Order Blinds Online Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Order Blinds Online
Nicola Houseman
Nicola Houseman
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely love our blinds. Service fantastic and the response to our measuring error sorted immediately."
Lisa James
Lisa James
"The blind is lovely. Well made, really finishes of my bathroom. Service was excellent. Will definitely recommend."
Mrs Ina Blanco
Mrs Ina Blanco
Verified Buyer
"They were easy to fit and we ordered black out blinds and they do the job goog"
"Still waiting for the blinds. Waited in all day Friday. The tracking information said “No one to receive. Card left.” No card was left. Phoned company this morning and they could only say we were 11th on the list. But not how long that would mean. They had no idea and had no way of contacting the drivers. Waited in all day and was (coincidentally) standing right by front door when the tracking information said we were out and card was left. Needless to say, no card was left. Tomorrow is Sunday so the wait will start again on Monday. Feel that this company must have recently changed their delivery service and not for the better."
Mrs Valerie Currie
Verified Buyer
"Very happy. Found them easy to put up."
Mrs Sheila Booker
Verified Buyer
"quality product, good info on web site and call answering"
"Ordering the blinds through Ebay was simple and a phone call to clarify one point was a sign of the personal service. The blinds were easy to put together and fit perfectly. Have already recomended to a relative."
"Really pleased with our anti-UV blinds. The website is easy to use, the blinds were delivered promptly (considering they are manufactured to measure) and were easy to assemble and put up. One of the chains snapped after a few days but my issue was dealt with quickly and professionally and 2 new chains arrived a few days later. Overall very impressed"
"Very helpful customer service during ordering process. Well made blind slats, supplied with all the accessories and efficient delivery. Ten out of ten."
Mrs Maureen Martin
Verified Buyer
"Colour of slats varied from the sample I chose. Trying to insert the plastic blocks was impossible as the slots at the bottom were too narrow. My husband had to use a small plane to shave off the bottom of the plastic to make them smaller. As you can imagine this was both very annoying and time consuming. So instead of taking a short time to finish the job, it took about three hours, and that was with me helping my husband! The good thing about the product is the efficiency of the blackout, but apart from that I am so disappointed as the colour differential does'nt look good and I feel as if I have wasted my money."
"Quick to oder and be delivered"
"Website easy to use with full instructions on measuring and fitting. Order processed to time. Goods were excellent."
Mrs Linda Winters
Verified Buyer
"very happy with the quality of my blind, and the instructions of how to hang it were very simple to follow."
Mrs Janet Cloke
Verified Buyer
"Still have not received order."
Hi Mrs Cloke,

We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your delivery date. I have checked our system and the parcel tracking and can see that your item was delivered and signed for on the day this review was left.

If this is not the case please do let us know as soon as possible so we can resolve the issue.

Many thanks.
Mrs Norma Critchlow
Verified Buyer
"Bit slow in delivery but lovely quality blinds"
Mrs Sarah Clarke
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant customer service. Speedy order and lots of thanks to Emily Marriott for noticing and rectifying my measuring mistakes!"
Mr John Newson
Verified Buyer
"Ordered 2 large bathroom roller blinds. They were good quality, fitted well and are exactly as specified. Good value and good service."
"ok, issue was resolved"
PATRICK KIRWAN
Verified Buyer
"BLINDS WERE VERY GOOD AND WERE EASY TO FIT , HAD ALL THE CHAINS AND WEIGHTS. PRICE WAS EXCELLENT AND DELIVERY WAS GOOD."
"Easy to order They came on time There was no variation in price They were easy to fit They fitted perfectly The blackout blinds we bought were the only one we found on the market that were made out of material rather than plastic."
Miss Lesley Clark
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to order and quick and precise delivery"
"Easy to understand website, good selection of styles/colours, order arrived reasonably quickly and was exactly as ordered, with clear and simple fitting instructions included."
"Very happy with blind, did all it was said to do."
Order Blinds Online is rated 4.76 based on 739 reviews