One Green Bottle Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Green Bottle
Read One Green Bottle Reviews

About One Green Bottle:

onegreenbottle began over 14 years ago to provide a sustainable alternative to single use plastic water bottles and to maintain operations with solid eco credentials. Original supplier of stainless steel eco friendly drinks bottles and lunchboxes. Classic wide mouth bottles for easy cleaning, easy filling and in a range of stunning colours and styles. Zero plastic packaging.

+44 (0) 1273 013000

BN42 4BW

One Green Bottle 5 star review on 27th June 2020
Madeline Lacey
More Photos & Videos
Really happy with my purchase. Geat quality product and excellent delivery time.
Great item. Packing was fabulous. Came in it’s own bottle box. Would make a lovely gift. Coffee stayed piping hot even after 7 hours. Really impressed.
The best water bottles we have ever had. Solid, easy to wash, and also very pretty. It's cheaper to buy one long lasting bottle then many plastic ones which get broken easily.
I love One Green Bottle as a company - their packaging is fantastic, recyclable and plastic free and I don't go anywhere without at least one of their brilliant bottles!!
Really pleased with this bottle, the colour is lovely (I got yellow) and sports cap really practical
Love OGB bottles! Great range of products and I love the sports cap and push cap options. Keep drinks cool and no taste transfer because they’re stainless steel.
We’ve ordered from One Green Bottle a number of times over the years. A good range of products at decent prices and good bottle top/cap options compared with other companies. Customer service is great too.
Great service, really pleased with my bottle I purchased!! I think however that the loop carrier should be included with the bottle, as £5 is a bit much to have to buy it separately
I know have bought my second One Green Bottle, this time 1200 mls so I can drink more for this hot summer.
My first one 750 mls was so practical for any kind of drinks, the silicon seal is perfect very efficient, I had it for over a year, and it's still like new. I love the top made of steel too, very easy to open and close, and I don't like to drink in a bottle made from plastic.
It's a very good quality, robust, it seems to last forever. Very easy to maintain and clean.
I would recommend it to anybody!
Great product, just what I needed
Really pleased with my purchase - arrived super fast in lovely packaging.
Just fab, great product, great quality, great size as it isn’t big at all! Straw works great, I just love it
This bottle is exactly what I was after - size wise and it has a staw attachment. I will be buying more for the rest of the family.
Love my new one green bottle - high quality, great size and really like the cap with the straw - no leaks - also great that you can buy replacement cap if needed - would defiantly recommend and buy as gifts too.
Extremely quick delivery. Very friendly staff. I had been sent an incorrect top for my bottle. It was resolved immediately and correct one received the very next day, plus an extra!
Many thanks.
Great prices and great products. My boyfriend has been raving about his bottle for months, so after my old one broke I budged and ordered one from One Green Bottle too. I love it!
I bought two stainless steel 1.3ltr bottles for general use. They came within 24houes of ordering them. They are very robust and easy to clean. Must better than plastic reusable bottles. Very happy
I love my bottle. It comes everywhere with me!! Superb quality and great size
We are very happy with this bottle. Great quality and looks amazing my son loves it
Glad to have discovered this local company - great sized bottle for his plastic free nursery.
Reasonable price, super fast delivery.
One Green Bottle is rated 4.94 based on 293 reviews