Order Blinds Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Order Blinds Online
Read Order Blinds Online Reviews

info@orderblinds.co.uk

Great service and excellent quality blinds. Exactly what we were expecting.
The blinds you made for us is brilllllll! Keep up the good work you do, when I need more blinds I will get back to you.
Quality of the blind was excellent. All materials to install it were provided. Fitted like a glove.
Delivered as stated, all complete and ready to fit, correct size, no problems...
Everything as expected. Good fit.
Good blinds, easy to use website, straight forward to put up and quick delivery.
Thanks
Service good, fabric lovely (pebble sky for the bathroom) and just as expected, EXCEPT when asked if measurements given were recess size or blind size, I said blind size as blind was outside recess, and expected fabric to be that width. However, that size included the blind + fittings, so my blind was 4 cms less in width than I wanted, but still thankfully wide enough.
On reviewing the website today, I see that 'fabric size' has been added into the options, which I don't think was there before, so maybe others had the same issue.
Excellent service, excellent quality! My blinds were easy to fit and look great am very impressed!
I have used this company several times in the past, and on each occasion I have found them to be extremely polite, efficient, and professional. My last order had a couple of issues, however they were more than happy to sort them without hesitation, and they were sorted out to my complete satisfaction. All staff there are extremely professional and competent, and I got the impression that nothing was too much trouble for them.
Although I was initially disappointed due to 1 missing vane and 1 dirty vane in my order a quick call to customer service soon had replacements sent, otherwise excellent service.
Easy to order online
Arrived when it said it would
Easy to install
Difficult to find a place that does spring roller blinds to order so happy with service.
Fantastic service with amazing product delivered. We couldn't be more pleased with our personalised roller blind - every client who sees the blinds in the background of our office during Zoom calls always comments how great it looks.
Great professional job. Easy to put up and quality fittings too
Much cheaper than other places, good quality blinds that arrived quickly, and look great! Lots of choice and I would consider buying from them again in future.
Excellent service and product. We ordered some replacement vertical blind slats. They were delivered before the estimated delivery date. They are superb quality and outstanding value for money. Will definetly be ordering from Order Blinds Online again.
The blinds are exactly as described and the quality is very good.
There was a huge choice of styles, colours and patterns and the website and ordering process was straight forward.
The blinds arrived on time and I'm very happy with them, I will be buying more in the future.
Having my own photo put onto a blind. Was contacted a few times during production to check that I was happy with colour which had changed a bit as photo enlarged.
Delivered on schedule and very happy with the result. Thank you
Quality product that lived up to description / pictures / expectations, and was supplied to the specifications and size that we requested. Would recommend.
We ordered samples that arrived quickly and then ordered the blind as custom made. The blind arrived within 7 days and was easy to fit and looks perfect - very happy 👍
Great service, easy to follow installation instructions, stellar-looking and solid product at a very good price. Puts amazon to shame👍
Order Blinds Online is rated 4.74 based on 1,846 reviews