OK Vape Reviews

of reviewers recommend OK Vape
Read OK Vape Reviews

About OK Vape:

OK Vape are a UK based online vape store with a focus on quality, value and service. Alongside their bestselling OK Cigalike E-Cig Kits and refills, as seen in ASDA & other major retailers. They also stock their own range of quality, UK-made e-liquids, plus vape kits and accessories from the world's best vape brands.

OK Vape pride themselves on being approachable and place the utmost importance on customer service. Alongside this, they offer fast, FREE delivery via 1st class post on all orders and same-day dispatch before 2pm Mon-Fri and before 10am on Saturday's.

sales@okvape.co.uk

Unit 6 The Threshing Barn,
Woodhayes

Tell us how OK Vape made you happy
The first ever e-cig that I prefer to cigarettes!! Great service, quality items, I’m so happy I came across this company!!
Always on time great job thanks
Easy ordering and fast delivery
I had to give up smoking 8 years ago for health reasons I tried patches, but I could notget on with them. I tried a few vaping products but have stuck with OK Vapes for 7 years now.Still get my nicotine fix, but a lot safer and a whole lot cheaper.
Excellent service from ordering to delivery. Fast & efficient service I was very pleased 👍
Z coils are great
Great products,prices and service. Always 100% satisfaction. Thanks.
Excellent price and excellent delivery
Great products for getting your nicotine rush!! My only question is, why can I get the same product at Asda for 80p less?
All ways excellent service with quick dispatch
Brilliant
Good product at a great price .
Refills lasted longer, but they are running out a lot quicker.
Fantastic service, can't fault anything.
I've had a lot of liquids and some hardware from these guys. Everything perfectly packaged and very swiftly delivered. Great quality liquids and superb price at 12 for £24 inc delivery.
Very quick and reliable service you provide any waiting time is very quick very happy with your service
Always have no problems with this company and always on time
Always get delivery as specified, with what I’ve ordered, would rate them 150% 😊 with this recommendation I have had to rate delivery within 5 days… that’s the postal service for you, but to be fair always have received within 2/3 days of order… And I have been ordering from them for about 2 years, wouldn’t go to anyone else!!
Super fast delivery and range of products. Was a social smoker but now switching to vaping and trying to decide what strength menthol I want, so the start up kits are good.
OK Vape is rated 4.82 based on 3,345 reviews