One Green Bottle Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Green Bottle
Read One Green Bottle Reviews

About One Green Bottle:

onegreenbottle began over 14 years ago to provide a sustainable alternative to single use plastic water bottles and to maintain operations with solid eco credentials. Original supplier of stainless steel eco friendly drinks bottles and lunchboxes. Classic wide mouth bottles for easy cleaning, easy filling and in a range of stunning colours and styles. Zero plastic packaging.

+44 (0) 1273 013000

sales@onegreenbottle.com

Lady Bee Marina 15
Shoreham Port
Southwick
Sussex
BN42 4BW

I ordered a bottle as a gift for my niece and it arrived nice and quick . I was kept up to date with the order and when it would arrive. Lovely eco friendly packaging too.
Absolutely love the bottles and the customer service is always amazing! Thank you One Green Bottle!
Great product and excellent customer service.
Great service, super quick delivery, fantastic products
I'm very impressed with the customer service (my recent email request for product advice was answered swiftly and efficiently). These products are of high quality. I have used onegreenbottle products for many years now, although I have only ever had to buy two bottles (the first did eventually get punctured when dropped repeatedly by my young son) - I have bought two replacement caps but even these have lasted 2-3 years with daily use. My last order arrived next day and was marked despatched 3 minutes after I placed the order!
Great company with lots of funky bottles and accessories. I bought 2 sloop bottle carriers, brilliant colours, pink and green. They are fantastic for safely carrying your drinks bottle. Items arrived swiftly and were well packed.
Quick delivery, nice packaging, the bottle is great so far (just got it last week). Keeps liquid warm in the winter, easy to handwash. Only time will tell if it lasts
Easy to order, arrived promptly, securely packaged but no excessive packaging. Bottles are as described, my daughter loves hers. Would definitely recommend to others.
I love these bottles, got two for my kids and just bought one for my nephew for his Christmas present. They're easy to use, perfect size and so hard-wearing (they're all under 5 years old and use them daily!) And of course great for the planet too! Highly recommend!
I love my little green bottle. It's just what I had hoped for. Light weight and small enough to carry with all my gym gear or in my handbag. I love the colour and the texture too. It's Brilliant!
Great sturdy bottle and the black is very stylish.
Fantastic quality products and fast delivery. We each have our own bottles now
I've been using One Green Bottle products for several years now and have always found their items very good. Can certainly recommend the products.
Absolutely love my new wattle bottle, sturdy, easy to clean, recyclable, contributing for a good cause, money spent staying locally
One Green Bottle 5 star review on 28th November 2021
Easy to order, quick delivery and a great lunch box. The mini isn’t leak proof but I’ve used it for salad dressings, placed it on top of the salad in the larger box and it’s been fine.
Love these bottles - have bought them before.
I ordered 2 bottles, the Evolution and the Stormy. They are both fantastic, lovely colours and the perfect size. My favourite is the Evolution purely because it has a wider top making it easier to clean and fill. Ultra fast delivery. Well done One Green Bottle!
Lovely packaging and nicely designed bottle!
I love the quality feel of these water bottles and the options to choose for the top. We have 3 already, but I decided this year to buy one as a Christmas present for .y dad who is impossible to buy for. I know he will love it!
This is a present so not used but the design and popular colours are delightful. I will definitely shop here again
One Green Bottle is rated 4.93 based on 1,537 reviews