OK Vape Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend OK Vape

About OK Vape: OK Vape are a UK based online vape store stocking a range of vape kits from carefully selected brands such as SMOK, Innokin & Aspire, alongside their bestselling OK Cigalike Kits and refills and a wide range of quality, UK-made e-liquids, as seen in Asda, Sainsburys and BP (M&S) Stores.
OK Vape pride themselves on being approachable and place the utmost importance on customer service. Alongside this, we offer the lowest prices online on branded kits with FREE delivery via 1st class post on ALL ORDERS! Read some of our glowing customer reviews then click the 'Go To Store' link to shop online today.

sales@okvape.co.uk

Unit 6 The Threshing Barn,
Woodhayes

Categories:
Vape Comapnies
Vape Companies

Tell us how OK Vape made you happy

customer service
"I’ve been using these for 6 years and have recommended them to so many people! But has the content changed because the flavour is running out far too quickly?? Today I’ve used 3 (high strength)! Up until about 3 months ago I was using 1 a day?! What’s happening OKVape? I’m doing some research to change suppliers as this is bugging me as I feel I may be being ripped off :("
Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear you haven't been happy with our products recently. Please let me assure you that we haven't made any changes to the way in which we manufacture our products and would never short-change our customers. We do however take all complaints seriously so we will contact you by email to get some further information in order to look further into this.

Alice @ OK Vape
"You sent me wrong order numerous times and I've recieved replacement for order which was sent again and guess what wrong one again"
"A few months ago I wrote to express disappointment that a new battery I had purchased from you was not charging/holding a charge. Bearing in mind that for the past 5 years I have spent thousands of pounds on your products, either from ASDA or directly via the website, I would have expected you to replace it but instead you sent me some prepaid mail stamps and asked me to send the battery for testing....Writing a letter of explanation, providing and envelope and going to post it too you was more hassle than it was worth so I just bought another new battery. Not good customer relations if you ask me. In addition, I have noted a VERY marked difference in the last batch of refills I purchased (20 refills)....For years I would use one or two refills per day but in this latest batch I have been CONSISTENTLY having to use at least 5! Seems that either your quality control is amiss or you are deliberately reducing the life of the refills in order to increase sales...Having used your product exclusively for 5+ years I am now considering trying other manufacturers"
Hello John,

I'm sorry to hear that you have been disappointed in our products and services recently. As we do take all customer feedback seriously I will be contacting you directly so this can be discussed further and we can resolve any issues that you are having.

Chelsea
"Unfortunately this order is not very good the cartridges lost flavour and nicotine very quickly as I have been using them for a few years now it’s a shame I have new batteries and chargers just unfortunate hopefully a bad batch this time"
Hi Lee,

I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing some issues with our refills.
I will contact you directly to discuss this further.

"not strong enough?"
"I was sent 12 bottles of the completely wrong vape oil as requested by telephone. I was told to send it back, but Royal Mail wouldn't post it because of the contents. Courier telephone number please?"
Hi Faith,

I'm very sorry that this has happened. I will contact you directly to discuss this further with you.

Chelsea @ OK Vape
"my Brother has still have not got his last order"
Hi Natasha,
I'm so sorry to hear your brother's order hasn't arrived. Please could you contact us either by phone on 0333 4141455 or email at info@okvape.co.uk and we will ensure that this issue is resolved right away.
Alice @ OK Vape
"some refill packs last longer than others"
Hello,

I'm sorry that you feel that our refills have not been up to our usual standard. Please be assured that we have not made any changes to the way in which our refills have been manufactured.

I will contact you via email so we can look into this issue further.

Chelsea @ OK Vape
"Ordered 14 packs of tips and received email to confirm it had been shipped on the Friday and still not received by Wednesday. I assumed as usual it had been sent recorded delivery and would therefore have a tracking number as only to be told they hadn’t posted it recorded and I would have to wait 5 working days before anything could be done."
"Was disappointed that I ordered on the Friday and didn’t receive until the following Friday even though it’s supposed to be sent 1st class post"
Hi Helen,

I'm sorry that your order was delayed slightly. I can confirm that your order was dispatched as normal, but we have noticed that the post has been a bit slower over the past couple of weeks. This is under investigation, but I will contact you via email to discuss this further.

Kind Regards

Chelsea @ OK Vape.
"sent 2 emails and noreply from either"
Hi Martyn,
I'm really sorry, that you haven't received a reply from us, we will look into this and get back to you by e-mail right away.

Kind regards
Michelle
"There's not as much nicotine in the e cigarette refills as there used to be, had several dud ones and is happening more frequently."
"I think the zero nicotine should be cheaper"
Hi there,

I completely understand that you feel this way however unfortunately the difference in production costs for the nicotine free refills in comparison to the refills that do contain nicotine are so minimal that we do need to charge the same for them.

Alice @ OK E-Cig
"When good they are just that, good. But recently there have been some problems. The most recent dozen or so packs I have bought have been very poor quality, lasting just a few hours and often tasting almost like soap. They have become very inconsistent. There is a quality control problem somewhere."
Hi Darren,
I'm really sorry to hear that you have been disappointed in our products recently. I can assure you that we have made no changes to the way in which our products are manufactured. We maintain strict quality control measures and experience a very low returns rate, however we value all of our customers and would never ignore any feedback. If you still have the packaging for any of the refills in question please could you let me know the batch number? This should be printed on the bottom of the pack. Please could you also let me know where they were purchased from (store or online). Please contact me by email to sales@ok-ecig.com. Kind Regards, Alice @ OK E-Cig
"I have used these for 3 years now and at first was very impressed by how long they lasted, but I have now noticed that they are lasting less anD less now, and will probably try an alternative brand"
"I have to agree that there is a problem with the extra high cartridges, I have only bought them a few times now but I have had some that you only get 10 puffs and it's empty and others that are empty so where I thought I would save money I haven't. Will go back to the blue packs and if there is a problem with them I will have to find another company to buy from as unfortunately it seems Ok are not doing anything about this problem, shame because shipping is fast and free and for a year I had been very happy with the product :("
"i have been using this product now for 2 years and I have been very happy with it. but can I say my last 2 batches bought on line have been very poor quality even a few in the packs were empty and the rest have lasted no time I am using double the amount. please can u let me know what is happening as being a regular customer I feel I am due a replacement."
"Although I and my wife have not touched a cigarette since June 2013, we have, for the last few months, been very disappointed with the life of the cartridges, some of which last only a couple of hours. When we started using OK E-Cigs the cartridges would last the whole day, now we are using between 2 and 3 per day!! My sister also finds she has the same problem. So come on OK, get your quality control sorted or you could lose our custom."
Hi Steven,

Thank you for your feedback, we're so sorry to hear that you feel there has been a lapse in the quality of our cartridges. I will send you an email so that we can look to try and resolve this issue for you.

Alice