OK Vape Reviews

of reviewers recommend OK Vape
Read OK Vape Reviews

About OK Vape:

OK Vape are a UK based online vape store with a focus on quality, value and service. Alongside their bestselling OK Cigalike E-Cig Kits and refills, as seen in ASDA & other major retailers. They also stock their own range of quality, UK-made e-liquids, plus vape kits and accessories from the world's best vape brands.

OK Vape pride themselves on being approachable and place the utmost importance on customer service. Alongside this, they offer fast, FREE delivery via 1st class post on all orders and same-day dispatch before 2pm Mon-Fri and before 10am on Saturday's.

sales@okvape.co.uk

Unit 6 The Threshing Barn,
Woodhayes

Tell us how OK Vape made you happy
Delivered within 2 days. One if the coils was burnt out
Ordered on Thursday for next day delivery but they arrived the following Tuesday so not happy with the delivery times
Hi Emma, We're sorry that your order took longer than expected to reach you. I can see that you chose our standard free delivery service which is estimated for delivery within 1-3 days with Royal Mail. Although this is usually a very efficient service, Royal Mail are experiencing some delays in quite a few areas of the UK which has impacted some deliveries to our customers. We always aim to get our customers orders to them as quickly as possible however, we are reliant on external postal services and we can only apologise that this meant your order took longer than expected. As well as the free standard service, we also offer RM Tracked 24 & DPD Next Day services for a small charge which, although not guaranteed, are more reliable for next day delivery. We also have Royal Mail Next Day Guaranteed available for any customers who want to ensure they receive their order the next day. Kind Regards, The OK Vape Team
Not received my order yet, still waiting 3 days late. But otherwise love the product.
Hi there, we apologise that your order took a little longer than expected to get to you. We are aware that Royal Mail are currently experiencing some issues which appear to be causing delays with the delivery of some of our customers' orders. I can see that the tracking shows it's been delivered today so hopefully, your order is now safely with you. However, please do get in touch if this is not the case.
Refills lasted longer, but they are running out a lot quicker.
Have been using Ok Vape now for about 4 years now and my experience with the them overall is very good from delivery to customer service but...... recently finding the filters aren't lasting as long as what they use to, habits haven't changed and think this needs addressing!
Refills run out quicker than they use too
Product and service good. For some reason I can’t order from my iPhone. I place my order in the basket but can’t then view the basket, only a blank page, I can’t get past pay now only blank page . On my iPad I have no problem the order goes straight through, except it picked my order from my iPhone basket as well, now I have ordered more than I intended to. Didn’t want to cancel and start again. I always used to order from my iPhone!!!
Hi Gwenda, We're really sorry to hear this, that sounds very unusual. We haven't had any other reports of this issue but we would like to look into this further for you so I will contact you directly to try and get to the bottom of this. Kind Regards, Alice @ OK Vape
Lately I've found that some refills don't work. I've reported back to OK Vape. They have sent a new pack of refills
Yeah they do the job it’s good for a back up
Would have been 5 stars as I have been buying for 3 years and no complaints but the last 6 packs I've had in each pack there has been one in each that hasn't worked and I've not been able to use.
I have always given 5* reviews in the past, but this time the 3* is because the Extra High tips I have always used are not lasting anywhere near the length of time they usually do. I am not doing anything different,just using them as normal. I am finding I am having to buy more than usual. This needs looking into.
Delay with post have lost order before could poss do with a box
Great product and delivery for five years I’ve been using them , but last few months I’ve experienced some not so good tips , every so often I get either a slight menthol echo taste or foul taste in the odd tip which I have to replace straight away , the menthol Experience ones run through the hole box of five , hopefully someone reads this and amends the problems I’ve and get back to me via chat on email
The product itself is excellent, but the website is a bit fiddly, if you can make it easier for repeat buying, that would raise my rating from 3 to 5
Hi Brian, Thank you so much for your feedback. We will take your comments in to account and continue to work on and improve our website and service. We have fairly recently added a 'buy again' area within your account so if you have an account with us you can simply log in then quickly re-purchase items you've previously bought. I hope this helps but please let us know if you would like to provide any further feedback. Kind Regards, Alice @ OK Vape
Cheaper than buying from Asda
I placed my order on the 13th September & have not received it yet. 24/09/20
They don’t last very long
Good product. Will renew order when needed.
Product is fine but batteries are notoriously unreliable. I must have about a dozen of them but only three will recharge and two of the ones that won't recharge I got in the past 6 weeeks or so!
OK Vape is rated 4.82 based on 3,400 reviews