OK Vape Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend OK Vape

About OK Vape: OK Vape are a UK based online vape store stocking a range of vape kits from carefully selected brands such as SMOK, Innokin & Aspire, alongside their bestselling OK Cigalike Kits and refills and a wide range of quality, UK-made e-liquids.
OK Vape pride themselves on being approachable and place the utmost importance on customer service. Alongside this, we offer the lowest prices online on branded kits with FREE delivery via 1st class post on ALL ORDERS! Read some of our glowing customer reviews then click the 'Go To Store' link to shop online today.

sales@okvape.co.uk

Unit 6 The Threshing Barn,
Woodhayes

Categories:
Vape Comapnies
Vape Companies

How would you rate OK Vape ?

"There's not as much nicotine in the e cigarette refills as there used to be, had several dud ones and is happening more frequently."
"Brilliant & service is second to none thanks"
"The only ecig that works for me"
"Cost, ease of ordering, product choice and quick delivery to my door."
"out standi ng product and prices and outstanding service"
"Excellent flavours and choice. Fast delivery too!!"
"Great price great product and speedy delivery."
"Great! Fast delivery"
"Excellent service fairly priced free and speedy delivery"
"Good price on multi buys."
"They helped me to stop smoking. I had been smoking for 40 years and tried every other method, they didn't work for me. Within 3 weeks of starting the menthol cigalikes I had quit the cigs, been a non-smoker for three years now, never looked back."
"Excellent customer service. Great product that is cheap already. Then you accumulate 10% off. Then it’s free delivery . Delivery is always is extremely fast. Any problems and customer service is always happy to help you. They are great!! Not smoked now for TWO years! Wouldn’t have done it without their help. Many thanks"
"Love these OK tobacco tips. Great value & free delivery. Thank you for keeping me off the evil weed."
"Never had a problem always got exactly what I ordered they keep you updated on there stock and informative about your delivery which is always quick. I would recommend them and will use them again myself THANKYOU OK E CIG"
"really good value and arrived nice and promptly too"
"I have always been happy with my e cigs however it seems this order had a faulty box. All 5 of the the tips had a bad taste to them and didn’t work properly. This has never happened before and I hope not again! I didn’t send them back I just threw them out. Apart from this I’ve never had any issues"
Hi Elise,
Thank you very much for your feedback. I'm really sorry to hear you received a box of refills that wasn't up to our usual standard. I will contact you directly to discuss this further.
Kind Regards,
Alice @ OK
"Excellent fast service!"
"Brilliant as always"
"Fantastic service at a sensible price for good products."
"Really good service , very quick , so easy to order no problems, thank you"
OK Vape is rated 4.77 based on 575 reviews