OK Vape Reviews

of reviewers recommend OK Vape
Read OK Vape Reviews

About OK Vape:

OK Vape are a UK based online vape store with a focus on quality, value and serive. Alongside their bestselling OK Cigalike E-Cig Kits and refills, as seen in Asda & Tesco Extra. They also stock their own range of quality, UK-made e-liquids, plus vape kits and accessories from the world's best vape brands.

OK Vape pride themselves on being approachable and place the utmost importance on customer service. Alongside this, they offer fast, FREE delivery via 1st class post on all orders and same-day dispatch before 2pm Mon-Fri and before 10am on Saturday's.

sales@okvape.co.uk

Unit 6 The Threshing Barn,
Woodhayes

Tell us how OK Vape made you happy
Great product and delivery for five years I’ve been using them , but last few months I’ve experienced some not so good tips , every so often I get either a slight menthol echo taste or foul taste in the odd tip which I have to replace straight away , the menthol Experience ones run through the hole box of five , hopefully someone reads this and amends the problems I’ve and get back to me via chat on email
The product itself is excellent, but the website is a bit fiddly, if you can make it easier for repeat buying, that would raise my rating from 3 to 5
Hi Brian,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We will take your comments in to account and continue to work on and improve our website and service.

We have fairly recently added a 'buy again' area within your account so if you have an account with us you can simply log in then quickly re-purchase items you've previously bought. I hope this helps but please let us know if you would like to provide any further feedback.

Kind Regards,

Cheaper than buying from Asda
I placed my order on the 13th September & have not received it yet.
24/09/20
They don’t last very long
Good product. Will renew order when needed.
Product is fine but batteries are notoriously unreliable. I must have about a dozen of them but only three will recharge and two of the ones that won't recharge I got in the past 6 weeeks or so!
Ordering and delivery excellent but unfortunately the quality of the vape was poor. The taste on the menthol has deteriated substantially as has the strength on the medium. I will be considering looking elsewhere for capes in the future.
Satisfactory
Waiting for 3 days still not received them
still waiting for my order you were out of stock has it come in yet
Hi Paul,

We're so sorry that your order was delayed due to a stock issue. We now have the items back in stock and have dispatched your order today for you.

Thank you so much for your patience in these trying times.

Best Wishes,

Alice @ OK Vape
Usually happy with the service , been waiting longer than normal post maybe , however have noticed that some of the tobacco pls I order have the odd menthol mixed in , was not too happy with that , it’s difficult times were living in so understand the post may not be as usuall , mixed ecig refills I do not want to receive .
The capsule get over very fast, like in a day. When i bought it last time they lasted longer.
Web app is very slow.
Hi Colin,

I'm sorry to hear you're having some problems with the speed of our website. This is the first complaint of this nature so it would be great to find out a little more about whether the issue is happening for you on our app or the mobile website. We will send you an email to discuss this further.

Kind Regards,

Alice @ OK Vape
It was not clear how to register as a member and took a bit of time,but after that it was all good .
So ok e cig refills are my favourite product ever since I switched from lambert and butler to e cigs. I always use the menthol. High. I like the price and the taste. I usually buy in Asda, but occasionally use the site online. The past three times I have used the site I have attempted to log in and it steadfastly refuses to let me in! I have used the string password suggested by my iPhone and saved it into the iPhone yet it still won’t let me in. So I have given up trying. Having to fill in the guest checkout is very annoying especially on the tiny iPhone keypad. That aside, excellent product brilliant pricing and free delivery. Happy user!
Hi Elli,

I am very sorry to hear you have had trouble logging into your account, we have not had any further complaints of this nature but we will carry out some tests on the site now to see if we can rectify the issue. We will get in touch with you to get some more information about this subject.

Sam Glover @Ok Vape
The service is extremely good, however have noticed recently the quality of the cigalike refills are not as good and always have to throw a few away as they appear empty.
Hi Sandra,

I am very sorry to hear you have had issues with your refills recently, I will be in contact shortly over email to take a few details and resolve this with you.

Thank you for your feedback.

Sam @OKVape
Ok but was hoping it would be stronger.
Hi Helen,

Sorry to hear that you do not think the product was strong enough for you. I will contact you shortly via email to discuss this further.

Sam @ OKvape
Reasonably swift delivery, but cannot judge purchases as not used yet.
I found some of my my last batch of extra high ecig refills had a tendency to run out quicker than normal! Therefore using more!! Even though I was using them the same amount of time I usually do.
I believe they were faulty!!!
Also the price has risen from £4.50 (when on special) to £6 per pack!!!
Even with 10% or 15% off on promotion, no where near £4.50. That’s a £1.50 rise!!!

Speedy delivery and well packaged.
Hi Linda,

I am sorry to hear that your last batch of refills were not up to our usual standard, I will contact you shortly via email to address and resolve this issue.

Ok Vape