One Green Bottle Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Green Bottle
Read One Green Bottle Reviews

About One Green Bottle:

onegreenbottle began over 14 years ago to provide a sustainable alternative to single use plastic water bottles and to maintain operations with solid eco credentials. Original supplier of stainless steel eco friendly drinks bottles and lunchboxes. Classic wide mouth bottles for easy cleaning, easy filling and in a range of stunning colours and styles. Zero plastic packaging.

+44 (0) 1273 013000

One Green Bottle 5 star review on 30th June 2021
Jackie T
One Green Bottle 5 star review on 15th June 2021
Leah E
Great little bottle. Perfect size for my 3 year old and nice and light too which I wasn't expecting. She loves the special yellow straw inside too.
Good to hear that you like the coloured straws as much as we do here at OGB 😊
Great bottles, quench cap is good as can’t drink from an all metal bottle, bought a small 350ml curvy bottle for my Granddaughter, perfect for little hands, great product, great service, arrived next day.
Love the great range of light weight and non toxic bottles. And the plastic free packaging it comes in is especially impressive.
Durable bottle which fits well with different caps. Good size for my toddler to use easily with the flip cap.
Love them! My children have them for school, I do for work and just converted my husband too.
Great service. Gift arrived the next day. Good quality from what I can see. The proof will come as we use it.
Bought the 800ml tough canteen bottle for my husband who does a lot of running. A good size and the quench cap is great for when you’re on the go. Delivery was fast and the bottle is excellent quality. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent products and service!
After 15 years of water bottles leaking in school bags I've finally come across a bottle that is reasonably priced, environmentally friendly IT DOESN'T LEAK! I am overjoyed! Even better now they sell a straw cleaner 🙂
Great replacement for my plastic bottle I used for the gym. Lightweight and keeps the water colder for longer.
Brilliant bottles, quick service and good value postage.
Beautiful finish, adequate size, handily insulated -just perfect!!
Love the life bottles they are great at keeping water cold in the car. What I object to is not having a choice of lids. I have to pay £5 extra to get a different cap. Why not offer the option to choose you cap at no extra charge. I have three bottles and now three lids stuck in a drawer.
Hi Janet. Thankyou for your feedback. We are thinking of ways to offer spare caps with the original bottles and we will definitely review this as part of our next buying strategy.
My first 350ml bottle is excellent. It fits my handbag and water stays cold well over 24hours. I’m hoping my new one will be as good. I have bought two to take as presents to Singapore as it’s always hot.
One Green Bottle is rated 4.94 based on 1,296 reviews