One Green Bottle Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Green Bottle
Read One Green Bottle Reviews

About One Green Bottle:

onegreenbottle began over 14 years ago to provide a sustainable alternative to single use plastic water bottles and to maintain operations with solid eco credentials. Original supplier of stainless steel eco friendly drinks bottles and lunchboxes. Classic wide mouth bottles for easy cleaning, easy filling and in a range of stunning colours and styles. Zero plastic packaging.

+44 (0) 1273 013000

sales@onegreenbottle.com

Lady Bee Marina 15
Shoreham Port
Southwick
Sussex
BN42 4BW

Consistently Excellent! All products have been great quality. My last order was despatched 10 minutes after placing the order and delivered the next day. Really can't find fault. The items can seem expensive...but they are so much better than plastic and sturdier than glass that after using them for a short while you won't regret the cost.
Extremely quick delivery, great quality bottle in a lovely colour, reasonable price and holds plenty of water with a straw to encourage plenty of daily hydration! Would definitely recommend!
Fantastic service, received my new bottle the day after I ordered it, despite lockdown delays. Very reasonable prices. We're unlikely to buy from anywhere else now
Emily that's what we like to hear at OGB ❤️
Excellent company
This bottle has changed my life for the better, and the delivery service was next level even during these unprecedented times
Thank you for your review Peter, it makes us VERY happy at OGB having feedback from our lovely customers 🙂
Product is really great and delivery was really quick.
Thank you Sabrina, enjoy your bottle 🙂
Very happy with the service. Delivery was speedy. Very helpful when i had a query.
I have been using my insulated bottle for years and still going strong . Dropped it quite a few times so has knocks and scratches but still in good shape. Bought a few since for friend and family.
The only thing i am disappointed about is the cap silicone seal rings i ordered to replace old one that had become black in some places. They are thinner than the original one.
I was looking for a bigger bottle I can take onto hikes and discovered one green bottle. I love the colors and different Types of bottles and drinking caps they offer, since I sometimes prefer the sportscap to a normal one. It arrived very quickly and in plastic free packaging, which I really appreciated. The bottle in general is very durable and nice to look at, I couldn't be happier with my purchase.
Great service. Bottles arrived really quickly and in perfect condition, we are loving them so far!
Great sustainable company! Quick delivery and a great range of bottles
Great service. Red not as expected. New flow straw makes a noise when sucking (think it’s meant to release a vacuum) but overall a very good quality product.
I love One Green Bottle and have been a faithful customer for many years
- the Best Beautiful bottles you can buy in every single way..
The best slurp, spill safe, aesthetics, longevity, product choice, adaptability and new parts/caps designed to fit older bottles ...you can choose upcycle your old ones if you want!
Customer Service and Sales are friendly and quick to respond
Ethical and Environmental - forward thinking and considerate functional designs of bottles my family and I use every single day.
Hi Helen Thank you for your kind words and for being a loyal customer, you have brightened up a grey day and made us smile ❤️
Very pleased with my bottle and very fast delivery.
Thank you Rebecca, Enjoy your bottle and stay hydrated 🙂
Absolutely love my new bottle. The option of a sports cap with straw was ideal and exactly what I was looking for! Really handy that you can buy extra straws too.
Great products and fast delivery.
Super fast delivery and the bottle is just fantastic!
I had so many old plastic water bottles in the house - and decided to commit to a long term option. I ordered six of these (for a family of five) and everoyne loves them. They are well made, attractive, light and easy to drink from. Highly recommend.
Hi Katherine, Thank you for your feedback and its so good to hear you and your family are loving your new bottles from OGB 🙂
Great variety of colours and sizes!
Great product - I love the bottle design and the cap options as well as their environmental practices. Lost my old bottle and ordered another one immediately, the customer service team were really helpful when I asked about colour options and my order arrived quickly.
We are always happy to help our lovely customers. Enjoy your bottle 🙂
I bought a stainless steel lunch box from you 3 years ago and liked it so much I have just bought one for my son. Excellent product . It is standing up well to almost daily use in out door conditions very often.
Thank you for your review Jane and I am glad you are pleased with your lunchbox, perfect for wrapping up warm and enjoying picnics in the great outdoors 🌳
One Green Bottle is rated 4.93 based on 891 reviews