Offpeakluxury Reviews

of reviewers recommend Offpeakluxury
Read Offpeakluxury Reviews

About Offpeakluxury:

Offpeakluxury.com offers luxury hotel short breaks to some of the finest romantic hotels, luxury country hotels and boutique townhouses in the UK and Ireland.

Brook Leigh, Lee MillRoad, Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, HX7 7AB

Tell us how Offpeakluxury made you happy
Very easy to book very polite and quick response if you have any questions We have been using off peak now for a few years always a pleasure to book with
Excellent value for money and straightforward easy booking
The booking assistant was very helpful and requested my wishing what I asked for very polite will definitely use you again.
Not used Offpeak before but I must say the lady who took my call (Elaine) was really helpful and knowledgable and so friendly.
Good value for money
We were bought a voucher and had the hotel booked pre Covid but it was cancelled.OPL extended the voucher so we wouldn’t lose it ,so that was good.Weve rebooked the exact same deal for later this year and had to pay extra.I understand prices change but there was no explanation anywhere which would be useful and may put some off if they see what they consider to be an extra charge.Would have been top marks but for this
Very helpful, and polite, dealt with my queries quickly.
Easy to use and offers good value
A good valued site, some good deals. Due to COVID had to cancel so was give a voucher, able to reuse for a similar weekend but cost me £30 more which was a shame.
Website easy to use although I did contact Customer Service to ask a question therefore booking completed over the phone. Excellent service.
Very simple re arrangement of a stay cancelled due to covid. Quick responses and all booked for June. Cant wait!
Very good and easy to use website. Also everyone I have been in contact with have been very helpful
Easy to use
Excellent website to navigate. Very good descriptions of details of hotels.
Contacted via phone to raise a question regarding making a booking using a voucher. Both of the ladies I spoke to were extremely helpful and all information provided as promised. Couldn't ask for better service.
Got confused with the web site ended up ringing to book
I found OPL really good and helpful. I had queries and they were answered quickly and positively.
5 star quality service with very helpful and knowledgeable staff. speed of response and emails etc is very good and we continue to book short breaks with you.
Good choice of hotels and various options. Could not find a way of searching anywhere by date rather than area, but maybe I missed something. This would have been helpful as a lot of places have limited availability.
Very clear and easy to use website. Efficient and prompt telephone response giving confidence.
Best deal Easy to find and book
Offpeakluxury is rated 4.75 based on 3,641 reviews