Order Blinds Online Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Order Blinds Online
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely love our blinds. Service fantastic and the response to our measuring error sorted immediately."
Lisa James
"The blind is lovely. Well made, really finishes of my bathroom. Service was excellent. Will definitely recommend."
Mrs Ina Blanco
Mrs Ina Blanco
Verified Buyer
"They were easy to fit and we ordered black out blinds and they do the job goog"
Ms Sylvia Clarke
Verified Buyer
"The instructions that came with the blind didn’t match the blind, spent ages trying to find out how to spring load it without it constantly unwinding, very frustrating."
Hi Sylvia,

I'm sorry to hear that you received the incorrect instructions with your blind. I have just sent you an email with the correct instructions on there.

With regards to the blind losing its tension, i have also emailed over some instructions on how to resolve this issue.

Please do accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused. If you would like to discuss this further please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,
Emily.
Claire Complisson
Verified Buyer
"The blinds are fab, easy to install (once I had figured out the instructions which can be a bit iffy) and look wonderful. They work beautifully too and all for a very very competitive price. However, this is not the reason I am singing their praises to everyone I know and recommending them all over. The customer service with Order Blinds is genuinely the best I have ever experienced. Really quick responses, very personal, extremely helpful and accommodating. They did everything they could to help out when (my fault!) one of the blinds was the wrong size and i needed the replacement rushed (mum visiting), they were super quick and helpful when i needed guidance on measuring and assembly and also when I needed to replace one blind as it was falling apart. Just brilliant service. Thank you ever so much, I will be using them again for certain and recommend them to everyone."
Russell Wilkinson
Verified Buyer
"The blinds are very well made good customer service & quick delivery very pleased with the service."
"They were responsive when the blind broke and did fix it. After service I was pleased with"
"Great service, i phoned and emailed about the correct sizing of one of the blinds and i received immediate (and helpful) answers. The range of colours is great and the quality is suberb value for money. I have already recommended this company to a friend and will continue to do so."
"They look great, brilliant service, many thanks"
"Great Value for Money!"
Mr Henry Hau
Verified Buyer
"I ordered the total blackout blind and am absolutely delighted with it! It was easy to install and makes the room totally dark, even during the day. I love it :D"
"Great range of blinds, excellent online ordering process, quick delivery and superb quality product. Also telephone queries/ordering is quick and friendly. Now had 2 orders and completely delighted with both."
Fred Mugridge
Verified Buyer
"very professional well made good quality blinds excellent customer service very pleaased will buy from again Thank you"
"Website very informative and gave good advice on how to measure up for your blind. Product arrived very quickly and installed without too much swearing! Will definitely use again. :-)"
A Hargraves
Verified Buyer
"the blinds were poorly described and did not work; but to make matters worse, because blinds are bespoke they cannot be returned. so we lost over £100 just because the company failed to describe their product accurately! Definitely will not recommend and certainly will not use again!"
Good morning,

As discussed previously over the phone & via email, we do provide both written fitting guides & video guides on our site to demonstrate how this particular product works.

We advise that due to the frame for the perfect fit blind, this requires a 2.5cm clearance all of the way around the glass to fit correctly. When we spoke on the phone, it had transpired that you unfortunately did not have this clearance and were also trying to fit one complete blind over two sets of glass. As this is a product which is designed to fit over each pane of glass, this will not work.

As a good will gesture, we can of course offer you 15% off of a new blind with us and assist you in which blind would be most suitable for your window type.

If you would like to discuss this further please do not hesitate to contact us.
Mrs Anne Kilgallon
Verified Buyer
"So easy to order, even phoned me to check details I had omitted. 2nd time of ordering from them. Great Service. Highly recommend."
Mrs Maria Stelfox
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality blinds with fast delivery. I would definitely use again!"
Verified Buyer
"FITTED PERFECT VERY FAST DELIVERY EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION A+1"
Mr Gary Johnson
Verified Buyer
"Exactly what we were looking for."
Kay Broadbent
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, perfect product, better than anticipated."
"Good range of clours"