One Green Bottle Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Green Bottle
Read One Green Bottle Reviews

About One Green Bottle:

onegreenbottle began over 14 years ago to provide a sustainable alternative to single use plastic water bottles and to maintain operations with solid eco credentials. Original supplier of stainless steel eco friendly drinks bottles and lunchboxes. Classic wide mouth bottles for easy cleaning, easy filling and in a range of stunning colours and styles. Zero plastic packaging.

+44 (0) 1273 013000

sales@onegreenbottle.com

Lady Bee Marina 15
Shoreham Port
Southwick
Sussex
BN42 4BW

I bought two of the keep cool bottles for my kids to have by their beds at night and they love them as the water stays cold and fresh all night. The bottles are beautiful and arrived really quickly.
I love my bottle, wouldn't be without it!
Speedy shipment and great quality product! I ordered the 2l bottle and unfortunately it was way too big. Just a shame I had to pay postage to return it costing me £5.20!!!!
Love the colour, love the fact that it’s not too heavy yet still holds a decent amount of water. Exactly what I wanted a sustainable water bottle with a straw that saves me buying plastic bottles of water so much! Very pleased.
So far so good with my bottle. The delivery was super speedy. I’m really impressed with the design and my cold water has stayed that way on a warm day in the sun.
Bottle is great, if I put hot or cold water in the bottle before bed, it is still that way when I wake up, its a nice design and wide so doesnt take up much space.

Only issue I have is the lid which is a steel lid on a steel opening which doesnt feel as smooth opening as some other metal bottles.
Really nice size, looks smart, good bottle so far. Lid popped open in my bag and got shake everywhere. But pretty sure that was just user error.
Like it.
I love my family's One Green Bottles. Although recently the bottle belonging to my smallest child has split after being dropped one too many times, the rest are all going strong. I really like the wide rim which is very comfortable to drink from, unlike a lot of metal bottles.
The bottle itself is really nice, light and I like the shape. The only negative thing is that the cap with the straw leaks.
Hello sorry to hear this. The cap shouldn't leak when fully closed. I see that you purchased a loop cap. Is it possible for you to email us admin@onegreenbottle.com with details of the problem so we can resolve. thankyou
Great service. Gift arrived the next day. Good quality from what I can see. The proof will come as we use it.
Great bottles, wide necks easy to clean. Kids sports caps had defects several times but always replaced quickly, easier to clean than other brands.
Good product and quality is the same (perhaps more durable) than higher priced brands of stainless steel cup that we have tried (we have tried 2 other leading brands).
Love the life bottles they are great at keeping water cold in the car. What I object to is not having a choice of lids. I have to pay £5 extra to get a different cap. Why not offer the option to choose you cap at no extra charge. I have three bottles and now three lids stuck in a drawer.
Hi Janet. Thankyou for your feedback. We are thinking of ways to offer spare caps with the original bottles and we will definitely review this as part of our next buying strategy.
One Green Bottle is rated 4.94 based on 201 reviews