One Green Bottle Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Green Bottle
Read One Green Bottle Reviews

About One Green Bottle:

onegreenbottle began over 14 years ago to provide a sustainable alternative to single use plastic water bottles and to maintain operations with solid eco credentials. Original supplier of stainless steel eco friendly drinks bottles and lunchboxes. Classic wide mouth bottles for easy cleaning, easy filling and in a range of stunning colours and styles. Zero plastic packaging.

+44 (0) 1273 013000

sales@onegreenbottle.com

Lady Bee Marina 15
Shoreham Port
Southwick
Sussex
BN42 4BW

Great quality, sturdy bottle. Very quick delivery. Highly recommended.
Items arrived well packaged, and I ordered from them because so wanted non-plastic items where possible. Really pleased with the children bamboo cutlery for my mindees and so far I'm impressed with the small 350ml stainless steel bottle I purchased in the sale as a test run to see if these are something I would consider purchasing for my childcare setting for older children on our outings.
Great selection, excellent service. Highly recommend
Recyclable packaging great - the shaker itself good quality, excited to used it! Would highly recommend.
We love the Tough Canteen range offered by One Green Bottle and have been using them for a few years. They are not fussy, sturdy and dishwasher friendly. We really love that we can get replacement caps for them as the plastic does eventually break (only after prolonged and heavy use - e.g. years usage!) due to our heavy-handedness and wear and tear. The service from OGB is brilliant and I love that the packaging is all environmentally friendly.
Always purchase from One Green Bottle, They are local to me and the whole family love their bottles! Loving our latest Insulated Bottles.
Easy website to navigate and prompt delivery.
Really nice size, looks smart, good bottle so far. Lid popped open in my bag and got shake everywhere. But pretty sure that was just user error. Like it.
Very fast delivery. Gorgeous bottle for the little ones. Came in plastic free post and packaging.
I love these bottles for myself although I wish I'd never put mine in the dishwasher. It still works though and it will do forever. These bottles are my go-to gift of choice for friends on their birthdays.
Excellent service and good choice of products. I have purchased a number of drinks bottles for myself and my family. We are all delighted with them and the absence of plastic.
Super, speedy service. Items arrived next day and are of the expected quality. Happened across products elsewhere, yet this time had to come direct to get what was required. Will definitely be buying direct from now on. Thank you
A fantastic, speedy service - couldn't have wished for more! :)
Quick service, would recommend.
I love it. I purchased to use mainly at the gym. Aesthetically it is awesome, super lightweight, the materials it’s made from seem to be really good quality, and the functionality is great. The price and shipping is very reasonable. Overall a fantastic product on top of it being better for the environment.
Good size for toting around and easy to use nozzle! Lovely colour.
Excellent service and prompt delivery
extremely quick delivery for such a small price!
Excellent products, great service.
Love this brand, had a silver bottle for over a year! Imagine the about the of plastic that’s been saved from using it. Just ordered my husband the black bottle. All very durable mines been dropped b m any times! And the lids with the straws are so easy & convenient to use for the gym & on the go πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
One Green Bottle is rated 4.90 based on 71 reviews