OK Vape Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend OK Vape

About OK Vape: OK Vape are a UK based online vape store stocking a range of vape kits from carefully selected brands such as SMOK, Innokin & Aspire, alongside their bestselling OK Cigalike Kits and refills and a wide range of quality, UK-made e-liquids, as seen in Asda, Sainsburys and BP (M&S) Stores.
OK Vape pride themselves on being approachable and place the utmost importance on customer service. Alongside this, we offer the lowest prices online on branded kits with FREE delivery via 1st class post on ALL ORDERS! Read some of our glowing customer reviews then click the 'Go To Store' link to shop online today.

sales@okvape.co.uk

Vape Companies

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how OK Vape made you happy

customer service
"The service is extremely good, however have noticed recently the quality of the cigalike refills are not as good and always have to throw a few away as they appear empty."
Hi Sandra,

I am very sorry to hear you have had issues with your refills recently, I will be in contact shortly over email to take a few details and resolve this with you.

Thank you for your feedback.

Sam @OKVape
"Ok but was hoping it would be stronger."
Hi Helen,

Sorry to hear that you do not think the product was strong enough for you. I will contact you shortly via email to discuss this further.

Sam @ OKvape
"Reasonably swift delivery, but cannot judge purchases as not used yet."
"I found some of my my last batch of extra high ecig refills had a tendency to run out quicker than normal! Therefore using more!! Even though I was using them the same amount of time I usually do. I believe they were faulty!!! Also the price has risen from £4.50 (when on special) to £6 per pack!!! Even with 10% or 15% off on promotion, no where near £4.50. That’s a £1.50 rise!!! Speedy delivery and well packaged."
Hi Linda,

I am sorry to hear that your last batch of refills were not up to our usual standard, I will contact you shortly via email to address and resolve this issue.

Ok Vape
"i thought that the e cig tips do not last as long a previous ones i first purchasing them is there a reason i do not vape more frequently?"
Hi John,

I am sorry to hear that your refills have not been lasting as long as normal. Please be assured that we have not made any changes to the way in which our refills are manufactured. I will contact you shortly via email to discuss this further.

Sam @Okvape
"It's okay"
"i am surprised that when buying in Quantity there is no preferential discount. When i placed my order the cost of 4.50 per 5 pack was standard across all quantities 1 box or 50 boxes"
"It keeps happening two of my cartridges at least don't last for very long I love the product but want all five to work for a change"
Hi David,

I'm sorry to hear that you have received some refills that are not lasting as long as normal. Please be assured that no changes have been made to the way in which our refills are produced. However, as we take all complaints made by our customers very seriously we would like to look into this issue further so we will be contacting you by email shortly.

Chelsea @ OK Vape
"some tips last longer than other"
"Offers always seem to arrive just after I've ordered bt like the loyalty scheme. Order didn't arrive a few weeks back , thought it could have been handled better as it was an internal fault."
Hi Helen,

I'm sorry this seems to be happening with our promotions. We promise that we're not doing this on purpose as the times of our promotions do change on a monthly basis.
If you are receiving an email regarding loyalty point just after you've placed an order, this is an automated email that is sent to our customers when they have reached enough points to receive a discount code.
I have looked in our records and I am unable to find any emails from you about not receiving an order. As we need to get this resolved as soon as possible I will be contacting your directly to discuss this further.

"Battery’s not working"
Hi Isabella,

I'm sorry that your battery is not working. I will be contacting you directly so we can discuss this further.

Chelsea
"OK e cig serves its purpose for me. No billowing of smoke, nice menthol taste. Other flavours would be nice e.g mint"
"Been using for 4 years and the blue filters have a very short lifespan - definately much shorter than previous"
"The delivery service was excellent but the amount in the refills is being reduced all the time - one only lasts a day now - it used to be three - if I stop using them it will be for this reason"
"on the whole very good delivery. but several refills do not last as long as they normally do ( not filled to normal amounts."
"Really good products. Fast service. Irritating that new customers receive a bigger discount than repeat customers. Also annoying how they send all orders signed for with no option for specific delivery days. Royal Mail are a nightmare to collect parcels from."
Hello,

I'm glad to hear that you are pleased with our products and our service.

With regards to customer discounts, all new customers will receive 20% off their first order only. They then have the opportunity to sign up to our loyalty scheme where they can earn points and receive a 10% discount.

All orders over £70 are sent Signed For, so they have extra cover and tracking due to the value of the order. Unfortunately, the specific delivery day option is not something Royal Mail have offered us.

I will be contacting you via email to discuss this further.

Chelsea @ OK Vape
"I have been using the cartridge refills for years. Is a great product, it made me stop smoking. The only problem is when I started with them I use to have one filter a day, now I use 3 minimum as they don’t last as long like they use to and I get faulty/empty refills in the box sometimes, which is very annoying. It makes the product very expensive as I have to order more often then I use to."
Hi Gergana,

I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing some issues with our refills. As we take all of our customer feedback seriously I will be contacting you shortly via email to discuss this further and look into any issues that you are having

Chelsea @ OK Vape
"They are quite good but more expensive online than from the shop, so was dissapointed"
"Vape pen came with a few scratches and dents but can't be asked to go through the return process, so I'm not completely pleased, by it's acceptable i suppose."
Hi Kieran,
I'm really sorry to hear this - that sounds really unusual as all our products are brand new direct from the supplier. I will contact you directly as we would like to sort this out for you.
Alice @ OK Vape
"It’s a nightmare that you have to sign for orders. Most people work... like yourselves! Asda is frequently out of stock- so ordering direct is best. But without specifying a specific delivery day it’s an absolute pain. To the point (where two of us use your products) we are considering trying alternatives."
Hello Gary,

Due to the value of the orders, we do need to send them with some compensation and cover if the products were to go missing in the post.

I will email to discuss this further with you.

Kind Regards