these type of products."
"Excellent service had a few blinds now They did get one wrong but replaced it after I showed it was wrong colour Will be ordering again as need one for spare bedroom"
"Good quality and good value,really helpful if theres any queries"
"This is a great company to do business with, very easy ordering process and fast delivery. The blinds are great and look amazing when installed. I had to contact the customer service team as I lost a part (not their fault) and they very kindly sent me a replacement free of charge. Would highly recommend them."
Order Blinds Online is rated 4.77 based on 803 reviews