OK Vape Reviews

of reviewers recommend OK Vape
Read OK Vape Reviews

About OK Vape:

OK Vape are a UK based online vape store with a focus on quality, value and serive. Alongside their bestselling OK Cigalike E-Cig Kits and refills, as seen in Asda & Tesco Extra. They also stock their own range of quality, UK-made e-liquids, plus vape kits and accessories from the world's best vape brands.

OK Vape pride themselves on being approachable and place the utmost importance on customer service. Alongside this, they offer fast, FREE delivery via 1st class post on all orders and same-day dispatch before 2pm Mon-Fri and before 10am on Saturday's.

sales@okvape.co.uk

Unit 6 The Threshing Barn,
Woodhayes

Tell us how OK Vape made you happy
They taste revolting. It's like smoking pipe tobacco and made my throat sore.
Yuk!!
Love a lot of the flavours they offer I have a few favourites and couple I don’t like but would recommend to others
New flavour menthol is vile tasting
Poor taste
The vape didn’t work but I couldn’t be bothered to send it back due to self isolating
I haven’t had them yet!!
Hi Alison,

I'm so sorry to hear your order hasn't turned up yet. We'll look into this for you right away and contact you directly to get this sorted.

Alice
I haven't received my vape juice
Hi Shania,

I am sorry to hear you have not received your items, I will contact you shortly by email to address this issue further.

Kind regards,

Sam
👌🏻
Excellent service and customer support. Cannot fault product or service,and a UK phone line for help.😁🥳
Decent product. Quick Delivery.
Sending out emails to refer people for 20% discount for both if referal orders, the email link does not allow the 20%.
Hi Allan,
I'm sorry to hear that you've had some issues regarding the refer a friend scheme on our website.
I have emailed you regarding these problems so we can look into getting them resolved for you and your friends.
Chelsea @ OK Vape.
I don't know if you read all these reviews but i have enjoyed your product for years. Now i find you are changing the loyalty points system,As i buy my refills 9mths/1yr in advance it is going to cost me more for my refills.also i will lose over 400 loyalty points which i have already earned.Needless to say I am not very happy with this change
Hi Chris,

I am really sorry that you are not happy with the changes we are making, I have looked into it and I can tell you that any points you have earned prior to the changes wont expire. This means that the 400 points you have collected so far will not have an expiry date on and can be used whenever. I will contact you via email to discuss this further.

Kind regards,

Ok Vape team
I most defiantly will not be giving any positive feedback from this I have given it just one star if I could give it less I would didn’t like the experience at all
Hi Jacqueline,

We're really sorry to hear you were unhappy with our service. We will contact you directly to see if there is anything we can do to put this right for you.

Alice @ OK Vape
I have used your cigalike refills for approx 6 years without complaint but this website/app has to be the most frustrating and irritating I have ever come across. I have just tried for 15 minutes to place an order without any success
Hi Julie,

I'm sorry to hear that you have been having problems with our website. I can confirm that we are not currently experiencing any technical problems on our website.

I will contact you via email to discuss this further.

Chelsea @ OK Vape
When a 6 pack of refills is purchased, you receive a free battery, but when the Pack is made of 6 single items, no free battery .
Hi Brian,

If you've ordered six packets but meant to order the multipack deal with the battery, please do let us know and we'll be happy to send you out a free battery. We provide the option to purchase packs on their own as not all of our customer's need a battery each time they order.

Alice @ OK Vape
This is my only gripe with yourselves, I ordered 5x packets of medium strength tobacco flavoured cig alike refills only to be sent 5 menthol, when I emailed, Chelsea apologised & said she’d get my order sorted but 5 more menthol arrived, I emailed once again to be told I’d get my “CORRECT” order on Monday (today) but it’s not arrived! So that’s the reason for very poor!!
(& I’m still waiting for my order!)
Hi Toni,

I am so sorry to hear that you've had these issues with your recent order. This is not our usual level of service and I will be in touch directly with you to try to resolve these issues for you.

Alice @ OK Vape
OK Vape is an excellent way to quit smoking cigarettes
Ordered on thursday at 5pm arrived saturday morning excellent service
Over several months now the vapes have been lasting half the time they should and twice the vapes have not worked at all. It has induced me to buy from Asda in-stead of you. I am very disappointed with you as I have been a customer of yours for some time now.
Hi Christine,

I'm sorry that you have experienced this issue with our refills. Please be assured that we have not made any changes to the way in which our refills are produced and I can only apologize that they have not been up to their usual standard.

I will contact you via email to discuss this further with you.

Chelsea @ OK Vape
I ordered some ok e cigs in December didn't get my goods, sent an email...nothing no response. I order from ok vape a lot as I have a busy work schedule but will be doing no more...not happy
Hi Kuljeet,

The last order we received from you was on the 30th November. Is this the one you haven't received? If so we're really sorry to hear it appears to have gone missing.
We've checked our records and we received and replied to your email on the 5th December saying to please wait 5 days after posting then let us know if it hadn't turned up and we'd replace it for you, but we hadn't yet heard back from you. Please could you check in your spam/junk inboxes for this email and come back us and we'll ensure that you are sent the missing order? In the meantime I will try to get in touch with you by phone so we can organise for the replacement.

Alice at OK Vape
Don't trust the emails sent from ok.
I received one with the header:
Only a few hours left to purchase Multipack 13 x Extra High refills at 25% off.
I immediately purchased them only to be billed the full price !
When I complained they refunded 10% and not the 25% the header on the email promised. I even sent them a copy of the email, but they still refused to honour the 25% discount as advertised.
Very poor service, be wary as they have no respect for long standing customers and refuse to put right any mistake they make.
Stal Baldwin (partner of A Stephenson) customers for years.
Hi Stal & Ann
We apologise again that we made a mistake in the the email subject line, we're only human so mistakes happen, but we will ensure that we're extra careful with our subject lines in future. Although part of the subject line was incorrect, we did state the actual offer price of £64.80 elsewhere in the subject line and also in the email. We absolutely respect each and every one of our customers and continue to send out these deals to benefit them. We're sorry again that the multipack went through at the full price but we feel we did put this mistake right by giving you a refund so that you'd get them at £64.80 as stated. We are dedicated to offering excellent customer service so we're sorry that you feel this way but we believe that we resolved this to the best of our abilities.
Best Regards,