Order Blinds Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Order Blinds Online
Read Order Blinds Online Reviews

info@orderblinds.co.uk

Good choice of blinds, easy to order, good price compared to other companies. Very happy with quality of blind. Delivered 7 days after order. Would recommend and use again.
Ordered samples online which arrived in days.
Placed an order for replacement vanes only, they arrived ahead of schedule, packaged brilliantly, excellent quality & fantastic service!
I ordered 2 blackout roller blinds for a bedroom. The lead in time was stated as 3 weeks but they arrived in around 10 days. They look really nice and seem nice quality, the blackout works very well and they are a nice fit, even for my slightly wonky Victorian windows. I am really happy with my purchase and the service.
Excellent blinds and fast delivery
I ordered a few samples they arrived very fast, and I was able to choose the replacement slats I loved.
The colour and quality is brilliant.
It was so easy to order and speedy delivery meant my blinds were up in next to to time .
Highly recommended 👌
Very quick delivery and quality is great
Easy shopping experience luv the blinds have yet to be fitted as doing the baby’s bedroom out I’m sure they will look great though
Delighted with my new bathroom blind, ordering was simple, the order came quicker than expected, the quality is excellent and fitting was very straighforward. I would recommend Order Blinds Online to anyone and will use them again.
Well made website, easy to purchase and size. Blind was easy to install and made of quality materials.
Love my new blind! Instructions were easy to follow and blind is of good quality. Thank you!
Excellent quality blinds. Lovely modern design. And really easy to fit. All fittings very sturdy. We love them. Thanks.
Buying is easy, quality of the product is excellent, fitting was a nightmare - the pins to enable a no drill installation bent easily and the whole process was time consuming. Once installed they look brilliant.
Great service. Fast delivery and excellent quality. Will definitely be ordering again!
The rainbow blind is gorgeous and is much appreciated by my 4 year old granddaughter. It arrived promptly, the on-line instructions were clear and it was easy to put up. The fabric is thick and light-proof. The design is really attractive and easy to colour co-ordinate with any room. We had to have a bright pink wall. Guess who chose the colour!
Order Blinds Online 5 star review on 16th September 2020
Gorgeous blind!

However delivery was so long and delayed communication from customer service. If you don’t need in a hurry then it’s fine.
Very happy with replacement vertical blind slats that we received, so much so that we have ordered some more. Very reasonably priced and a wide range of colours. Delivery arrived when stated. Am happy to recommend.
Ordered online and received the blinds very quickly. Very pleased with the blinds. Excellent service and great product for the price. Would recommend
Easy ordering experience, and a quick delivery.
colour of blind not quite what you seen on screen
All Perfect, Thanks
Excellent service provided!

Blinds were delivered on time and in perfect working order
Order Blinds Online is rated 4.74 based on 1,808 reviews