Offpeakluxury Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Offpeakluxury

About Offpeakluxury: Offpeakluxury.com offers luxury hotel short breaks to some of the finest romantic hotels, luxury country hotels and boutique townhouses in the UK and Ireland.

Brook Leigh, Lee MillRoad, Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, HX7 7AB

How would you rate Offpeakluxury ?

How would you rate value for money?
"No nonscence booking format.Excellent"
How would you rate value for money?
"Booked with no problems"
How would you rate our website?
"I had concerns over the quality of rooms at the hotel room booked. Helena was very helpful and asked Gemma to make contact as she had actually stayed at The Mallory Court. I am still worried about the room but I the girls assured me my comments/preferences were passed on"
How would you rate our website?
"The website is very easy to use and the timing of the return emails was excellent. There is a great variety of hotels and offers."
How would you rate value for money?
"Easy to operate your website and looks good"
How would you rate value for money?
"Lovely hotel, lovely staff, glorious food, surrounded by gorgeous scenery, I would have given 5 stars but the only let down was the weak WiFi signal. Ordinarily this wouldn’t be an issue but we needed to be contactable. If peace is your desire this is the place for you."
How would you rate value for money?
"I am meeting my cousin from America who I haven't seen for nearly 60 years and wanted to stay in a grand hotel with my wife for the occasion"
How would you rate value for money?
"We were able to speak to Helena who was very clear and helpful. We do not enjoy booking on line. The personal touch makes so much difference and we have already been looking at other offers in your portfolio. Thank you."
How would you rate value for money?
"Very efficient and quick to call back"
"The phones were obviously very busy the first call I made and I was waiting too long so hung up and tried later. Much quicker response and Rachael was most helpful and gave me the best options for what we asked for."
How would you rate value for money?
"Generally booking process OK, but surely this section should be designed to flag up BOTH positive AND negative comments, as appropriate. My one reservation about the booking process was that "spa treatments" at a discount if pre booked are referred to as part of the "deal", but there was no online facility to pre book these online, and no actual description of what treatments are available."
How would you rate value for money?
"Easy web site to use and managed my booking efficiently."
How would you rate value for money?
"The website is very user-friendly"
How would you rate value for money?
"Excellent offers, easy to book - great customer service"
How would you rate value for money?
"Call back was quick and deal found"
How would you rate value for money?
"Responded virtually instantly to my requests for special room arrangements to accommodate my disabled companion. Liaised with the hotel and arranged everything very efficiently. Will definitely be using Offpeakluxury again in the future."
How would you rate our website?
"It didn’t to start. But after I telephoned again I was satisfied"
How would you rate our website?
"It was very easy to make a booking , the price of the rooms at the Hotel was god."
"Great customer service"
How would you rate value for money?
"We use this site frequently as we often like short luxury breaks with the extras. This site finds them for us and its easy to compare and get the best deal tailored to our needs."
Offpeakluxury is rated 4.75 based on 1,969 reviews