OK Vape Reviews

4.8
Based on 3,639 reviews
Read OK Vape Reviews

About OK Vape:

OK Vape are a UK based online vape store with a focus on quality, value and service. Alongside their bestselling OK Cigalike E-Cig Kits and refills, as seen in ASDA & other major retailers. They also stock their own range of quality, UK-made e-liquids, plus vape kits and accessories from the world's best vape brands.

OK Vape pride themselves on being approachable and place the utmost importance on customer service. Alongside this, they offer fast, FREE delivery via 1st class post on all orders and same-day dispatch before 2pm Mon-Fri and before 10am on Saturday's.

sales@okvape.co.uk

Unit 6 The Threshing Barn,
Woodhayes

Tell us how OK Vape made you happy
Hi second time I've ordered great services but this time I paid then came off site without giving my address can't get back on site
Hi there, it looks like you were logged into your account when you placed your order, so we had all your address details. However, if you are concerned at all then please don't hesitate to get in touch and we can check all your order details are correct for you : )
Everything is great.
Great service
Helped me stay off cigarettes. Vape pods.
Everything is spot on πŸ‘
I tried OK after Niccocigs stopped being available &, whilst the taste is ok, I find that there is more of an odour than with Niccocigs. Also,I do not like the fact that there is so much writing on the barrel of the battery. Finally, why does the K2 not come with the option of an orange tip? Blue is hardly realistic.
Quite frankly, save your money. OK e-cigs used to be good but first the last year the quality has got so bad, I've stopped buying them. The e-cig cartridges either don't contain whatever it is that gives the 'kick' and flavour or some only last a few 'puffs' then all you can taste is the wadding inside burning. I won't waste any more money on them. I've had far too many 'empty' ones.
I thought these were good, but after a couple of weeks the rechargeable battery doesn't work anymore.
Hi Diana, I'm sorry to hear that you are having some issues with your battery. I will contact you directly to resolve this.
Not next day delivery
Hi, I'm sorry to hear that your order is taking longer to arrive than expected. Are you referring to the order placed earlier this week? If so, I can see that you selected the free Royal Mail service; this is not a guaranteed service and is estimated to take 1 - 3 working days, however, it can take slightly longer. We do offer fully tracked Next Day services from Royal Mail and DPD for a small fee, you can find out more about these services here: https://okvape.co.uk/delivery/.
Fantastic service and delivery!
Excellent Excellent service, would definitely recommend and free postage as well.
I have been ordering from you for years now. Same great quality. Same great price. Same two day delivery. What more can I say?!
Easy to order Reasonable prices and delivery was super quick Would recommend and will be ordering again
The virginia flavour is so nasty and can you keep menthol a little bit than tobacco flavour? Other than that it’s 5 stars review for you. Thank You
Love love love my pod vape rechargeable function is brilliant πŸ‘ although the refill are a tad expensive at Β£4.50 still buy coz I love them and menthol is by far the best flavour although I never liked menthol cigs menthol OK vape is nice.
Order was delivered on time
Received as promised, would recommend them. Just purchased another battery and more refills,
Excellent service easy Web site would recommend them to anyone.
Straight forward and quick service, competitive pricing 😁
When I first purchased some Menthol cartomisers I was pleased with taste but now they seem to lose flavour very quickly. I have bought from the shop and online. Very disappointed as I prefer the cig a like type of vape. I did ring customer service and they sent me a pack as a good will gesture but they were just as bad.
OK Vape is rated 4.81 based on 3,639 reviews