OK Vape Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend OK Vape

About OK Vape: OK Vape are a UK based online vape store stocking a range of vape kits from carefully selected brands such as SMOK, Innokin & Aspire, alongside their bestselling OK Cigalike Kits and refills and a wide range of quality, UK-made e-liquids, as seen in Asda, Sainsburys and BP (M&S) Stores.
OK Vape pride themselves on being approachable and place the utmost importance on customer service. Alongside this, we offer the lowest prices online on branded kits with FREE delivery via 1st class post on ALL ORDERS! Read some of our glowing customer reviews then click the 'Go To Store' link to shop online today.

sales@okvape.co.uk

Unit 6 The Threshing Barn,
Woodhayes

Categories:
Vape Comapnies
Vape Companies

Tell us how OK Vape made you happy

customer service
"Really good value. Next day delivery."
"Very satisfied with products. Free postage and order delivered speedily."
"Very happy always fast delivery"
"Very happy with the medium menthal refills but the low are not good."
"Easy ordering and prompt delivery. Excellent service 👍"
"Quick service posted out so well pleased with it"
"Easy to order and swift delivery"
"Great product, fast delivery with no hassle"
"Ordered from Bangkok to be delivered to my uk home. Lady's in office very helpful excellent service."
"Excellent products and excellent service from start to finish. Keep it up guys."
"A few months ago I wrote to express disappointment that a new battery I had purchased from you was not charging/holding a charge. Bearing in mind that for the past 5 years I have spent thousands of pounds on your products, either from ASDA or directly via the website, I would have expected you to replace it but instead you sent me some prepaid mail stamps and asked me to send the battery for testing....Writing a letter of explanation, providing and envelope and going to post it too you was more hassle than it was worth so I just bought another new battery. Not good customer relations if you ask me. In addition, I have noted a VERY marked difference in the last batch of refills I purchased (20 refills)....For years I would use one or two refills per day but in this latest batch I have been CONSISTENTLY having to use at least 5! Seems that either your quality control is amiss or you are deliberately reducing the life of the refills in order to increase sales...Having used your product exclusively for 5+ years I am now considering trying other manufacturers"
"Ordering online is easy, delivery is fast and at £4,50 a pack I'm happy. Would have given 5 star but sometimes the refills don't seem to last like they used too."
"Excellent service, ordered and delivered within a few days, will be ordering again."
"Always quick to arrive. Have had not a problem at all to date. Would and do recommend."
"Very quick delivery and good value for money, also has reward points that save you money."
"Fast service"
"I have tried other ecig refills. Ok vape are much better than any others. Great flavour. An excellent company."
"Easy order, prompt delivery - what more could one ask for. Thank you to the OK Vape team."
"Service and products are very good"
"Always a fast and trustworthy service"
OK Vape is rated 4.82 based on 1,572 reviews