OK Vape Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend OK Vape

About OK Vape: OK Vape are a UK based online vape store stocking a range of vape kits from carefully selected brands such as SMOK, Innokin & Aspire, alongside their bestselling OK Cigalike Kits and refills and a wide range of quality, UK-made e-liquids.
OK Vape pride themselves on being approachable and place the utmost importance on customer service. Alongside this, we offer the lowest prices online on branded kits with FREE delivery via 1st class post on ALL ORDERS! Read some of our glowing customer reviews then click the 'Go To Store' link to shop online today.

sales@okvape.co.uk

Unit 6 The Threshing Barn,
Woodhayes

Categories:
Vape Comapnies
Vape Companies

How would you rate OK Vape ?

"u didnt send the replacement vape"
"Always been prompt mailing and product as good as ever, just now and again some refills only last half as long as most of the others. But not complaining. Very good product altogether."
"Great price"
"Fast, prompt delivery, already familiar with the product. Excellent service."
"I use the cigalike vape and I am satisfied with this product. I feel the refill could last a bit longer but the price is right so i am happy to continue as I find using liquid too time consuming"
"Absolute perfect transaction"
"Excellent service and fast delivery."
"Fast delivery"
"Very pleased with the product and service."
"So glad to reorder again, best on market at the moment. Would like a deal on the 12mg please."
"Good value quick delivery"
"Product is competitively priced and arrived quickly. Web site was a pain to set up and I needed to call customer service. They were pleasant and helpful."
"Great service. Put order through on a weekend and it arrived on the Tuesday. I will definitely be ordering through these guys again."
"Great service!"
"I was very impressed with service, refills despatched as promised . I will certainly use this service again."
"Excellent value for money would defo use again."
"Never any problems and a quick return of post."
"I have used ok ecig as a means to stop smoking cigarettes. I have found this as a form of nicotine replacement. It is now 5 years since I stopped smoking cigarettes and I find ok vape as a good substitute."
"First time using the site/service and has met expectations."
"excellent product"