OK Vape Reviews

of reviewers recommend OK Vape
Read OK Vape Reviews

About OK Vape:

OK Vape are a UK based online vape store with a focus on quality, value and serive. Alongside their bestselling OK Cigalike ECig Kits and refills, as seen in Asda, Tesco & Morrisons, they also stock their own range of quality, UK-made e-liquids, plus vape kits and accessories from the world's best vape brands.

OK Vape pride themselves on being approachable and place the utmost importance on customer service. Alongside this, they offer fast, FREE delivery via 1st class post on all orders and same-day dispatch before 2pm Mon-Fri.

sales@okvape.co.uk

Unit 6 The Threshing Barn,
Woodhayes

Tell us how OK Vape made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Product is fine but batteries are notoriously unreliable. I must have about a dozen of them but only three will recharge and two of the ones that won't recharge I got in the past 6 weeeks or so!
Ordering and delivery excellent but unfortunately the quality of the vape was poor. The taste on the menthol has deteriated substantially as has the strength on the medium. I will be considering looking elsewhere for capes in the future.
Satisfactory
Waiting for 3 days still not received them
still waiting for my order you were out of stock has it come in yet
Hi Paul,

We're so sorry that your order was delayed due to a stock issue. We now have the items back in stock and have dispatched your order today for you.

Thank you so much for your patience in these trying times.

Best Wishes,

Alice @ OK Vape
Usually happy with the service , been waiting longer than normal post maybe , however have noticed that some of the tobacco pls I order have the odd menthol mixed in , was not too happy with that , it’s difficult times were living in so understand the post may not be as usuall , mixed ecig refills I do not want to receive .
The capsule get over very fast, like in a day. When i bought it last time they lasted longer.
Web app is very slow.
Hi Colin,

I'm sorry to hear you're having some problems with the speed of our website. This is the first complaint of this nature so it would be great to find out a little more about whether the issue is happening for you on our app or the mobile website. We will send you an email to discuss this further.

Alice @ OK Vape
It was not clear how to register as a member and took a bit of time,but after that it was all good .
So ok e cig refills are my favourite product ever since I switched from lambert and butler to e cigs. I always use the menthol. High. I like the price and the taste. I usually buy in Asda, but occasionally use the site online. The past three times I have used the site I have attempted to log in and it steadfastly refuses to let me in! I have used the string password suggested by my iPhone and saved it into the iPhone yet it still won’t let me in. So I have given up trying. Having to fill in the guest checkout is very annoying especially on the tiny iPhone keypad. That aside, excellent product brilliant pricing and free delivery. Happy user!
Hi Elli,

I am very sorry to hear you have had trouble logging into your account, we have not had any further complaints of this nature but we will carry out some tests on the site now to see if we can rectify the issue. We will get in touch with you to get some more information about this subject.

Sam Glover @Ok Vape
The service is extremely good, however have noticed recently the quality of the cigalike refills are not as good and always have to throw a few away as they appear empty.
Hi Sandra,

I am very sorry to hear you have had issues with your refills recently, I will be in contact shortly over email to take a few details and resolve this with you.

Thank you for your feedback.

Sam @OKVape
Ok but was hoping it would be stronger.
Hi Helen,

Sorry to hear that you do not think the product was strong enough for you. I will contact you shortly via email to discuss this further.

Sam @ OKvape
Reasonably swift delivery, but cannot judge purchases as not used yet.
I found some of my my last batch of extra high ecig refills had a tendency to run out quicker than normal! Therefore using more!! Even though I was using them the same amount of time I usually do.
I believe they were faulty!!!
Also the price has risen from £4.50 (when on special) to £6 per pack!!!
Even with 10% or 15% off on promotion, no where near £4.50. That’s a £1.50 rise!!!

Speedy delivery and well packaged.
Hi Linda,

I am sorry to hear that your last batch of refills were not up to our usual standard, I will contact you shortly via email to address and resolve this issue.

Ok Vape
i thought that the e cig tips do not last as long a previous ones i first purchasing them is there a reason i do not vape more frequently?
Hi John,

I am sorry to hear that your refills have not been lasting as long as normal. Please be assured that we have not made any changes to the way in which our refills are manufactured. I will contact you shortly via email to discuss this further.

Sam @Okvape
It's okay
i am surprised that when buying in Quantity there is no preferential discount. When i placed my order the cost of 4.50 per 5 pack was standard across all quantities 1 box or 50 boxes
It keeps happening two of my cartridges at least don't last for very long I love the product but want all five to work for a change
Hi David,

I'm sorry to hear that you have received some refills that are not lasting as long as normal. Please be assured that no changes have been made to the way in which our refills are produced. However, as we take all complaints made by our customers very seriously we would like to look into this issue further so we will be contacting you by email shortly.

Chelsea @ OK Vape
some tips last longer than other
Offers always seem to arrive just after I've ordered bt like the loyalty scheme. Order didn't arrive a few weeks back , thought it could have been handled better as it was an internal fault.
Hi Helen,

I'm sorry this seems to be happening with our promotions. We promise that we're not doing this on purpose as the times of our promotions do change on a monthly basis.
If you are receiving an email regarding loyalty point just after you've placed an order, this is an automated email that is sent to our customers when they have reached enough points to receive a discount code.
I have looked in our records and I am unable to find any emails from you about not receiving an order. As we need to get this resolved as soon as possible I will be contacting your directly to discuss this further.

Chelsea @ OK Vape