OK Vape Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend OK Vape

About OK Vape: OK Vape are a UK based online vape store stocking a range of vape kits from carefully selected brands such as SMOK, Innokin & Aspire, alongside their bestselling OK Cigalike Kits and refills and a wide range of quality, UK-made e-liquids, as seen in Asda, Sainsburys and BP (M&S) Stores.
OK Vape pride themselves on being approachable and place the utmost importance on customer service. Alongside this, we offer the lowest prices online on branded kits with FREE delivery via 1st class post on ALL ORDERS! Read some of our glowing customer reviews then click the 'Go To Store' link to shop online today.

sales@okvape.co.uk

Unit 6 The Threshing Barn,
Woodhayes

Categories:
Vape Comapnies
Vape Companies

Tell us how OK Vape made you happy

customer service
"Offers always seem to arrive just after I've ordered bt like the loyalty scheme. Order didn't arrive a few weeks back , thought it could have been handled better as it was an internal fault."
Hi Helen,

I'm sorry this seems to be happening with our promotions. We promise that we're not doing this on purpose as the times of our promotions do change on a monthly basis.
If you are receiving an email regarding loyalty point just after you've placed an order, this is an automated email that is sent to our customers when they have reached enough points to receive a discount code.
I have looked in our records and I am unable to find any emails from you about not receiving an order. As we need to get this resolved as soon as possible I will be contacting your directly to discuss this further.

"Battery’s not working"
Hi Isabella,

I'm sorry that your battery is not working. I will be contacting you directly so we can discuss this further.

Chelsea
"OK e cig serves its purpose for me. No billowing of smoke, nice menthol taste. Other flavours would be nice e.g mint"
"Been using for 4 years and the blue filters have a very short lifespan - definately much shorter than previous"
"The delivery service was excellent but the amount in the refills is being reduced all the time - one only lasts a day now - it used to be three - if I stop using them it will be for this reason"
"on the whole very good delivery. but several refills do not last as long as they normally do ( not filled to normal amounts."
"Really good products. Fast service. Irritating that new customers receive a bigger discount than repeat customers. Also annoying how they send all orders signed for with no option for specific delivery days. Royal Mail are a nightmare to collect parcels from."
Hello,

I'm glad to hear that you are pleased with our products and our service.

With regards to customer discounts, all new customers will receive 20% off their first order only. They then have the opportunity to sign up to our loyalty scheme where they can earn points and receive a 10% discount.

All orders over £70 are sent Signed For, so they have extra cover and tracking due to the value of the order. Unfortunately, the specific delivery day option is not something Royal Mail have offered us.

I will be contacting you via email to discuss this further.

Chelsea @ OK Vape
"I have been using the cartridge refills for years. Is a great product, it made me stop smoking. The only problem is when I started with them I use to have one filter a day, now I use 3 minimum as they don’t last as long like they use to and I get faulty/empty refills in the box sometimes, which is very annoying. It makes the product very expensive as I have to order more often then I use to."
Hi Gergana,

I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing some issues with our refills. As we take all of our customer feedback seriously I will be contacting you shortly via email to discuss this further and look into any issues that you are having

Chelsea @ OK Vape
"They are quite good but more expensive online than from the shop, so was dissapointed"
"Vape pen came with a few scratches and dents but can't be asked to go through the return process, so I'm not completely pleased, by it's acceptable i suppose."
Hi Kieran,
I'm really sorry to hear this - that sounds really unusual as all our products are brand new direct from the supplier. I will contact you directly as we would like to sort this out for you.
Alice @ OK Vape
"It’s a nightmare that you have to sign for orders. Most people work... like yourselves! Asda is frequently out of stock- so ordering direct is best. But without specifying a specific delivery day it’s an absolute pain. To the point (where two of us use your products) we are considering trying alternatives."
Hello Gary,

Due to the value of the orders, we do need to send them with some compensation and cover if the products were to go missing in the post.

I will email to discuss this further with you.

Kind Regards

Chelsea @ OK Vape
"Very good products and services but on quite a few occasions I have found dud cartridges in the packs of refill cartridges ,Thus the middle score. I should really complain about the duds and probably will if there are any more"
Hi Brian
I,m really sorry to hear that you have experienced some issues with our refills. We will contact you via email to get some further information.

Kind regards
Michelle
"Cigalike refills are excellent but bit of a rip off that you don't get loyalty points if you use your loyalty points for a discount code then use it while placing a new order."
"More choice of liquid please note many"
"The e liquid is of a good quality, with a nice flavour. Delivery is always expedient however on 2 separate occasions when I have ordered two different flavoured tobacco liquids I have got bulk of just one, not a big problem for me but just a little annoying"
"generally ok. I've used them a lot and regularly over 3 yrs. recent website upgrades has moved my emails from normal into spam though and the last 2 orders took 2 working days to arrive instead of the normal one day."
"I'm happy with e-cig but I've hade a few problems over the last few months I usually buy from my local Asda (and online aswell)the problem is every now and again the refills seem empty 1 or 2 outta a 5 pack is not good even though they are sealed also I bought 2 of the K2 battery's that light up blue and the grey ends fell off"
"Usually very good didn't receive my battery this time with my order intend to send an email of complaint"
Hi Jacob, I'm so sorry to hear that the battery was missing from your order. I will have this item sent to you today so it should be with you tomorrow. Kind Regards, Alice @ OK
"I’ve been asked several times for feedback. Firstly, and positively the delivery is first class. I’ve spoken to customer service a few times and they have always been helpful. I’ve been purchasing Ok-ecig cartomizer refills with rechargeable battery since June last year when Greensmoke stopped suppling the UK. Negatively I normally purchase the 3-month bulk pack deals which lasts me not quite a month, so I must be a serious vaper. I notice that if I open one shortly before I go to bed the next morning it doesn’t last long? I strongly disagree with Ok-ecig claim 5 refills equivalent to 125 traditional cigarettes, I was a 20 per day cigarette person and I’m using up to 3 refills a day. Regarding the rechargeable batteries, I purchased the new K2 ultra in January I ordered two to try them the grey tip came off not long after using the K2. I spoke to customer service Alice and she sent me a replacement thank you, however since then I have placed another order for one more as all the other three grey tips have come off, and so as the latest. With all the K1’s they have never come off not one? It surely does not just happen to me? I read the feedback from other Ok-eig users and no one as mentioned my problems. I still use the leather carry case I purchased from greensmoke, could Ok-eig start suppling them? I’m 65 years old and with the help of Ok-eig I’ve been off cigarettes for five years."
Hi Cyfan,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your feedback as it helps us to continually build on and improve our products and service.
We have recently made some changes to the names and descriptions of our products so that they no longer are described as lasting a certain amount of time. When we first developed & launched our products, the estimations for equivalents and how long a refill would last were based on tests at our factory. Over time and as e cigarette products have developed it is very clear that it is impossible to make these estimations as every individual has a different vaping style. Also, it's thought that the nicotine delivery compared to that of tobacco smoking is very different, so it's impossible to make a comparison between a refill and a cigarette.

Regarding the K2 batteries - I'm really sorry to hear that you experienced this. We have had this occur with some items from the last batch but have just received a new batch so I will ensure that these items are replaced for you.

Thank you again for your feedback and congratulations on being tobacco free for 5 years!

Alice
"Saves me from smoking full strength cigarettes"
OK Vape is rated 4.82 based on 1,661 reviews