Offpeakluxury Reviews

4.8
Based on 4,270 reviews
Read Offpeakluxury Reviews

About Offpeakluxury:

Offpeakluxury.com offers luxury hotel short breaks to some of the finest romantic hotels, luxury country hotels and boutique townhouses in the UK and Ireland.

Brook Leigh, Lee MillRoad, Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, HX7 7AB

Tell us how Offpeakluxury made you happy
Offpeakluxury 5 star review on 11th January 2022
Richard S
Offpeakluxury 5 star review on 24th May 2021
Joyce B
The luxury break voucher was a gift for my partner. Because of the pandemic, there were major delays in trying to book and the Offpeakluxury team were extremely helpful in securing the hotel booking for us. The phone and email service was responsive, prompt and efficient. I would have no reservations about using Offpeakluxury again.
Easy to use great choice of hotel options
Great choice of hotels and special offers.
Off peak luxury great choice and the website was easy to use.
As always the staff are very knowledgeable and helpful especially with special requests.
Easy to book & prompt confirmation
I was browsing at hotels and picked the one I liked and immediately your site popped up. You were doing a deal which the hotel wasn’t offering. So I was very pleased to book with you.
When I called, THe phone was answered promptly. The agent (Paula) was polite and courteous and knowledgeable. My query was resolved with satisfaction. When I called back, I was able to request a call back from the same agent who called me again and was able to continue booking with the agent. Very pleased with the service received.
The booking process using a combination of website and agent was very easy and a pleasant experience due to the courteous and pleasant service agent. Everything was smooth and very quick. Thank you.
I found the people i spoke to both helpful and efficient.
got a voucher for my friends and they are amaized ab the service
I booked over the phone and the lady who sorted out my booking was extremely helpful. Part of my party had special needs and she checked with the hotel that they could provide them and also made some other helpful suggestions. A very pleasant lady to deal with, I think her name was Lee.
Very easy to book
Excellent staff, very helpful and made the booking very easy.
Very satisfied with experience.
I arranged booking by telephone and the lady who helped book my accommodation was very friendly , polite and helpful
Leah was wonderful, very helpful indeed, nothing was to much trouble, definitely use her again and will be recommending to our family & friends.
Julie was first class
Excellent company, have used several times and will continue to book. The agents are always helpful.
Very good service
The speed with which the calls are answered is excellent. You also get through to a person who you can understand and who understands you. Truly excellent communication process throughout.
Offpeakluxury is rated 4.76 based on 4,270 reviews