OK Vape Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend OK Vape

About OK Vape: OK Vape are a UK based online vape store stocking a range of vape kits from carefully selected brands such as SMOK, Innokin & Aspire, alongside their bestselling OK Cigalike Kits and refills and a wide range of quality, UK-made e-liquids, as seen in Asda, Sainsburys and BP (M&S) Stores.
OK Vape pride themselves on being approachable and place the utmost importance on customer service. Alongside this, we offer the lowest prices online on branded kits with FREE delivery via 1st class post on ALL ORDERS! Read some of our glowing customer reviews then click the 'Go To Store' link to shop online today.

sales@okvape.co.uk

Vape Companies

Click Here

Tell us how OK Vape made you happy

customer service
"The cigar like ones: Would be good if the strength and test remained the same till the end of the battery length. Also some batches last a lot less than others. quality is not maintained."
"Find sometimes that the cartridges are inconsistent in strength and can go through them really quickly which is disappointing considering the cost"
"Great service . Very quick delivery."
"i love these - not too strong and handy for handbag etc"
"Battery doesn’t last too long but that might just be me and how I use it. You get a good vape from the battery."
"I had problems trying to order on line, then I asked for a phone number and given the wrong number. Eventually I did get the right number. Having said that, the phone operator was very helpful, she dealt with my request efficiently and I received my order the next day. This has not stopped me from making another order when I need to."
"Quick delivery, good item, but batteries, not as good as in the past."
"Good service thank you"
"Not enough offers re accessories like batteries. Should be incentives if buying in bulk."
Hi Peter,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback.

We offer deals including free batteries and lower prices per pack when you buy 4 or more packs of our refills. You can view all our refill multipack deals here: https://okvape.co.uk/s/cigalike-e-cig-refills/refill-multipacks/

We also offer multibuy deals on our e-liquids, starting from just £2 a bottle, available from the e-liquids category of our shop here: https://okvape.co.uk/s/e-liquid/

If you would like any help or have any questions about our multipack deals then please don't hesitate to contact us at info@okvape.co.uk

Kind Regards,

Alice @ OK Vape
"Still my vape of choice,butstill seems to be a variation in quality. One pack of refills might last me 9 days,the next only6 even though I seem to smoke the same."
"Service is good just problem everytime i go to pay it never except it only after a few times does it work"
"Really good but occasionally you get a dud filter which does not work. I have not been happy with the longer life batteries, they all failed very quickly and I only but the hort life batteries now."
"This was the first time that no email was sent to me confirming my order had been dispatched"
"Been using these since I gave up smoking five years ago."
"I am new vaping I am very pleased with okvape doing it for 3weeks now very pleased with the prompt delivery -service"
"Always fast and efficient service"
"Very good 👍"
"Very good"
"Really good but don’t last very long"
"I recently had to return the cig a like refills due to me ordering the wrong items. Alice who dealt with me was excellent. No problem attitude and very nice with it"
OK Vape is rated 4.83 based on 2,122 reviews