OK E-Cig Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend OK E-Cig

About OK E-Cig: We pride ourselves on providing one of the most satisfying and popular e cigarettes on the market whilst maintaining a highly competitive price. We have e-cigs, vape pens and a great range of e-liquids available to order from our online store, all with fast, free UK delivery.

sales@ok-ecig.com

Halco Products LtdThe Threshing BarnWoodhayes

Categories:
Vape Comapnies
Vape Companies

How would you rate OK E-Cig?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

440 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
T. King

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about OK E-Cig in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
""This company must be rated one of the best-for sure. I have used them for probably a year now and they are brilliant. You order the product and it is with you the next day. In particular Alice should be training all customer service personnel on how to be the best! She goes above and beyond - and she actually does what she says she will. Very rare these days""
"Thought the menthol tasted like plastic at first but not anymore. Just readjusting from another ecig to this was why the taste was different. Excellent price, cheaper batteries here than Asda. Refills same price. K2 battery is definitely better than k1. My friend has been off cigs and using these for 4 years and I moved to these a few days ago. Love them . Delivery is fantastic, and knowing you are running low, just order and they will be with you the next day. Saves going out to Asda!! Only down fall, would be that the refills don't seem to last very long. So be ready to go through a box quickly."
"Last refill lasted about 15 minutes"
"Excellent product, great value and speedy delivery"
"Excellent service excellent product and all at a great price I only get mine from here!!"
"Great price, great service. Not much more I can say. Very happy with the company."
"I'm happy with e-cig but I've hade a few problems over the last few months I usually buy from my local Asda (and online aswell)the problem is every now and again the refills seem empty 1 or 2 outta a 5 pack is not good even though they are sealed also I bought 2 of the K2 battery's that light up blue and the grey ends fell off"
"OK-E Cigs are for my wife. she suffered a stroke and has stopped smoking. She was very pleased at the speed you delivered them. She is very happy with them and will order more when they run out."
"Good products at a fair price. Customer service is excellent"
"very happy"
"Happy with clearomisers.i buy them for my husband and he is happy with them"
"As always great product ,fast delivery wouldn't buy from any where else"
"Have been using these for 6yrs now and have not had one cigarette since. I feel as if I have a real cig. So don't need tobbaco."
Catherine F
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use - taste great - best of all no smell"
"Brilliant service and cheaper than Morrison's"
"Cheaper than 10motives and with free post"
"First class service prompt delivery"
"It's not often that you can rate product and service genuinely 5 star, but OK E-Cig is definitely just that. I've been using them for a while now, and placed numerous orders. Never been disappointed."
"It's great"
"Usually very good didn't receive my battery this time with my order intend to send an email of complaint"
Hi Jacob, I'm so sorry to hear that the battery was missing from your order. I will have this item sent to you today so it should be with you tomorrow. Kind Regards, Alice @ OK
OK E-Cig is rated 4.76 based on 440 reviews