OK Vape Reviews

of reviewers recommend OK Vape
customer service
Read OK Vape Reviews

About OK Vape:

OK Vape are a UK based online vape store stocking a range of vape kits from carefully selected brands such as SMOK, Innokin & Aspire, alongside their bestselling OK Cigalike Kits and refills and a wide range of quality, UK-made e-liquids, as seen in Asda, Sainsburys and BP (M&S) Stores.
OK Vape pride themselves on being approachable and place the utmost importance on customer service. Alongside this, we offer the lowest prices online on branded kits with FREE delivery via 1st class post on ALL ORDERS! Read some of our glowing customer reviews then click the 'Go To Store' link to shop online today.

sales@okvape.co.uk

Unit 6 The Threshing Barn,
Woodhayes

Tell us how OK Vape made you happy
Website easy to use, cheaper than local supermarkets, great offers, fast deliveries.
quick and fast delivery
Excellent service as usual.
Awesome good as usual
Fast efficient service.would like to see more special offers on 18mg tips
much better than we buy in asda havant lasts longer so thank you
Good product. Excellent service and delivery.
Delivered very quickly thank you. Ordered over phone. Very helpful staff.
Very quick delivery service
Excellent service!
Always arrives as promised.
The arrival was spot on
Easy to order and delivery is fast and efficient. Very happy with the service.
Always great service and products- THANK YOU.
Excellent service. Would highly recommend.
Always great quality and never had an issue
I have started to buy the OK Vape refills that I use, online because I have always received my order the next day, the parcel has always been in perfect condition and the one time that my order was incomplete there was no problems in getting the order resolved. Excellent customer service
I smoked cigarettes for 53 years until I tried OK cig-a-like vaporiser and have used cig-a-like products for 5 years now. I was pleased the product simulated the size and shape of a king size cigarette and was easy to use and recharge the battery sections safely using the usb port on the plug I purchased or could be charged via the port on my notebook device. I gave up Cigarettes on the first use of the product the first time and haven't smoked a cigarette since. I use the high menthol refills and am very satisfied with the effect of the refills. I am happy that I can have my nicotine "fix" without the carcinogenic by-products of tobacco cigarettes. I hope OK Vape will always have Cig-a-like products available for purchase. The service from OK vape is excellent and the savings I make on buying this vaping product versus cigarettes is ENORMOUS. Vaping is the healthy alternative to smoking cigarettes for me. Thank you OK VAPE.
Dependable and reliable service, very competitive prices.
great service and fast delivery 🚚
OK Vape is rated 4.82 based on 2,181 reviews