One Green Bottle Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Green Bottle
Read One Green Bottle Reviews

About One Green Bottle:

onegreenbottle began over 14 years ago to provide a sustainable alternative to single use plastic water bottles and to maintain operations with solid eco credentials. Original supplier of stainless steel eco friendly drinks bottles and lunchboxes. Classic wide mouth bottles for easy cleaning, easy filling and in a range of stunning colours and styles. Zero plastic packaging.

+44 (0) 1273 013000

sales@onegreenbottle.com

Lady Bee Marina 15
Shoreham Port
Southwick
Sussex
BN42 4BW

Great products and great service. Postage for replacement parts was expensive however making the cost of a new lid nearly half the price of the original bottle.
Very impressed with the delivery ,I don't think it could have reached me any faster , thank you.
Fantastic bottles. Kids enjoy using them. Got 3 different styles and each of them is stylish, practical and doing exactly what was promised in the description. Very quick delivery.
Great colour & delivery
First class bottle keeps drinks cool all day and being two litres is plenty for me in a day and not worried about bangs as very strong highly recommended
Bought 2 curvy bottles for the kids (16 and 15) to take to college/school. They love them
We are really happy with the childrens bottle we bought ! And a quick delivery.
An excellent portable drinks bottle. I have converted from a plastic water bottle and wish I had done it sooner. The drinks are kept perfectly chilled in a stylish bottle. There is no condensation on the outside of the bottle and it hasn't leaked. I'm very pleased.
Initially these bottles appear a bit on the expensive side but actually they are a quality product that is backed up with great service.
Really pleased with the quality of this product, my 2 year old son loves his new bottle and is drinking more water. Quick delivery and great service. I'll be purchasing another bottle.
Love my bottle did arrive with a scratch but didn’t affect the use. Helping me keep hydrated everyday now.
Really pleased with my bottle and the eco friendly packaging.
Second purchase from One Green Bottle. Always excellent quality and styled products.
We have used these bottles on a daily basis since we purchased over a year ago and they are still leak free. They are really good value and excellent quality. Have also purchased as presents for others as they are so good.
Greasy choice of products and colours. Delivered promptly.
Love the new designs. The bottles are great quality and last a long time. Most importantly they don’t leak in school bags!
Bought my daughter a bottle for school. Been looking for something like this for a while. Love the packaging and love the bottle.
Very nice bottle and I feel absolutely awesome using it but the bottle can be a bit noisy when drinking from it making taking drinks in class a tad awkward. However, I completely love the bottle and everything it stands for.
Easy ordering quick delivery great product
Fantastic bottles! Would highly recommend - and 100% leakproof! Bought for my boys going back to school. Fantastic, company, extremely quick delivery, a very happy mummy
One Green Bottle is rated 4.94 based on 1,407 reviews