One Green Bottle Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Green Bottle
Read One Green Bottle Reviews

About One Green Bottle:

onegreenbottle began over 14 years ago to provide a sustainable alternative to single use plastic water bottles and to maintain operations with solid eco credentials. Original supplier of stainless steel eco friendly drinks bottles and lunchboxes. Classic wide mouth bottles for easy cleaning, easy filling and in a range of stunning colours and styles. Zero plastic packaging.

+44 (0) 1273 013000

sales@onegreenbottle.com

Lady Bee Marina 15
Shoreham Port
Southwick
Sussex
BN42 4BW

Quick and efficient
Despite the situation with the virus,it arrived very quick and I am a very satisfied customer!
Love my new water bottle - decided to change from a plastic reusable after it broke. Great helpful service as had a query about what I’d ordered. Lightning speed delivery despite everything going on right now!
Quick delivery and excellent product. Instant hit with the kids.
Great products, great service. I have ordered from One Green Bottle before, just wanted larger capacity bottles for really hot days. Really good prices too, amazing value for money. Many thanks.
Love my new bottle! It’s my second purchase from One Green Bottle and the old one is still going strong. Great service and speedy delivery. Never using plastic bottles again.
Love the colour, love the fact that it’s not too heavy yet still holds a decent amount of water. Exactly what I wanted a sustainable water bottle with a straw that saves me buying plastic bottles of water so much! Very pleased.
I love my bottle! Exactly what I was looking for and absolutely worth the money. Thanks OGB!
Really fast delivery. Awesome stuff. Have been using OGB products for years now.
I have had my bottle for a year now , just replaced the cap and straw and I also got both my kids a bottle which they love ! Really great and hard wearing and bonus no nasty plastic πŸ‘πŸ»
Delivery at the speed of light, my kids love the shapes and colours, reasonable prices, lovely packaging.
Fantastic bottles, great sports cap sent out very promptly and a pleasure to deal with this company.
Quick delivery, great bottle, simple design, also very happy with my bamboo sporks, they will serve me fine if I have to get food on the go.
Prompt dispatch and delivery, very happy will purchase from them again 😊
So far so good with my bottle. The delivery was super speedy. I’m really impressed with the design and my cold water has stayed that way on a warm day in the sun.
I was really impressed with how quick the delivery was, it arrived the next day. The bottle looks great and keeps cold water cool for ages.
Great product, great service.
Fantastic bottle, exactly what I was expecting, well priced and was delivered extremely fast. Recommending to everyone who will listen :)
Excellent for my two year old and received next day
Delivery was quick and the bottles are great!
One Green Bottle is rated 4.94 based on 163 reviews