Order Blinds Online Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Order Blinds Online
Miss Wioleta Kosecka
"Good quality rollets so easy to install even for me without DIY skills :)"
Mr Julian Consiglio JC0023MT
"Great blinds!"
Dr Antoinette Spence
"Fantastic experience ordering our new Venetian blinds. From helping me to order some perfect fit blinds along with matching window blind that couldn’t be ordered directly via the website, to delivery and the look of the blinds once they were up - we’re very happy with the whole service. We had a small problem where the wrong size brackets were sent out for our perfect fit blinds, but the problem was quickly resolved and the Order Blinds team immediately sent us replacement brackets. Very satisfied and I have already recommended them to a friend (can I have a discount on my next order if I convince my friend to make a purchase??!) Thanks to the order blinds team!"
"Good service and nice blinds. Had some queries which they resolved quickly on the phone. I went for the double roller blind which is nice. Perhaps not as good looking as a simple single roller but serves the purpose I had of privacy during the day with light coming in and a proper shade at night with the 2nd blind."
"excellent customer service, quick delivery and blind fitted beautifully. Would definitely order from you again."
"REALLY good customer service, great turnaround time and I love my blinds!"
"I ordered two different type of blinds which - really pleased with the quality of both. Part of the fixture was missing from one but they responded quickly and sent it straight away. I would definitely use Order Blinds Online again if needing another blind."
"very pleased good quality"
"First Blind sent was broken but it was quickly replaced with a new Blind with no quibbling. The replacement Blind worked exactly as expected and I am very pleased with it. So overall the company and the product were great"
"Very pleased with my blinds fit perfect"
"Fab service. Good quality. Blind arrivedas described and easy to put up. Sample perfect match too"
"Very happy"
"Fit perfectly, and so easy. Handy videos helped. Well packed with no problems, and quite a few spare screws. Couldn't be happier."
"Was looking for something for our kitchen window to give us privacy but not block out and light and enables us to see out. Found Order Blinds Online had just thing. We get sun in kitchen and this cuts out the glare and heat. Great that we can still see out but no-one can see in. At night it is reversed but we have another blind for night time. Ordering was easy, just follow the instructions on the website. Arrived as promised. Easy to install. Brilliant blinds. Would recommend."
"Beautiful blinds. So happy with them will be ordering more soon"
"Really good blinds, thank you."
"Very easy to order from the website, lots of choice, and blinds arrived quickly. Installation was very simple. Would definitely use again."
"Great price and quality!"
"Absolutely amazing service and very good quality. Definitely recommend 😁"
"Better than other sites as you can specify your own slat length and quantity. Others want window measurements not acceptable for replacement slats."
"Excellent service. We did have a slight problem with the return mechanism on the blind, but the support and advice given was excellent and soon resolved the issue."
"Excellent website. Quick and efficient service. Quality and price of blinds first class."
"Our roller blind was very well made, this was important as we had to have a backing material which needed to be laminated onto our fabric. Order Blinds Online did a superb job."
Order Blinds Online is rated 4.75 based on 1,057 reviews