OK Vape Reviews

of reviewers recommend OK Vape
Read OK Vape Reviews

About OK Vape:

OK Vape are a UK based online vape store with a focus on quality, value and serive. Alongside their bestselling OK Cigalike ECig Kits and refills, as seen in Asda, Tesco & Morrisons, they also stock their own range of quality, UK-made e-liquids, plus vape kits and accessories from the world's best vape brands.

OK Vape pride themselves on being approachable and place the utmost importance on customer service. Alongside this, they offer fast, FREE delivery via 1st class post on all orders and same-day dispatch before 2pm Mon-Fri.

sales@okvape.co.uk

Unit 6 The Threshing Barn,
Woodhayes

Tell us how OK Vape made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I will let you know when I eventually receive it !
We're so sorry to hear your order still hasn't arrived. The service from Royal Mail is a little disrupted at the moment due to the current situation however we will contact you directly to look into this further for you.

Alice @ OK Vape
Your new menthol batteries are horrendous I'm sorry you have lost a customer
Hi Pat,

I'm really sorry to hear that you don't like our new tobacco menthol refills. These have been introduced as an alternative for new vapers that are switching from menthol cigarettes, so we understand that existing customers may be used to our original menthol refills. Please be assured that we still have our original menthol flavour available and have no plans to stop selling these. If you still have any of the tobacco menthol refills you purchased in your previous order we would be happy to exchange these for you.

If you have any questions or I can be of any help at all, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Alice @ OK Vape
Did not receive my free charger with pack of e-cigarette refills
In the last two m-c I noticed that cigarettes are much weaker . In sam cases they are almost completely free of nicotine .
I have my doubts about my last TWO purchases. The first I put down to a bad batch but when my latest order proved to be the same I knew it wasn’t me. These refills do not taste of menthol for more than one puff and even that is very faint. It is more like tobacco. I buy from Asda as well and they are always as they should be. Probably won’t order from ok vape again which is a shame because the service is good.
Hi Rhona,

I'm so sorry to hear that you're unhappy with your recent purchase. We will contact you directly to discuss this issue further.

Alice @ OK Vape
Usually very good but my cigarette refills run out a lot quicker than usual.
Hi David,

I'm so sorry to hear that you haven't been happy with your recently purchased pack of refills. We will contact you directly to discuss this further.

Alice @ OK Vape
There has definitely been a change to the refill cartridges despite all replies from ok vape stating otherwise. I always raved about your products and converted all my smoker friends to your products. They have however all converted back over time due to poor quality in the cartridges. I have refrained from leaving a review up until now and always emailed direct with any issues providing batch numbers and have always had the same response that they have had no other issues. On occasion I have been sent a few replacement cartridges but nothing in comparison to the ones that have been faulty. I prefer to buy online to gain loyalty points and benefit from the free gifts of batteries etc but find buying in bulk even less value for money due to half the cartridges being less full. I started on menthol ecig 6 years ago and used 1 cartridge per day sometimes 2 on a weekend whilst off work however I now buy at least 5 packs a week And definitely use them. I thought I could have been that I moved on to the more powerful battery and reverted back however this made no difference. It’s really not acceptable and to b honest the customer does not have a leg to stand on as it’s our word against yours. You know when ur cartridge is full as it pops when you take your first puff and that is very rare with these cartridges now a days. I don’t overcharge my batteries and I always replace once a month to ensure I’m not damaging my throat sucking on burnt out batteries and trying to maximise the quality of my cartridges. It would b good if customers could actually see if their cartridges are full upon purchase. I really liked these products and I’ve never had a cigarette in 6 years but I feel users are not getting what they are paying for and it seems it’s I’m not the only one.
Hi Emma,

We're really sorry to hear that you have been experiencing an issue with some of our products. We maintain high levels of quality control and haven't changed the way in which our products are manufactured so you shouldn't be experiencing this issue. However, we take all complaints and customer feedback seriously and will get in touch with you directly to discuss this further.

Alice @ OK Vape
Causing slight chest pain which has never happened with any other liquid🤷‍♂️
I find that Some of the refills are not up to full capacity.
Liquid has changed. Very pale and weak.
Hi Richie,

I can confirm that we have not made any changes to the way in which our products are manufactured, so I am sorry to hear that you have received some e liquids that you don't feel are up to our usual standard.

I will contact you via email to discuss this issue further.

Chelsea @ OK Vape
I’ve been using these for 6 years and have recommended them to so many people! But has the content changed because the flavour is running out far too quickly?? Today I’ve used 3 (high strength)! Up until about 3 months ago I was using 1 a day?! What’s happening OKVape? I’m doing some research to change suppliers as this is bugging me as I feel I may be being ripped off :(
Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear you haven't been happy with our products recently. Please let me assure you that we haven't made any changes to the way in which we manufacture our products and would never short-change our customers. We do however take all complaints seriously so we will contact you by email to get some further information in order to look further into this.

Alice @ OK Vape
You sent me wrong order numerous times and I've recieved replacement for order which was sent again and guess what wrong one again
A few months ago I wrote to express disappointment that a new battery I had purchased from you was not charging/holding a charge. Bearing in mind that for the past 5 years I have spent thousands of pounds on your products, either from ASDA or directly via the website, I would have expected you to replace it but instead you sent me some prepaid mail stamps and asked me to send the battery for testing....Writing a letter of explanation, providing and envelope and going to post it too you was more hassle than it was worth so I just bought another new battery. Not good customer relations if you ask me.

In addition, I have noted a VERY marked difference in the last batch of refills I purchased (20 refills)....For years I would use one or two refills per day but in this latest batch I have been CONSISTENTLY having to use at least 5! Seems that either your quality control is amiss or you are deliberately reducing the life of the refills in order to increase sales...Having used your product exclusively for 5+ years I am now considering trying other manufacturers
Hello John,

I'm sorry to hear that you have been disappointed in our products and services recently. As we do take all customer feedback seriously I will be contacting you directly so this can be discussed further and we can resolve any issues that you are having.

Chelsea
Unfortunately this order is not very good the cartridges lost flavour and nicotine very quickly as I have been using them for a few years now it’s a shame I have new batteries and chargers just unfortunate hopefully a bad batch this time
Hi Lee,

I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing some issues with our refills.
I will contact you directly to discuss this further.

not strong enough?
I was sent 12 bottles of the completely wrong vape oil as requested by telephone. I was told to send it back, but Royal Mail wouldn't post it because of the contents. Courier telephone number please?
Hi Faith,

I'm very sorry that this has happened. I will contact you directly to discuss this further with you.

Chelsea @ OK Vape
my Brother has still have not got his last order
Hi Natasha,
I'm so sorry to hear your brother's order hasn't arrived. Please could you contact us either by phone on 0333 4141455 or email at info@okvape.co.uk and we will ensure that this issue is resolved right away.
Alice @ OK Vape
some refill packs last longer than others
Hello,

I'm sorry that you feel that our refills have not been up to our usual standard. Please be assured that we have not made any changes to the way in which our refills have been manufactured.

I will contact you via email so we can look into this issue further.

Chelsea @ OK Vape
Ordered 14 packs of tips and received email to confirm it had been shipped on the Friday and still not received by Wednesday. I assumed as usual it had been sent recorded delivery and would therefore have a tracking number as only to be told they hadn’t posted it recorded and I would have to wait 5 working days before anything could be done.
Was disappointed that I ordered on the Friday and didn’t receive until the following Friday even though it’s supposed to be sent 1st class post
Hi Helen,

I'm sorry that your order was delayed slightly. I can confirm that your order was dispatched as normal, but we have noticed that the post has been a bit slower over the past couple of weeks. This is under investigation, but I will contact you via email to discuss this further.

Kind Regards