Offpeakluxury Reviews

of reviewers recommend Offpeakluxury
Read Offpeakluxury Reviews

About Offpeakluxury:

Offpeakluxury.com offers luxury hotel short breaks to some of the finest romantic hotels, luxury country hotels and boutique townhouses in the UK and Ireland.

Brook Leigh, Lee MillRoad, Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, HX7 7AB

Tell us how Offpeakluxury made you happy
Offpeakluxury 5 star review on 24th May 2021
Joyce B
Offpeakluxury 5 star review on 24th May 2021
Joyce B
The luxury break voucher was a gift for my partner. Because of the pandemic, there were major delays in trying to book and the Offpeakluxury team were extremely helpful in securing the hotel booking for us. The phone and email service was responsive, prompt and efficient. I would have no reservations about using Offpeakluxury again.
The process of booking on line has been easy every time I have booked with OPL. When I have had a query they have always answered my emails quickly and professionally. When I had to cancel due to a party member having covid it was dealt with quickly and we were able to have the option of a voucher to rebook which again was dealt with quickly and painlessly.
Victoria was very helpful in helping me make the booking and I hope I have the same service when I arrive at the hotel Thank you Victoria
Very easy to use on booking
Two telephone calls included fact finding about the process and a second for booking a short break were both very friendly and very efficient experiences. Thank you.
Office staff very helpful and double checked everything twice. Confirmation email received very speedily.
Easy to use but my discount voucher did not work so quite disappointing. Looking forward to our trip which was a good deal.
Always get value for money with OPL!
Off Peak Luxury is the best website I have found to book hotel stays. Good quality hotels and excellent customer service. All the ladies I have dealt with are so helpful and always willing to help.
Excellent experience of booking on website
Great help and service as always
Not been yet, but if the hotel is half as good as Anne-Marie's service during booking then our luxury break will truly be 5 star. Ask for AM when booking. Yorkshire Lad
Relatively simple,thankyou.
Customer services were so helpful and even phoned the hotel to check a detail before I made the booking
There were some stunning venues on your site with some amazing deals...I found booking a place very simple and straightforward.
Easy to use site and good offers
Excellent
An excellent site
Excellent service as usual from Sophia . I had a very useful conversation about booking the hotel for the second time.
Lots of choice across the UK. Good deals for special occasions.
Very good website . Easy to sort by geography.
Offpeakluxury is rated 4.75 based on 4,058 reviews