One Green Bottle Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Green Bottle
Read One Green Bottle Reviews

About One Green Bottle:

onegreenbottle began over 14 years ago to provide a sustainable alternative to single use plastic water bottles and to maintain operations with solid eco credentials. Original supplier of stainless steel eco friendly drinks bottles and lunchboxes. Classic wide mouth bottles for easy cleaning, easy filling and in a range of stunning colours and styles. Zero plastic packaging.

+44 (0) 1273 013000

Rachel J
One Green Bottle 5 star review on 1st February 2021
One Green Bottle 5 star review on 30th January 2021
Charlotte S
So far I'm really enjoying my bottle, its the perfect size to carry around without being too heavy and I bought the handy sloop which makes this much easier aswell. One of the main reasons I purchased this bottle was for the straw as I am too lazy to tip my bottles and find the straw so much easier and as its removable its also great to bring with me out and about as an alternative to any plastic straws. I really recommend this product and will definitely look at buying again.
Posted 1 hour ago
Absolutely love the wood effect bottle I bought. Super quick delivery time and the small bottle is perfect for taking to work and I've had lots of people ask me about it!
Great customer service and very fast shipping!
Love these bottles. My children all have one and it's great to know we won't need any more plastic bottles. Highly recommend.
The bottle I bought is excellent quality and arrived quickly with good packageing that is all recyclable/reusable!
Such quick delivery, lots this brand and will continue recommending to everyone!
Nice big bottle love the colour.
me and my daughter each had a vacuum bottle. we really liked the design and their not to big so can be carried with ease. not sure yet how cold they will keep drinks cold in hot weather yet. guess we will have to wait for the summer; i would recommend this product
Excellent. Great products, thoughtfully made, sustainably packed and delivered quickly!
The bottle is eco friendly and high quality. It doesn't leak and keeps my drinks cool all day. Delivery was quick and plastic free
Great bottle..Bought for my husband for his bike rides. It fits in the bottle holder no probs. Delivery took sometime though and didn't arrive in time for his birthday.
Easy to use website with lots of designs to choose from. Speedy delivery and packaged using recyclable materials. Brilliant service from start to finish. Thank you, will definitely use again.
Very quick delivery! The children love there new drinking bottles!
Fabulous bottles, I bought them for my children and they love them!
Absolutely gorgeous product, love the attention to detail and the fact everything, including the packaging, is environmentally friendly.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a lovely review we appreciate here at OGB 😊
Love the quality of One Green Bottle. I've got various water bottles, a stainless lunchbox and my latest is the insulated mug - really nice gray/blue colour and beautifully proportioned - nice to look at and nice hand feel. Very quick shipping too.
thanks for your review Sally, new designs and colours coming soon 😊
The delivery is quick and the bottles are the best we've used as a family. I've got a couple for my son so he has some at each grandparents house and my husband has a larger one. No leaks or spills, easy for toddler hands, the flexible straw means it won't snap and we feel great about it being eco!
Thank you for your comments Krishna, we love hearing from our lovely customers ❤️
Nice quick service, great quality products. All packaged beautifully and recyclable. Would highly recommend
Really amazing quality bottle. I bought one each for my children and they love them. I was also very impressed with the speed of the delivery.
One of the best and most durable water bottle I have ever used.
One Green Bottle is rated 4.94 based on 1,031 reviews