OK Vape Reviews

of reviewers recommend OK Vape
customer service
Read OK Vape Reviews

About OK Vape:

OK Vape are a UK based online vape store stocking a range of vape kits from carefully selected brands such as SMOK, Innokin & Aspire, alongside their bestselling OK Cigalike Kits and refills and a wide range of quality, UK-made e-liquids, as seen in Asda, Sainsburys and BP (M&S) Stores.
OK Vape pride themselves on being approachable and place the utmost importance on customer service. Alongside this, we offer the lowest prices online on branded kits with FREE delivery via 1st class post on ALL ORDERS! Read some of our glowing customer reviews then click the 'Go To Store' link to shop online today.

sales@okvape.co.uk

Unit 6 The Threshing Barn,
Woodhayes

Tell us how OK Vape made you happy
Always very prompt delivery
vERY GOOD SERVICE THANK YOU
The capsule get over very fast, like in a day. When i bought it last time they lasted longer.
Excellent
Have been ordering my juice from OK Vape for around 2 years now, mostly my orders arrive next day, love the flavours I order!
Brilliant company and good value products
excellent
Spot on ,the packaging the apperance and the travel case all of good quality thank you
I have never had a bad experience with your company the service you provide is excellent
FANTASTIC SERVICE FROM START TO FINISH, THANK YOU
Good product, well packaged and very fast delivery. Easy to order online. Would highly recommend and have already recommended to friends.
Amazing delivery service ! And good value when on offer
Good company, always give good offers:-)
I have my doubts about my last TWO purchases. The first I put down to a bad batch but when my latest order proved to be the same I knew it wasn’t me. These refills do not taste of menthol for more than one puff and even that is very faint. It is more like tobacco. I buy from Asda as well and they are always as they should be. Probably won’t order from ok vape again which is a shame because the service is good.
Hi Rhona,

I'm so sorry to hear that you're unhappy with your recent purchase. We will contact you directly to discuss this issue further.

Kind Regards,

Alice @ OK Vape
Always on time , great value.
Always excellent service with speedy delivery with OK vape. Been using them for years and will continue to do so. Happy return customer
Excellent as always. Service and product are exceptional and next day delivery is much appreciated.
Very good products, swift delivery
Always good service