OK Vape Reviews

of reviewers recommend OK Vape
Read OK Vape Reviews

About OK Vape:

OK Vape are a UK based online vape store with a focus on quality, value and service. Alongside their bestselling OK Cigalike E-Cig Kits and refills, as seen in ASDA & other major retailers. They also stock their own range of quality, UK-made e-liquids, plus vape kits and accessories from the world's best vape brands.

OK Vape pride themselves on being approachable and place the utmost importance on customer service. Alongside this, they offer fast, FREE delivery via 1st class post on all orders and same-day dispatch before 2pm Mon-Fri and before 10am on Saturday's.

sales@okvape.co.uk

Unit 6 The Threshing Barn,
Woodhayes

Tell us how OK Vape made you happy
Excellent service
Posted 41 minutes ago
Smoked for over 33 years, purchased the OK vape kit, plus medium refills, every other vape I’ve tried made me choke. This one brilliant, super fast delivery. Highly recommend to everyone.
This has helped me stop smoking, prefer the cigalike to other vapes as they don’t leak and are more discreet, but they are more expensive. If the refills lasted a bit longer they would be perfect
Have not used much yet but was pleased with prompt delivery
Helped me give up smoking I smoked for 25yrs
Brilliant product. So worth the money and unbelievably fast delivery. I've now been cigarette free for 8 weeks. Will definitely order my refills from ok vape directly.
Love this place! Fastest delivery ever, and loving the points and discounts too!
Great vapes to help stop smoking. Excellent service!
Great product and excellent customer service. Polite , prompt and professional. They seem to operate on the customer is always right. Very refreshing.
Very pleased with the product, service and delivery was very quick and efficient.
Great value for money and fast service
Excellent service, and excellent delivery
Quick delivery
Excellent service, will use again when in need.
Good value for money , good service, quick delivery
Easy to order. Delivery quick. Excellent product.
Would have been 5 stars as I have been buying for 3 years and no complaints but the last 6 packs I've had in each pack there has been one in each that hasn't worked and I've not been able to use.
The menthol tips was not strong enough tasting for me I won't be buying from ok vape again I'll stick to 10 motives there menthol tips are much better tasting
Order arrived nicely packed in good order, very quickly.
Easy ordering, good choice.
Quick prompt service