One Green Bottle Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Green Bottle
Read One Green Bottle Reviews

About One Green Bottle:

onegreenbottle began over 14 years ago to provide a sustainable alternative to single use plastic water bottles and to maintain operations with solid eco credentials. Original supplier of stainless steel eco friendly drinks bottles and lunchboxes. Classic wide mouth bottles for easy cleaning, easy filling and in a range of stunning colours and styles. Zero plastic packaging.

+44 (0) 1273 013000

One Green Bottle 5 star review on 2nd June 2021
Elle H
One Green Bottle 5 star review on 29th May 2021
Blair S
Overall good service, nice product.
Posted 44 minutes ago
Fantastic product! They may se expensive, but the stay cool ones actually work....even in a heatwave walking in the Derbyshire dales! Very impressive 😁
Still I don't receive my order
Excellent rapid service, perfect bottles!
Excellent product and price with swift delivery.
Awesome bottle, awesome service and great to see a company doing something about all the plastic floating about. I work offshore and the amount of plastic we see is disgusting! Everyday we fish atleast one balloon out of the sea. This is why I chose your product!
So happy I found this company, love everything they stand for environmentally. Beautifully made high quality products. Quick shipping and reasonable prices for the quality of the products.
Great bottles! Bought a 350ml curvy with classic sports cap for my son and it has been so good I have just purchased another for his little brother. The bottles are easy to use and indestructible! (They are 2 and 4 years old so they do get dropped often!)
Really good quality bottles, extremely light and well designed. Bought them as gifts and don’t want to give them away!
Fantastic, ethical products. Great to see that the product has been developed further since last time we bought one too. I love how you can use the bottles one handed when you’re on the move and carrying something in your other hand. No leaks and tough and sturdy design.
Great bottle keeps my water lovely and cool and a great design
Paper bag packaging is wonderful. Water Bottle and holder perfect. Thank you.
Excellent bottles, practically indestructible, replaceable parts on the lids
Super bottles, great quality. Bought to help with becoming new parents and not being able to drink a hot drink straight away or from a mug while feeding! Certainly does the job
Great bottles, no leaks, happy kids and happy parents!
I've bought your bottles for my children, it's brilliant that they never leak unlike the plastic ones. Very durable as well.
Excellent company, very quick delivery and any issues are sorted quickly. Recommend.
I've had my 1200ml one green bottle for 3 years now. Use it everyday at home or out. Great product, large size perfect as my family always forget to bring a drink👍
The bottle is amazing, but the pictures in the website are a very misleading. Bought a pompom life bottle, was expecting it to be somewhat warm silver in colour, turns out to be quite pink actually. Not what I was looking for :(
So lovely to have cool water on these hot days
One Green Bottle is rated 4.94 based on 1,273 reviews