One Green Bottle Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Green Bottle
Read One Green Bottle Reviews

About One Green Bottle:

onegreenbottle began over 14 years ago to provide a sustainable alternative to single use plastic water bottles and to maintain operations with solid eco credentials. Original supplier of stainless steel eco friendly drinks bottles and lunchboxes. Classic wide mouth bottles for easy cleaning, easy filling and in a range of stunning colours and styles. Zero plastic packaging.

+44 (0) 1273 013000

One Green Bottle 5 star review on 29th March 2022
Danielle G
One Green Bottle 5 star review on 29th March 2022
Danielle G
A sturdy bottle which weirdly makes water taste nicer! Have knocked it around a few times and it's still completely fine (something I've struggled with before). Have enabled me to consciously drink the amount of water I want to drive each day, so all in all, great investment.
Glad to hear that you are happy with your recent purchase from OGB, thank you for leaving a review 😊
Speedy service! Replacement cap so I can use my bottle for longer.
We have a few different one green bottle bottles now and love each one. I have replaced the caps a few times and it’s always quick reliable delivery. The packaging is eco friendly and can be reused as wrapping paper. Wins all round!
Thank you for your lovely review and its good to hear our customers resourceful use of packaging recycling 🧡
Eco friendly and easy to order
Very good quick delivery also
..........
Great products and great service.
Thank you for your review Jen , we love hearing from our happy customers 🙂
Love my new bottle. Haven't yet tried the thermal reusable cup, but I have no doubt it'll be just as fantastic! The packaging was all plastic free and it was delivered the next day!
Great product. Water tastes clean and fresh from the bottles, not tainted at all. Extremely good design, very practical The sports cap works brilliantly, no leaks at all so far.
Very well made and robust. Love the straw attachment. Would definitely purchase again!
Thank you for the 5 star review Mohammed and its good to hear you are loving your new purchase from OGB😊
Used these bottles for over 10 years now. Best insulators, best baby water bottles , best every day water bottle. Cannot fault them. Never leak, tough and easy to clean. Brilliant !
It makes our day when we hear from our lovely loyal customers who have supported us on our journey. Thank you for the 5 stars 🧡
Love the bottles, fun patterns, great size and so far leakproof. Bought for my kids and they love them
Thank you Daisy, hope to see you again soon at OGB 😊
100% recyclable packaging!! Very durable, easy to clean. The nozzle is a little intrusive but easy to get used to.
Amazing bottles for my kids aged 2 and 5. Perfect size and beautiful colours. I love that it comes with a straw and you can buy replacement parts separately! I've already recommended these bottles to my friends😊
Really pleased with the bottles, we got 1 kid friendly sports bottle and 2 “adult” bottles. We love them!
I was looking for a new bottle to use at work to replace my old one that eventually cracked after several years hard use. One green bottle ticks all the boxes for me, decent size, keeps my drink cool, sustainable durable materials, can go in the dishwasher, so far has proved leakproof, and has a flip up straw for quick grab and go drinking. The little tab on the flip up straw is a little vulnerable, it could possibly do with being made slightly thicker to make it more durable. I also ordered a sloop with mine which is very handy. I would recommend this bottle.
LAV IT!!!!!!!
Excellent products and I received them less than 24 hours after placing the order! Exceptional service!
Quick postage for replacement lid. Bottles holding up well despite being thrown about by the kids for a year!
Great quality products, fast delivery sustainable packaging. Bought in sale so very reasonable price.
One Green Bottle is rated 4.93 based on 1,759 reviews