Offpeakluxury Reviews

of reviewers recommend Offpeakluxury
Read Offpeakluxury Reviews

About Offpeakluxury:

Offpeakluxury.com offers luxury hotel short breaks to some of the finest romantic hotels, luxury country hotels and boutique townhouses in the UK and Ireland.

Brook Leigh, Lee MillRoad, Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, HX7 7AB

Tell us how Offpeakluxury made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Offpeakluxury 5 star review on 26th November 2016
Graham Guest
More Photos & Videos
Offpeakluxury 4 star review on 22nd October 2016
Hannah Olsen
More Photos & Videos
Excellent deal with good choices
Brilliant service xx
It was a spur of the moment booking as our trip to Spain was a no go. Offpeak luxury quickly made the booking for us with swift confirmations and no problems. Great service.
The lady I spoke to was sympathetic to my situation and was very helpful in getting me a very much needed break. I am a full time carer for my severely disabled mother and was due to go on holiday to Lanzarote but it was cancelled due to coronavirus. She found me a beautiful country hotel to recoup ready to deal with my mum when I get back
listening to our booking requirements then calling us back quickly when all the information was available
Quick easy booking with a very helpful lady.
We really enjoyed ourselves the dinning was excellent
Lovely lady on the phone who helped me when the website was experiencing technical issues
Tony and Victoria were helpful, kind and did everything they could. Great people and I would use your service again and highly recommend it.

However the hotel we booked is more than disappointing. We came here because it has a spa and pool that allows children.

The pool was freezing so we couldn’t use it. My daughter is so disappointed. Even though we called especially to ask about the pool we were not told about this.

We booked spa treatments and didn’t receive our 15 percent off as promised. We also didn’t receive the bottle of Prosecco that was promised on arrival.

Our room overlooked a car par and the hotel looks nothing like the pictures.

We ordered champagne which was warm and the disabled lift didn’t work so we had to carry the pram around.

Langstone Quay really should not be represented by you.

Kind regards

Dr. J Lindemann
Kerry was superb in helping
Booking process was easy to understand, and quick.
Always very helpful and courteous on the telephone and deal with any enquiries promptly.
Like to see good hotels and excellent food
Great offers, and easy to use 👍
A great package at the hotel of our choice
We booked by telephone and the person we spoke to was very pleasant and helpful and phoned the hotel a couple of times with further queries we had and phoned us straight back with the information
Straightforward, no hidden extras. Good comparative deal.
Excellent customer service, nothing was too much trouble. Wish I'd discovered this company sooner as it's just perfect for luxury spa getaways. I also have a Blue Light Card which offers 10% discount so I'll definitely be returning.
Simple information realnhuman beings who know what they are doing
Always fantastic hotels at the best price
Offpeakluxury is rated 4.76 based on 3,138 reviews