OK Vape Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend OK Vape

About OK Vape: OK Vape are a UK based online vape store stocking a range of vape kits from carefully selected brands such as SMOK, Innokin & Aspire, alongside their bestselling OK Cigalike Kits and refills and a wide range of quality, UK-made e-liquids, as seen in Asda, Sainsburys and BP (M&S) Stores.
OK Vape pride themselves on being approachable and place the utmost importance on customer service. Alongside this, we offer the lowest prices online on branded kits with FREE delivery via 1st class post on ALL ORDERS! Read some of our glowing customer reviews then click the 'Go To Store' link to shop online today.

sales@okvape.co.uk

Vape Companies

Click Here

Tell us how OK Vape made you happy

customer service
"I'm happy with e-cig but I've hade a few problems over the last few months I usually buy from my local Asda (and online aswell)the problem is every now and again the refills seem empty 1 or 2 outta a 5 pack is not good even though they are sealed also I bought 2 of the K2 battery's that light up blue and the grey ends fell off"
"Last refill lasted about 15 minutes"
"I have to agree that there is a problem with the extra high cartridges, I have only bought them a few times now but I have had some that you only get 10 puffs and it's empty and others that are empty so where I thought I would save money I haven't. Will go back to the blue packs and if there is a problem with them I will have to find another company to buy from as unfortunately it seems Ok are not doing anything about this problem, shame because shipping is fast and free and for a year I had been very happy with the product :("
"i have been using this product now for 2 years and I have been very happy with it. but can I say my last 2 batches bought on line have been very poor quality even a few in the packs were empty and the rest have lasted no time I am using double the amount. please can u let me know what is happening as being a regular customer I feel I am due a replacement."
"Although I and my wife have not touched a cigarette since June 2013, we have, for the last few months, been very disappointed with the life of the cartridges, some of which last only a couple of hours. When we started using OK E-Cigs the cartridges would last the whole day, now we are using between 2 and 3 per day!! My sister also finds she has the same problem. So come on OK, get your quality control sorted or you could lose our custom."
Hi Steven,

Thank you for your feedback, we're so sorry to hear that you feel there has been a lapse in the quality of our cartridges. I will send you an email so that we can look to try and resolve this issue for you.

Alice
"I don't know if you read all these reviews but i have enjoyed your product for years. Now i find you are changing the loyalty points system,As i buy my refills 9mths/1yr in advance it is going to cost me more for my refills.also i will lose over 400 loyalty points which i have already earned.Needless to say I am not very happy with this change"
Hi Chris,

I am really sorry that you are not happy with the changes we are making, I have looked into it and I can tell you that any points you have earned prior to the changes wont expire. This means that the 400 points you have collected so far will not have an expiry date on and can be used whenever. I will contact you via email to discuss this further.

Kind regards,

Ok Vape team
"Excellent quality product and delivery service, would highly recommend."
"Been using OK ecigs for years. Best on the market and reasonably priced. Deliveries normally next day. App says that I have saved £27000 since i quit real cigs 7 years ago. Couldnt have done it without OK ecigs"
"I have been using OK Vape for over a year and have tried other vape liquids but OK Vape liquids are the best I have used😊 Excellent Customer Service and 100% products."
"Although the order arrived very quickly , for which i thank you, the first pack i have used i found them to not last as long as usual and not as strong. Also the k2 is not as good as the others i have had i have had in the past. I was wondering if there is a production problem. I have been having trouble sourcing these refills , i usually buy them from Asda but they never seem to have had any for the last 2 weeks. I have ordered the same again for my Niece and will review again ."
"I have said this before,if it was not for the fact that sometimes i get an empty cartridge out of the box,it would be very good."
"Vape pen came with a few scratches and dents but can't be asked to go through the return process, so I'm not completely pleased, by it's acceptable i suppose."
Hi Kieran,
I'm really sorry to hear this - that sounds really unusual as all our products are brand new direct from the supplier. I will contact you directly as we would like to sort this out for you.
Alice @ OK Vape
"We have not received our order nor a reply to our 3 emails and now in the process of trying to get our money back. We have dealt with you for many years when you were OK ecigs and never ever had this issue with you and even worse no communication from yourselves, only promotion emails and this questionnaire! Very disappointed."
Hi Kim,

We have tried to contact you this morning via both email and phone but can't seem to get in touch you with. Have you received any of our emails?
We have checked all our inboxes but cannot find any emails from you, however we did receive your message via PayPal this morning which we have since replied to. Please email us via info@okvape.co.uk or call us on 03334141455 at your earliest convenience so we can resolve this for you.

Alice @ OK Vape
"Very nice and the nearest to tobacco tasting I have found on the market. Very simple to use as well which is nice. My only gripe is sometimes the refills seem to run out really quickly."
"It’s a nightmare that you have to sign for orders. Most people work... like yourselves! Asda is frequently out of stock- so ordering direct is best. But without specifying a specific delivery day it’s an absolute pain. To the point (where two of us use your products) we are considering trying alternatives."
Hello Gary,

Due to the value of the orders, we do need to send them with some compensation and cover if the products were to go missing in the post.

I will email to discuss this further with you.

Kind Regards

Chelsea @ OK Vape
"sent 2 emails and noreply from either"
Hi Martyn,
I'm really sorry, that you haven't received a reply from us, we will look into this and get back to you by e-mail right away.

Kind regards
Michelle
"Very good products and services but on quite a few occasions I have found dud cartridges in the packs of refill cartridges ,Thus the middle score. I should really complain about the duds and probably will if there are any more"
Hi Brian
I,m really sorry to hear that you have experienced some issues with our refills. We will contact you via email to get some further information.

Kind regards
Michelle
"One thing you are great at is delivery. Only one niggle is no way of knowing if tips are full when they arrive. Some seem to expire quickly. Have got me off real cigarettes after 50 years of smoking."
"been using you 4 yrs now. I can't complain about you. any niggles I had were dealt with quickly. the only gripe I have is that you have changed to an 0870 contact number, rather than your standard stdio number for Honiton. please change that"
"For some reason, your new longer batteries loose their end covering the blue light. having a young child at home means I need to be very careful that I notice when this happens. If I don't and my child finds it, it would become a choking hazard"
OK Vape is rated 4.83 based on 2,122 reviews