Order Blinds Online Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Order Blinds Online
Mrs Ina Blanco
Mrs Ina Blanco
Verified Buyer
"They were easy to fit and we ordered black out blinds and they do the job goog"
Mrs Anne Gibbs
Mrs Anne Gibbs
Verified Buyer
"Very well made easy to follow fitting instructions. Very pleased with the end result"
Mrs Jennifer Mullins
Mrs Jennifer Mullins
Verified Buyer
"We recieved our order very quickly and were completely happy from the quality and they fit perfectly! Great price, too!"
"I was nervous about ordering from Canada – without Measure Protect. (Total Blockout blinds with aluminum side rails are not available in North America. But I knew these are THE solution to get total darkness.) And Orderblinds had the best prices. Emily Marriott answered all my questions. So patient and efficient, she made ordering easy and reassured me. I am very glad I ordered from Orderblinds.co.uk. It took only 4 days to get the blinds in Montreal. The packaging clearly identified the content and manufacturer so Customs Canada did not have to open the box for inspection (which adds $30 to customs duty fees.) So, the delivery was not too expensive. These blinds are amazing. They give me 3 extra hours of sleep every night! I was used to wake up early even when I had gone to bed very late. Now I can sleep as much as I need to. It makes a big difference for my migraines. I get more sleep, and I can also sleep whenever I need to. There is no smell (unlike with other PVC or vinyl products.) The blinds are a quality item: easy to install, easy to use. They look good and have completely changed my life. Getting more and better sleep really makes a difference! I already had blackout roller blinds, but the little bit of light coming through the sides of my old blinds would wake me up at sunrise. And the street light next to my window never let my bedroom become this dark. I never thought it would make that much difference, but it does. There was a little problem. I received replacement blinds in another 4 days. The customer service is outstanding! Ordering from Canada, I took a chance. And I don’t regret it. Thank you Emily! You are amazing! (I hope your bosses realize how good you are.) Best, Catherine"
Mel Graves
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service, very prompt delivery. Blind fits perfectly! Would definitely buy from this website again"
Linda Kirby
Verified Buyer
"Ordered 7 blinds in total 6 were for a bay window and the other for bedroom . Wasn’t sure how to measure for the bay window so I phoned for advice. Spoke to a lady called Morag and she gave me great advice and really helped me. Such a nice lady. I went for the white wooden 50mm blinds and when they arrived I couldn’t wait to get them up . Wow they look amazing and the quality are excellent. I was so chuffed I have ordered more for the rest of the house. Thank you order blinds I will definitely recommend you for your 1st class service and blinds."
"I have just ordered the last electric blind for my house. I have used this company for electric blinds (x6) for our family room, one for a landing and now completing the master bedroom with the final blind. The service I have received has been exemplary and the products truly excellent (electric roller blinds with rechargeable battery packs). I can strongly recommend this company."
"Blinds received were poorly made, the blind material had not been applied straight to the aluminium pole, and also not centrally to the pole, meaning I had to basically take it apart and reassemble it to enable the blind to even roll up properly without overlapping to one side. Also the cut side of the material was frayed."
Mrs Christine Lokucewicz
Verified Buyer
"Staff-Morag Rice really helpful & everything ordered came really quickly."
Lauriena Moody
Verified Buyer
"So pleased with these blinds and the service. Well done keep it up."
Mr Dennis Logan
Verified Buyer
"The order was good value for money quality is very good I would order blinds from your company again no problem"
Mrs Margaret Stratford
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic Blinds well made, 4th lot I have had from this company! 1st class service"
Mr David Paterson
Verified Buyer
"From sending material samples, to the finished product being despatched was simple, straight forward and very prompt. The product is well made and very good vaue, I purchased three roller blinds made to a good spec. for less than one blind from a local retailer."
Mrs Sheila Pickles
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, pattern as expected from pic on site ,cheap way of getting brand new blinds ,they look lovely. my only negative ( which has nothing to do with the blinds them selves) ,the box arrived opened which could have lost contents ."
Mr Kevin Powell
Verified Buyer
"We ordered the Perfect Fit Dim Out Roller Blinds for out new French Doors. They were very easy to order and the instructions for measuring were clear and easy to understand. They arrived within the allotted time given and well packaged. The frames were fairly easy to assemble and the blinds not too difficult to fit. We are delighted with the end result. The blinds look neat and tidy and do not flap around when you open the door. We would not hesitate to recommend Order Blinds Online and would use again."
Mrs Pamela Bohill
Verified Buyer
"The blinds are lovely but a little bit long"
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Mrs Bohill. If the issue with the length of the vanes was a mistake on our part please do get in touch and we can arrange replacements to be sent out to you ASAP. Many thanks - The Order Blinds Team
Mrs Christine Johnson
Verified Buyer
"Cos I as a very silly person asked for a blind to be made the wrong way round. When I rang to order another blind the very nice person gave me a discount. The first blind was very small and the second blind fit perfectly."
"I rate Order Blinds 5stars for both product and service. The first blinds I had from them had a problem with the fabric letting some light through, but they quickly got a replacement out to me. The replacement is fantastic. In my room with the blind down I can't tell the difference between night and day. Working nights, this is important to me and the blinds really do the job. Excellent product and excellent service. (Total Blackout Blinds from BlocBlinds, supplied by Order Blinds.)"
Mr Graham Parker
Verified Buyer
"Easy ordering and quick delivery. Easy to fit and quality satisfactory."
"Good quality and service."
Mr Brian McGahan
Verified Buyer
"The best company to deal with. We have used Order Blinds for several properties now and always receive excellent service and a really good product."
"Second order for replacement vertical blind vanes, excellent service again. Amazing value!"
Mr Neil Startin
Verified Buyer
"Cheapest price I found online for roller blinds. Good quality for the price. Easy to install, work well. Very happy with ease of ordering and speed of delivery. Watch out though when removing from the packaging, I managed to cut through the cords when unpacking."
Order Blinds Online is rated 4.82 based on 509 reviews