OK Vape Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend OK Vape

About OK Vape: OK Vape are a UK based online vape store stocking a range of vape kits from carefully selected brands such as SMOK, Innokin & Aspire, alongside their bestselling OK Cigalike Kits and refills and a wide range of quality, UK-made e-liquids, as seen in Asda, Sainsburys and BP (M&S) Stores.
OK Vape pride themselves on being approachable and place the utmost importance on customer service. Alongside this, we offer the lowest prices online on branded kits with FREE delivery via 1st class post on ALL ORDERS! Read some of our glowing customer reviews then click the 'Go To Store' link to shop online today.

sales@okvape.co.uk

Unit 6 The Threshing Barn,
Woodhayes

Categories:
Vape Comapnies
Vape Companies

Tell us how OK Vape made you happy

customer service
"Good fast service, competitive prices"
"good value for money - Ive been using a different brand of e-cigs for quite a while and the taste takes a bit of getting used to. I the ordered the starter pack which has one high and one medium strength refill. Although my previous ones were high I found I preferred the taste of the medium"
"Always buy from OK vape, good customer services & ordering process very easy with super fast delivery."
"Good product and fast delivery"
"Excellent"
"Easy to use and pleasant to taste"
"Ordering online is easy, delivery is fast and at £4,50 a pack I'm happy. Would have given 5 star but sometimes the refills don't seem to last like they used too."
"Always super fast free delivery. Great company"
"Ordered in the morning and received the following day,batteries good but some refills don't seem to be as strong as they used to be?but excellent service"
"I have been using your products for 4years plus. I have also used other brands. I find yours to be as good as the other top brands I have tried ."
"Good arrived quickly ordered 9am Monday arrived Wednesday. Have been using for 4 days and so far effective. I am still on my first infuser, I chose medium strength menthol, and I am very happy with it."
"Good products, helpful service, delivery not always as expected"
"Used to be absolutely brilliant and they are still very quick and good value, however they have got my order wrong a few times."
"Good service, good products, good price"
"Very quick delivery and good prices"
"had some difficulty in ordering for the first time"
"I was disappointed that I could no longer purchase the ok vape cartridges at my local supermarket. Howrver, the online site is easy to navigate and use, there were no problems with delivery, the only issue i have is that it seems the cartridges bought online do not last as long, i dont know if there has been a change in how they are produced"
"Ordering -easy. Delivery -prompt. Excellent service"
"Very happy with the service"
OK Vape is rated 4.82 based on 1,660 reviews