One Green Bottle Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Green Bottle
Read One Green Bottle Reviews

About One Green Bottle:

onegreenbottle began over 14 years ago to provide a sustainable alternative to single use plastic water bottles and to maintain operations with solid eco credentials. Original supplier of stainless steel eco friendly drinks bottles and lunchboxes. Classic wide mouth bottles for easy cleaning, easy filling and in a range of stunning colours and styles. Zero plastic packaging.

+44 (0) 1273 013000

sales@onegreenbottle.com

Lady Bee Marina 15
Shoreham Port
Southwick
Sussex
BN42 4BW

great product, fantastic service.
Very happy, lovely colour too :)
Loved the sports cap. Nice colour. Good size for carrying around. Would recommend :)
Fast efficient service. LOVE my bottle. Posted a pic on Instagram. X
Hi Anna Thank you for your feedback and so glad to hear you are loving your bottle.
Stay hydrated , OGB
Posted 10 minutes ago
Love my new bottle, keeps my water ice cold even if the bottles been out in the sun! Love the colour and pattern too. Would definitely buy again and will be recommending to others!!
Great service thanks
Good, robust products with excellent delivery
Quick delivery, gorgeous colour: really like the width of the opening as easy to clean.
Children super happy and easy to drink from due to the straw.

Would definitely recommend!
Great product! This is my 2nd one as I needed a larger size with this beautiful weather! I fill both when I’m going out and they are so hand and easy to carry while walking! Easy to clean, highly recommend!
Great bottles for the kids
Fantastic service, great product and really good packaging too! Definitely recommended.
Love you guys! You are amazing!!
I have two bottles from One Green Bottle which have proven to be excellent; easily as good as any other stainless steel bottles but cost less than most. I recently needed a few spare parts which I was able to do on the website. The items were straight away and arrived next day. Great service, great products, great prices. Can't ask for more than that.
Genuinely the best water bottle company I’ve ever bought from. Leak proof and stays cool for a long time, even when left in the direct sunlight! Won’t buy anywhere else.
Great eco friendly water bottle. Fast delivery as well.
We have used OGB for around 6 years. All 6 of us use the bottles. They are really durable. We still have a 6 year old bottle. We would have more, we are good at taking them everywhere but not always at bringing them home!
Very nice quality bottle. Arrive quickly. Very happy.
100% Ticketyboo.
Without doubt the best water bottles ever bought! Dishwasher safe and only one easy to remove sealant ring. I’ve bought 4 so far - for me, friends and family - and every time I need a present for someone, the stainless steel bottles are my go to purchase.
I have a couple of different sizes of these bottles and bought the last 3 as gifts. The thermo insulated ones are fantastic! The speed of delivery was excellent and a mistake in cap type was rectified and arrived the next working day.
One Green Bottle is rated 4.93 based on 191 reviews