OK Vape Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend OK Vape

About OK Vape: OK Vape are a UK based online vape store stocking a range of vape kits from carefully selected brands such as SMOK, Innokin & Aspire, alongside their bestselling OK Cigalike Kits and refills and a wide range of quality, UK-made e-liquids, as seen in Asda, Sainsburys and BP (M&S) Stores.
OK Vape pride themselves on being approachable and place the utmost importance on customer service. Alongside this, we offer the lowest prices online on branded kits with FREE delivery via 1st class post on ALL ORDERS! Read some of our glowing customer reviews then click the 'Go To Store' link to shop online today.

sales@okvape.co.uk

Unit 6 The Threshing Barn,
Woodhayes

Categories:
Vape Comapnies
Vape Companies

Tell us how OK Vape made you happy

customer service
"When a 6 pack of refills is purchased, you receive a free battery, but when the Pack is made of 6 single items, no free battery ."
Hi Brian,

If you've ordered six packets but meant to order the multipack deal with the battery, please do let us know and we'll be happy to send you out a free battery. We provide the option to purchase packs on their own as not all of our customer's need a battery each time they order.

Alice @ OK Vape
"This is my only gripe with yourselves, I ordered 5x packets of medium strength tobacco flavoured cig alike refills only to be sent 5 menthol, when I emailed, Chelsea apologised & said she’d get my order sorted but 5 more menthol arrived, I emailed once again to be told I’d get my “CORRECT” order on Monday (today) but it’s not arrived! So that’s the reason for very poor!! (& I’m still waiting for my order!)"
Hi Toni,

I am so sorry to hear that you've had these issues with your recent order. This is not our usual level of service and I will be in touch directly with you to try to resolve these issues for you.

Alice @ OK Vape
"OK Vape is an excellent way to quit smoking cigarettes"
"Ordered on thursday at 5pm arrived saturday morning excellent service"
"Over several months now the vapes have been lasting half the time they should and twice the vapes have not worked at all. It has induced me to buy from Asda in-stead of you. I am very disappointed with you as I have been a customer of yours for some time now."
Hi Christine,

I'm sorry that you have experienced this issue with our refills. Please be assured that we have not made any changes to the way in which our refills are produced and I can only apologize that they have not been up to their usual standard.

I will contact you via email to discuss this further with you.

Chelsea @ OK Vape
"I ordered some ok e cigs in December didn't get my goods, sent an email...nothing no response. I order from ok vape a lot as I have a busy work schedule but will be doing no more...not happy"
Hi Kuljeet,

The last order we received from you was on the 30th November. Is this the one you haven't received? If so we're really sorry to hear it appears to have gone missing.
We've checked our records and we received and replied to your email on the 5th December saying to please wait 5 days after posting then let us know if it hadn't turned up and we'd replace it for you, but we hadn't yet heard back from you. Please could you check in your spam/junk inboxes for this email and come back us and we'll ensure that you are sent the missing order? In the meantime I will try to get in touch with you by phone so we can organise for the replacement.

Alice at OK Vape
"Don't trust the emails sent from ok. I received one with the header: Only a few hours left to purchase Multipack 13 x Extra High refills at 25% off. I immediately purchased them only to be billed the full price ! When I complained they refunded 10% and not the 25% the header on the email promised. I even sent them a copy of the email, but they still refused to honour the 25% discount as advertised. Very poor service, be wary as they have no respect for long standing customers and refuse to put right any mistake they make. Stal Baldwin (partner of A Stephenson) customers for years."
Hi Stal & Ann
We apologise again that we made a mistake in the the email subject line, we're only human so mistakes happen, but we will ensure that we're extra careful with our subject lines in future. Although part of the subject line was incorrect, we did state the actual offer price of £64.80 elsewhere in the subject line and also in the email. We absolutely respect each and every one of our customers and continue to send out these deals to benefit them. We're sorry again that the multipack went through at the full price but we feel we did put this mistake right by giving you a refund so that you'd get them at £64.80 as stated. We are dedicated to offering excellent customer service so we're sorry that you feel this way but we believe that we resolved this to the best of our abilities.
Best Regards,
Alice @ OK Vape
"Received a different flavour from the one I ordered."
Hi there,
I'm so sorry to hear you received the wrong item. Please could you contact us directly on 0334141455 or info@okvape.co.uk and we will rectify this for you right away.
"Once again I have two refills of my five that don't work don't want to keep moaning but it's not good enough."
Hi David,
We're so sorry to hear you appear to have received some faulty refills in one of your packs. We maintain high levels of quality control but it sounds like a couple might have slipped through the net here. We will contact you directly to get the batch number so we can log this issue and discuss further with you.
Alice @ OK Vape
"We have not received our order nor a reply to our 3 emails and now in the process of trying to get our money back. We have dealt with you for many years when you were OK ecigs and never ever had this issue with you and even worse no communication from yourselves, only promotion emails and this questionnaire! Very disappointed."
Hi Kim,

We have tried to contact you this morning via both email and phone but can't seem to get in touch you with. Have you received any of our emails?
We have checked all our inboxes but cannot find any emails from you, however we did receive your message via PayPal this morning which we have since replied to. Please email us via info@okvape.co.uk or call us on 03334141455 at your earliest convenience so we can resolve this for you.

Alice @ OK Vape
"I cannot review the items ordered because I have not received them as yet even though my order was completed on 26/06/2018 please advise at your earliest opportunity ."
Hi Avril,
I'm really sorry to hear that your order hasn't arrived. It was packed and dispatched on the 26th so it looks like it may have gone missing in the post. I will contact you by email so that we can resolve this for you.
Alice @ OK E Cig
"I ordered 3 x 10ml bubblegum 80VG 3mg juice. What arrived was 30VG 12mg juice! I complained and received a phone call from a lady who promised to correct this, but now I have an email from Equifax informing me that they checked my credit file! What is the matter with these people? Oh I would like some e-juice and a mortgage please!!! Suggest you don't deal. And definitely get your mortgages somewhere else!"
Hi David,

It is a legal requirement for e cigarette/vape companies to confirm all customers are over the age of 18. Therefore we use a company called GB Group who carry out ID verification checks to ensure all online customers are over 18. The age verification software checks various sources including the electoral register, credit header data and utility data. These checks are only made the first time an order is placed (provided an account has been created) and please don't be concerned by this as the checks only leave a soft footprint on credit reports which has no effect on your credit score. We note that we will carry out ID verification at the checkout and there is more information on this in our Privacy Policy (https://www.ok-ecig.com/privacy-policy/).

Alice @ OK E Cig
"Last refill lasted about 15 minutes"
"Still awaiting for a reply to my e-mail😫"
Hi Geoff,
I'm really sorry we haven't come back to you however I can't find any recent correspondence from you. Would you be so kind as to send the email directly to me via afoster@halcoproducts.co.uk? Many thanks
Alice