OK E Cig Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend OK E Cig

About OK E Cig: OK E Cig are a UK based online vape stocking a range of vape starter kits from carefully selected brands such as SMOK, Innokin & Aspire, alongside our bestselling OK E Cig Cigalike Kits and refills and a wide range of quality, UK-made e liquids.
We pride ourselves on being approachable and place the upmost importance on customer service. Alongside this, we offer the lowest prices online on branded kits with FREE delivery via 1st class post on ALL ORDERS! Read some of our glowing customer reviews then click the 'Go To Store' link to shop online today.

sales@ok-ecig.com

Unit 6 The Threshing Barn, Woodhayes

Categories:
Vape Comapnies
Vape Companies

How would you rate OK E Cig ?

"All the flavours I like ata very good price, and delivery time was excellent."
"great service good products.fast delivery."
"A LOT CLEANER NO MORE YELLOW ROOMS AND WINDOWS NO MORE SMELLING OF TOBACCO. TASTE AS GOOD AS TOBACCO ONCE YOU GET USE TO THEM AND CHEAPER TOO.NO MORE LIGHTING A FAG AND PUTTING HALF IN BIN LOL. I LIKE THE STRONG E ONES"
"First class product and super first class delivery. Thanks so much"
"Cheaper and better tasting than others and super fast free delivery what else can a customer wish for? Please freeze the price for the cartridges for a decade hehe. Thanks"
"Great service"
"Always quick delivery. Good product reasonably priced."
"Always quick delivery. Good product reasonably priced."
"fast delivery"
"Quick and efficient, excellent service."
"Brilliant products, brilliant service and reasonablely priced."
"Great service and price of products"
"Excellent service next day delivery & a very good product @ an excellent price thank you ok cig"
"Excellent service and very fast delivery."
"Ordered, delivered, sorted."
"Promp delivery and easy website"
"Ok e cigs are a great alternative to smoking cigarettes, they have really helped me give up."
"Very quick with delivery"
"I've been a customer for years, always fast delivery and great products. Thank you."
"I ordered 3 x 10ml bubblegum 80VG 3mg juice. What arrived was 30VG 12mg juice! I complained and received a phone call from a lady who promised to correct this, but now I have an email from Equifax informing me that they checked my credit file! What is the matter with these people? Oh I would like some e-juice and a mortgage please!!! Suggest you don't deal. And definitely get your mortgages somewhere else!"
Hi David,

It is a legal requirement for e cigarette/vape companies to confirm all customers are over the age of 18. Therefore we use a company called GB Group who carry out ID verification checks to ensure all online customers are over 18. The age verification software checks various sources including the electoral register, credit header data and utility data. These checks are only made the first time an order is placed (provided an account has been created) and please don't be concerned by this as the checks only leave a soft footprint on credit reports which has no effect on your credit score. We note that we will carry out ID verification at the checkout and there is more information on this in our Privacy Policy (https://www.ok-ecig.com/privacy-policy/).

Kind Regards,