One Green Bottle Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Green Bottle
Read One Green Bottle Reviews

About One Green Bottle:

onegreenbottle began over 14 years ago to provide a sustainable alternative to single use plastic water bottles and to maintain operations with solid eco credentials. Original supplier of stainless steel eco friendly drinks bottles and lunchboxes. Classic wide mouth bottles for easy cleaning, easy filling and in a range of stunning colours and styles. Zero plastic packaging.

+44 (0) 1273 013000

One Green Bottle Reviews | 26th September 2020
One Green Bottle Reviews | 28th September 2020
One Green Bottle Reviews | 27th September 2020
More Photos & Videos
Ordered a new bottle cap. Old one was fine (a sip cap?) but didn't have time to clean it a lot. It arrived much quicker than I expected (UK-NL) and I'm very happy with it.
great price, speedy shipping
Good choice of products, nicely packaged and at a fair price.
Good choice of products, nicely packaged and at a fair price.
Bottle looks great- all wrapped up to give as a present. Service was great- delivered next day after ordering and all in paper packaging :)
Absolutely love my Peach Blossom Life Collection bottle, it’s a gorgeous bottle and I love how you can buy different caps for it too! I no longer have to take a separate bottle to work for the gym, I just pop on the sports lid and off I go😁
Brilliant product and great service. My daughter uses her 2 litre bottle for football training and matches and loves it.
I've bought a few 'One green bottle' bottles for the whole family over the years. We love them and they always last us for years, even with daily use.
Lovely colours and designs, people often comment on our water bottles! Excellent company to deal with, keep up the excellent work!!
Amazing design
Quick delivery and an eco conscious company. Will be recommending them to everyone.
Not even received the bottles, how embarrassing. Maybe try to respond to my emails before try to boost sales with good reviews.
Great bottle
There is a really big selection of products and has very quick shipping.
Bought this for my husband for the gym. Good quality and stylish bottle. Quick delivery
This bottle arrived very quickly and is an excellent product. The quality is great, as is the name and the meaning behind it. I’d highly recommend!
Great bottle, great service and all round great company. Well worth it.
Really impressed with the quality and love that they are eco friendly. We bought them for the whole family. They are perfect for School and Football and keep water nice and cold and our coffees nice and warm on match days. Super quick delivery too and nice eco friendly, recyclable packaging!
Great bottles these are perfect for kids to use at school, my daughter loves the pink colour. My stainless steel colour looks fab and keeps the water cool for ages.
Love my bottle and 10/10 for service & delivery.

Order arrived the next day!! 100% recommend!
Love the bottle, had a chillys bottle before this but prefer the shape of this as its easier to hold in my bag.
One Green Bottle is rated 4.93 based on 633 reviews